11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Here's the question up for discussion:

Which pinball machine do you think has the best high score music?

My Choice:

I personally think Pin-Bot has the best high score music of all. It's just such a rewarding and accomplished song to hear, it makes you feel like you've really succeeded in doing something special.
    What's that? You've never heard Pin-Bot's high score music? Well it's the song playing at the start of this youtube video:

#2 11 years ago

Excuse me, but how did you get the music notes in the title?

#3 11 years ago

Space Station is one of my favorites.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Excuse me, but how did you get the music notes in the title?

I googled music notes symbols and copy pasted. They are technically part of the "Webdings" font of random symbols, but they're hard to find, so I just google them and copy paste.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from hawkeye11:

» YouTube video

Hmm, I forgot about that one. Space station denifately does have some kick ass high score music (and a great light show).

Edit: sorry bout the consecutive posts

#6 11 years ago

Whirlwind high score music is badass. Changes the whole mood of the game. I like to sit on the last initial and let it play...

#7 11 years ago

Wh20's is pretty good.

#8 11 years ago

LOTR is pretty cool

#9 11 years ago

Fish Tales is good.

#10 11 years ago

Scared Stiff, just awesome. Here is a youtube, start at time stamp 2:20.

#11 11 years ago

BK2K. I always find myself rocking to it.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

Fish Tales is good.

+1 Love the music for the high score.

#13 11 years ago

BK2K is the ultimate. ACDC is very good, Wh20 and FT are great as well. But nothing get me going like BK2K.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from hawkeye11:

That's my favorite too, above all my other pins. Great light show to go with it, too. You can tell a lot of time was put into it.

#15 11 years ago

I like Funhouse's jackpot / high score music.

#16 11 years ago

Earthshakers is pretty catchy

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from doublezo1:

Wh20's is pretty good.

Indeed, and it's quite catchy. I always do a little dance to it while entering my initials.

#18 11 years ago

Scared stiff was my fav until Tron came along. The 'derezzed' soundtrack kicks in right after hearing "player one, high score" and if you have an FF kit installed, will send bigger chills down your spine than SS ever could....

#19 11 years ago

+1 for Tron.

#20 11 years ago

Dr. Who and F14. I love the F14 music and light show for a high score, if talking about total show, I would have to say F14.

#21 11 years ago

Whirlwind or Who Dunnit

#22 11 years ago

NGG has amazing music with a great guitar solo for highscores!

#23 11 years ago

Whirlwind!!!

#24 11 years ago

I find myself humming the Pin Bot song and F14 music all the time.

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from ryanleblanc:

Here's the question up for discussion:
    Which pinball machine do you think has the best high score music?
    My Choice:
    I personally think Pin-Bot has the best high score music of all. It's just such a rewarding and accomplished song to hear, it makes you feel like you've really succeeded in doing something special.
    What's that? You've never heard Pin-Bot's high score music? Well it's the song playing at the start of this youtube video:

I have to go with Fish Tales. The music is fantastic and the dancing palm trees just adds to it. Heck, living in Minnesota, I gotta say Fish Tales.

#26 11 years ago

Another vote for FT here!

#27 11 years ago

Any time I hear high score music it is like angels singing regardless of the game. It happens so rarely

I know I might have to change names and move states after saying this, but RS gets me doing a little jig every time and I don't even like country music.

#28 11 years ago

I'm a big fan of the high score music of Swords of Fury. A friend of mine looked it up once and found out that it's a Bach fugue, but I don't remember which one it was.

Pretty much any machine with decent high score music, I'll put in my initials and not enter in the third initial so as to let the music play out fully.

#30 11 years ago

pinbot all the way !!!

#31 11 years ago

Tommy is awsome!

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

I love the F14 music and light show for a high score, if talking about total show, I would have to say F14.

+1

#33 11 years ago

Your answer to every question to anything is BBH

#34 11 years ago

Diner! It has some Jerry Lee Lewis style piano riffs the rock out when you get high score!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/%e2%99%aa-best-high-score-music-%e2%99%aa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.