Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hello All.
We have had tremendous amount of interest in Our Power Translites, Power Cabinet Panels for AFM.

I am happy to announce that we will now have them for sale and we are now taking pre-orders for both.

Estimated arrival here: Last week of September

If you are interested in getting some for your game, please use the following links:

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/attack-from-mars-powertranslite-bally-williams-pinball

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/attack-from-mars-powerpanels-bally-williams-pinball

Will work with all Models, Classic and remake.

Best!
-JR

3 years later
#2 9 months ago

I recently picked up an AFM with the power translite but it is creating a pulsing ring noise through the speakers from the translite. My AFM is a US 120/60hz. The volume of the sound increases/decreases with translite proximity to the sound board.

Is there a way to correct this?

1 month later
#3 7 months ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

I recently picked up an AFM with the power translite but it is creating a pulsing ring noise through the speakers from the translite. My AFM is a US 120/60hz. The volume of the sound increases/decreases with translite proximity to the sound board.
Is there a way to correct this?

I just got one that came with this translight as well. Did you figure out a fix?

The_Pump_House

#4 7 months ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

I just got one that came with this translight as well. Did you figure out a fix?
The_Pump_House

I put the original translite back in and it fixed the problem

#5 7 months ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

I put the original translite back in and it fixed the problem

I'm not so lucky as I didn't get the original with the purchase. Wondering if there's a shroud or something similar that I could put on the backside of the translight to reduce the interference

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside