Search the forum

Use the search box to search through all content on the forum.

Click here for a quick explanation of the search feature.

Tip: You may also try your search for 'star wars' using Google.

Found 27970 posts

Posts mentioning ‘star wars’ ordered by in descending order.

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#2: Give us a TENSE Trash Compactor Mode! Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

The more I play Star Wars (on an early code), the more I like where it is headed. A great foundation to build ...

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#1: Mode Shots - More Mode Specific SFX Please! Post #25 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Alright, 44 votes. Let's get up to 50! And keep your eyes open. STAR WARS POLL #2 is coming!

• STN

Sterns new cabinets... Post #1897 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Deez – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

My star wars pro has a signed QC stamp on the bottom of it by the coin door. Is this something new?

• POD

Eclectic Gamers Podcast: Episode 217 - Downer Post #80 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by DennisK – in Podcasts and video streams ‐ Last reply 11 days ago

... news (ghosting manual update, KISS code, and new Marketing Director). After that is gameplay of Star Wars Premium as featured on Dead Flip. Finally, driven by so much discussion (here and on ...

• MFS

For sale or trade: Ghostbusters (Pro)! Price drop! Post #45 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by MiamiRedSkin – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Time will tell! I'll eventually settle down. When i find my way into a WCS, Baywatch, and JP, those will be keepers! Interesting that Baywatch and JP would be keepers, while GB, Star Wars, and Game of Thrones arn't : / Hope your not dissapointed by those games ...

• OP

Can you make Money putting machines on Location? Post #6 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Da-Shaker – in Operating/routing pinball machines ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Great info, thank you. I was thinking 50/50 wouldn't work. An 80/20 split would work for me, but the businesses are getting 50/50 now, along with crappy non-functional machines. The balls don't even shoot, haven't been cleaned in years and they have a bunch of bad optos. I planned on buying a Star Wars premium, but I'm not sure if it's worth paying the extra cash for the premium. I just sold my last IM, but I can probably utilize my ST Pro.

• STN

*~*THE~NEXT~STERN*~* Post #854 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by frankmac – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply today

More low quality junk....It was downhill after GB... Star Wars Pro feels pretty good..

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #304 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by dnapac – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... swallow sometimes. I myself had my own temper tantrum rectently about alternative views. I love the new Star Wars and am in happily for a premium...and never played the pro. My choice. I will do ...

• CLB

Stern STAR WARS club...May The Force Be With You Post #876 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

Hey guys, I may be joining the club soon. In the mean time, I would love your support for a little campaign I've got going. Go to the following thread and vote: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll1-mode-shots-more-mode-specific-sfx-please Just looking for us to get the best Code possible out of Star Wars. *** Make sure to post feedback on that thread (to keep it visible) Cheers

• CLB

Stern STAR WARS club...May The Force Be With You Post #872 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by speederice – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

Looks like there is room for Xmen, SM, IM there also. You're absolutely right! :D If Star Wars goes well, we will definitely be adding more pins to the lineup.

• ALL

Aerosmith Pro "VS" Star Wars Pro? Post #44 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Rdoyle1978 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... the movie over a generic board layout certainly rings true so far. What a bummer though; I love Star Wars! The opening music and everything is just such a great setup, then ... I'm sure it will improve ...

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #298 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by DEN – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I was with you until you were crude, rude, and lewd with "get some p****" but I'm a Catholic from the U.S. with a 13 yr old daughter. Its got nothing to do with your religion or family, god bless your family. I just dont want to read more negative stuff about the LE. Just dont buy and get on with it. No matter what, stern will sell alot of star wars pins, the theme is enough. If they remove millenium falcon and tiefighter of the LE playfield, it will still sell

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #6687 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jrockne – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

They need to give time for people to swallow the price hike pill before they really ream it up where the sun dont shine. Ill bet 20 bucks that the topper is more expensive than the last release You're probably right... Following the current trend, and knowing what we know about the topper so far, I'm guessing they won't ask lower than $599... :sick: At least there are plenty of nice star wars models one can substitute for the official topper!

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #577 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by calprog – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I am actually really looking forward to my new Le this week. I made tons of cool mods to install on the game. Big fan of Star Wars. Game looks amazing to me!!!

• CLB

Stern STAR WARS club...May The Force Be With You Post #861 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jrockne – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

Was someone making a speaker panel to match the LE armor? Thanks. I think Mezel's posted it in their Star wars mod topic. Here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-mod-development-thread-by-mezelmods#post-3878852

• STN

Buying a new/recent Stern; which one? Post #23 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by paul_8788 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I would say TWD because it is the only one where the code is fully baked, GoT second. BM 66 and Star Wars are both priced higher, and both are in code infancy. I think TWD would be the easiest to trade/sell if you decide it isn't your thing and get something else later and it is also your favorite of the ones you have played.

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #575 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Seems like there aren't just haters in this thread. Do any of you care about Star Wars, and want the best machine possible that we can get? I invite you to participate in my series of Star Wars Code Adjustment Polls. Here is the link to the 1st one: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll1-mode-shots-more-mode-specific-sfx-please Keep an eye open for more, and please post a few examples of SFX and Call-Outs you want to hear in the machine.

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#1: Mode Shots - More Mode Specific SFX Please! Post #15 in topic

Bump for more voters! Also, please list some Iconic Star Wars Sound Effects, and the Scenes (modes) you wanna hear them in.

• CLB

Stern STAR WARS club...May The Force Be With You Post #857 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by speederice – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

Just wanted to report in from our launch party. Star Wars performed excellently. This was our first pinball event ever at this location (a comic shop) so ...

• ALL

What theme is left that you would buy an LE sight unseen? Post #167 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by TRAMD – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Themes I would buy 2 JJP LEs or 1 Stern LE sight unseen: - Superman or Justice League Themes I would buy 1 JJP LE sight unseen but would wait from any other manufacturer: - Princess Bride - Big Trouble in Little China - Harry Potter - Guardians of the Galaxy - Star Wars - Goonies - Neverending Story - Predator - Alien It might be a weird suggestion and would obviously have to be altered some but I'd love to see the Pinball Fx classic Sorcerer's Lair made into a physical game.

• STN

Buying a new/recent Stern; which one? Post #13 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Coolpinballdino – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

1 walking dead pro 2 game of thrones premium 3 star wars premium 4 Batman 66

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #6681 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PinBalt – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

What happened to the video mode? I remember hearing and about Star Wars having a video mode with the millennium falcon dodging asteroids similar to the game arcade game Gyruss. Is this gone now? Does anyone know any details on this?

• STN

Buying a new/recent Stern; which one? Post #11 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jfh – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... theme is one you really like. However I don't think either game does its' theme justice. Star Wars is a very overpriced miss. The theme will hold up but I think the game play will ...

• CLB

Gulf Coast Pinball Club : SE Texas / SW Louisiana Post #1753 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Mudflaps – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

Went to DFW to pick up my Lunar Lander monitor from repair. I should have it up and running soon. I stopped by Nickelrama and played Dialed In, Star Wars and Aerosmith. Mudflaps joined me in the adventure. Also, he made me go to Buc-ee's. Where else can you get high fructose corn syrup antelope jerky? That's me in the picture playing air hockey behind the guy in the hat. I had a great time playing Star Wars and putting my initials on Hobbit.

• STN

Buying a new/recent Stern; which one? Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by TRAMD – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I am going to buy a new pin. It will be a Stern. Which one do you recommend? The Walking Dead, Pro or P/LE? Game of Thrones, Pro or LE? (I don't like the Premium artwork) Star Wars, Pro or P/LE? Batman 66, Pro or P/LE? Of these, I've played TWD, GoT and BM66 and liked the game play in that order (I actually enjoyed all of them). However, I didn't like MM after a few plays and ended up buying it and loving it so I admit that my initial impressions can be poor.

• ALL

Zach Sharpe new Marketing Director at Stern Post #67 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by srmonte – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Even with stern so called "crushing it with licenses" I really didn't think Star Wars could be a miss again after all these years. Boy I was wrong! I know it is a sensitive ...

• STN

Should you buy a NEW Stern Pinball Machine? Post #237 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by zaphX – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... a Star Wars Pro en route, and I've been kind of concerned about playfield issues based on the posts here. So today I went to a pinball arcade where I played Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, Star Trek ...

• PIN

Aerosmith vs Star Wars! Post #22 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Nevus – in Website ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I played the Star Wars Pro today. I've decided to go with AS Pro for my next game. For SW, I ... not seamless. SW Pro: + Steve Ritchie flow, music and sound effects, drop target bank, It's Star Wars (microphone drop). - No bash toy, no magnet, art restricted by license, no scoop. To clarify ...

• CLB

Gulf Coast Pinball Club : SE Texas / SW Louisiana Post #1752 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Nevus – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

Went to DFW to pick up my Lunar Lander monitor from repair. I should have it up and running soon. I stopped by Nickelrama and played Dialed In, Star Wars and Aerosmith. Mudflaps joined me in the adventure. Also, he made me go to Buc-ee's. Where else can you get high fructose corn syrup antelope jerky? 8O [att=3913194,1036727 caption="IMG_0112 (resized).JPG"]

• STN

Thinking of trading my GB Prem or WozLE Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by cscmtp – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Just looking to change up my small collection. Open to trading one of them (both pins are HUO, minty fresh) for something new, maybe an Aerosmith, Star Wars, something pretty modern. Located in Western, NC.

• PIN

Aerosmith vs Star Wars! Post #20 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jeffsarcade – in Website ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Played both. Buying an AS. Like others, I am a big fan of Star Wars while I think Aerosmith's music is ok. AS just blew SW away IMO... for now. Music fits it nicely, artwork is incredible and the game play is much more to my liking than SW. If SW Premium comes a long way, I will be glad to revisit it down the line. But for now, I'm 100% in on AS.

• STN

Aerosmith Ghosting? Post #237 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Butterflygirl24 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... in the front. Mainly cause I had them around and figured it couldn't hurt. I also have a Star Wars and did mot install in it and have had no issues with it either. Waiting ...

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #6678 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

What are you talking about? Stern has been slow to release Star Wars? [att=3912956,1036657 caption="turtle (resized).png"]

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #573 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Azmodeus – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I am playing in the ayci Gogi Star Wars launch event here in Los Angeles tomorrow. I'm excited. I can't buy the game I don't have the room or the money. But I can go rock this event.

• O/T

Im addicted to pinball and need help Post #90 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by EricHadley – in Serious section ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Send a picture of all these sitting in your game room, minus of course Tron and Star Wars since those aren't there yet. [att=3912764,1036561 caption="2017-08-12_14-01-59 (resized).jpg"]

• CLB

Batman 66 - Official Club Thread Post #3842 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by docquest – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply today

Brought my Batman66 LE to the Saratoga pinball show today. I've noticed that the line for Batman66 seems to be always be longer than the line for Star Wars. [att=3912693,1036491 caption="20170812_132119 (resized).jpg"]

• RUL

Hoser's 9 Dream STAR WARS Code Adjustments - VOTE NOW! Post #73 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Rulesheets and code ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Hey Gang, I have decided to simplify things. One step at a time. One Suggestion at a time. Go vote at this link for the Star Wars Poll#1(FanFare vs Mode-Specific Sounds.): https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll1-mode-shots-more-mode-specific-sfx-please MAKE SURE TO POST COMMENTS. GOOD or BAD. BUT MOSTLY to post your FAVORITE STAR WARS SOUND EFFECTS and their Implementation in certain MODES!

• O/T

Im addicted to pinball and need help Post #89 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Oneangrymo – in Serious section ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Second! Look at my profile, those are three of my machines. I can take Star Trek LE photo if you want. My Tron HUO LE is coming Thursday.. i'll post photo. Just got the email, Star Wars LE shipping Tuesday!

• ALL

What theme is left that you would buy an LE sight unseen? Post #143 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by pinmister – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

BTTF Even if BTTF played like a turd, I think I would still have to have one. If Star Wars LE did not sell out right away from distributors, I can't see any future themes (titles) that would potentially sell out upon announcement. Those days are hopefully over. If owners have a three month period after game release and delivery to make a determination of whether or not a title is worthy to them, wouldn't that be the way it should be. Play it first and if it is fun for you-buy it.

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#1: Mode Shots - More Mode Specific SFX Please! Post #5 in topic

Saturday Morning Bump! Getting lot's of votes. Feel free to post your ideas too. Tell us what Sound Effects you wanna hear in Star Wars!

• ALL

Best games with theme integration that creates a 'world under glass' Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jonesjb – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Some recent pins are being released with little integration with the theme, whose layout could easily be transposed of to another theme, and I got wondering. Which games really embody the theme and create that 'world under glass' feel. Here are my thoughts: Great theme integration: Ghostbusters Shadow Alien Twilight Zone Wizard of Oz Tales of the Arabian Nights Lord of the Rings Weaker integration: Stern Star Wars Game of Thrones

• O/T

Im addicted to pinball and need help Post #69 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Oneangrymo – in Serious section ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Got my tron huo le coming Thursday I think Star Wars le shipping next week !

• PPW

WTB Pinball 2000 Computer. Post #3 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by tonyhoff1 – in Pinball parts wanted ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

What are you looking to spend? I know a guy locally that has a complete computer but the prizm has Star Wars episode one roms

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#1: Mode Shots - More Mode Specific SFX Please! Post #1 in topic

I am really liking Star Wars. The code so far shows a lot of innovation and even more potential. Still, I want to Feel more IMMERSED in the game. When in a mode, hitting a successful shot results in a repetitive FanFare Sound Effect. This FanFare Sound Effect seems to suspend the Feeling of being in the Star Wars Universe. Would different Sound Effects (for successful mode shots) make the game more IMMERSIVE? What sound Effects would you like to hear? In which modes?

• RUL

Hoser's 9 Dream STAR WARS Code Adjustments - VOTE NOW! Post #69 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Rulesheets and code ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... give up. I have a plan. Keep your eyes open people for a much simpler system for rating Star Wars Code ideas! I'm gonna list them separately, one at a time. Yes or No style.

• EV

Saratoga Pinball Show - 8/12/17 - Saratoga Springs, NY - Next Show Announced! Post #235 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ScottinSGFNY – in Events ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Show is moving along great - just got home from setup - Dialed In, Stern Star Wars and many others all set up! Probably half or more of the machines were set up tonight and the rest coming in the morning on Saturday. Flea market spaces actually have more stuff than Pintastic did this year. Looks like at least a half dozen EM's in the Flea Market, lots of parts, video games & more! It has turned out that it will be a great show - If you are on the fence make the drive! See you Saturday! :PS)

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #558 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by kermit24 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Been playing Star Wars since I set it up for 6 hours solid. Super fun game. Very happy with my purchase. Great shots, fast gameplay, lots of strategy and deep code. It's a winner. My son Luke loves it also. Yes, his name is Luke. Named after that Luke. [att=3912018,1036153 caption="IMG_1219 (resized).JPG"]

• CLB

Aerosmith owner? Then walk this way! Post #389 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jeffsarcade – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 6 days ago

Two random questions for AS owners... 1) Is there a sub hookup on the machine from the factory? I thought I read there was one of Star Wars... wasn't sure about AS. 2) What does the DUDE light above the scoop do/signify?

• RUL

Hoser's 9 Dream STAR WARS Code Adjustments - VOTE NOW! Post #65 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Frax – in Rulesheets and code ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... . Lemme answer this: 81 posts...the answer is never. The in crowd has already determined Star Wars sucks..who am I to argue? Just means I can find one on the cheap years down ...

• STN

Aerosmith Ghosting? Post #227 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PinballAlley – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... the timing was disrupted (along with other things like code) because of Adam West's health. Star Wars is obviously another high profile game. It is being launched in conjunction with the movie ...

• STN

Aerosmith Ghosting? Post #226 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PW79 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Well nobody knows for sure but if I was a betting man I would bet that sales aren't as strong as what they could be if people knew how good this machine is. The theme in my opinion is pretty easy to overlook especially now that Star Wars is out. Alot of people I bet overlooked it because they were waiting on SW. This is just my gut feeling of course, I could be totally wrong. If sales are slow its due to Stern's QC, code & service. Star Wars aint to blame @ this point IMO.

• RUL

Hoser's 9 Dream STAR WARS Code Adjustments - VOTE NOW! Post #62 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by vicjw66 – in Rulesheets and code ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

If you guys succeed in dumbing down and ruining a great game, all I can do is laugh. This statement made me laugh. I think you're in the wrong thread. Just to clarify, this thread is about Star Wars.

• CLB

Stern STAR WARS club...May The Force Be With You Post #849 in topic

Our trophy arrived today for tomorrow's launch party tournament! If anyone is down in Southern New Jersey (Atlantic City Area) and wants to play a pro on location, check out Level Up Entertainment in Mays Landing! 50 cents/play! https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-on-location-in-southern-new-jersey [att=3911691,1036006 caption="IMG_5965 (resized).JPG"]

• RUL

Hoser's 9 Dream STAR WARS Code Adjustments - VOTE NOW! Post #61 in topic

... -wizard" Well Frax, at the very least, we share the goal of wanting the best Star Wars possible. Anyone else hate almost all my suggestions? I'm all ears. If not, share what you ...

• ALL

Zach Sharpe new Marketing Director at Stern Post #3 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by unigroove – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... and manufacture a full line of popular pinball games, merchandise and accessories. Recent Stern titles include Star Wars, Aerosmith, Batman ‘66, Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, WWE WrestleMania, The Walking Dead, Mustang ... , Star Trek, Metallica, The Avengers, X-Men, Tron, Transformers, Avatar, Iron Man, Batman, Spiderman and many more! ...

• LOC

Denizen Hall and The Zone Arcade Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by TopTierArcade – in Locations to play ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... more in this video... --Denizen Hall-- Arcade Machines: -Playchoice-10 -Star Wars -Neo-Geo 4 Slot -Ms. Pac-Man -Pac-Man -Star Wars Trilogy Arcade -WWF Wrestle fest -Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -X-Men 4 ... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --The Zone Airport Arcade-- Arcade Machines: -Guitar Hero Arcade Pinball Machines: -AC DC Pinball -Star Trek Pinball -Indiana Jones Pinball (Stern) -Iron Man Pinball -Other Cool Stuff: -Stacker x2 - ...

• STN

Aerosmith Ghosting? Post #225 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Who-Dey – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Weird, I didn't think Aerosmith was struggling w/sales Well nobody knows for sure but if I was a betting man I would bet that sales aren't as strong as what they could be if people knew how good this machine is. The theme in my opinion is pretty easy to overlook especially now that Star Wars is out. Alot of people I bet overlooked it because they were waiting on SW. This is just my gut feeling of course, I could be totally wrong.

• STN

NODE BOARD FAILURE- How common? Post #54 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by LesManley – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply 12 months ago

Caught this post in another thread... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-a-negative-review/page/11#post-3911227

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #548 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Ballsofsteel – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I dont know what you guys are talking about, the game looks awesome to me. Cool cut scenes, sound effects, lights. everyone is in high expectation denial right now. "Star Wars shoulda, coulda, woulda, been so greeeeeat!" give it 6 months, and most people that enjoy pinball will come around. It really is fun.

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #546 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Oneangrymo – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

My LE is being shipped soon. I dont know what you guys are talking about, the game looks awesome to me. Cool cut scenes, sound effects, lights. Im a Star Wars fan and I can't wait. Can't wait to hear gold leader say "stay on target". Can't want to see what this hyperloop is all about. I watch very small snips of the videos on youtube, but not enough to spoil it when i get it!

• BUY

Simpsons pinball party or Star Wars Post #37 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

You would have to say Star Wars Premium. TSPP is a good game but it does get old. Just seems a little dated. Fun game in a large collection I would think it has its place but in a 10 piece collection or more. Under 10 there are a lot better games to choose from one of them being Star Wars Premium or LE. Just my opinion everyone is different. Yes I know it costs more.

• BUY

Simpsons pinball party or Star Wars Post #36 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Guinnesstime – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Honestly, I didn't realize that they made a movie in 1987 predicting the number of toys in Star Wars pinball. [att=3911420,1035888 caption="Less-Than-Zero-cover-HQ (resized).jpg"]

• STN

NODE BOARD FAILURE- How common? Post #49 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by stangbat – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply 12 months ago

... been for well over a year with no issues (GB Pro x 2, Kiss Pro). -The last is Star Wars and it has only been on location for four weeks I did have the backbox sound ...

• STN

NODE BOARD FAILURE- How common? Post #42 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by megadeth2600 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply 12 months ago

Does anyone have pics of the CPU node board in Star Wars? I'd like to see if there are differences with the old one as I heard it was a "rev 2" board.

• ALL

Star Wars LE ? WHERE ARE YOU !!!! Post #3 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Phbooms – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-star-wars-pinball/page/133 post #6647

• ALL

Star Wars LE ? WHERE ARE YOU !!!! Post #2 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by spfxted – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

This is not the LE you were looking for...... [att=3911206,1035779 caption="star wars obi.gif"]

• ALL

LOL. Star Wars eBay listing. Post #7 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by woody24 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... a secret image that exposes the Stern Empire's ultimate weakness. It is an image of what Star Wars pinball could have been. An image so powerful, just staring at it has enough power ...

• RUL

Hoser's 9 Dream STAR WARS Code Adjustments - VOTE NOW! Post #59 in topic

Friday Bump! Read 1st post and then Vote for what you would like to see in the Star Wars Code.

• BUY

Simpsons pinball party or Star Wars Post #33 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PanzerFreak – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Simpson's as it actually has toys / features that interact with the ball...Star Wars Pro has 0 :(

• ALL

LOL. Star Wars eBay listing. Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by woody24 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

This showed up on my feed, and was curious why someone was selling the ZEN Pinball version for $20k. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Limited-Edition-Pinball-Picture-for-Stern-LE-Buyers-in-Denial/142473203530?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D45703%26meid%3Df7d11ad590544b9daa45d0137fb20138%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D142472800780&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #6661 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by speederice – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

We officially joined the club yesterday! If anyone is down in Southern New Jersey (Atlantic City Area) and wants to play a pro on location, check out Level Up Entertainment in Mays Landing! 50 cents/play, launch party/tournament this weekend. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-on-location-in-southern-new-jersey

• ALL

Oh No Atlanta - Tom Grizzard is back! Post #71 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jorge5240 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

Below is another thread where he is crazy. He insulted me and told me I would never buy an arcade Star Wars. He ended up being right. Instead I bought a BBHHD, terminator salvation and a Moto GP. Total ass clown. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atlanta-arcades

• O/T

Im addicted to pinball and need help Post #52 in topic

Wat? Yeah I dont know after my brother in law played my MMR, the buttons felt "weird" like more stuck or something. I didnt like it, so I turned off all the machines, and told him lets go upstairs. No more. Im actually excited about Star Wars LE and my Alien. The clip scenes, and sound effects look awesome.

• O/T

Im addicted to pinball and need help Post #43 in topic

Im still addicted... I got a Dialed in CE coming, Star Wars LE coming, and I put a downpayment for an Alien LE. No room, no room at all. ...

• ALL

Ayci Gogi Los Angeles Star Wars Launch Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Azmodeus – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

https://pinballmap.com/la/events This coming Sunday is the ayci Gogi Star Wars launch tourney. I'm excited. Next month critical hit at ayci Gogi. Any pinball player near this should come, This will be fun...

• STN

Aerosmith Ghosting? Post #213 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PinballAlley – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... it a top pinball. It seems like it was rolled out quickly in between Batman66 and Star Wars . Almost lost in the shuffle. If that ever results in low production numbers then I am ...

• BUY

Am I crazy? GB pro plus cash for GBLE Post #12 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by kermit24 – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

GB premium / LE is loaded with features that justifies the price. I wish I could say the same for Star Wars. But I'll get the higher model anyway because I am dumb.

• ALL

What theme is left that you would buy an LE sight unseen? Post #111 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PW79 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

After seeing Dialed in & Star Wars.... nothing. There is nothing I would ever buy sight unseen. Trust no one Wait, X-Files would be a great LE. I'd buy one sight unseen! See what I did there?

• HWP

ALIEN PINBALL - Game Over, Man, Game Over Post #15899 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Doctor6 – in Heighway Pinball ‐ Last reply yesterday

After watching the buffalo pinball stream, I have to day this game looks super badass. Way way better than star wars. If I had to change anything, I'd change those flippers to normal white ones. I just personally don't like the black and green thing. Otherwise the game is looking sweet as hell.

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #535 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Azmodeus – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

All this talk of Star Wars it's time to revisit the trilogy. [att=3910041,1029634 caption="image (resized).jpeg"][att=3910041,1029635 caption="image (resized).jpeg"]

• STN

NODE BOARD FAILURE- How common? Post #38 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Butch2099 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply 12 months ago

The node board inside the coin door on the left was bad out of the box on my Star Wars. Stern was helpful in diagnosing it and sent me a new one immediately. Luckily I was able to use my Ghostbusters one until the replacement arrived. Haven't had any problems since.

• BUY

Simpsons pinball party or Star Wars Post #7 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Coolpinballdino – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Even though I like star wars Simpson is better by a Longshot.

• ALL

What are your favorite CALLOUTS on a pin Post #7 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

the Black Knight laughing when you misstime the magna save I second this one. Love me some smack talk on the BK2K. Also a fan of "Wrong move Hu-Man." Centaur BTW ... I could use your help to improve Star Wars Code and Callouts: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hosers-9-dream-star-wars-code-adjustments-vote-now#post-3905780 Click the Link and Vote for as many of the code adjustments you like. Thanks

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #530 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by forensicd – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I really am digging the pro. Been a star wars fan my whole life, as well as an LE guy, but I really did let the community sway my decision, which I havent done before. The hyper loop looks really cool as long as it works!

• JJP

Next JJP theme for 2017 Post #182 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by o-din – in Jersey Jack Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

"He then said they have considered using Harry Potter as a theme but felt it was too juvenile" Lol. When this crew is begging for Toy Story and Muppets. And Ghostbusters and Star Wars are big hits. Again, lol.

• ALL

Star Wars Unboxing LE / PRO / PREMIUM Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Post your star wars Unboxing pictures and reviews here. My LE will ship out next week. Everyone wants to see and hear hands on reviews. (From Owners)

• BUY

Simpsons pinball party or Star Wars Post #2 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Yoko2una – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

TSPP all the way. It's like nothing in your collection, and by the time Star Wars has had the dust settle, you can evaluate the code situation, build issues, and then decide if it's worth it. Your TSPP will probably still be worth as much as a used SW Pro, if not more, so your TSPP would pay for the SW and maybe some mods too.

• BUY

Simpsons pinball party or Star Wars Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by finnflash – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Not sure what I should do here. I found TSPP moded out and is on my wish list or should i get in on the ground level of Star Wars pro and hope it becomes great!! I really only have room for 1 more pin, so whichever one i get might stay a long time.

• STN

NODE BOARD FAILURE- How common? Post #7 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by LesManley – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply 12 months ago

... here locally for years and it has been a big problem historically from Wrestlemania through to Star Wars currently. At our huge Ghostbusters Launch Party that featured Ernie Hudson, 1 of the 3 Ghostbusters pins ... of years ago Wrestlemania was down for over half the fair with a board issue. Currently Star Wars at one of our biggest locations here is down with 3 bad node boards. There has ...

• ALL

What theme is left that you would buy an LE sight unseen? Post #77 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Astropin – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I don't buy games sight unseen and so far I've never bought an LE (just don't see the value in them). That being said my top two themes I'd love to see done right: The Matrix Blade Runner Ghostbusters was probably in my top 10 for a theme...didn't care for it (never bought one). Star Wars is probably in my top 3...no plans to buy one becasue none of them are good/great pins IMHO. Eagerly awaiting my Alien though (an SE with options)...it probably lands in my top 7 theme wise.

• ALL

What theme is left that you would buy an LE sight unseen? Post #52 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by KJL – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Harry Potter - so much potential for LotR style code! Star Wars was it for me. But I could get a free pass from the family for Harry Potter.

• ALL

What theme is left that you would buy an LE sight unseen? Post #48 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Oneangrymo – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

The Warriors. Star Wars, ordered a Stern LE, but any other ones, I would order Maybe Michael Jackson - Woo! Maybe Harry Potter - I watched the movie like hundred times, still dont know what is going on South Park - a new version Simpsons - a new version And as poster up above, 100% for sure Futurama.

• RUL

Hoser's 9 Dream STAR WARS Code Adjustments - VOTE NOW! Post #55 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by T-800 – in Rulesheets and code ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

BTW - Dwight, if you're reading this, anything I post, I do so freely, please use whatever you can! I love the rules on Star Wars so far and can't wait to see how this finishes up.

• RUL

Hoser's 9 Dream STAR WARS Code Adjustments - VOTE NOW! Post #47 in topic

... still felt like too much was going on. I was left wanting to FEEL those iconic Star Wars scenes more than I did. The Movie Clips are great, but the game is so fast ...

• RFS

Northeast US For Sale Thread Post #8364 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Krakatoa – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply yesterday

Aerosmith sold to a cool old dude off of Craigslist this morning. Received some interesting offers for Star Wars but still FT/FS: [pinsidead=52814]

• RUL

Hoser's 9 Dream STAR WARS Code Adjustments - VOTE NOW! Post #42 in topic

... like the most and tell me why you like it. Stay Constructive. Who wants the Star Wars Code to be the best it can be? Let's talk about it. And if anything ... ??? Let's stick together and prove to Stern that we all share one goal ... and Awesome Star Wars!

• EV

Saratoga Pinball Show - 8/12/17 - Saratoga Springs, NY - Next Show Announced! Post #217 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by atom518 – in Events ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Can't wait to try out Star Wars!

• STN

What Do you Think of Star Wars Premium / LE now? Post #26 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Ericpinballfan – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... " a lot! If Gary doesnt like it. Fire him. He wanted an auto launch button for Star Wars, it was the one design aspect that Gary insisted on. He gave in and made ...

• STN

What Do you Think of Star Wars Premium / LE now? Post #25 in topic

Hey Pinside Peeps, I am campaigning for some tweaks to the Star Wars Code. Basically ideas to get it more immersive. Go cast your VOTES here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hosers-9-dream-star-wars-code-adjustments-vote-now#post-3905780 - You can Vote for Multiple options (if you like) - Make sure to read the Loooooong Ass first post - Then post why you like what you like Cheers

• LOC

Stern Star Wars on location in Southern New Jersey Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by speederice – in Locations to play ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Stern Star Wars Pro is up and running at Level Up Entertainment in Mays Landing, New Jersey! It ... selection of games is good, regular care and maintenance are not a priority. I will be maintaining Star Wars at Level Up, and my top priority is keeping it in great condition for the ...

Found 27,970 forum posts. Currently showing results page 180 of 280.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/search?s=1&q=star%20wars&&page=180 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.