IMG_20160509_181245710 (resized).jpg
WP_20160513_19_23_38_Pro_(resized).jpg
dsc01979_(resized).jpg
dsc01995_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160419_122657_(resized).jpg
There are 637 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.
#601 7 years ago

Snake mod blocking your view of rollover lane lights? Here's my mod - lit Dirty Donny guitar picks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-rollover-lane-lights-mod-or-pingraffix-snake-mod-mod#post-3562387

WED_5354 (resized).JPGWED_5354 (resized).JPG

#602 7 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Just a little update. I am still waiting on the package to arrive. I got a few PMs on this so I just wanted to keep you guys informed.
Best!

Any updates?

#603 7 years ago

I was wondering the same thing Joe. Did these ship yet...... almost three weeks now
Thx

#604 7 years ago

I'd like to buy one also

#605 7 years ago

PM Sent, hope he still has these available..

#606 7 years ago

Hello all. Another update.
I will be receiving the first batch today from Brock. As of right now I am sold out but we will be making more since demand is very high. I going through the all emails and messages now that I received . Please give me a little time to get these sorted.

#608 7 years ago

Got mine in yesterday..... all I can say is WOW !!!! What a great kit. The only issue is I had to go ghostbusters on its ass and make up a reflection shield. Love it !!!

IMG_6783 (resized).JPGIMG_6783 (resized).JPG

#609 7 years ago

Where do you guys buy your rolls of mylar from? I would like to mylar the sparky area. Thanks!

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread.....I thought I was in the Metallica Thread.

#610 7 years ago

Hello all. Another update.
I will be receiving the first batch today from Brock. As of right now I am sold out but we will be making more since demand is very high. I going through the all emails and messages now that I received . Please give me a little time to get these sorted.

Are you still working on shipping the first batch for those who paid already?

1 week later
#611 7 years ago

Hi Guys
This just in...

20 more sets NOW available

$65.00 plus 4.50 shipping USA paypal [email protected]

Canada please add 9:50 shipping
Australia please add 17.00 shipping.
I currently have 20
Best!
-JR

#612 7 years ago

Hi Guys
This just in...
20 more sets NOW available
I currently have 20
Best!
-JR

as a "gift" or normal money send thinger?

#613 7 years ago

Normal please..
GOODS

Thanks for asking.

1 week later
#614 7 years ago

Payment sent! Thanks so much!!

#615 7 years ago
Quoted from Samerica:

Payment sent! Thanks so much!!

THANK YOU!

11 LEFT

Best!
-JR

#616 7 years ago

Payment sent!!

1 week later
#617 7 years ago

Had my kit for awhile and got around to installing it yesterday (I'm lazy). Looks great. Big improvement in the way the game looks. Thanks for making this available.

#618 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmaniac:

Had my kit for awhile and got around to installing it yesterday (I'm lazy). Looks great. Big improvement in the way the game looks. Thanks for making this available.

Glad you like it!... Thanks for the kind words.

I have about 5 left on this batch.

#619 7 years ago

An update for you all: Final shipment for this batch going to Joe this week.

If y'all bug Joe enough maybe we'll make another batch

#620 7 years ago

Normal please..
GOODS
Thanks for asking.

When do you think these will be shipping, or expected?

1 week later
#621 7 years ago

Both mods are great. Here's what I did to view the blocked rollover lane lights.

Here's a link to an animated gif: http://www.wanderwheels.com/pinside/pick_lights/rolloverSpiderGif.gif

PM me if interested.

WED_5551 (resized).JPGWED_5551 (resized).JPG

#622 7 years ago

Joe - Looking for any update or ETA. I've posted here, emailed you, emailed Gina and have not heard since paying Feb 20th.

#623 7 years ago

Hello .. I apologize for the lack of communication.. Gina is on a little hieateas right now and I am literally swamped ... the good news is.. if you haven't received you snake mod by now .. you will get it within the next few days. Look for confirmation email shortly.
Best!

#624 7 years ago

Hello .. I apologize for the lack of communication.. Gina is on a little hieateas right now and I am literally swamped ... the good news is.. if you haven't received you snake mod by now .. you will get it within the next few days. Look for confirmation email shortly.
Best!

Thank you! Hope it is all good busy!

#625 7 years ago

Got mine today!!!

#626 7 years ago

Joe please check PM, I have a question about the holes in the plastic that goes behind the snake head. Thanks so much!

#627 7 years ago
Quoted from Samerica:

Joe please check PM, I have a question about the holes in the plastic that goes behind the snake head. Thanks so much!

I had to slightly elongate those holes on mine for it to fit. Very quick job with a dremel.

edit: I am talking about the snake piece at the back loop of the ramp, not the one behind the head. Misread you initially.

#628 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I had to slightly elongate those holes on mine for it to fit. Very quick job with a dremel.
edit: I am talking about the snake piece at the back loop of the ramp, not the one behind the head. Misread you initially.

Ditto. The holes on mine did not line up perfectly so I had to dremel them out a touch to fit properly. No biggee....sometimes you gotta MOD a MOD.

#629 7 years ago

HI all
Sorry too see this so late..yes the holes need to be drilled out slightly sometimes.. You can do this with a Dremel as mentioned. Or a screwdriver with slightly bigger head than the hole..carefully.

As of right now..Everyone should have their snake mods. I have a few left that I am keeping for inventory and also will have some at Allentown Show.

#630 7 years ago

HI all
Sorry too see this so late..yes the holes need to be drilled out slightly sometimes.. You can do this with a Dremel as mentioned. Or a screwdriver with slightly bigger head than the hole..carefully.
As of right now..Everyone should have their snake mods. I have a few left that I am keeping for inventory and also will have some at Allentown Show.

Ya not bad just don't go crazy or hard so you break it.

I used a drill, found a bit that fit and just let it ride on the edge that I needed to open up.

How are people securing down the snake onto the plastic? Just double sided tape?

#631 7 years ago

HI all

I don't have mine and I haven't received any shipping information yet either. Are you sure you shipped them all?

#632 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

How are people securing down the snake onto the plastic? Just double sided tape?

Yes it comes with double sided tape pre-applied. Just peel off the backing and stick it down.

#633 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Yes it comes with double sided tape pre-applied. Just peel off the backing and stick it down.

I thought it did, but I couldn't pull the protector up, it just peeled the entire sticky part up. Also if I taped all of it it would cover the screw and if it had to be removed would wreck the vinyl and be a pita.

I was thinking of only applying new stuff to a certain part or weak double sided stuff to elevate ultra stick issues....

Going to hardware store to get longer screws for the mezel speaker to secure back to the ramp.

#634 7 years ago

Hey gang, I have 30 more sets going to Joe for next week.

Odd about the screw holes on the back piece, my test pieces lined up and I've since marked my drill spots with divots. I'll try and use a bigger bit! Sorry about that all

1 month later
#635 6 years ago

Brock, what happened to the whole idea they would be all 3d instead of the decal?

#636 6 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Brock, what happened to the whole idea they would be all 3d instead of the decal?

I'm waiting on a part from Joe to make that happen. With all the shows recently he's had a lot on his plate

#637 6 years ago

Totally understand, like with all great things patience is key.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 25.50
$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
There are 637 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/%e2%80%a2new-mod%e2%80%a2met-snake-ramp-kit-wplastic/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.