IMG_20160509_181245710 (resized).jpg
WP_20160513_19_23_38_Pro_(resized).jpg
dsc01979_(resized).jpg
dsc01995_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160419_122657_(resized).jpg
There are 637 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 13.
#551 7 years ago

Whats got ya confused?

#552 7 years ago

For those of us who already have the snake mod plastic and decal, can you sell just the 2 3D snake pieces?

#553 7 years ago

Ordered and paid! Looks great. Can't wait to install.

#554 7 years ago

Paypal sent

#555 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Whats got ya confused?

He's confused because if you look earlier back (with what he linked) we had discussed working with Brock to make the 3D continuation on this MOD the FULL snake....not just the 2 pieces because you still see the sticker part. Not a deal breaker but he did say he was doing this and now he's selling them as they were and are.

#556 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

He's confused because if you look earlier back (with what he linked) we had discussed working with Brock to make the 3D continuation on this MOD the FULL snake....not just the 2 pieces because you still see the sticker part. Not a deal breaker but he did say he was doing this and now he's selling them as they were and are.

Yup

#557 7 years ago

Aaah. While I would be in for a full snake upgrade, I really do love this mod as it is.

#558 7 years ago

Ive been waiting for the complete redesign my self what happened?

#559 7 years ago

I remember that there was a small difference between the original pro and pre mod is there a difference in the 3D parts?

#560 7 years ago

Hey all..
Sorry for the confusion. As of right now..the full snake is still in the works. Yes i know it's been a long time already. This is not an easy one.
But like all the cool things we make..we want make sure it's right and works as designed.

At the same time..Most people are fine with the existing 3D snake mod as it stands.. therefore we are still offering. And that is why we decided to continue for the demand.

WHEN..we do get the full snake mod finished..We will offer it for sale, and anyone who has already purchased the current 3D snake mod will get credit towards the full design.

I hope that clears things up a bit. I am going to have to end the pre order soon at the rate these are going right now. IT seems i am just about sold out on this batch.

I am going through all the e-mails right now and will answer them in chronological order.

#561 7 years ago

Were we supposed to email too? I just sent the money via paypal and included a note on the transfer. Hm.

#562 7 years ago

Paid In Full

#563 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

For those of us who already have the snake mod plastic and decal, can you sell just the 2 3D snake pieces?

#564 7 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

I am going through all the e-mails right now and will answer them in chronological order.

Just writing back here in case this is a better spot. I sent my money minutes after you mentioned the paypal and have sent two different emails to confirm it was received and haven't heard anything back. Just making sure I made it into the list since you mentioned you're going through the emails.

#565 7 years ago
Quoted from GotAQuestion:

Just writing back here in case this is a better spot. I sent my money minutes after you mentioned the paypal and have sent two different emails to confirm it was received and haven't heard anything back. Just making sure I made it into the list since you mentioned you're going through the emails.

I haven't heard back either. Can I just get a refund then?

#566 7 years ago

I mean, I'm guessing he's just been busy. I don't think we won't be getting the mod. I'd just like confirmation, and possibly an estimated delivery date.

#567 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I haven't heard back either. Can I just get a refund then?

Hey Rob
Apologize for the delay. I spend hours answering email everyday and they come from multiple directions.

The other issue is..most of the time the name on pinside doesn't match up to the paypal payment so I have to do a little cross referencing to figure out who is who.

I did receive your payment. Do you still wish for refund?

Got A Question. Could you please PM me your paypal transaction info so I can look into it?
Thanks!

#568 7 years ago

joeraptor2003 can you please answer this? I just need the 2 3D snake parts and not the flat plastic or decal. Thanks!

#569 7 years ago

joeraptor2003 can you please answer this? I just need the 2 3D snake parts and not the flat plastic or decal. Thanks!

Good question and I am glad you asked..Just to clarify. This is for the 3D Sculpted pieces only. It's sold as an add-on and works with in conjunction as an add -on with the the snake plastic which is sold a separate item at our web site.

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/7671314d-c8bc-cb2d-e653-d79addd1eefd

hope that helps!

#570 7 years ago

Good question and I am glad you asked..Just to clarify. This is for the 3D Sculpted pieces only. It's sold as an add-on and works with in conjunction as an add -on with the the snake plastic which is sold a separate item at our web site.
hope that helps!

Oh - you had previously said it includes the ramp sticker so I was wondering if there was a slight discount to not include that. Anyways, please put me down for a set. Thanks

#571 7 years ago

Sorry... still looking for more clarification! I assumed this was an all in one kit, and the only item needed besides the 2 3d printed pieces is the sticker for the ramp, which you said was included. Is there another additional piece needed to purchase? Thanks.

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 5.49.08 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-01-11 at 5.49.08 PM (resized).png

#572 7 years ago

I am confused also....... I dont have anything yet so if I wanted to buy the 3D set why would I even need the other plastic as it covers the print. Would I not just need the 3D plastic set and the ramp decal. If so how much as needed ? or how much is the entire kit. LMK as I am very interested

#573 7 years ago

I have asked 3 times in this thread and also via PM over the last week or so - no response!

#574 7 years ago

Hi All
I apologize for the confusion.
The kit is for existing customers who already own this:

Which can be purchased separately here:

TOP IMAGE-The kit includes flat snake plastic with decal. It also includes the ramp sticker which is the U shaped piece in the photo.

BOTTOM IMAGE- The 3d Segment is an add on that goes on top of the existing kit and looks like this:

You need to have the first kit in order to support the 3D snake piece.

Things got a little messed up when I stated that it comes with the snake ramp decal.. The 3D kit does not come with anything but the Two 3D pieces. My bad there.

Hope this clarifies better..

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 2.26.08 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-01-12 at 2.26.08 PM (resized).png
IMG_5603 (resized).jpgIMG_5603 (resized).jpg
IMG_5717 (resized).jpgIMG_5717 (resized).jpg

#575 7 years ago

So ...... how much for the complete kit ?

#576 7 years ago

the complete kit is $95.00 plus shipping.
It includes everything you need to turn your turtle into a snake.

#577 7 years ago

Hm. I'll just add the existing snake decal onto my order when I get the Pinball Refinery Met Pro then. Then I can put the 3D parts on myself. Easy enough.

#578 7 years ago

As an FYI, I'm cranking out parts for Joe as we speak. The additional piece we're making for this will likely be an add-on to this current kit (yes, an add-on to an add-on lol). But for now.. Buy this kit with confidence. 2017 is going to be a big year for Pingraffix and Pinball Customs!

- B

#579 7 years ago

the complete kit is $95.00 plus shipping.
It includes everything you need to turn your turtle into a snake.

Very disappointed after reading this. I ordered what I thought was a full kit a week or so ago (yet to arrive). Your wording was very misleading, confusing at best when reading back through this thread. So now I learn I have a partial kit and have further dollars to spend and more international shipping costs on top of that. You really need to get the details clear and concise from the start.

#580 7 years ago

so 2 3-d parts to add onto the original and that's 65 shipped? I want to like it but initial reaction is it's kind of disjointed - literally. Could get use to it though....hmmmm

#581 7 years ago

Just add the "3D kit" to your website, independently as a sale option, as time allows.
Specify the prior kit as "required".
We cannot buy, what we cannot see, if the current "3D kit" is available, which at this point, I have no idea.

I would like to match your scale design to make my own "tube shot snake tail" for private personal machine use.
It will require a little engineering thought to get the curve on the habitrail correct via template.

#582 7 years ago

Ok..this is what I am going to do. Whomever has already pre ordered or orders it through here will get the entire kit for 65.00 plus shipping.
I want to be fair and my wording got miskeyed somewhere high up in the threads. I will eat the difference. I just want to make sure that you guys are happy.

It takes a lot of time and effort to make these as Brock is hand painting these as we speak.

It's not for everybody ..i get that..so if you do not like it then by all means..don't buy it.

Everyone has different opinions and that what makes us all unique in this world.

i have 12 left..

Thanks!
-JR

#583 7 years ago

Ok..this is what I am going to do. Whomever has already pre ordered or orders it through here will get the entire kit for 65.00 plus shipping.
I want to be fair and my wording got miskeyed somewhere high up in the threads. I will eat the difference. I just want to make sure that you guys are happy.
It takes a lot of time and effort to make these as Brock is hand painting these as we speak.
It's not for everybody ..i get that..so if you do not like it then by all means..don't buy it.
Everyone has different opinions and that what makes us all unique in this world.
i have 12 left..
Thanks!
-JR

stand up move. Respect that.

#584 7 years ago

Super classy Joe. Many thanks!

#585 7 years ago

I will take one Joe the complete set for 65 plus shipping. Please let me know how to order and pay please

Thanks Man !!!

#586 7 years ago

You should also offer just the bottom 3D part.i would have liked that best

#587 7 years ago

I too would like one of these kits, still unsure how much the cost is but let
Me know how much and I will order

#588 7 years ago
Quoted from apic7917:

I too would like one of these kits, still unsure how much the cost is but let
Me know how much and I will order

Really??

i have 12 left..
Thanks!
-JR

#589 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I will take one Joe the complete set for 65 plus shipping. Please let me know how to order and pay please
Thanks Man !!!

Pretty sure that price was only honored for those that ordered before he clarified everything and may not have known exactly what they were getting.

#590 7 years ago

Whomever has already pre ordered or orders it through here will get the entire kit for 65.00 plus shipping.

The way its worded preorder or orders through here. Thats the way I read it, no?

#591 7 years ago

Not quite but getting closer. Read the quote below VERY carefully. Whoever ordered already OR orders the remaining first set of these (12 left when he posted) will get the full deal for the $65. It won't be $65 on Pinside forever, it's like a Pinside pre-order sale. And it's really nice of him, I was confused too but ready to figure out the stickers later. Now I'm set which is great.

i have 12 left..
Thanks!
-JR

#592 7 years ago
Quoted from GotAQuestion:

Nope, read the quote below VERY carefully. Whoever ordered already OR orders the remaining first set of these (12 left when he posted) will get the full deal for the $65. It won't be $65 on Pinside forever, it's like a Pinside pre-order sale. And it's really nice of him, I was confused too but ready to figure out the stickers later. Now I'm set which is great.

Thats the way I read it too..... So Im wondering how to place my order from here so count me in for one of the 12.

#593 7 years ago

Ah, here's the post he made about that. Also doesn't hurt to send him a PM after you've ordered.

Ok..wow! I am getting swamped with emails.. so let's do this.. For those of you who contacted me already I have yours reserved .
For those who want to get on the list..let's do a pre order.
$65.00 plus 4.50 shipping USA paypal [email protected]
This will be the easiest way to keep track and get on the list immediately.
Otherwise I will spending many hours making an excel sheet and i hate excel
Canada please add 9:50 shipping
Australia please add 17.00 shipping.
I currently have 23 left!
Best!
-JR

#594 7 years ago

payment sent for a full kit. joe and melissa are stand-up people

and brock did a great job on this (now, if we could only get him to finish those darn torches for the bram stoker's dracula

#595 7 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

and brock did a great job on this (now, if we could only get him to finish those darn torches for the bram stoker's dracula

Did you contact him first or just PP . I just sent him an email. that I would take a kit.

#596 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Did you contact him first or just PP . I just sent him an email. that I would take a kit.

I just sent the payment (with a note in the notes section). his reply above didn't mention anything about pm'ing first. if he's sold out and I get a refund, that's fine too

#597 7 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

Thank you for the kind words..that means a lot to me and I am sure Michelle too. As for Brock well..idk

We just got back from Steve Keelers Rock Fantasy up in Middletown to do an installation.

Just going through more e-mails again...

#598 7 years ago

Thank you for the kind words..that means a lot to me and I am sure Michelle too. As for Brock well..idk
We just got back from Steve Keelers Rock Fantasy up in Middletown to do an installation.
Just going through more e-mails again...

LMK Joe if there are any kits left at that price and I will PP you the money .... Great Deal !!!

#599 7 years ago

ORDERED...... and THX Again for the great deal Joe.

Allen ( Hobbs )

1 week later
#600 7 years ago

Just a little update. I am still waiting on the package to arrive. I got a few PMs on this so I just wanted to keep you guys informed.
Best!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
$ 149.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 12.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
There are 637 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/%E2%80%A2new-mod%E2%80%A2met-snake-ramp-kit-wplastic/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.