Search the forum

Use the search box to search through all content on the forum.

Click here for a quick explanation of the search feature.

Tip: You may also try your search for 'star wars' using Google.

Found 27970 posts

Posts mentioning ‘star wars’ ordered by in descending order.

• BUY

Star Wars or dialed in??? Post #313 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Oneangrymo – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Its simply because of this damn thread that I decided to buy both. Lets see how the compare. Star Wars LE Comes Wed!

• ALL

Bad Reviews from people who do not own or have not played the game! Post #22 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

And who said anything about Star Wars on this thread. Could be talking about Dialed in or Spider man? Don't assume. When you do it makes an ass out of you and you. I think that's how the saying goes.

• BUY

Star Wars or dialed in??? Post #312 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Khabbi – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

If you themed Star Wars with as many toys and similar layout as DI, it would be Killer. DI would ... DI the winner. It would be tough to mess up one of the greatest themes (Star Wars) on the planet, wouldn't it? As far as being a fast game, there are plenty of ...

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #506 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by beelzeboob – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Honestly, i think the game needs to be setup "just right" and leaves less flexibility for specific taste, including slope. In related news, I'm selling a NIB Star Wars LE if anybody is interested.

• CLB

Official TRON lovefest thread Post #7121 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Oneangrymo – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply today

My cleaning ladies are forbidden from even entering the game room area....windex and bleach based cleaners? No way....main levels only for them..... Yeah I would never let them in my pinball room. No way, they have broken lots of my Star Wars rare statues in the past too!

• ALL

Hey Stern! Blue Painters tape? Really? Post #9 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Who-Dey – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

If I were you I think I'd be much more worried about if my playfield is going to ghost or not rather than the painters tape because Star Wars appears to have pretty crappy playfields in them like GB did when it first released.

• CLB

Batman 66 - Official Club Thread Post #4017 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jfh – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply today

... code is finished, the Premium is going to seem like a bargain, especially when compared to Star Wars ... ;)

• CLB

Mod Removers Club - Getting rid of "mods" one machine at a time. Post #440 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by LesManley – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 21 days ago

... gems among numerous others. He has some truly awful stuff... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-SW-Pinball-Machine-STORM-TROOPER-LED-Mod-Stern-/272784929220?hash=item3f833fb1c4:g:5jAAAOSwH4NZfzoh&rmvSB=true Just ... what you need for your new original trilogy Star Wars Pro...a clone trooper from the prequel trilogy for only $70. :doh: Or a lighted life jacket ...

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #495 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by JimB – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

If Stern had marketed this better They took a giant hit missing the Star Wars convention here in Orlando. If only they were ready sooner.....

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #492 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ibjeepin – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... , honestly don't know if I have any of the certificates for my LE's and I don't care. Star Trek LE was the pinnacle of their LE's......All the extras on the cabinet are ... ever worth what someone actually buys it for, not these theoretical values. Yeah but its star wars one of the most valuable franchises out there and the collectable market runs strong in ...

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #491 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ibjeepin – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... playing SWLE today and were discussing what the licensing costs from disney were, him being a star wars fanatic, indicated that they most like would not do a deal like this for under 5 million ...

• BUY

Star Wars or dialed in??? Post #304 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ibjeepin – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... pins then you will really like this one. And if you like Star wars then its a slam dunk. The best Star wars machine built to date. The callouts / videos and stereo sound is the ...

• BUY

Star Wars or dialed in??? Post #303 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... game play will not let you get immersed inside of the game. I'm not a fan of Star Wars never even seen a full movie. I do know the characters and plot but that is about ... side. I have been lucky enough to buy them both and it's a no brainer for me Star Wars LE wins. Also I would like to state AFMRLE is Awesome. Graphics lighting and topper integration ...

• MO

Star Wars mod thread Post #103 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by pinupgirl1975 – in All modding! ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

Hey all ...Check out our latest design for Star Wars here.. https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/star-wars-pinball-pinblades And may the Force be with you... always

• CGC

AFMR Unboxings Post #485 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by MattS – in Chicago Gaming ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

Let us know which you prefer. Both games are awesome! Had about 20 people over tonight SWLE got more play by far. To be fair, AFMrLE is an amazing game but at its core its 20 years old and most everyone that came over had played the original version. Star Wars is the new kid on the block so it got all the love :).

• ALL

Hey Stern! Blue Painters tape? Really? Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... machine? Oh Oh I know Blue Painters tape. Would not want that ugly white t molding on a Star Wars LE to get all marked up during shipping. Stern please at least buy the better ...

• RFS

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell? Post #7305 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Apollyon – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply today

I am around actually. Hosting a team hockey party in the evening. So one fridge is jammed full of ice cold beer. Too bad my Star Wars LE won't be here until mid week.

• MFS

More Craigslist laughs. Post #4623 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Soulrider911 – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply today

Won't last long! Quick only 7k hahaha https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/clt/d/1992-star-wars-pinball-machine/6261227411.html

• JJP

Dialed In! Now Shipping!! Assembly Line, Production and Unboxings update thread Post #1247 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Skyemont – in Jersey Jack Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I doubt it. Super high quality, field tested for months, no need for Cliffys. I would say just play it and not worry about it. Go buy your ghosting Star Wars. I know u wish it had this. [att=3922610,1041298 caption="Screenshot_20170726-201508 (resized).jpg"]

• STN

Hey Stern! Are you serious? Post #6457 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Who-Dey – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

Elvira is my next game but if it is the next title out I wouldn't buy one. I would at least have to wait and see if the playfields was ghosting like the Star Wars games and if they were* no way.

• LOC

Jilly's in Ocean City, NJ. Post #5 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by CaffeineSlug – in Locations to play ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I was in town a couple weeks ago, and both Star Wars and Aerosmith were playing well. My first ball of Spiderman, I knocked off the Doc Ock toy, and several days later it still hadn't been fixed. I would love to know if he's still flying around the playfield. I thought Kiss was in good shape...until I hit the scoop and it never registered. I always stop by Hollywood to play that Spiderman, it's very nice for a boardwalk arcade.

• STN

Stern Star Wars -- First Impressions from those who have played it Post #212 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Star Wars LE is a great game. Fast Fun and very immersive. I'm sure this pin will not be for everyone. But then again which pin is? This game has been subject to a lot of ridicule. However I am very glad I hung in there and continued with the purchase. [att=3922264,1041170 caption="20170817_231114 (resized).jpg"]

• MFS

For sale: NIB PINBALLS! Post #5 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Gexchange – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Just got some more Star Wars LE's in and I have a few people that need to be bumped to the back of the list. So I now have 2 Star War's LE's Instock and ready for immediate shipping from Denver! JJ

• CGC

AFMR Unboxings Post #477 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by AFM95 – in Chicago Gaming ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

Shaping up to be one hell of a Friday night! You just "one upped" everyone on this thread! Kidding aside, congrats on your two new purchases. Super jealous about the Star Wars LE. I'm interested to see how it plays different than the Pro model. Enjoy!!

• CLB

Batman 66 - Official Club Thread Post #3993 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by docquest – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply today

... sense for Stern to not relase batman66 code until they are all caught up on Star Wars orders and before the next new game hits the line. That way when there is ...

• MO

Star Wars mod thread Post #102 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Lermods – in All modding! ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

Updated MF, tilted mount and weathered/more detailed look... https://lermods.com/t/star-wars-pinball-mods [att=3921907,1040962 caption="star-wars-pinball-playfield-mods (resized).JPG"][att=3921907,1040963 caption="star-wars-pinball-illuminated-falcon-mod-6 (resized).JPG"][att=3921907,1040964 caption="DSC_0005 (resized).JPG"]

• CLB

Stern STAR WARS club...May The Force Be With You Post #934 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Lermods – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

Updated MF mod for the pro, tilted and more detailed and weathered look... [att=3921902,1040956 caption="star-wars-pinball-playfield-mods (resized).JPG"] [att=3921902,1040957 caption="DSC_0005 (resized).JPG"]

• LOC

Jilly's in Ocean City, NJ. Post #2 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by speederice – in Locations to play ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... while after locking balls into the toy box. And when I was last there on Tuesday, Star Wars had the coin-slots taped over. Not sure what the issue is there. Ghostbusters is ... running the initial code, so you have to restart missions after any drains. If their Star Wars is not working during your visit and you really want to play one, I am ... hijack your thread but wanted to let you know if you really wanted to play Star Wars and the one at Jilly's is still down during your vacation. Enjoy! https://pinside ...

• EV

Philadelphia-Area Pinball Leagues and Tournaments Post #41 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by coreyhulse – in Events ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... 19 - River City Pinball Monthly (Harrisburg, PA) http://www.rivercitypinball.com/tournaments.html August 19 - Star Wars Launch Party at Pinball Gallery (Malvern, PA) https://www.facebook.com/events/119975475291255/ August 22 ...

• STN

Star Wars - A positive review Post #36 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by JMK – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... game is a blast and IMO doesn't feel empty nor sparse. I found myself immersed in the Star Wars world as soon as I hit the start button. The art work on the pf, cabinet ...

• HGR

Let's see pics of game rooms! Post #8974 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by DadofTwins – in All gameroom talk ‐ Last reply today

My lineup after adding Star Wars last month. Running out of space :cry: [att=3921407,1040725 caption="20170817_174543 (resized).jpg"]

• BOO

Total Nuclear Annihilation production by Spooky Pinball Post #2505 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by FalconPunch – in Spooky Pinball ‐ Last reply over 4 years ago

... ! Can't imagine how intense it would be past that! I just got my refund for cancelling Star Wars LE and I am very close to pulling the trigger. The game doesn't look like it ...

• MO

**STAR WARS mod development thread** by MEZELmods Post #55 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by toyotaboy – in All modding! ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Toyotaboy is collaborating with us to make metal speaker panels. These are really a nice touch. https://mezelmods.com/collections/star-wars-stern/products/star-wars-pinball-speaker-covers

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #638 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by someoneelse – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

The cargument version of Stern Star Wars: [att=3920607,1040190 caption="PastedGraphic-1-1 (resized).png"]

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #448 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Cdonnerusmc – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Went and picked up my Star Wars LE and ended up with a Metallica also. :) [att=3920564,1040183 caption="20170817_142522-1 (resized).jpg"]

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #445 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jar155 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... game isn't seeing inflated prices in the secondhand market (and Ghostbusters is a better game than Star Wars).

• STN

Star Wars - A positive review Post #16 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Groo – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I have the SW pro. My biggest problem with TWD was the audio. I know there are mods to put show callouts in there but I wasn't going to mess with that. I had the color DMD too which I think added a lot to it, but in the end I think I'll like Star Wars better. Friends and family it's hands down SW. The WD theme turned off the kids from playing.

• CLB

Dialed In Owners and Fans Club Post #246 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hazoff – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

GOT pro IronMan Star Wars

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #430 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Jarbyjibbo – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

STAR WARS le Who is in? Who was in? Who was in but then went out? Who ... so I cancelled it. Thought about it and said, screw all the negative nancies it's friggen Star Wars. I'm going to try it and make up my own dam mind and who gives a crap ...

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #424 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by He-Man40 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I'll sell one eventually, I like having them side by side for a while. I've done it with Metallica, Kiss, Ghostbusters, and Star Wars. Always have kept the LE.

• EV

Saratoga Pinball Show - 8/12/17 - Saratoga Springs, NY - Next Show Announced! Post #313 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by drsfmd – in Events ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... Dialed-In all day long. There were much shorter, but consistent, lines for BM66 and Star Wars. For the rest of the games, they were almost always in play, but there were ...

• RFS

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too) Post #5737 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Ericpinballfan – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply yesterday

Star Wars Tourny was a blast. Thank you Shane for holding a great well organized event. 67 people attented and Ayci Gogi Raffled off an EM!

• STN

Star Wars - A positive review Post #14 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Groo – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... flipper. I think that the speed, shots, dare I say flow, all match in my mind what Star Wars would feel like. I like the tie fighter bobble and the minigame with the tie fighters ...

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #420 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

STAR WARS le Who is in? Who was in? Who was in but then went out? Who was in but then went out but then went back in again? Who was in but then went out but then went back in just to not remember if they were currently in or out?

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #412 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by MattS – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

So what's the main difference for the LE? Is it way better than the standard game? Is it worth the extra cash? Only the LE comes with Custom Upside Down and Backwards Star Wars Logo printed on the playfied. :S) Just kidding! Can't wait to get mine today!! [att=3919585,1039845 caption="9fd13b1b202de231dc74e3d4aa66febf00e08c3d (resized).jpg"]

• STN

Star Wars - A positive review Post #10 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by MacJedi – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I'd recommend watching Dead Flip's two gameplay videos, and also Timballs has a great tutorial video as well. Dead Flip has the game designers in the video, and they do share some good info about the games and their rules. If you want something more concise, start with Timballs video first. Dead Flip Star Wars Pro video: https://youtu.be/Gap7MqXQKnY Dead Flip Star Wars Premium video: https://youtu.be/4ZuYrVKAKiE Timballs Star Wars tutorial: https://youtu.be/MooU9RmnZd4

• RFS

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too) Post #5734 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by doomid – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply yesterday

Got my Star Wars LE today. Was going to keep the pro as well here however I've decided I will move it. Lemme know if interested, has Shaker and mylar shooter since open a few weeks ago. Open to trades as well.

• !!

Star Wars mod and topper ideas post here Post #17 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by _xizor – in New parts announcements ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Just looking through ebay for mods, more meh than yeh. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-SW-Pinball-Machine-STORM-TROOPER-LED-Mod-Stern-/272784929220?hash=item3f833fb1c4:g:5jAAAOSwH4NZfzoh [att=3919348,1039714 caption="s-l1600 (resized).jpg"]

• STN

Star Wars - A positive review Post #2 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by MikeS – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Star Wars Pro is an awesome game! Congrats!

• STN

Star Wars - A positive review Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by zaphX – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I received my Star Wars Pro today and couldn't be happier! Unboxing pics and gameplay here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/81705909@N00/albums/72157685210508663 I had some damage to the cardboard box which thankfully did not transfer into damage to the game. All inserts and everything on the playfield are perfect. The game is a blast to play! It's my first ever pin, so maybe that has something to do with it, but we are loving it. Thanks Stern and GameRoomGuys for a great transaction!

• RFS

Official Wisconsin-Minnesota Thread Post #10040 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by LesManley – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply today

Does anyone know if the Minnesota State Fair will have pinball machines setup at the arcade building again this year? They will. Most of the games are coming from Sun Ray. I think the plan is to have 9 pins this year. Star Wars, Aerosmith, Game of Thrones, Ghostbusters, Walking Dead, Metallica, South Park will be there plus a couple more I believe.

• STN

Star Wars LE Problems and Solutions Post #12 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by kidforce7 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply 81 days ago

... does literally nothing. A poorly deco'd TIE fighter on a spring. Whoop-di do. Picture MY Star Wars machine: - The ENTIRE playfield would have been an LCD Screen. At the onset, you could ... have him do the voice work. WHO IS NARRATING IN THIS STERN MACHINE? Some clone wars guy? Are you kidding me? The whole machine is Original trilogy themed and that's the ... the 13 ball multiball. fun. I can't figure out how to lock a ball in my death star. not fun. =(

• STN

Ghostbusters v1.13 bugs, issues, and wishlist Post #238 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jar155 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

Anybody hear any rumors about when an update might be coming out? Anyone want to start one? I'd be OK in picking up the end of the year countdown now that KISS had an update recently. They've been silent on Ghostbusters for a long time. Dwight is on Star Wars full time for now.

• STN

Star Wars LE Problems and Solutions Post #10 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by kidforce7 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply 81 days ago

... 15 games on my LE last night and I'm so thoroughly disappointed in this LE. Star Wars Pro isn't a great table to me and the lack of difference in the LE ... is just saddening. As a huge Star Wars fan, and a pretty good pinball player, I was hoping that this Star Wars table would be the one that breaks the curse of ... bad Star Wars machines... nope. This game should have set the bar so ...

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #384 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by fosaisu – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

you could go into diagonistics for us and test the death star to see if it blows up and the lights work. that would be pretty sweet! ... , right at the start he shows the LE Death Star blowing (with working internal light): https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-who-is-in-who-was-in-who-wants-in ... Flip video, to my eye they may have increased the amount of time the Death Star stays "cracked open" a bit. And the insert light show, display and sounds seem to mesh ...

• MO

2017 Which ColorDMDs do you want? Poll included! Post #79 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by DCFAN – in All modding! ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... Mustang; Nascar/Dale Jr.; NBA; NFL; Playboy; Sharkey's Shootout; Shrek; Star Trek; Striker Extreme; The Rolling Stones; Wheel of Fortune; Wrestlemania WILLIAMS/BALLY ... Harley Davidson; Independence Day; Lost In Space; Mary Shelley's Frankenstein; Space Jam; Star Wars Trilogy; Starship Troopers; The Lost World: Jurassic Park; The X-files; Twister; ... 's Most Haunted Half sized DMD games (5 Games): Checkpoint, TMNT, Batman, Star Trek, Hook Non Traditional Pinball or Redemption pinball games: Slugfest; Super Mario ...

• MO

2017 ColorDMD new releases Post #269 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by DCFAN – in All modding! ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... Mustang; Nascar/Dale Jr.; NBA; NFL; Playboy; Sharkey's Shootout; Shrek; Star Trek; Striker Extreme; The Rolling Stones; Wheel of Fortune; Wrestlemania WILLIAMS/BALLY ... Harley Davidson; Independence Day; Lost In Space; Mary Shelley's Frankenstein; Space Jam; Star Wars Trilogy; Starship Troopers; The Lost World: Jurassic Park; The X-files; Twister; ... 's Most Haunted Half sized DMD games (5 Games): Checkpoint, TMNT, Batman, Star Trek, Hook Non Traditional Pinball or Redemption pinball games: Slugfest; Super Mario ...

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #370 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... pathetic. You keep spamming Pinside with your code improvement bs, yet you don't even own a Star Wars? Not sure if you are trying to get attention or what? Give it up First ... code. That's a GOOD Thing for everyone. I will no longer talk about "the polls" on other's Star Wars threads. All I ask is that you realize I am on your team. I do not own ... a Star Wars ... yet. However, I have been playing a local Pro a lot. In fact, I played one with .87 last ...

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #369 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by T-800 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I feel I should post this as well - Star Wars LE was still absolutely fun as hell to play. I think just about everyone with an LE on order is going to have a blast playing their games. If there was no Pro to compare it to, we wouldn't even blink at any of the things that have been posted before.

• STN

Is your Stern ghosting / crazing / insert lifting / other ? Post #658 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by hank527 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

That would be my guess as well...they'll probably do something. I have no problem waiting till they figure out whats up. Our AS is fine. You would think they could figure out what they did with AS and just use that process...unless it wasn't fast..or cheap enough. I'm going to get in the next 4-6 months that almost everyone has banana inserts that ghost on Star Wars.

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #365 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by pinmister – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I am here to represent the good ones on Pinside! No you are here to troll If you hate this bump, suck it! Not judging but your response is pathetic. You keep spamming Pinside with your code improvement bs, yet you don't even own a Star Wars? Not sure if you are trying to get attention or what? Give it up

• STN

Is your Stern ghosting / crazing / insert lifting / other ? Post #654 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Monster_Bash – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

3 week old Star Wars has at least 8 ghosting inserts. I have an email into Stern and my distributor. Should be interesting to see where this goes with the new policy

• LOC

MORGANTOWN, WV: New Location For Pin And Vids Post #26 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by cjmjmm2006 – in Locations to play ‐ Last reply 21 months ago

Hi Mark. Sorry about that, didn't see this until now... At 5am on a Wednesday. Lol. Star Wars LE is incoming. Come check it out. [att=3917969,1038974 caption="20170815_171457 (resized).jpg"]

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #359 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... with a Klingon, ha! Anywho, I'm not gonna get bullied. Find other things to complain about haters! Star Wars will rock! And Pinsiders can have a say in what they want in it's code! I promise ...

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #356 in topic

... , suck it! Freedom of speech Pinside Mofos! STAR WARS Poll #1 link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll1-mode-shots-more-mode-specific-sfx-please STAR WARS Poll #2 link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum ... /topic/star-wars-poll2-give-us-a-tense-trash-compactor-mode STAR WARS Poll #3 link: https ...

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #355 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... in 35 other forums. I can't believe you are even reading this post. Yes stern bad Star Wars awefull the end is near. Shhh: My SWLE will be here tomorrow then I will not ... to like the game and if I don't I'm going to have to rent all of those Star Wars movies I have never seen before. That's the movie about that guy in space that does ...

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#3: Are the Hurry-Ups too present during Modes? Post #7 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jeffspinballpalace – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Star Wars pinball polls are popping up so fast, ain't nobody got time for noticing what's trending. But believe me comrades, the polls are trending. :PS)

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#3: Are the Hurry-Ups too present during Modes? Post #5 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jeffspinballpalace – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Anybody notice Star Wars pinball polls are trending :?:

• TGE

Stern announced new code V 0.89 for Star Wars Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by surfsidedetail – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-star-wars-pro http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-star-wars-premium http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-star-wars-le

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #6752 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by grimboys – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

did you have the never ending Deathstar multiball bug? I've seen it a few times. The mode continues from ball to ball until games over. Yes, I did. It was quite unfortunate cause the rush of destroying the death star wars out of this world. I didnt really think too much about it since it was my last ball and I drained soon after since I noticed it was a bug.

• BOO

Total Nuclear Annihilation production by Spooky Pinball Post #2351 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Aurich – in Spooky Pinball ‐ Last reply over 4 years ago

... to the flipper. Nothing wrong with ramps! But I'm looking for a physical pinball experience, something interesting. Star Wars is probably fun, but it's a very familiar layout and it's likely that the fun is ...

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#2: Give us a TENSE Trash Compactor Mode! Post #18 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... are deep into pinball. Hence, the desire for a more Imersive code. Baby steps. I'm not bashing Star Wars. I like what it offers so far, but I have never bought NIB before. Despite this being ...

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#2: Give us a TENSE Trash Compactor Mode! Post #16 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I totally get you Levi. However, rebellions are built on hope. And, as a Star Wars fan, I hope for the best Star Wars experience we can get. I have heard from a number of pinheads, that they don't feel Star Wars when they play this machine yet. Yet is the operative word Coding can go a long way in fixing that. Ideas floating around are not a bad thing. Even if Stern doesn't use a single one, maybe it will inspire them to make small tweaks that will give us more of a true Star Wars experience.

• STN

Star Wars LE who is in, who was in, who wants in Post #331 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by T-800 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Copy pasted from the other Star Wars thread: Played the LE on location today at Tilt ... and hitting the left sling. - Right flipper shots to the death star have to be much cleaner and more accurate to successfully get all ... mode completion much more difficult. - We never successfully destroyed the death star (see comment before about how much harder it is now with the fork ... super duper fast. Added: Edit: looks like you can backhand the death star ramp from a cradle. Video in follow up posts proves it! Added: ...

• STN

*~*THE~NEXT~STERN*~* Post #875 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by scarybeard – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply today

... people think that's a good idea. A guardians of the Galaxy would be interesting... and right after Star Wars it might imply Disney made a deal to do a 'block' of titles. OMG you guys... what ...

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#2: Give us a TENSE Trash Compactor Mode! Post #15 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by CrazyLevi – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... you have created you must set it free. As far as the code requests on Star Wars that are coming in now and till the end of time, you have to remember ... , hopeful return of the Video Mode, and other loose ends, you are probably looking at Star Wars as we know it. Even though it was really streamlined and refined ... , Star Trek didn't end up much different than it's initial code release (medals and Kobyashi were ...

• OP

Can you make Money putting machines on Location? Post #96 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Azmodeus – in Operating/routing pinball machines ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

It seems like a labor of love to route pinball. I'm glad it is being done. I wish there was more around me. I am in a wheelchair walker / no driving yet. It's going to about a year for the driving. At a cinema near me there was a broken kiss game. I'm hoping it gets replaced with a star wars. Soon. Or atleast working again it's been off a month or more. No money there. Being made. On that one.

• !!

Convolux.com Post #11 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by FPP_AnitaP – in New parts announcements ‐ Last reply 68 days ago

Star Wars with yellow Convolux http://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/convolux.php [att=3916495,1038342 caption="IMG_9536Star Wars Pro (resized).jpg"][att=3916495,1038343 caption="IMG_9544Star Wars Pro (resized).jpg"][att=3916495,1038344 caption="IMG_9529Star Wars Pro (resized).jpg"]

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #620 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Guinnesstime – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

No I have not, very familiar with GOT so looking forward to seeing how it works. I didn't see anything overly annoying on the streams so far. Strategy holmes...it's in every game Most games have strategy. Star Wars has... [att=3915890,1038080 caption="IMG_0201 (resized).PNG"]

• CHR

Help the Children and WIN a NEW STERN Post #2294 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Project_Pinball – in Pinball charity ‐ Last reply 24 days ago

Our Star Wars Pro Sweepstakes has just hit 90%! Don't miss out on your last chance to enter before it sells out! $50 can win you a brand new Pro pinball machine of your choice! ENTER HERE: https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/starwars-pro-sweepstakes

• POD

Head2Head Podcast - **New episodes every Year** Post #10 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by FalconPunch – in Podcasts and video streams ‐ Last reply 122 days ago

... here! - http://www.head2headpinball.com/2017/08/14/episode-4-is-thunderbirds-playfield-art-better-than-star-wars/ – Ryan 3 machines 1 day – Kids and pinball – Ryan cancels SWLE – H2H Slammed – Flaps – Z# is a top bloke ...

• EV

Star Wars LE Streaming Right now!!! Post #18 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by fosaisu – in Events ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I threw the thumbs down because he said "Take a look and comment!" But put up some lame locked link so it could not be seen. Gotcha. I was able to see it through his Facebook page (posted in one of the 30 other Star Wars threads) so never tried that link. Regardless, the video was apparently only available while it was streaming since I don't see it on his Facebook page now. But hopefully he'll post it there or on Youtube at some point.

• MFS

For sale: AC/DC (Pro) Vault Edition Post #9 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by doughslingers – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Trade in for Star Wars pro?

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #608 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Bond_Gadget_007 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I don't hate what Stern did with Star Wars overall, I just hate SW pro. And I would be kicking myself for jumping the gun and not waiting for the LE/premium. No need to go on about how Hyperloop does or does not do this/that.. just my opinion the force is stronger with the whole package. The posted prem video really turned me around!

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #605 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by SilverballNut – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... the pins were being used at a given time (all other games way more popular), but Star Wars was being used almost constantly. I didn't hear anyone say they didn't like SW all ... Especially casual players don't even know to comment on what could have been. They see Star Wars, put some money in and hit play. They immediately get the sounds, video, lights ... reviews here (not my favorite by far). There is one sitting directly across from Star Wars and it got two or three plays the entire time we were there. This place ...

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #604 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Darscot – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... the middle or whatever shit they had been imagining when they curl up in their star wars sheets at night. Maybe it could have been better, haven't had the time on it ... 't have any consumer loyalty to brand. I'm basically the exact age for Star Wars pinball demographic and I can afford a new pin. I'm not a huge Star Wars guy but I know the franchise and I have child hood memories ...

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #603 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by TheLaw – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

You guys like Star Wars and that's great. The people that don't like it still count. When you get this ... the middle or whatever shit they had been imagining when they curl up in their star wars sheets at night. Maybe it could have been better, haven't had the time on it ...

• OP

Can you make Money putting machines on Location? Post #38 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by oyvindmo – in Operating/routing pinball machines ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... would have loved to play it. On order currently are Alien, Tron, Dialed In and Star Wars (LE, to get the full package as quickly as possible, and because we're geeks ...

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #599 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Darscot – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

You guys like Star Wars and that's great. It is clear that many people have issues with it. The people ...

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #6709 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

Scroll down to the short looping video of a Star Wars LE and click on that. then scroll down to the video that says "LIVE" on the top left corner. Then go vote and post constructively on my two STAR WARS Polls. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll1-mode-shots-more-mode-specific-sfx-please#post-3915062 https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll2-give-us-a-tense-trash-compactor-mode#post-3915362

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#2: Give us a TENSE Trash Compactor Mode! Post #5 in topic

Nice. Votes are starting to come in. Also, make sure to go Vote at the STAR WARS Poll#1 (if you haven't already). Here is the link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll1-mode-shots-more-mode-specific-sfx-please#post-3915062

• CHR

Help the Children and WIN a NEW STERN Post #2292 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Ericpinballfan – in Pinball charity ‐ Last reply 24 days ago

Only 28 tickets left for Star Wars pro! Should be gone by Fri-Sunday at this rate. Right? Lets finish her off rebels. Kill this death star.

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #598 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by TheLaw – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Star Wars is a license that allows you to grow you market. You have to be daft to ... this as a cargument, I see it as a very confusing angle to take. Pinball is not new, Star Wars pinballs are not new, making very hard games are not new. How is this anything ...

• EV

Star Wars LE Streaming Right now!!! Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by junkwavepete – in Events ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Right now streaming of Star Wars LE here in Denmark!!! #645 / 800 https://www.facebook.com/BakkenMrMuscle/videos/2007581092804366/ Take a look and comment!!!

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #6704 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Hoser – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

... of your help. I am making Polls to improve Star Wars Code. Here are the first Two Links: STAR WARS Poll #1: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll1-mode-shots-more-mode-specific-sfx-please ... STAR WARS Poll #2: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll2-give-us-a-tense ...

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #592 in topic

... I can use as an example. EA recently got the Star Wars license and release Battlefront. It is an online shooter and very casual. Star Wars is a license that allows you to grow you market ...

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #590 in topic

I have no issue with it just have no clue what they would make Star Wars a hard core tournament player machine. All the possible themes they thought Star Wars was a good choice for this type of play? I love AC/DC and its pretty hard core with lots of depth but it also very easy to understand and enjoy. I didn't feel like I needed someone to explain how to play it.

• ALL

Star Wars - A negative review Post #584 in topic

I was watching SDTM talk about Star Wars and their comments made the light bulb go on why it doesn't work for me. ... to see all the animations, I want to get to play every character, I am a content tourist. Star Wars just does not deliver on that level. If your a tournament guy I think its probable one ...

• OP

Can you make Money putting machines on Location? Post #16 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Azmodeus – in Operating/routing pinball machines ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I would like to hear if Star Wars is making money on location, yet. I haven't seen many in my area Los Angeles, yet.

• STN

STAR WARS Poll#1: Mode Shots - More Mode Specific SFX Please! Post #27 in topic

One of these choices might be doing better than the other ... It's official! Poll #2 is up: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll2-give-us-a-tense-trash-compactor-mode Who want's a Trash Compactor Mode? Do your Duty and VOTE!

Found 27,970 forum posts. Currently showing results page 179 of 280.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/search?s=1&q=star%20wars&&page=179 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.