• 54 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WWE STERN PROMO .jpg
10603756_10153391182314244_1862817376828538630_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 8 years ago

Tell me how the f--k to advance the bonus multipliers and I will destroy 100 million on my first game, almost guaranteed. Nobody in our local group knows how the hell they work, and I haven't been able to figure it out...

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

According to the wiki rulesheet on Tilt Forums, you complete the top 5 rollover lanes to advance the Bonus Multiplier.
I actually haven't played WWE enough personally to know.

Well, at least that's a lead, so thanks. I think I've been hitting only lit shots and maybe I should be trying to hit the UNLIT ones to light them?!?!

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

You can also advance bonus X on the plunge. It's one of the rewards from the lights on the ramp from the shooter lane up to the ring.

I always do that already.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

The settings are up to the tournament director. We recommend 3 ball play, no extras, competition mode = YES. Things like ball saver time, steepness, tilt setting are all at the discretion of the TD.

#46 8 years ago

Even the tilt setting and pf angle are just massive on the game too, IMO...the thing plays like a 50 VDC EM... it needs a LOT of nudging.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/%e2%80%9cking-of-the-ring%e2%80%9d-wwe%c2%ae-wrestlemania-pinball-tournament?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.