• 54 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WWE STERN PROMO .jpg
10603756_10153391182314244_1862817376828538630_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

This sounds really cool. Me want in!
Wait! This isn't one of these Josh Sharpe April Fool Jokes, is it?

Nope, this is legit. I heard about it before this post. I'm curious to see where this goes. Hopefully there is a cool code update to coincide with the July 1st date, otherwise I am not sure how you would compare scores through the end of the year between old code and new code whenever there is a code update.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Replay:

No one has broken 100M on the local one here. We will have to try hard to approach the scores LesManley has posted.

I did that on the one on route here too. Just have to replicate that now in a tournament setting...that'll be easier said than done. With bonus maxing out at a potential 24.5 million it takes a ton of work to get big scores. I do remember getting 18 million from winning the last match I won in that game which was nice, but I still was only the USA Champion, never did even get Tag Team Champion during that game.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

but code changes can make so people that play on older code and or newer code can have a easier time as there can be big changes in game play / scoring.
establish the tournament settings is one thing but what about settings that are needed to make rom ver X better but later one are not needed / end up really braking stuff?

That's what I am worried about but I have a feeling it's just going to be highest score at the end of the year regardless of code version. Say I kill it now on the current code and put up 300 million, now a code update comes out that makes things more attainable, adds more features and increases scoring. Suddenly 300 million isn't that big of a deal anymore and multiple people pass my score. It just means that you may have some wasted games if that scenario comes true. We don't know if it will. Maybe we will get an update before July 1st or maybe we won't get one until next year and then it wouldn't matter either way. Who knows. I'll still throw some bullets at it for fun.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

I pity the person that sits through a 1billion game on WWE. Bet that would take 2 hours or more with current code.

I don't doubt you are right. The 200 million game I had was a solid 40 minutes.

1 week later
#38 8 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

You can't just post scores in the wild. Only registered IFPA endorsed comps will be eligible for KOTR, assuming they are using WWE for their league or tournament play.

Is it just on factory settings? Can you play the extra ball? The original post said you were going to establish custom settings that people needed to use in the game, but I don't think I've seen those posted anywhere.

Just knowing how the multipliers work isn't going to guarantee destorying 100 million. That's a very beatable score, but the bonus maxes out at 24.5 so you are still going to have to come up with another 40 million besides bonus to destroy it and that's "if" you can max out bonus on all 3 balls which is easier said than done.

1 month later
#54 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Competition is getting crazy!

Things just got even crazier.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 12.50
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/%e2%80%9cking-of-the-ring%e2%80%9d-wwe%c2%ae-wrestlemania-pinball-tournament?tu=lesmanley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.