Search the forum

Use the search box to search through all content on the forum.

Click here for a quick explanation of the search feature.

Tip: You may also try your search for 'star wars' using Google.

Found 27948 posts

Posts mentioning ‘star wars’ ordered by in descending order.

• MFS

More Craigslist laughs. Post #4701 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by sohchx – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply yesterday

Mint DE Starwars http://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-vintage-Star-Wars-pinball-machine-/322381500809?hash=item4b0f6f5189:g:LW8AAOSwnHZYbxMk

• ALL

What do you do with your collection? Post #70 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Butterflygirl24 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... mood, last night was a mixed bag (so to speak) I started with Aerosmith, then we played Star Wars, then moved downstairs to play Jungle Lord, Warlok, Catacomb and Fathom...then we came back ... upstairs and played Metallica. Then hubby played 1 more game of Star Wars so he could try to beat Jedi MB again...(almost got to it for the ...

• TGE

Star Wars DE - Smoke and fire Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by koolego – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Hi When starting a Star Wars DE I was only getting some lights on the playfield and the DMD was just lines ...

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #6997 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Edenecho – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

We got our NIB star wars pro before the weekend, to our club in oslo. As someone mentioned some pages ago, we also are having issues with a strong detah star shot sending the ball ...

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #6994 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by TimberOne – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

... ? 4- I dont think the LE really warrants the $1500 premium or whatever it was, but as a Star Wars fan, i had to go for the le, I wish it had more substance than the plaque ...

• BUY

Star Wars PRO vs LE/PREM Post #18 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Mando – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

Well I played the pro, it really is pretty much the same game. I would miss the hyper loop shot a little and the metal ramps are nice, rest of the stuff can be added and the may the force be with you thing not much different that shooting the ball immediately on the pro. That said its Star Wars so always nice to have the more "collectible" edition :-)

• ALL

Playfield Dimple Reality Check Post #147 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Behnendl – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply today

In case anybody was wondering...steel balls are stronger than the force. The playing field on my Star Wars LE is dimpled like a golf ball.

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #757 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by T-800 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Disclaimer: I have played well over a hundred games on various different Star Wars Pro models, and now a few hours on the LE. If I had never played the pro, ... same deal happened, ball got knocked up the hoth shot while going for the death star shot, ball rejected, no hyperspace shot (which at the time then meant no hyperspace multiball ... is "reliable." If anything it's a miracle. Heck, even from the right flipper the death star shot with the forks up isn't reliable. It's really satisfying when you make the shot ...

• BUY

Star Wars PRO vs LE/PREM Post #16 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Mando – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

I think the premium will be worth the extra coin. I have GB premium and would of regretted getting the pro. Which is better GB or Star Wars? There is a much bigger difference in GB I think, the whole game changes. Shots are similar in Star Wars. I will have a better opinion later :-) As far as GB for SW. GB has cooler toys, Star Wars shoots better IMO.

• BUY

Star Wars PRO vs LE/PREM Post #15 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Bing_Party – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

I think the premium will be worth the extra coin. I have GB premium and would of regretted getting the pro. Which is better GB or Star Wars?

• RUL

STAR WARS Poll#6 - What should the Max Multiplier Be? Post #6 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Ballsofsteel – in Rulesheets and code ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

be-jesus age christ man. STAR WARS POLL #7 who want hoser to stop with the star wars polls?

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #750 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by fosaisu – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... . Discussion of Premium ship dates is here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-star-wars-pinball/page/138#post-3927967 Added: EDIT: People are actually receiving their Premiums as of ...

• STN

Stern Pinball machines to be assembled in Brazil?! Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by AlexSMendes – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

According to some people I first talked to, targeted just for the local (SA), market - first units to be delivered by December... Titles mentioned: Aerosmith, Star Wars, Ghostbusters and WWE!? https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1600581659981626&id=669161749790293

• ALL

Just came across this... (news about John Trudeau) Post #842 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by CrazyLevi – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I don't understand the monkey pile on steve ritchie. Well, I do. People here are pissed that Star Wars isn't "a world under glass." People are pissed that he doesn't seem to have a very high ...

• POD

*NEW* SDTM: Pulp Fiction Gameplay Guide Post #176 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ZMeny – in Podcasts and video streams ‐ Last reply 44 days ago

SDTM Episode 31: This Month In Pinside Zach and Greg discuss Star Wars woes, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Jetsons pinball, & one funny ass voicemail! https://youtu.be/jjleQl8NXQs

• ALL

The Canadian Pinhead Thread. What's Up?! Post #1704 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Dee-Bow – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 87 days ago

Shadow and star wars are great choices..have u considered AFMr or Dialed In. Kids would definitely get into that one and I heard if it's set up properly that its a pretty cool game. I played one out of the box and enjoyed it but the theme (compared to Alien!) Just wasn't for me.

• ALL

The Canadian Pinhead Thread. What's Up?! Post #1703 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by flashinstinct – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 87 days ago

... . I'm a very much "Mode based" kinda guy, I love completing missions. I might even sell it and get a Star Wars but Stern's lack luster of features + "ghosting is normal" + "price hike" have rubbed me the ...

• ALL

Stern coffee table book Kickstarter?!? Post #592 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by frolic – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 87 days ago

In their last update about the delay, the latest delay was so they could chronicle the latest Stern title development, and it was the title AFTER Star Wars. So could they have delayed the book to do an extensive profile on John Trudeau's latest game, since he seems to be next up? What a mess. They should cut bait, and go back to featuring B66 as the last title in the book, the 30th anniversary game.

• POD

BDYETP 84: Princess Bride, Barry’s BBQ, Haggis “recapitalizes,” JJP POTC Review Post #117 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by KevInBuffalo – in Podcasts and video streams ‐ Last reply 40 days ago

... of Marketing at Stern -Stern Leg Braces -Pinball News relaunch -New KISS Code -We played Star Wars LE Pinball Machine Reviews: -Avatar (Stern, 2010) -Alien (Heighway, 2017) -Viewer/Listener Q&A All your viewing ...

• CLB

Gulf Coast Pinball Club : SE Texas / SW Louisiana Post #1799 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Nevus – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 5 days ago

... . Current Line up Banzai Run Nip-it Target Alpha Centigrade 37 Data East Star Wars Big Bang Bar Dr. Who Star Trek LE Safecracker Aerosmith Pro Americas Most Hunted Ghostbusters Premium [att=3938294 ...

• PMW

Wanted: Beat to $#it Star Wars for Restoration Post #3 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PACMAN – in Pinball machines wanted ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

The search is over.... :roll: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Pinball-Data-East-1993-GOOD-CONDITION-FULLY-FUNCTIONING/222495329595?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D41376%26meid%3Dec91464807b740bdb198a0f8337619a4%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D8%26rkt%3D8%26sd%3D253106686315&_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042 [att=3938251,1049138 caption="Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 4.28.40 PM (resized).png"]

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #730 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Oneangrymo – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Get my replacement Star wars LE Wed! My distributor rocks, sent back the old one, immediately sent me a new one! Hopefully no damage this time. The shipper said "I have your undamaged pinball machine". I was like sweet.

• ALL

STERN PINBALL 60 Day Warranty! Let's talk Warranties.... Post #15 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... on ALL manufactures warranties and what is covered. #2 I love stern games My current Favorite is Star Wars LE. I have always been a huge fan of there products. Some of the best games ever ...

• ALL

STERN PINBALL 60 Day Warranty! Let's talk Warranties.... Post #13 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by RCA1 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

I'm going to spend all this money on a new in box pinball machine. I won't buy used because on a item that expensive I would feel alot better knowing that I will have a full year of trouble free won't cost me any money our of my pockets if anything goes wrong service. RIGHT? ....... WRONG! You show Star Wars and Spider Man Vault in your collection. What's up with that?

• !!

Convolux.com Post #31 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by FPP_AnitaP – in New parts announcements ‐ Last reply 63 days ago

Star Wars LE with orange Convolux http://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/convolux.php [att=3936940,1048428 caption="IMG_9392Star Wars LE (resized).jpg"][att=3936940,1048429 caption="IMG_9394Star Wars LE (resized).jpg"]

• !!

Convolux.com Post #30 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by FPP_AnitaP – in New parts announcements ‐ Last reply 63 days ago

Do you have photos of Star Wars Pro with red and blue ? Hi, sorry we haven't fotos with red and blue Convolux of Star Wars. We just have fotos with yellow Convolux with Pro and orange with LE.

• PPW

WTB DESW Data East Start Wars R2D2 Assembly Post #3 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by koolego – in Pinball parts wanted ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Guessing after 2 years no one has R2D2 for a Star Wars....

• RSD

Jurassic Park Restoration Post #249 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Lonzo – in Restorations documented ‐ Last reply over 4 years ago

... normally during play. I finally got some time tonight to work on it. Since I have a DE Star Wars, I decided to prototype it and install it in the SW to see how it works ...

• ALL

Pinside Scammer alert - user KEITHJOE [email protected] Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PACMAN – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... PM from: KEITHJOE Keith Bent Mate, ask Lavin in Rockford, I think he has the Star Wars available for sale. His email is [email protected] ------- I send an inquiry email to ... his "friend" Lavin. ------- Lavin sends me this email with pix of a DE Star Wars that FUN in Texas is selling or sold: Dan - Thanks for writing. Sorry for late ... in response, I just get a chance to check my mail. Yes i have my Star Wars pinball machine for sale. The machine is in great condition overall. I have gone over this ...

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#5: How to fix the Endor-Ramp "Mode-Start Exploit!" Post #46 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by T-800 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... better, you only give a shit about making the code fit your idea of what the Star Wars code should be - - and at the cost of ruining it for the countless others who ... grace period of being a newbie... And yes, I'll repost this in any and all future Star Wars polls you start where you essentially give the members a choice between a cookie or a turd sandwich ...

• RFS

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too) Post #5788 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Kerry_Richard – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply yesterday

Hello Pinsiders... I'm looking for a couple pins, these titles are of interest to me; Gameshow (Williams 1990) Funhouse (Williams 1990) Star Wars (Data East 1992) Congo (Williams 1995) Champion Pub (Bally 1998) I'm in Northern California, however, can travel to So. Calif / Oregon / Arizona PM me if you have anything or know of anyone who does. Thank You! Kerry

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #729 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by mittens – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

yes i do like the idea of c3po. he is my favorite. Wow. All the characters in Star Wars - I don't think I've ever heard anyone say 3po was their favourite. I had no idea people like you existed. Thank you for expanding my horizons.

• RSD

The "nobody gives a crap about DE STAR WARS" restoration :) Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PACMAN – in Restorations documented ‐ Last reply 174 days ago

I'm guessing there are so many DE Star Wars restorations already on Pinside that its really not all that interesting to anyone anymore. ... track of my own progress by posting here so i'm gong to anyway :whistle: ———DE Star Wars Parts list——— NOS playfield NOS plastic set Mantis Hole protectors (2) Side art set - silk ... Cabinet leg protectors ———And depending on the machine i get, maybe these——— R2D2 Body Death Star plastic Translite Motors Red launch button DMD Display Plexi Coin Door parts Darth Vader molded ...

• CLB

Stern STAR WARS club...May The Force Be With You Post #1035 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jrockne – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply today

Got to play Star wars pro at the Minnesota state fair "Pinball-on-a-stick" and had a lot of fun. I scored high enough for a replay, which I let a kid play who was checking out the games. I always like to leave free games for others.

• CHR

Help the Children and WIN a NEW STERN Post #2332 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Mole – in Pinball charity ‐ Last reply 19 days ago

Congratulations to Mark Fortune! He is our lucky winner for the Star Wars Pro Model Sweepstakes! https://youtu.be/6WyufboXdVE Thank you for all your support and help, Pinsiders. Keep up the great work so we can keep this charity growing to do greater things through pinball! Best Wishes, Daniel Spolar Senior Director Project Pinball Charity

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #718 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... . I think stern will now out of sympathy release there topper early. Ready or not. No Star Wars LE should look like that. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! Speaker panels look good but if they ...

• CLB

Nor Cal Pinheads thread Post #4603 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Kerry_Richard – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

Hello Pinsiders... I'm looking for a couple pins, these titles are of interest to me; Gameshow (Williams 1990) Funhouse (Williams 1990) Star Wars (Data East 1992) Congo (Williams 1995) Champion Pub (Bally 1998) I'm in Northern California, however, can travel to So. Calif / Oregon / Arizona PM me if you have anything or know of anyone who does. Thank You! Kerry

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#5: How to fix the Endor-Ramp "Mode-Start Exploit!" Post #44 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... for those that have half a brain, because it IS the easy shot. Qualifying Death Star and Hoth on ball 1 should be priority. Then, and only then, assuming that you ... posting here. ***For everyone else. Do understand that I am not in any way bashing Star Wars for it's code. I just think that we Pinsiders have a chance to chat about code ... willing to bet that there are a number of other pinsiders in my position. Love the Star Wars Theme. Hoping for the best experience possible. Never spent this kind of money on a ...

• LCD

Star Wars Pro no sound from Backboxspeakers Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by eliottk – in Tech: LCD era games ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Hello, my Star Wars Pro does have the problem that there is no sound coming out from the speakers in the backbox. All the sound is coming from the cabinet speaker. Does anyone else have this problem and if so is there an easy solution for this or do I have to open an case by Stern? kind regards Eliottk

• LOC

Atlanta pinball??? Post #12 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Black_Knight – in Locations to play ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

Should have come yesterday. Bunch of us got together for some Star Wars LE and some boxing. Great night!

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #693 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

So far staying on target for a Premium. I have never bought NIB. And never added a shaker to a machine. Do you suggest the Stern one, or another model for a Star Wars? Any shake more or less? Is it good to have the strongest one? Or dangerous for node boards and other parts? I fix machines, and can handle wires/connectors coming loose and all that.. Just don't want to end up with any kind of expensive damage. What's your go to shaker for a new Stern?

• ALL

Pinball Refinery? Post #6 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by beelzeboob – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Well, then, you and Cointaker are the PERFECT people to ask a HUGE favor from... PleasePleasePLEASE make an LED backbox lighting effect for the jump to hyperspace on Star Wars LE machines. It seems like the translite was made for something like that, but Stern dropped the ball on an effect that could have been epic. Seems like it's right up your alley, and I hope you guys will consider developing something for it!

• O/T

Pinside Vinyl Club Post #1324 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by CNKay – in Sights and sounds ‐ Last reply today

I just saw a you tube video that was Star Wars the force awakens with tie fighter and MF halogram embedded in the vinyl. Pretty cool. https://youtu.be/aEbAaL7fPl4

• ALL

Just came across this... (news about John Trudeau) Post #415 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

SO HOW DOES EVERYONE FEEL ABOUT THE NEW STAR WARS GAME? :party:

• RFS

What's FS/FT in Iowa Post #98 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by bmlors – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply 80 days ago

I'm looking for my first machine and got hooked on Data East Star Wars at a local arcade in West Des Moines. Unfortunately, they sold their machine last week right before I was prepared to buy it. Wondering if anyone else in Iowa has one they're looking to sell?

• ALL

New Member, new game - SWLE Post #3 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Tuna_Delight – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Congrats on your new Star Wars and welcome to a great hobby! There are so many aspects to discover - enjoy your game (and the others that are likely to follow)!

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #678 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Chambahz – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... (no matter what the title) -and maybe it's just because of the serious negativity on Star Wars before the game was finally launched but... I REALLY love this game. I don't think it's missing ...

• STN

Should you buy a NEW Stern Pinball Machine? Post #256 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by kermit24 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... BEST games IMO by a large margin. From Metallica to TWD, to GB and yes, even Star Wars, they are making some of the best pinball ever.

• RFS

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell? Post #7416 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by pins4life33 – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply today

... and never get old but the new ones I tend to move out quickly. I dunno maybe Star Wars since no operator wants to bring one in the Edmonton area, one of the reasons ...

• CLB

Stern STAR WARS club...May The Force Be With You Post #1028 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by MikeS – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply today

Awesome. Thanks for the info. Sounds like another next level SR/DS rule set and those that dog it just don't understand so instead of learning they just trash it lol. Can't wait to try my luck on an LE; hoping I have a better experience than the pro. Yep. If you like GOT rules and strategy you're going to love Star Wars. I think people will start changing their tune on this game once they get a good chance to play it and the code becomes more complete.

• CHR

Help the Children and WIN a NEW STERN Post #2326 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Project_Pinball – in Pinball charity ‐ Last reply 19 days ago

... win a brand new pinball machine shipped right to your door! Right now we have our Star Wars Premium Part 2 Sweepstakes at 32% sold! We also have our Spider-Man Home Edition Sweepstakes ...

• STN

Star Wars Pro 500 Plays In Post #15 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by InfiniteLives – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Personally, I stopped waxing the playfield many pins ago. I don't think there's any need to. Wipe it with a cloth and a little Novus 1. Secondly, those Silverjet balls aren't supposed to be used in a pin with magnets. You may eventually notice that they become magnetized. This might lead to issues in the ball trough. Nothing serious, but they stick together, and ejecting them to the shooter lane may start to become a challenge. good thing there are not any magnets in a star wars pro by stern

• RFS

Chicago Trader/Seller Club Post #4854 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by MRG – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply today

Just a heads up. Star Wars release party tonight at Logan. They should have a pro and a premium to play.

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #6933 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by luvthatapex2 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

My guess would be something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-R2D2-Home-Planetarium/dp/B00564ZFZ0#Ask It has to be a licensed toy so Stern will ...

• RFS

Official Wisconsin-Minnesota Thread Post #10088 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Fezmid – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply yesterday

... Eastside, but I don't know what Tony looks like, so... :( 3) I really wanted to like Star Wars, but my experience with it kinda sucked. First, the LCD on the playfield was broken ... hear some of music and the callouts, but even with that, it was awesome. Unlike Star Wars, I found a ton to aim for, the animations were awesome, got a few multiball which was ... at the top of the list now... 5) Thanks to whoever won a free game on Star Wars, apparently had to leave with his family, and told me I could have the free ...

• BUY

Help me choose game #10 in my line up. Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... MMRLE AFMRLE SPIDERMAN VE TWD PREMIUM GHOSTBUSTERS PREMIUM THE HOBBIT GOLD SMAUG WOZ RUBY RED STAR WARS LE ? Thank you valued and trusted community of Pinside.

• ALL

Hardest and Easiest Pinball ever played? Post #12 in topic

In my line up Hardest: TWD Premium Easiest: The Hobbit Smaug Fastest: SWLE Most enjoyable playing: SWLE LINE UP Dialed in LE MMRLE AFMRLE SPIDERMAN VE TWD PREMIUM GHOSTBUSTERS PREMIUM THE HOBBIT GOLD SMAUG WOZ RUBY RED STAR WARS LE

• !!

Convolux.com Post #29 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by KLR2014 – in New parts announcements ‐ Last reply 63 days ago

Do you have photos of Star Wars Pro with red and blue ?

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #656 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... to work! Also you guys are missing the mark by not offering all of the Star Wars accessories. I really only need that R2D2 Topper. So you might want to start there. Although ...

• MO

Pinballcards.com / Custom Instruction Cards Post #903 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by MacJedi – in All modding! ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

Have you guys seen any new instruction cards yet for Stern Star Wars?

• JJP

Jjp 4- pirates of the Caribbean Post #691 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by tbanthony – in Jersey Jack Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... didn't tarnish the series nearly as much as the 3rd Matrix movie or the first Star Wars prequel but it is time to be done with the series unless they can really ...

• CLB

Batman 66 - Official Club Thread Post #4135 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Rolls-Royce – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 7 days ago

As long as Stern does not fall in the same omen of Star Wars Episode 1(with their Star Wars(2017)... I'm pacient for my Batman 66 Code.

• ALL

Premium PinGulp Beverage Caddy Post #5 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by InfiniteLives – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 4 years ago

one of these popped off a machine at Pinball Jones on tuesday when we were playing Star Wars and shattered a full pint of delicious liquid. Scared the crap outta me. we werent even "playing" yet, I was explaining some strategies to a friend and wasnt even touching the machine.

• ALL

KA-POW PINBALL wants you to vote for next game Post #217 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by scarybeard – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 4 years ago

... pretty much anything they want for it under 9K. I already had cash saved up for A Star Wars but Stern really disappointed me on that one. Things I'd LIKE to see in a Munsters game ...

• RFS

Official Wisconsin-Minnesota Thread Post #10082 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by lordloss – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply yesterday

Played the pins at the fair today, haven't played aerosmith or star wars yet. I like AS much better than SW. Love the ball lock on AS. Hopefully Tony gets a new cabinet for AS, corners are pretty bad.

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #642 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by DJNOEL30 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Yep. Got my Congo translite from him. You have a way to reach him to consider something for Star Wars?

• STN

Star Wars Pro 500 Plays In Post #11 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by speederice – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Awesome! How far have you been able to get in the game? I asked the Star Wars Club thread about the right eject power settings and the consensus was to set it at 30. That has really helped mine not drain SDTM, if you leave the left flipper down.

• STN

Star Wars Pro 500 Plays In Post #10 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by zacaj – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

How many hours a day are you playing Knowing my average game of Star Wars, 70 games would take about 70 minutes... :D

• STN

NODE BOARD FAILURE- How common? Post #105 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jar155 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply 11 months ago

Has anyone had them fail on Star Wars yet, apart from the one incident listed in this thread? I have seen a few reports. A couple of Star Wars machines were reported to have arrived DOA, but Stern quickly sent new boards. Can't remember where they were posted, but I'm sure you can find them if you look around.

• LOC

Jilly's in Ocean City, NJ. Post #13 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by speederice – in Locations to play ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Star Wars not working, coin slots taped. That stinks, it's been down a week now then. :-(( Wonder if they were running the older code that was skipping pulses to credit. Well, if you are still in the area and want to play a Star Wars, feel free to stop by the Hamilton Mall. I just went in for the weekly cleaning and put a fresh coat of wax on it last night!

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #6903 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

... reward you for winning the game once. Stuff like, a Cantina mode, Star Wars Battle Chess, Dagobah training, C3-PO telling Star Wars tale to Ewoks, etc... Modes that are just plain fun ... but you ...

• STN

NODE BOARD FAILURE- How common? Post #102 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by pinballkyle – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply 11 months ago

Has anyone had them fail on Star Wars yet, apart from the one incident listed in this thread?

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #627 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by DJNOEL30 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... the guy that made it did a fantastic job. I wonder if someone will be making some Star Wars ones. I have his user name but can't find a way to make contact because I don't see ...

• CLB

Stern STAR WARS club...May The Force Be With You Post #1014 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by mittens – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply today

Sweet! Congrats on the #2! Could you help all us potential Premium buyers out? Make a video of the Hyper Loop Multi-ball in action from the players perspective. I know it is probably cooler in person, but still want to see if it is worth the upgrade from Pro. Thanks There are several videos of the loop in action already buried in various star wars threads. I'd post a link but I don't feel like digging.

• ALL

What machine(s) do you intend to buy? - Mid 2017 Post #42 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by fxdwg – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

already got my aerosmith le, star wars le is supposed to be here this week, and got dialed in le Tuesday. now just waiting for AFMr. I know, it seems like I might be spoiled, but im not, I promise! (LOL) I am in for an Alien, but AFMr took its spot, so I am out of room at this point, so not sure what to do with the alien deposit, if I should bail, or stay in... thoughts?

• ALL

Post Project Pins for sale here - CL, eBay, Pinside and others Post #5865 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Atari_Daze – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 2 days ago

https://houston.craigslist.org/vgm/d/pinball-machines-and-arcade/6276051426.html I've not yet looked to see if these are posted here on Pinside yet, games available are: Independence Day $2400 (home use only) Star Wars $3400 Twilight Zone $5900 Multicade $800

• ALL

What machine(s) do you intend to buy? - Mid 2017 Post #36 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by oyvindmo – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

My hobby operating business has been going pretty well, so I'm lucky enough to be able to check multiple checkboxes here: * #star-wars-stern-le will be here in a couple of weeks. * #alien as well, hopefully (SE, not LE, so should be early in the upcoming production schedule) * #total-nuclear-annihilation ordered; in third batch, so likely to arrive here in 2018 * #dialed-in ordered, via a distributor who has not yet been able to give an ETA, unfortunately.

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #6889 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by mesmashu – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

... . Looks fun and that's what matters most. But from a playfield only perspective I think Houdini blows Star Wars out of water. So much more going on under the glass and the shots look ... 't talk about that on a pinball forum. I'm going to buy a new pin soon. Should have been Star Wars. Probably going to be Houdini or AFMr. But I will give ...

• ALL

The real deal in modern day pinball: AFM Remake. Post #93 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by MikeS – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Star Wars is a disjointed mess. Total lack of design focus. Stern has never made a game as good ... , but they haven't yet. AC/DC comes closest, but it's still not quite its equal. Star Wars code is also still in beta but I really enjoy what's there, even if it isn ... old and I've played it thousands of times. Put it in a room with Star Wars and it's no contest, I'll play Star Wars all day and AFMR will get 1 or 2 plays if it's lucky.

• ALL

The real deal in modern day pinball: AFM Remake. Post #90 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jar155 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... . If you upgrade the AFM Classic to color dots it is a $1500 difference. Star Wars has 2 HD LCD screens, full color changing GI and lots of color changing inserts ... which AFMR doesn't have. There's also way more content, rules depth and strategy with Star Wars which is the lower priced option. I think it's a great value. AFM Classic isn't ... essentially bored with. Don't feel bad though, I'm sure I'll also be bored with Star Wars within 20 years but for now it feels like a breath of fresh air compared to ...

• ALL

The real deal in modern day pinball: AFM Remake. Post #89 in topic

... . If you upgrade the AFM Classic to color dots it is a $1500 difference. Star Wars has 2 HD LCD screens, full color changing GI and lots of color changing inserts ... which AFMR doesn't have. There's also way more content, rules depth and strategy with Star Wars which is the lower priced option. I think it's a great value. AFM Classic isn't ... essentially bored with. Don't feel bad though, I'm sure I'll also be bored with Star Wars within 20 years but for now it feels like a breath of fresh air compared to ...

• STN

Star Wars Pro 500 Plays In Post #2 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Dr-Willy – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

You can adjust the power of the right eject in the adjustments menu, then Star Wars adjustments, default is 40 I turned mine down to 30 and it fixed it

• ALL

The real deal in modern day pinball: AFM Remake. Post #81 in topic

... for dollar Stern Pro's are the real deal in Pinball. I've been having a blast with Star Wars! I have tons of great choices to play here on route including Dialed In and a pimped ... I find far more enjoyment in the so called low build quality Stern Pro machines like Star Wars. You can dig on Stern all you want but they are making the most fun ...

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#5: How to fix the Endor-Ramp "Mode-Start Exploit!" Post #31 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by MikeS – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... . -You have to maximize scoring using every advantage you can get! Stopped out to play Star Wars on my way home from work and on my second game made it to Jedi ...

• ALL

Oh No, My New Pinball Got Forked!!!! A Poll Post #14 in topic

Same here as well. Both great purchases. Just find myself playing star wars LE alot more. Game is very fast, exciting and engaging. Alot more depth then people realize. Glad you are happy with your purchase. Beautiful collection. Enjoy!

• ALL

The real deal in modern day pinball: AFM Remake. Post #75 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Darth_Chris – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... get lately. I'm a huge fan of pinball and been fantasizing for years about great themes like Star Wars, Game of thrones and many more. Cult ones but they got out and really thought ...

• CLB

Nor Cal Pinheads thread Post #4597 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Kerry_Richard – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

Hello Pinsiders... I'm looking for 3 pins; Star Wars (Data East 1992) Congo (Williams 1995) Champion Pub (Bally 1998) I'm in Northern California, however, can travel to So. Calif / Oregon / Arizona PM me if you have anything or know of anyone who does. Thank You! Kerry

• RFS

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too) Post #5760 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Kerry_Richard – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply yesterday

Hello Pinsiders... I'm looking for 3 pins; Star Wars (Data East 1992) Congo (Williams 1995) Champion Pub (Bally 1998) I'm in Northern California, however, can travel to So. Calif / Oregon / Arizona. PM me if you have anything or know of anyone who does. Thank You! Kerry

• LOC

Jilly's in Ocean City, NJ. Post #12 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by poppapin – in Locations to play ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Star Wars not working, coin slots taped. GB's played well, hi score for a replay. Aerosmith did not impress me, air balls all over the place.

• ALL

The real deal in modern day pinball: AFM Remake. Post #64 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by levcrush – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... in though. In fact, I was even considering buying another game as I got the bug again. Star Wars seemed like a good option, but honestly, I dont like what I'm seeing with the toys and art ...

• ALL

The real deal in modern day pinball: AFM Remake. Post #61 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by kpg – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... go up, and quality will continue to go down. Don't even get me started on Star Wars here either. But, Stern has many fun games that I enjoy and that's where I'll always ...

• CHR

Help the Children and WIN a NEW STERN Post #2325 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Project_Pinball – in Pinball charity ‐ Last reply 19 days ago

Attention everyone who entered our Star Wars Pro Sweepstakes! We apologize for the delay we needed to verify some information. We have set the drawing date for Sunday August 27th at 8pm! Thank you for all your understand and patience! Good luck to all!

• ALL

What machine(s) do you intend to buy? - Mid 2017 Post #22 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Coolpinballdino – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

For me it's going to be star wars premium.

• ALL

What machine(s) do you intend to buy? - Mid 2017 Post #21 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Chicoman – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

AFMrLE & Alice Cooper! Was all in on a Star Wars LE until I saw the playfield. Played it at Pintastic....the game is a ton of fun but I'll wait for possibly a premium down the road in 2018.

• BUY

Game of Thrones Pro or Star Wars Pro? Post #12 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jar155 – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I prefer Game of Thrones by a good margin right now. The code is so much more focused and cohesive. The different houses in Game of Thrones provide more variety in the game's progression than the characters do in Star Wars, as well. Star Wars, for most, will be the better theme, but I think Game of Thrones has the better layout and code.

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #582 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Oneangrymo – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Getting my Star Wars LE today. I think the most stressful experience of buying a pinball machine is the delivery. You tell them one time, they come at a completely different time when your not even at home. I don't get it. Arggghh!!

• CLB

Stern STAR WARS club...May The Force Be With You Post #1008 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Ragnar1991 – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply today

Just received an email from my distributor to send in the rest of my sales price. It looks like Star Wars Premiums should be ready next week, or early the week after. Can't wait to unbox this bad boy!

• EV

White Rose Gameroom/York Show - 2017 Edition Post #141 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Butch2099 – in Events ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Setup is 5 weeks from tomorrow! I just committed to a vendor booth. Looking forward to having some good stuff for sale.. Right now it looks like Twilight Zone, AC DC Luci, Batman Forever, Johnny Mnemonic, maybe a guns and roses and whatever else I can find/get ready between now and then :-) If I like the Star Wars premium, my Pro may come out of hyperspace and appear in the booth

• BUY

Star Wars or dialed in??? Post #372 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Mfsrc791 – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

How funny is that. Is it reflection on how good Metallica is after all these years or how average most other pins are in comparison? One day they will need the winning combo to get back together again. Borg, Donnie, Lyman Ya I know funny. I think the price was better, 5100, and it seems like a better game than star wars. Only played a few games on it but had a blast. Really nervous that i may be forced to join the "stern are you serious" club. Fingers crossed.

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#5: How to fix the Endor-Ramp "Mode-Start Exploit!" Post #21 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... you say "more Snowspeeder / Walkerstuff?) Go to my Poll#4: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll4-premle-tow-cabling-an-at-at-with-hyper-ramp#post-3918569

Found 27,948 forum posts. Currently showing results page 177 of 280.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/search?s=1&q=star%20wars&page=177 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.