IMG_20160509_181245710 (resized).jpg
WP_20160513_19_23_38_Pro_(resized).jpg
dsc01979_(resized).jpg
dsc01995_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160419_122657_(resized).jpg
There are 637 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 13.
#351 8 years ago

Received my METLE kit yesterday thanks

#352 8 years ago

Received my two LE kits this morning. Will install tonight.

#353 8 years ago
Quoted from hornisse69:

i need one Set for my Premium ....
Out Of STOCK

Buy the pro. No need for that sneeze guard anyways unless the game is out on route. I've had mine off for a couple hundred plays with Zero hang ups there. I did see a picture of someone that did have one hang-up there but I think that was a fluke.

#354 8 years ago

Thanks Joe, I'm liking the look of the snake! Just installed in my LE.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

#355 8 years ago

ordered mine on 11/30 and still nothing :-/

#356 8 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

ordered mine on 11/30 and still nothing :-/

Same story here

#357 8 years ago

+1,I just keep looking for it

#358 8 years ago

Mine arrived today. Did not take long.

#359 8 years ago

Received and installed the snake mod today. Looks great!! While I was waiting for delivery, following Joe's example, I had both wire form ramps powder coated granny apple green. I then spray painted them with Mossy texture paint, bought at Michaels. I then spritzed them with satin black paint and followed up with a coat of clear. This makes the snake mod look complete and enhances the overall look. As mentioned, this suggestion came from Joe as he had posted a pic of it. No pics from me as I do not own a digital camera.

#360 8 years ago
Quoted from redmamanora:

Received and installed the snake mod today. Looks great!! While I was waiting for delivery, following Joe's example, I had both wire form ramps powder coated granny apple green. I then spray painted them with Mossy texture paint, bought at Michaels. I then spritzed them with satin black paint and followed up with a coat of clear. This makes the snake mod look complete and enhances the overall look. As mentioned, this suggestion came from Joe as he had posted a pic of it. No pics from me as I do not own a digital camera.

Any pictures?

#361 8 years ago

Wow! Received mine today and just ordered on Dec 14th. Can't wait to get this installed...

#362 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Wow! Received mine today and just ordered on Dec 14th. Can't wait to get this installed...

I ordered the same day... Hopefully mine will be here soon to along with my Aurich backbox decal.

#363 8 years ago

Ordered my LE version on day 1 and still nothing....

#364 8 years ago

I finally received my le mod,mail is really slow right now,should show soon,looks very nice

#365 8 years ago

....one kit for my L.E......very very thanks

#366 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

Ordered my LE version on day 1 and still nothing....

I just checked on your order and it was definitely shipped with the LE orders after we received our first shipment of new plastics last week. It should be there any day now. Thanks for your patience!

#367 8 years ago

images.jpgimages.jpgAll of us pestering you constantly reminds me of a mama bird trying to feed all the hungry chirping babies

#368 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

images.jpgAll of us pestering you constantly reminds me of a mama bird trying to feed all the hungry chirping babies

#369 8 years ago

Received my "LE" version on Friday. 20 minute install including proper decal alignment with foreceps and fingers. Color of plastic and decal is slighty darker than my snake head due to production differences at the Stern factory, but I don't really care as it still looks like came from the factory this way and WAY better. I had somebody over last night and they could not believe Stern did not make this feature.

My ONLY recommendation is DON'T put the piece of Mylar clear adhesive strip on top of the decal when you produce it. The shine makes it stand out improperly, and you can see the imperfections. Screening the decal in the future would make it look like a NOS plastic. I removed my clear mylar coat strip, cleaned all th glue residue with goo gone (which was a pain in the butt to get all of it iff so there was no smearing, another 20 minutes of careful work) and then installed it. No unusual shine.

#370 8 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Received my "LE" version on Friday. 20 minute install including proper decal alignment with foreceps and fingers. Color of plastic and decal is slighty darker than my snake head due to production differences at the Stern factory, but I don't really care as it still looks like came from the factory this way and WAY better. I had somebody over last night and they could not believe Stern did not make this feature.
My ONLY recommendation is DON'T put the piece of Mylar clear adhesive strip on top of the decal when you produce it. The shine makes it stand out improperly, and you can see the imperfections. Screening the decal in the future would make it look like a NOS plastic. I removed my clear mylar coat strip, cleaned all th glue residue with goo gone (which was a pain in the butt to get all of it iff so there was no smearing, another 20 minutes of careful work) and then installed it. No unusual shine.

Hope ya don't have a problem with ware.

#371 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hope ya don't have a problem with ware.

As you know, the current version applies the decal from the top not the bottom since this is not screened (although the could be applied via reverse adhesive in the future), so the plastic protects the decal against the ball or pop bumper.

The ball shield on LE prevents wear on top from landing balls. Based on popularity and integration of the design, I would not have a problem buying another of needed, and could even get another screened in a real pinch.

In most cases this is not a real problem, as the decal does not "rub off" which I tested when I cleaned off the glue residue. No loss of color, good quality decal.

Pingrafix did a good job, and one of the better mods I have seen, and I do not use many.

I am probably going to get a "clear" additional plastic to double the strength like the rest on my game, anyway.

Thanks.

#372 8 years ago

As you know, the current version applies the decal from the top not the bottom since this is not screened (although the could be applied via reverse adhesive in the future), so the plastic protects the decal against the ball or pop bumper.
The ball shield on LE prevents wear on top from landing balls. Based on popularity and integration of the design, I would not have a problem buying another of needed, and could even get another screened in a real pinch.
In most cases this is not a real problem, as the decal does not "rub off" which I tested when I cleaned off the glue residue. No loss of color, good quality decal.
Pingrafix did a good job, and one of the better mods I have seen, and I do not use many.
I am probably going to get a "clear" additional plastic to double the strength like the rest on my game, anyway.
Thanks.

OK, well keep us posted on this.

#373 8 years ago

Been trying to email the company but both there email addresse bounce back as un able to send.
Anyone else have this issue?
[email protected]
and
[email protected]

#374 8 years ago

Gina

Pingraffix

#375 8 years ago

The color is off on my prem can i peel the sticker off and return the plastic for credit in the store ?

#376 8 years ago
Quoted from XpadreX:

Gina
Pingraffix

Sorry yes thats what i was using typed it out wrong in my post.
Got a email to go through to joe's email. Hope i hear back

#377 8 years ago

I installed the snake kit, fangs, and tongue sticker mods the other day. I really like how it turned out and the installation was a breeze.

#378 8 years ago

Hi,is possible shipping in Italy?thanks

#379 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Sorry yes thats what i was using typed it out wrong in my post.
Got a email to go through to joe's email. Hope i hear back

Don't feel bad, I tried to send an email only to discover I had typed PingraDfix. My thumbs and phone are not always in synch.

#380 8 years ago

Just installed ours today.
Was a Christmas gift.
Loving it.
Even though it does block the right side rollover light, I can still tell when it it lit because the metal post above it reflects the yellow light.

IMG_1407_(resized).JPGIMG_1407_(resized).JPG

#381 8 years ago

Why is Sparky looking due West?

#383 8 years ago

My sparky does the same thing

#385 8 years ago
Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

Mitch, I wrote you back!

Got it thanks. sorry if you got a bunch of emails. it still saying they are getting bounced back to me so I tried sending them a bunch of different ways. Sent a pm back

#386 8 years ago

When will the LE/Premium version be back in stock?

#387 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

When will the LE/Premium version be back in stock?

Ditto

#388 8 years ago

....shipping in Italy???

#389 8 years ago

Another batch of LE Plastics is complete and heading to Joe on Saturday.

#391 8 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Another batch of LE Plastics is complete and heading to Joe on Saturday.

Joe is Da Man.

#392 8 years ago

What do I have to do to install the pro on my LE machine? Easy enough? Thanks

#393 8 years ago

There is a how to youtube video if you Google groups t. Essentially, you need to drill an extra hole or teonto accommodate the "sneeze guard" or plastic piece that covers the hammer shaft.

#394 8 years ago

Or install as is without the sneezeguard.

#395 8 years ago

I am still awaiting response on be allowed a CLEAR LE plastic from Joe (without decal as a "Double Up").

Clarity, would be appreciated Gina.
Email was sent before Christmas.

#396 8 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

What do I have to do to install the pro on my LE machine? Easy enough? Thanks

"Template and drill it"

#397 8 years ago

I am still awaiting response on be allowed a CLEAR LE plastic from Joe (without decal as a "Double Up").

I don't get it. Is this in case a weird air ball lands on top to damage the decal?

#398 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I don't get it. Is this in case a weird air ball lands on top to damage the decal?

Pop bumpers region and airballs.
It sits RIGHT OVER two pop bumpers.
I have already seen the plastic hit from both sides.

Additionally, that is why Stern added the guard on LEs partially due to the hammer ball catch area, and try to protect that spindly LARGE plastic underneath. That plastic is getting a protector as well.

#399 8 years ago

@xTheBlackKnightx Sorry about that. You could have sent a follow up email if you felt I wasn't responding to you in a timely manner. We were extremely busy and I obviously missed it.

To answer your question we can sell you a plastic but, we don't have any in stock at the moment. Send me a new email to [email protected] with your shipping address and when we receive the plastics I will invoice you the amount.

#400 8 years ago
Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

@xTheBlackKnightx Sorry about that. You could have sent a follow up email if you felt I wasn't responding to you in a timely manner. We were extremely busy and I obviously missed it.
To answer your question we can sell you a plastic but, we don't have any in stock at the moment. Send me a new email to [email protected] with your shipping address and when we receive the plastics I will invoice you the amount.

Joe already emailed me.
I sent an additional me to you.
Laserific is supposed to contacted, and clean up the circling.
I understand you were busy and the holidays, that is why I did not say anything until now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 149.00
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 12.95
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 637 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/%e2%80%a2new-mod%e2%80%a2met-snake-ramp-kit-wplastic/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.