By Pin-it

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 739 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,066 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Annotation 2019-10-09 155555-2 (resized).jpg
    Annotation 2019-10-09 155555 (resized).jpg
    Annotation 2019-10-09 145147-2 (resized).jpg
    Annotation 2019-10-09 145147-2-2 (resized).jpg
    Annotation 2019-10-09 144238-2.jpg
    Annotation 2019-10-09 144238.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    01E645DD-B854-4153-8278-18A024C3729F (resized).jpeg
    TK7 (resized).jpg
    TK6 (resized).jpg
    TK5 (resized).jpg
    TK2 (resized).jpg

There are 739 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 15.
    #701 4 months ago
    Quoted from Spyder138:

Bally Signal listed for sale in Sacramento. $450. sacramento.craigslist.org link[quoted image]

Signal, Sr. and Signal, Jr. are very good prewar titles. Nine sequential, mechanical railroad flags activate to advance balls, accompanied by a pleasing railroad crossing bell. Aesthetically attractive Harry Williams design, with that "just one more play" addictive quality.

This one appears to be the larger version (Signal, Sr.). While the junior version is more compact, the senior version is a good choice for collectors who don't mind the larger footprint.

The senior version has a more substantial scoring card casting. This example has the correct legs and the original coin door. At $450, it's an excellent value.

If I didn't already have a Signal, Jr., I would be buying this game.

#703 4 months ago

*looks down from 4500 km away*
    oh yeah, me too.

Signal is a great game, any version.

2 weeks later
    #704 4 months ago

White Sails project $200
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

WSR_1200x900 (resized).jpgWSh_1200x900 (resized).jpgWSm_1200x900 (resized).jpgWSp_1200x900 (resized).jpg
    #705 4 months ago
    Quoted from Spyder138:

White Sails project $200
    sfbay.craigslist.org link[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Gorgeous game, and good pictures, too! I contacted i_p_d_b about possibly adding these different and better pix to the database.

#706 4 months ago

someone please buy this gorgeous horse racing machine ebay.com link » Vintage Winterbook Derby Horse Racing Coin Operated Game

#707 4 months ago

Here's a neat project. Cannon Fire Jr. in South Chicago.
    chicago.craigslist.org link

00l0l_jYA7EtScSyL_1200x900 (resized).jpg
    #708 4 months ago

San Fran,Va, Chicago.
    Always hoping something comes up local.
    All three games above are gems.

#709 4 months ago
    Quoted from Spyder138:

White Sails project $200

Very similar in styling to '39 Bally Champion
    White Sails and Chapion (resized).jpg
    see: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1939-bally-champion

/Mark

1 week later
    #710 3 months ago

A pair of Bally Turf King machines. $750 for the pair.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

TK5 (resized).jpgTK3 (resized).jpgTK2 (resized).jpgTK6 (resized).jpgTK7 (resized).jpgTK (resized).jpg
    #711 3 months ago

Just found a Waldorf Sr deluxe. The photo is a pic from the database not actual. I will post pics. Getting closer to my grail a Stoner baby Leland. Please sell me one

Question, the game has 5 plastic balls in it currently though calls for 10. I did not think plastic balls were original. Does any know the type of balls that were original and who sells those? Also where could I find any documentation to read upon it like an operating manual?

Thanks. Geeked to have found this. It was an hour away from pintastic of course the wrong direction.

01E645DD-B854-4153-8278-18A024C3729F (resized).jpeg
    #712 3 months ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Question, the game has 5 plastic balls in it currently though calls for 10. I did not think plastic balls were original. Does any know the type of balls that were original and who sells those? Also where could I find any documentation to read upon it like an operating manual?

Cool looking game. If the balls that are currently there seem like a proper size then just stick with that size. Measure it with a digital caliper.
    Marco specialties can sell you metal balls of all sorts of sizes. https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/BALL-STEEL?VIEW_SIZE=60&view=card&sortOrder=SortProductField:totalTimesViewed
    For some games I prefer using marbles, and you can get many sizes here https://www.moonmarble.com/c-47-bulk-marbles.aspx
    but there is more variance in marbles, so I measure the ones I get and settle on 10 that are most within a desired range.

1 month later
    #713 78 days ago

On Ebay UK but thought you guys may appreciate the pics of this beauty

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#714 78 days ago
    Quoted from astyy:

On Ebay UK but thought you guys may appreciate the pics of this beauty
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How much?

#716 78 days ago

A 1940 Genco Formation popped up for sale on Facebook in West Lincoln, ON. (44 miles West of Buffalo, NY)
    The advert is titled "1930s pinball machine"
    Nice backglass, decent playfield.
    They are asking $499 (Canadian!) so $380 USD approx

#717 76 days ago

To bad Ski-Hi wasn't in the states.

2 weeks later
    #719 56 days ago
    Quoted from cait001:

1951 Gottlieb Watch My Line: ebay.com link » Rare 1951 Gottlieb Whats My Line Woodrail Pinball Shopped Beautiful L K

Very cool...I'm restoring one of these right now. Hoping to have it ready for York. :0)

Sean

#720 56 days ago
    Quoted from Stoomer:

Very cool...I'm restoring one of these right now. Hoping to have it ready for York. :0)

Sean

Sean, I've wanted to play this game for some time. Looking forward to it, if you're able to have it ready!

#721 56 days ago

How does the scoring work on Watch My Line? I understand the lines giving replays, but what's up with the scoring?

Is this the final game to be made with a figure 8 playfield, popularized by games like Five Star Final?

#722 56 days ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

Sean, I've wanted to play this game for some time. Looking forward to it, if you're able to have it ready!

Incentive! :0) Since there are no inserts on this game it should be doable...I did have to fix some damage around some of the gobble holes and so there's touch-ups to do, but the inserts are what normally take alotta time. I've got the damage fixed - haven't started the touch-ups, but it's minor. Should be able to deliver...

#723 56 days ago
    Quoted from cait001:

How does the scoring work on Watch My Line? I understand the lines giving replays, but what's up with the scoring?
    Is this the final game to be made with a figure 8 playfield, popularized by games like Five Star Final?

I'll have to LYK...I rarely try my games before tearing them apart - I know this is not the suggested method, but I suck at rules.

1 week later
    #724 49 days ago

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bally Skill Parade 1958
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$499 obo
    ebay.com link » Bally Skill Parade 1958

#725 49 days ago
    Quoted from cait001:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bally Skill Parade 1958
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    $499 obo

Zero feedback seller, so do be careful.

#726 49 days ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan:

Zero feedback seller, so do be careful.

it's pickup only, and purchase is protected, so I wouldn't be too worried. If someone's in the area go check it out.

#727 49 days ago
    Quoted from cait001:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bally Skill Parade 1958
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    $499 obo

So I decided what the heck and reached out to seller to see if he'd take cash at pick-up (allowing me to view it and deal in person) and to se how soon he needed it picked up. He definitely wants it picked up sooner than later. We did some back and forth conversation, and I offered him $800 and I'd come out and get it this weekend. He was all for pickup this weekend- but was concerned as he had see this game sell for $4500.....so he politely declined which is fine, but it does give you an indication that he is really looking for a LOT more. My feeling is he prolly would have passed at 1500...

#728 49 days ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan:

So I decided what the heck and reached out to seller to see if he'd take cash at pick-up (allowing me to view it and deal in person) and to se how soon he needed it picked up. He definitely wants it picked up sooner than later. We did some back and forth conversation, and I offered him $800 and I'd come out and get it this weekend. He was all for pickup this weekend- but was concerned as he had see this game sell for $4500.....so he politely declined which is fine, but it does give you an indication that he is really looking for a LOT more. My feeling is he prolly would have passed at 1500...

I'm suuuuuper sceptical he saw a Skill Parade sell for 4500.

#729 48 days ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan:

So I decided what the heck and reached out to seller to see if he'd take cash at pick-up (allowing me to view it and deal in person) and to se how soon he needed it picked up. He definitely wants it picked up sooner than later. We did some back and forth conversation, and I offered him $800 and I'd come out and get it this weekend.

So it's just about the weekend, he wants it gone, yet it's received zero bids? I would maybe follow up with dude and see if he wants to change his mind. Either way, I'm sending him a $300 offer.

#730 48 days ago
    Quoted from cait001:

So it's just about the weekend, he wants it gone, yet it's received zero bids? I would maybe follow up with dude and see if he wants to change his mind. Either way, I'm sending him a $300 offer.

At least maybe if you do that, he will contact me back and take my offer...

#731 44 days ago

That Bally Skill Parade looks like a scam.

They are using the same machine image found on this site.

http://www.pinrepair.com/arcade/bskillr.htm

#732 41 days ago
    Quoted from millertnt:

That Bally Skill Parade looks like a scam.
    They are using the same machine image found on this site.
    http://www.pinrepair.com/arcade/bskillr.htm

The picture on the pinrepair site was taken from the eBay listing. Many images on that site come from various 'for sale' and elsewhere postings.
    It was not a scam as I now own said game.

3 weeks later
    #733 20 days ago

1940 Keeney "Super Six". Looks nice. Not a bad B.I.N. price on it.
    ebay.com link » Vintage Pinball Machine Keeneys 1940 Super Six Flipperless

1 week later
    #734 8 days ago

FS: 1939 Bally Pick-Em Pinball Game, $250 Free delivery to Pinball Expo and points along the way from Knoxville, TN.
    It's listed on eBay also but I'd prefer to sell it on Pinside.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86046
    Annotation 2019-10-09 144238.jpgAnnotation 2019-10-09 144238-2.jpg

#735 8 days ago

FS: 1946 EXHIBIT BIG HIT PINBALL GAME, $250 Free delivery to Pinball Expo and points along the way from Knoxville, TN.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85950

Annotation 2019-10-09 145147-2 (resized).jpgAnnotation 2019-10-09 145147-2-2 (resized).jpg
    #736 8 days ago

FS: 1947 Williams Bonanza Pinball Game, $200 Free delivery to Pinball Expo and points along the way from Knoxville, TN.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86086

Annotation 2019-10-09 155555 (resized).jpgAnnotation 2019-10-09 155555-2 (resized).jpg
    #737 8 days ago

Jim is a solid seller. Buy with confidence.

My Rockola 21000 was as described.

--Jeff

#738 7 days ago

Time to buckle in for winter projects, folks! What do you all have in mind for fixing this winter?

I'm doing a bunch of work on my Signal, Merry-Go-Round, Contact Master, a Ballwin machine, a Corinthball, etc etc

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 12.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 169.95
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 248.85
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Iron Monger Decal Out of stock
    Flashinstinct
    € 27.00
    Cabinet - Other
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 89.99
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 119.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 22.00
    Hardware
    The MOD Couple
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 38.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 1,199.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    There are 739 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 15.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside