Search the forum

Use the search box to search through all content on the forum.

Click here for a quick explanation of the search feature.

Tip: You may also try your search for 'star wars' using Google.

Found 18218 posts

Posts mentioning ‘star wars’ ordered by in descending order.

• TGE

Star Wars DE - Stupid qestion Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by mpatricksp – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Hoping someone with a star wars machine can give me a little help. Pulled a bone head move the other day. I removed the ...

• TGE

Star Wars (Data East) problem with kickback. Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by mpatricksp – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... hoping someone here may be able to give me a little help. Just recently picked up a Star Wars machine and have been trying to get it up and running. I currently have everything working ...

• MFS

Stern 2001 " Austin Powers " Post #4 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by DCFAN – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

It sucks when they do a poor pin design for a fun title like AP. Also, it is amazing that noone has stepped up and made a Star Wars pin that is truly worthy of its title. Maybe JJP or Stern could make a Star Wars pin that is based on all 6 movies that has LCD. If done right it could end up top 5 ever.

• ALL

What Data East is best? Post #54 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Schusler – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 9 days ago

I for one am glad that Data East pins are looked down upon by the William's snobs - more affordable for me! :mrgreen: As far as the best of the best from their lineup... I would go... I'll preface by saying this is the pins I played before.... so here's my list Tommy Tales from the Crypt Last Action Hero Phantom of the Opera Star Wars Laser War Batman - So many good memories for this one!!!! You'll notice I didn't put Guns n Roses in there; I despise that pin!! :whistle:

• ALL

What Data East is best? Post #46 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by txstargazer3 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 9 days ago

I own SW and really enjoy it. The rule set is not deep, but the play is fun and I love the theme. Folks are draw to the Star Wars theme and hopefully it hooks them on pinball. And it can be found at a decent price.

• PIN

Martians have invaded finally. RFM! Poll. Post #18 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by KoenHeltzel – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... did for RFM. Of course creating these animations was new for them at the time, Star Wars already had better graphics with the existing George Lucas assets they were provided with. If ...

• PIN

What do you think would be the highest earner on location? Post #17 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by jitneystand1 – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Probably not for a vintage record store, but at a local restaurant that has a half dozen pins Shrek is the top earner. And from what I understand it's not close. What I know it has been up against - LOTR, BDK, JP, Star Wars (DE), Iron Man, IJ (Stern), RFM, SMB (he says Mario is a good earner as well), probably a bunch of others I don't know about/can't remember.

• PIN

What do you think would be the highest earner on location? Post #5 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by DarthPinhead – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Star Wars. Great theme that just about every 13-50 yr old boy/man can relate to

• ALL

Hyperpin - wtf? - This may be one of the best Pinball Machine's ever... Post #40 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Blakesell – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

You mean the 3ds.. yea, since the head of the player on a pin is pretty much in the same place, that could be emulated EVENTUALLY as well, along with some of that touchable hologram technology. 20 years from now I can envision a lot of difference on what gaming will be like. I just want to play that Star Wars battle chess type game that R2 and Chewie were playing on the ship.

• TDM

DE Star Wars - Slam Tilt during mid-game Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by BrianZ – in Tech: Modern games ‐ Last reply 136 days ago

My recently aquired DE Star Wars works generall well except for one issue. Every few games, it will suddenly display "Slam Tilt", and then the machine appears to restart. This only happens while playing a game; and does not do this while just being powered on. It's enitrely random, but usually see it every 3 games. I have checked the actual Slam tilt switch.. Looks good (pulled appart). Cant seeing it making any contact with anything. Any ideas.....?

• TGE

Data East Star Wars Bumper help Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by BigPhil – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... section. After a few months of looking, I've managed to secure my first pin. A Data East Star Wars. There are a few little things that need to be put right with it. Firstly, there ...

• CLB

Pinside Nashville Sub-Forum Post #66 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by DreamTR – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 79 days ago

Duane: Awesome, glad he bought it ;) that helped you guys out I am sure, lol...now if only Rob can get these Star Wars working =P

• ALL

DTZ Drop Target Zine and Blog Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by northvibe – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... Glossary - TILT TALK: Interview with Multiball editors Brinda Coleman and Sam Soule - THE REPLAY REVIEW: Star Wars: Episode I (pin2k) - DREAM MACHINES: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Lawrence of Arabia - PINHALLS ...

• PIN

Full up and still looking Post #12 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Anim8ormatt – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

I just need funhouse and whirlwind and tommy and nba fastbreak and breakshot and star wars and checkpoint and simpsons pinball party and black knight and sorcerer and then maybe i can take a break.

• ALL

WOW - The theme that should be made! Post #9 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by pinheadpuckguy – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Harry Potter for sure. A new Star Wars pin.

• ALL

FS: HUO RFM Gap Owned Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by GAP – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Selling my HUO RFM. GAP owned since 1999. Game is perfect as you can get. Moved it to the summer home and it has never been moved since. $4500. Also have a HUO Star Wars Episode One. Gap Owned since 2000

• MFS

trading talk Post #6 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by stuartr7 – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

HI, I find the star wars pachinko goes from 800-1000. mine is mint, perhaps I'll try selling it and putting it towards a better pin, Thanks!

• MFS

trading talk Post #5 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by jalpert – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Be careful. Whether we like them or not, the pachinko might be worth $500 - $800 because it's a Star Wars. If you can get closer to $800 then I would sell it, add $400 and for $1,200 you can pick up something like a Judge Dread. What's it worth cash?

• MFS

trading talk Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by stuartr7 – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

HI Guys, I'm thinking of trading My Star wars pachinko machine for a gottelieb gladiators, has anyone played Gladiators and is it worth trading for? Thanks

• PIN

NIB STTNG? Post #35 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by kwiKimart – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Anyone also notice there's another NIB Williams on eBay as well.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-Star-Wars-Episode-1-pinball-machine-/120806956718?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4060287474945488084

• TGE

Star Wars DE problem! Post #5 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Hoser – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Hi there, I also got a Star Wars DE recently. I did a bonehead thing and need some advice. I was adjusting the switches for the 4 ... that the 4 pop bumpers, the slingshots, and deathstar are on ... are not working. The Death Star door is also on that column and it is moving up and down continuously when ...

• BUY

WTB DE SW, JP, and HS2 Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by kwiKimart – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

I'm still hunting for my first pin, so if anyone here in California has any of the following to sell, that would be great. Jurassic Park DE Star Wars High Speed 2

• PIN

ughhhhhhhh..... Post #8 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Ballsofsteel – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

I need to get a pin for my shop! Then I wouldnt have this problem that star wars would be fun to play in a tat shop. :D

• PIN

FAVORITE PIN IN YOUR COLLECTION??? Post #2 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by DarthPinhead – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Well since I only have 2 lol I would say Star Wars but I really enjoy WWF

• BUY

Hypethitical Question: If you had $1200 what pin would u get? Post #46 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by darthripley – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

i'm saving up for a Data East Star Wars if one anywhere near a fair price range comes up for sale around me locally. if i had to blow the $1200 on a pin right now i would go for Space Shuttle, Pinbot or Taxi.

• PIN

hilarious craigslist ad Post #34 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by The_Dude_Abides – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Gotta love this one. Describes the sale as being for Star Wars Episode one but really selling Star Wars Data East per the pictures. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/2671170601.html

• ALL

What was your first game? Post #28 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by MMuller – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

D.E Star Wars

• ALL

What was your first game? Post #12 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by txstargazer3 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

My first was a Data East Star Wars, beautifully shopped with no detectable playfield wear. I'm new at this; I bought it last month and I am HOOKED!

• MFS

Sega/Stern ,, CPU /Sound board 4-Sale !!! Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by BLACK_ROSE – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

When i bought a Data East Star Wars at Carolina Beach , the seller had a 9.5 of 10 Goldeneye without the Driver or the CPU ...

• ALL

Sylvester Stallone, King of licensed pins? Post #26 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by erak – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Actually looking at it now R2D2 IS THE WINNER. He is on all 5 star wars pins. Harrison Ford image isn't on Empire strikes back, or the sonic Pin, So he's only on 4. [att=93295,164048]

• ALL

Sylvester Stallone, King of licensed pins? Post #23 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by erak – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I know this is an old thread but Harrison Ford wins, Han's down.. (pun intended) Indy WMS, Indy Stern Star Wars. Sonic Empire Strikes Back, Hankin Star Wars DE Star Wars Trilogy. Sega http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/related/index.html I Think Star Wars also wins the most pins based on the same subject, 5 in total, when you also count Episode 1. Star Trek coming in Second with 3 pins.

• BUY

Wanted AFM Attack from Mars! Post #24 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Av8 – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

It even has a lock bar bolted to front. He is dreaming! The search continues. Its honestly not that great a game with its wide open playfield. I just like the theme. Im also now looking for Star Wars Episode 1 for my son. Sw1.

• MO

Considering LED kit for Data East Star Wars Post #13 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by RobKnapp – in All modding! ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

... 44 red super flex. (1) 44 super-flex yellow lite laser kickback insert. For the Death Star Sphere order from ciontaker (2) 44 purple 5hp (2) Super purple 89 flashers for the Sphere. Also ... .For the Pop/Jets I used Pinball life 3 led .69$ Red.I saved cointakers Kit map for STAR WARS it is no good. Make your own Kit. If you want to chat give me ...

• PIN

Anybody at Expo Yet? Post #3 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Schusler – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... in time - Data East Time Machine - Zaccaria Pin-Bot Road Show Rockjy Sea Witch Star Wars - Episode 1 - Williams Fun House Gorgar Flash Stars See Saw Congo Cirqus Voltaire Royal ... the Third Kind Excaliber Last Action Hero Eight Ball Evel Knievel Playboy Johnny Mnemonic Star Trek - Bally South Park Atlantis Frankenstein Super Soccer Doctor Who Spot-A-Card Square ... Attack from Mars Virtual Pin Champion Score Rifle Range Coney Island Rifle Star Wars - Data East Jack Bot Star Wars - Sega Dracula Last Action Hero

• PIN

Anybody else want to replicate their "glory days" arcade? Post #9 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Bigpin – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Have a Dragons Lair, Star Wars cockpit, Galaga. Pins just TZ was one i spent alot of time on as a teen.

• PIN

Anybody else want to replicate their "glory days" arcade? Post #6 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by jayhawkai – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Mine was TAF, IJ, JP and DE Star Wars. I'm 1/4 there!

• ALL

Williams machine chronology list wanted Post #5 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by soren – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 71 days ago

... Stoker's Dracula 1993-08 Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 1993-09 Judge Dredd 1993-11 Star Trek: The Next Generation 1994-02 Popeye Saves the Earth 1994-02 World Cup Soccer ... 1998-07 Monster Bash 1998-10 Cactus Canyon 1999-01 Revenge From Mars 1999-06 Star Wars Episode I 1999-11 Playboy 1999-11 Wizard Blocks

• BUY

Mint SWE1 F.T. (upd. pics also will sell) Post #5 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by gweempose – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Yeah, $2,863 is not the correct price for that game. Pinpedia has an overall average price of $2,393 (151 auctions) and an average of $2,233 over the last year (26 auctions). http://www.pinpedia.com/machine/Star-Wars-E1/statistics Believe me, I wish it was $2,863. I have a HUO one myself that I am looking to sell/trade. :)

• PIN

WCS 94 Flipper Issue Post #6 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Trackrocket – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Does anyone know why Clay's guides were pulled? I think I might've read something about funding for the site or not enough time to keep up with it but that may just be my imagination. I have one of Clay's videos, it's hilarious, has a "Star Wars" theme but more often references the "Space Balls" movie...and the chick who shows you how to polish certain items - priceless!

• ALL

Rocky & Bullwinkle $800 on CL Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by darthripley – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Found this while surfing the local & not too far to drive CL around me. (not my machine) http://killeen.craigslist.org/clt/2652757590.html Thought it was a good price if condition is as described. It's near Waco, Tx for those who might now know. I don't like the subject matter -- just sitting here wishing it was Star Wars instead lol. Figured I'd post it here so if someone was looking for it they could pick it up for a nice price.

• ALL

So little mix in the collections Post #45 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Cliffy – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... Bally Strange Science 1988 WMS Cyclone 1990 Bally Dr Dude 1990 WMS Funhouse 1992 DE Star Wars 1993 Bally Creature f.t. Black Lagoon 1993 Bally Judge Dredd 1995 Capcom Pinball Magic 1995 Sega ...

• TGE

DATA EAST STAR WARS ( Shaker motor ) Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by RobKnapp – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I Just finished a complete LED conversion on my D.E. STAR WARS.I had to call In my tech. To fix a short.He asked me if the machine ever had a shaker motor. He pointed out a 2 or 3 prong molex plug just to the left of the sub speaker.There were also four holes as if something was mounted there.I would love a shaker motor in the machine.I am missing manual. Does any one Know if Data East STAR WARS ever had a shaker motor ?? Thanks a Million.Peace!! Rob Knapp

• PIN

Best because everyone says it is.. Post #36 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Finrod – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... . But if you sort movies by box office take adjusted for inflation, you then get Star Wars and Gone With The Wind in the top 5, instead of Avatar and Titanic. Unfortunately, we ...

• PIN

Here's a pic of my line up! Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by ThePostmaster – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Just wanted to show my line up. It doesn't show my Magic machine, that's in a different part of the store. I'll be moving Star Wars, and be putting Flash Gordon and Magic in it's place. Planning on my first pinball tournament sometime in Nov. [att=83300,163059] [att=83300,163060]

• ALL

Data East Star Wars price check Post #16 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by RobKnapp – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... in the best condition.If I could do It allover again I would pay more for a "MINT" STAR WARS. I really like the game play and the sound track. The Back-Glass Art is Fantastic ... white RETRO's at first.But the COOL WHite looks better.I hope you get to pick a STAR WARS Date East.It is Fun.Peace !!

• ALL

Data East Star Wars price check Post #13 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by BLACK_ROSE – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Thats a nice looking pin BR..love those pop bumpers ( I'm becoming a pop bumper whore). Is it a fun machine to play gameplay wise? I liked it for about a Week .. But , it's a Good play-n Pin.. If yr into Star Wars, get it !! I feel insignificant every time B_R posts pics of his game room. Why do you say that Rascal ?

• ALL

Data East Star Wars price check Post #12 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by TomGWI – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... $1600-2000 range. One just sold on ebay for $3800. http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-PINBALL-MACHINE-1992-DATA-EAST-/280742744145?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415d925051 It's over priced IMHO. You ...

• ALL

Data East Star Wars price check Post #8 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Pinballerchef – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Thats a nice looking pin BR..love those pop bumpers ( I'm becoming a pop bumper whore). Is it a fun machine to play gameplay wise? I have never been much of a star wars fan but the art and toys look very cool.

• ALL

Data East Star Wars price check Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by darthripley – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Found a Data East Star Wars for sale locally, but I feel the price is a bit high. Going ask questions about condition & see if it has the Vader topper. Here's the link: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/clt/2625947606.html What do you all think is a fair price to offer? I don't want to lowball the seller & be insulting. On the other hand, I'm not going to overpay & I don't mind waiting for a better price to come along on one either. Thanks!

• ALL

What games deserve to be converted to colorDMD (which would you buy them for?) Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by HighProtein – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

To me the games voted top 10 by most deserve them for sure. The dudes making these deserve a sold out product. I'd buy would for my Fish Tales but not for $399, maybe for $300 or $250. Other games that aren't "top 10" that'd be cool/deserve colorDMD to me are... Stern Batman Guns N Roses TRON Tales From The Crypt Star Wars No Fear

• PIN

$500 Giftcard Pinside Contest Begins Now!!(ENDED)!! Post #929 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by kwiKimart – in Website ‐ Last reply over 4 years ago

Star Wars, because the Death Star can blow anything up.

• PIN

$500 Giftcard Pinside Contest Begins Now!!(ENDED)!! Post #927 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Rascal_H – in Website ‐ Last reply over 4 years ago

Star Trek or Star Wars?

• PIN

$500 Giftcard Pinside Contest Begins Now!!(ENDED)!! Post #891 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Rascal_H – in Website ‐ Last reply over 4 years ago

... features. Other notable popular licenses included Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure and Star Trek: The Next Generation. Expanding markets in Europe and Asia helped fuel ... runs for releases just a half dozen years earlier. The next Pinball 2000 game, Star Wars Episode I, managed to sell only a little over 3,500 machines. Williams exited the ... the remnants into the city's rivers.[16] The ban ended when Roger Sharpe (a star witness for the AMOA - Amusement and Music Operators Association) testified in April 1976 ...

• PIN

Stern needs to make an original title Post #29 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by kaston1573 – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... 1992 Licensed games: Sales of 20k and up: none Sales of 15K to 20K: T2, Star Trek, KISS Sales of 10K to 15K: Flash Gordon, Harlem Globetrotters, Mr. & Mrs. Pacman, Space ... God of War, Meteor, Nitro Ground Shaker, Paragon, Road Kings, Solar Ride, Space Shuttle?, Stellar Wars, The Machine, Time Warp, Totem, Trizone, Whirlwind. Some of these games bring back some great ...

• PIN

Stern needs to make an original title Post #27 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by captainadam_21 – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

The bar where I worked had a TOM. I saw it played 0 times in 2 months. Granted I worked in the back and only came out to deliver food. They replaced it with a Star Wars: Episode 1 game and I saw numerous people playing throughout the weekend. Theme is king for casual gamers.

• PIN

Stern needs to make an original title Post #20 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by jar155 – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... Family Sales over 15,000: Terminator 2, Twilight Zone Sales over 10,000: Indiana Jones, Star Trek: NG, Star Wars Sales over 5,000: Demolition Man, Bram Stoker's Dracula, World Cup Soccer '94, Creature From ...

• ALL

The Empire Strikes Back Post #10 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by SunsetPinball – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

I played Empire at the Chicago Expo two years ago. It was a cool game with pretty old school sounds. The game play seemed extremely slow since it is a Widebody. The backglass and cabinet art looks awesome in person. My favorite is the Star Wars Trilogy by sega. Awesome gameplay, light shows, animation, sounds and toys. My favorite 4 in order. 1. SWT 2. DE SW 3. Empire 4. SWE1 - this one just never did it for me

• ALL

The Empire Strikes Back Post #4 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by scooter – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

I would have to buy that for the HUGE Vader head on the back. Very cool. Would love to see another new Star wars pin with an LCD display-Maybe Gomez.

• PIN

Frustration with sellers!! Post #10 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Rascal_H – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

I responded to a Craigslist ad for a Star Wars pin listed at the price of 'best offer'. He said he had to sell it ... : "Hello" Me: "Hi, my name is Kevin. I'm responding to your ad on Craigslist about the Star Wars pinball machine." The Guy: "WHAT?!" Me: "My name is Kevin. I'm calling about the ... Star Wars pinball machine." The Guy (angry): "I'm at WORK... I'll call you back." He sounded angry and ...

• MFS

Melbourne, Australia - Pin Sales Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Jamesiewaimsy – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... 2200 Popeye 2200 Creature from the black lagoon 3400 Creature from the black lagoon 3400 Star wars episode 1 3700 The machine: Bride of Pinbot 2000 X-files 2000 0007 Goldeneye 2000 Rocky and ...

• PIN

check out this game room on cribs Post #37 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by absocountry2 – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

the 2 in the far back in the 3rd pic down?? Those are Williams Pinball 2000 machines. They are Revnge From Mars (RFM) and Star Wars Episode 1 (SWE1) machines.

• TGE

Star Wars DE problem! Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Councilface – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... and Gentlemen, Last week I managed to get my hands on my 1st ever pinball. A DE Star Wars. Its in lovely condition and I cant believe that I have waited this long before owning one ...

• STN

"Project Malcolm" (Stern Facebook) Post #26 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by kmoore88 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

jayhawkai said: I think it's captain mal = firefly theme LOL, I was surprised to see this. I love Firefly, one of my favorite shows ever. I never thought many other people liked it (as noted by it's short run and one motion picture), so I'm always surprised to see it referenced. Thanks for the smile. There's more than you think: 3400 ratings and 5 star on Amazon. Star Wars isn't even close. http://www.amazon.com/Firefly-Complete-Blu-ray-Nathan-Fillion/dp/B001EN71CW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1316724099&sr=8-2

• PIN

Best non-pinball attributes of pinball machines? Post #14 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by jespo_19 – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

rocky and bullwinkle had a similar feature, boris lights a bomb fuse and you have to rapidly hit the button to put it out! that was always a frantic rush! i think goldeneye and DE star wars have this type of thing too.

• BUY

Star Wars Episode I $1500 - anyone played? Post #9 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by yenningcomity – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

If it was an rfm I would say go for it. SWE1 is easier to find in kit form. RFM playfields on the other hand are hard to come by. Buy it if you like star wars, but it may be tough to get rid of if you don't.

• ALL

Pinball fights to survive in an 'Angry Birds' world Post #4 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by robin – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

"Sega got out of the space in 1994, selling its flipper unit to Stern, while Williams shut down its pinball operations less than a month later to focus on the slot machine business." Little factual error, Williams didn't exit the pinball business until 1999 (Star Wars Episode 1).

• PIN

PINSIDE Forum Post Editing Post #38 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by jarjarisgod – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Not the member, the Star Wars character. Jar Jar is the alpha and the omega of the Star Wars universe. :D

• PIN

PINSIDE Forum Post Editing Post #35 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by webfart – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Not the member, the Star Wars character.

• MFS

fs: star wars episode 1 huo Post #20 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by jarjarisgod – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Jar Jar is the alpha and the omega of the Star Wars universe.

• TGE

Need Help on removing G.I. on Data East STAR WARS Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by RobKnapp – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

I need to replace all G.I. lighting on my STAR WARS 'DATA EAST' . The lights are all stapled in under the play field. There is no way I am taking off all plastics and ramps to get to all the bulbs. I am not that technical.Please some one tell me there is a way to remove them from under the playfield. Thank you!! Rob

• ALL

Pinball night San Jose Thursday nights Rick Stetta will be in the house Post #9 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Hyperion – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... in San Jose @ Bobcat Batteries. game list Pharaoh working good condition AFM working RFM working Star Wars DE not working Wizard working Haunted House not working Centaur not working Fathom not working ... ElDorado not working Scared Stiff working Amazing Spiderman working STNG not working Adams Family working Star Trek DE working Phoenix not working Pinbot not working As you can see a great lineup ...

• MFS

More of my 1/12th scale pinball models Post #29 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Retro-Heart – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... the full list of pinball models i have available so far - 1. Twilight Zone 2. Medieval Madness 3. Star Wars 4. Tales of Arabian Nights 5. Funhouse 6. Attack from Mars 7. Terminator 2 8. Back to the Future ... Weapon 3 14. The Simpsons 15. Evil Knievel 16. Black Knight 2000 17. Alien Star 18. Paragon 19. Fish Tales 20. Indiana Jones 21. Theater of Magic 22. ... Jurassic Park 30. Dirty Harry 31. Stern Batman 32. No Good Gophers 33. Star Trek TNG 34. Creature from the Black Lagoon 35. Cirqus Volataire 36. Elvis 37 ...

• MFS

More of my 1/12th scale pinball models Post #28 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Retro-Heart – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... replies and kind comments guys .. Darthpinhead - I am about to start work on a new batch of Star Wars cockpit models, so yes they are available Rascal_H - Yes T2 is available .. everything you see ...

• ALL

SS Pin makers Poll: WMS-Bally only? Post #13 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by RobKnapp – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... my collection 10 pins .How ever I purchase Pinball Machines on what I like.I have a Date East STAR WARS purchased in2007. I would also like TOMMY. Stern games I felt were to expensive considering I got all ...

• MFS

More of my 1/12th scale pinball models Post #26 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by DarthPinhead – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

These are awesome! Are the Star Wars ones still available? It says limited quantity on your website.

• PIN

Games you Regret NOT Buying Post #10 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Rascal_H – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Data East Star Wars like a month ago. I've been playing it at the arcade and like it... Plus it's Star Wars!

• TGE

Coil Smoke form my DE Star Wars Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by ryates – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Hello all - first post on pinside. I have owned my Star Wars for about ten years, but it has been in garage purgatory for the last six ...

• TGE

Problem with my 1992 star wars game. Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by henkesoderlund – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Hi. I'm having some problems with my 1992 Data east Star wars machine. During a game the machine turned black and it has never been working ever since. When i turn on the power nothing happens. At first it looked like a broken fuse or an overheating. But after changing all the fuses it still don't work. Please help me I'm kinda new to the whole pinball thing and appreciate all the help I can get.

• PIN

Stern Pinball Rolling Out Transformers Dark of the Moon Game Post #3 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by ryanleblanc – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... then again, I'm one of those "weird people" who doesn't like Transformers, The various Marvel superheroes, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings (the pinball was good just not the theme), etc. I'm just not ...

• BUY

Need advice for my first Pin Post #7 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by The_Gorilla – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

http://www.pinpedia.com/machine/Star-Wars/statistics

• BUY

Need advice for my first Pin Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by terryduthu – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... for a top score. I really like the look/playfield of Xenon, but I also like the DE Star Wars pin and several of the late 70's Williams pins. I know a lot of people ask this ...

• JJP

Medieval or WOZ? Post #18 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by mickthepin – in Jersey Jack Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

yeh i hear you and i guess it does deserve the hype all I'm saying is there's a lot to slip twix the cup and the lip. Don't take this as putting bad vibes out there i hope as much as anyone that it is a great pinball. I just know when a movie is hyped to hell and i like the actors and the director the company making it is good and it couldn't look better if it tried... it is inevitably a let down (episode 1 star wars). Once again not saying sh*t just waiting to here what everyone says after playing it.

• PIN

LW3 project Post #2 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by bugray – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Excellent, love the ramp... not as good as Star Wars and I also like the way this game intergrates shooting the badies with the plunger trigger(while playing). And you got the topper!!! I need a new project. :twisted:

• PIN

I am really done this time Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by yenningcomity – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... to test them in quite some time. I also have spare slings for tommy, JP, and Star Wars Trilogy as well as a millenium falcon keychain and south park keychains.

• BUY

After you get your WOZ. What is your next pin? Post #11 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by jarjarisgod – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Star Wars wouldn't be a bad idea, but since there have been 3 machines made based off the same, I think it's very unlikely. Yes, but there has never been a "great" Star Wars pin and only one of the prequels got the pin treatment. I could see them doing something to tie into the films being re-released in 3D starting next year. Plus, Lucas loves licensing Star Wars out as much as possible. So why not another pin?

• BUY

After you get your WOZ. What is your next pin? Post #9 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by kwiKimart – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Wait and see ! I want to see what Steve Ritchie's next pin is or wait and see if there is a new Starwars pin coming!!!!!!!!!!!! Star Wars wouldn't be a bad idea, but since there have been 3 machines made based off the same, I think it's very unlikely.

• PIN

FS: HUO Revenge from Mars and Star Wars Episode One Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by GAP – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Selling a HUO Star Wars Episode one and Revenge from Mars. Both bought brand new back in 1999. Both are in perfect shape, no cabinet issues at all perfect playfields and monitors. $7,000 for the pair. Games are located in Galena Illinois. I can pick them up and bring them back to Chicago

• PIN

new stern facebook teaser - star wars Post #20 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by SunKing – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Everything else being equal, I'd choose a Star Wars pin over a Wizard of Oz 1,000 times over.

• PIN

new stern facebook teaser - star wars Post #18 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by jarjarisgod – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

If this end up being the next Ritchie pin I may be in trouble.....)= Add in Lyman and I agree. I would love to see what he could do for modes with the Star Wars theme.

• PIN

new stern facebook teaser - star wars Post #15 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Shapeshifter – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

As a theme, it is great. Could do with an epic Star Wars game.

• PIN

new stern facebook teaser - star wars Post #7 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by kwiKimart – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Will definitely save up money if another Star Wars pin comes out. Hopefully, all six films will appear on the pin.

• PIN

new stern facebook teaser - star wars Post #2 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by pudluther – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

ok....i have no idea how to get the image to show up on this forum. apologies. i'll see if i can figure it out....it's basically just a teaser pic with a boba fett & jango fett action figure and the caption dad vs. son. stern loves to tease their new pins.....thought this might indicate a new star wars pin coming next year with the re-release of the movies in 3D.

• PIN

new stern facebook teaser - star wars Post #1 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by pudluther – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

posted this over on KLOV...figured i'd post it here too for those that hadn't seen it: new star wars pin?

• BUY

Fire for trade, possible sell Post #8 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by erak – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Too bad you are not closer to the Border with Canada, otherwise I would get it. I love the look of that pin. Anyone interested in Trading something for my Star Wars episode 1?

• PIN

Best Pins $1500 or less Post #3 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Santeh – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Dependent on condition, which affects price and in no particular order: Jurassic Park Bride of Pinbot Taxi Tales from the Crypt Whirlwind (non-diamond plated) Bram Stoker's Dracula Dirty Harry Frankenstein Stargate Flintstones Space Shuttle Party Zone DE Star Wars Who?Dunnit Just to name a few possibilities...

• PIN

Speakers and Subwoofer Post #13 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Donnyman – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

No I dont have WCS on my wishlist, I never even played one. pdxpinduck Im not sure what the pinball pro speakers would sound like on data east machines. Data East was bought out by Sega and then Stern bought out Sega. They do make the sub/speaker upgrade for Stern machines now, but doubt they would do anything on your Star Wars. Maybe someone can help me on that one.

• PIN

Speakers and Subwoofer Post #11 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by RobKnapp – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

I ordered a PINBALL PRO KIT for my DATA EAST STAR WARS THE sub WORKED fair to party cloudy.The back box speaker sounded worst than the 15 year old original.I still have the pinball pro back box speakers in in a box in side pinball.Total Rip-off. Use some other company.

• PIN

Speakers and Subwoofer Post #9 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by Donnyman – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... ROM-based) Safecracker (1996) (DCS95) Scared Stiff (1996) (DCS95) The Shadow (1994) Star Wars Episode I (1999) (DCS2 ROM-based) Star Trek: The Next Generation (1993) Tales of the Arabian Nights (1996) (DCS95) Theatre ...

• BUY

My First Pin: Corvette or Indianapolis 500 machine as a first purchase? Post #15 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by gweempose – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... the pinball market. There are a heck of a lot of Star Wars fans, but you don't see them driving up the prices of the Star Wars pins. They made less than half as many I500s ...

• PIN

Putting a pin on location... Post #8 in topic

Posted over 8 years ago by stangbat – in Website ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

... people aren't good enough for this to be a problem. Another thing, after about 400 plays, Star Wars starts messing up with its extra ball distribution. Where you used to have to get ...

Found 18218 forum posts. Currently showing results page 180 of 183.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside