3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4Web-Avatar_(resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Tilt Graphics Inc. com
Bring home a little piece of Pandora and install these beautiful Avatar GameBlades™ in your pin today. These are custom designed, custom fit and use only the best materials around. Hope you like them. You can see more of our designs on our website http://www.TiltGraphicsInc.com. We're adding new designs every day.

These are crafted with industrial quality Air Egress Vinyl‎, and for an additional layer of protection we laminate them with the highest quality scratch resistant laminate. Essentially these are decals on steroids.

What makes these special is the Air Egress Vinyl. They created with a mesh backing that allows you to easily reposition them on the pin. These inner cabinet decals take all the worry out making a mistake.

4Web-Avatar_(resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Nice Graphics. I am interested in the Transformers GameBlades. Also amazing!
No link for purchase on site link.

#3 3 years ago

No not yet I'm still building the site. I hate to admit it but it does take a lot of time. But I will have it up soon.

#4 3 years ago

Awesome looking can you show your metallica blades also spiderman would be cool as well.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Awesome looking can you show your metallica blades also spiderman would be cool as well.

@shovelhed - Believe me I love working on anything Marvel..... Next up.... Spiderman!
Something you will only find at http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com

#6 3 years ago

Sounds bad ass! Last mod to finish my spidy.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

@shovelhed - Next up.... Spiderman!
Something you will only find at http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com

#8 3 years ago

Icelander Gina is right. Joe Raptor at PinGraffix.com made an awesome Spider-Man design. If you're in a rush for one check it out at PinGraffix.com if you can wait, we will have one out soon.

1 week later
#9 3 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Icelander Gina is right. Joe Raptor at PinGraffix.com made an awesome Spider-Man design. If you're in a rush for one check it out at PinGraffix.com if you can wait, we will have one out soon.

So sorry....I did not know that... my bad.

1 month later
#10 2 years ago

Any photos of the pinblades installed in a avatar machine please?

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Any photos of the pinblades installed in a avatar machine please?

Soon. Very soon.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside