IMG_2811.JPG
IMG_2810.JPG
IMG_2808.JPG
IMG_2809.JPG

This topic is closed.

#1 6 years ago

Hey All

Since the Blood Splat Kit was such a great success:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-more-blood-twd-ramp-blood-spatter-kit

I have decided to add even more depth and more BLOOD!

Let me know what you guys think..
Thanks
-JR
IMG_2810.JPGIMG_2808.JPGIMG_2809.JPG

IMG_2811.JPG

#2 6 years ago

Nice addition. Is it on the top or the underside the glass?

#3 6 years ago

Looks good...but it's going to block my vision of the shooter lane, which is somehow the most important thing in pinball these days

#4 6 years ago

Cool! Is it reusable if my glass scratches and I want to put a new sheet of glass in? Or is it super sticky and hard to peel off and reapply?

#5 6 years ago

Yes.. Your right.. I didn't notice that.. That's an easy fix.. I can do away with the blood drips and you can actually place these wherever you want.

They are going to be reverse printed so you will stick these to the inside of the glass.

Thanks for the feedback already..

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Cool! Is it reusable if my glass scratches and I want to put a new sheet of glass in? Or is it super sticky and hard to peel off and reapply?

You should be able to re-peal and re-stick..carefully

#7 6 years ago

Great mod!

#8 6 years ago

just received your ramp blood spatter kid…. looks amazing ..i wish you would come out with all these kits at one time …shipping is killing to canada …30 dollars is a little much for one item at a time

#9 6 years ago

Looks Good. Can you take a pic w/ the stock apron?

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Yes.. Your right.. I didn't notice that.. That's an easy fix.. I can do away with the blood drips and you can actually place these wherever you want.

I think it would feel more realistic without the drips anyways. The handprints alone really sell it already. Very clever idea, not much in the way of glass mods out there, nice thinking.

#11 6 years ago

I like the drips, makes it look Fresh!

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from itshowtime:

just received your ramp blood spatter kid…. looks amazing ..i wish you would come out with all these kits at one time …shipping is killing to canada …30 dollars is a little much for one item at a time

Glad you like it. Post some pics when you get a chance. I am wondering what different configurations people are doing..PM sent.

Quoted from tadowhere:

Looks Good. Can you take a pic w/ the stock apron?

I will look around and see if I can find it,, I will conjure up something.

Quoted from Aurich:

I think it would feel more realistic without the drips anyways. The handprints alone really sell it already. Very clever idea, not much in the way of glass mods out there, nice thinking.

Thanks a lot Aurich.. I think that just opens another dimension for us. Another surface as you will, Why not? Right?
As long it is not too distracting ..

#13 6 years ago

got a price on these?

#14 6 years ago

Thanks a lot Aurich.. I think that just opens another dimension for us. Another surface as you will, Why not? Right?
As long it is not too distracting ..

Ever see an Escape from the Lost World pinball? They screened graphics right onto the glass (the leaves), it's a cool effect.

escape_from_lost_world_pinball.jpg

#15 6 years ago

Those look pretty sweet. If you could make the vinyl decals (blood drippings and finger prints) that fit the legs or around the flipper buttons you could make it look like the stern armor for way cheaper. Just a suggestion. Or if you could do the pull n peal decals like blood prints on the side of the cabinet too.

#16 6 years ago

Joe

Creepy as hell

I might buy a set for the hood of my car

#17 6 years ago

I was thinking the side windows of my service van.

#18 6 years ago

Looks bloody Good

#19 6 years ago

Any timeline for these? I'd love to use my TWD as a "test machine"

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Ever see an Escape from the Lost World pinball? They screened graphics right onto the glass (the leaves), it's a cool effect.
escape_from_lost_world_pinball.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Oh ..very cool.. never saw that before. Thanks for posting. Of course screen screening directly is going to be the ultimate way to go.

Wonder what other games have this?

Quoted from Nightstick:

Those look pretty sweet. If you could make the vinyl decals (blood drippings and finger prints) that fit the legs or around the flipper buttons you could make it look like the stern armor for way cheaper. Just a suggestion. Or if you could do the pull n peal decals like blood prints on the side of the cabinet too.

We can try it out and see how it looks..sure

Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Joe
Creepy as hell
I might buy a set for the hood of my car

Quoted from Colehvac1:

I was thinking the side windows of my service van.

I think we should try this..

Quoted from Delta9:Looks bloody Good

HA!

#22 6 years ago

Oh ..very cool.. never saw that before. Thanks for posting. Of course screen screening directly is going to be the ultimate way to go.
Wonder what other games have this?

Only game I've ever seen with that particular trick, if there are others I've missed them I think. I know someone who took that glass and put it on his Jurassic Park though, and that looks pretty sweet.

#23 6 years ago

Super...order placed. I think these really look good in the pictures. Kind of a fun mod to add.

#24 6 years ago

expecting mine any day now

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside