IMG_20160509_181245710 (resized).jpg
WP_20160513_19_23_38_Pro_(resized).jpg
dsc01979_(resized).jpg
dsc01995_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160419_122657_(resized).jpg

There are 637 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 13.
#51 8 years ago

I am in,just get the color right

#52 8 years ago

Very interested, that's great thinking right there!

#53 8 years ago

Can I talk now?? lol

#55 8 years ago

Very cool, very interested...

#56 8 years ago

Me want

#57 8 years ago

If it fits round the hammer on the Prem, I'm in.

#58 8 years ago

Very cool! Let us know when we can order!

#59 8 years ago

like it-- will want one when its finalized (color matching and all)

good work - the creativity of the pinball community never ceases to amaze me!

#60 8 years ago

Let me know when it is for sale. Cool idea!

#61 8 years ago

I don't even own this game, but I may buy it just so I can purchase this mod Seriously though, I have been building up interest lately on pulling the trigger on a Pro to add to the stable. I think you pushed me over the edge!

#62 8 years ago

Definitively 100% in MET + MODS = fun!

#63 8 years ago

I like....I'm in!!

#64 8 years ago

In my best Arte Johnson voice..
"Verrrrry Interesting"

#65 8 years ago

COOL!

#66 8 years ago

Looks good Joe ,Jose , and crew at PinGraffix.

#67 8 years ago

i'll take one...

#68 8 years ago

In, if they fit Prem/LE.

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

If it fits round the hammer on the Prem, I'm in.

Doh, got home and looked, of course it'll fit a prem!

#70 8 years ago

This looks like a must have for my MET. Sign me up !!

#71 8 years ago

brilliant.

I'll buy basically everything everyone makes for Met Pro.

(and BSM IMVE TWDPREM TOM)

#73 8 years ago

Don't forget me too Joe....

#74 8 years ago

I would like to be on the list also Joe!

#75 8 years ago

The best way to keep up to date with what we're doing at PinGraffix is to just follow us on FaceBook ( https://www.facebook.com/pingraffixinc/ ) and or our PINBALL MOD Group ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1403949343189768/ )on Facebook.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#76 8 years ago

Hey TimeBandit.. Looks like this snake might be cool with a green led strip running along his body.... Ball goes in snake and the green led strip traces from head to tail. Before snake spits something out... Strip traces from tail to head...

#77 8 years ago

OP, how well do you think the decal will hold up on the ramp part where the ball will be rolling on it?

#78 8 years ago

Really cool mod, I'm in!

Quoted from Rickwh:

OP, how well do you think the decal will hold up on the ramp part where the ball will be rolling on it?

I don't think this kind of mod is a problem in a clean, home use machine. I have the eyeball decal over the coffin, an area that sees a ton of high speed ball traffic and no problem for hundreds of plays.

#79 8 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

Really cool mod, I'm in!

I don't think this kind of mod is a problem in a clean, home use machine. I have the eyeball decal over the coffin, an area that sees a ton of High Speed ball traffic and no problem for hundreds of plays.

ditto- it's all about taking your time to carefully apply it cleanly and flush. (although, somewhat unrelated... I will say I found out the hard way that novus 2 washes out certain stickers/decals)

#80 8 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Not to worry, we use the highest quality vinyl and laminate for all our PinBlades, Aprons and decals. Let me repeat that again. The ramp decal will have one of the most durable industry standard laminate available. We use the same vinyl and lamination process on our Indiana Jones ramp decals and our Addams Family ramp wall guides and bookcase decals. As of yet we've never had an issue or complaints about durability.

#81 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Not to worry, we use the highest quality vinyl and laminate for all our PinBlades, Aprons and decals. Let me repeat that again. The ramp decal will have one of the most durable industry standard laminate available. We use the same vinyl and lamination process on our Indiana Jones ramp decals and our Addams Family ramp wall guides and bookcase decals. As of yet we've never had an issue or complaints about durability.

Just sell this and include two decals.

#82 8 years ago

Another good example is the MET tongue we sell..the same material is used.

#83 8 years ago

Is this ready yet? were do I send my money?

#84 8 years ago

This might make me reconsider painting the snake head blue/black...argh..

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Another good example is the MET tongue we sell..the same material is used.

So will it ware through like my tongue has started too? I would think not because the tongue takes a beating by the ball but on the ramp it wouldn't. I want one!!!!!

#86 8 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Hey TimeBandit.. Looks like this snake might be cool with a green led strip running along his body.... Ball goes in snake and the green led strip traces from head to tail. Before snake spits something out... Strip traces from tail to head...

I was thinking that too.. Even if ya remove that light lamp and just put one of arts 6.3 green led strips there for the shot indicator. Of course if ya were gonna do that it would be better without that hole there too. I like this so much I almost wished it was a plastic ramp so I could light it underneath n make it uniform, or even give it a cool chasing effect.

#87 8 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I was thinking that too.. Even if ya remove that light lamp and just put one of arts 6.3 green led strips there for the shot indicator. Of course if ya were gonna do that it would be better without that hole there too. I like this so much I almost wished it was a plastic ramp so I could light it underneath n make it uniform, or even give it a cool chasing effect.

Well you could always cut the ramp up and add a piece of clear plastic there. Now THAT would be a piece of engineering. But not beyond the means of some on Pinside.

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well you could always cut the ramp up and add a piece of clear plastic there. Now THAT would be a piece of engineering. But not beyond the means of some on Pinside.

Plasticallica
^_^

#89 8 years ago

Add me to the want list!

#90 8 years ago

I'm in for one!

#91 8 years ago

I'll buy one.

#92 8 years ago

Just a quick heads up. I spoke to my partner Joe Raptor and we're planning on taking orders for this MOD next week on our website. We will also be offering a discount to anyone following our FaceBook page and or our MOD group page.
https://www.facebook.com/pingraffixinc/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1403949343189768/

#93 8 years ago

Im in! Looks great!

#94 8 years ago

First timebandit empties my wallet and now I have to start begging on the street to buy this one

Great work. Want one

#95 8 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

ditto- it's all about taking your time to carefully apply it cleanly and flush. (although, somewhat unrelated... I will say I found out the hard way that novus 2 washes out certain stickers/decals)

Novus 2 is an abrasive rubbing compound and shouldn't be used in a pinball machine anyway.

#96 8 years ago

Is this the final product pics ? Tail does not look like it fits the color of the head

Thanks

#97 8 years ago

Out on following someone's Facebook to buy at discount.

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Out on following someone's Facebook to buy at discount.

Same here. I dont even have a facebook account.

#99 8 years ago
Quoted from S3G:

Same here. I dont even have a facebook account.

I dont have a facebook account either, maybe we can get the discount for following this thread

#100 8 years ago

I logged onto FB and am following them now....easy as 1,2, threeseys peaseys.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
There are 637 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/%E2%80%A2new-mod%E2%80%A2met-snake-ramp-kit-wplastic/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.