Search the forum

Use the search box to search through all content on the forum.

Click here for a quick explanation of the search feature.

Tip: You may also try your search for 'star wars' using Google.

Found 27970 posts

Posts mentioning ‘star wars’ ordered by in descending order.

• STN

Shield on new sterns? Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by DEN – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Hi guys, my Aerosmith pro has metal backplate and shield in front of cpu board. All that is missing on my star wars le. How does your le look?? [att=3979269,1068521 caption="IMG_1596 (resized).JPG"][att=3979269,1068522 caption="IMG_1597 (resized).JPG"]

• ALL

Pinball Designers... Please listen! Post #161 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by vicjw66 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

We have a good sense and realize when there is something missing. No we are not in your head but we can feel when something is falling short. Please stay true to yourselves your fans and this wonderfull thing called pinball. Yes this also means code! Cough.....star wars......cough.

• ALL

Games with unfair reputations. Post #59 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by kermit24 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Stern Star Wars. Fast, good flow, great LCD clips and a fantastic sound package. The Pinside hate fest has reached unnecessarily high levels.

• ALL

Games with unfair reputations. Post #58 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by cutlerkeith – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

X-files, very hard to master the shots. Most people play it once and walk because it is challenging. But the bang for the buck is awesome. Also Sega Star Wars Trilogy, imo the best Star Wars themed game made.

• BUY

Star Wars or dialed in??? Post #438 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by _xizor – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I received my DICE today. As I suspected, If you couldn't live without another Star Wars pinball in your life, go for SW. If you're looking for an actual pinball ...

• ALL

Most Satisfying Ramp Shots in Pinball Post #24 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by dnapac – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 2 years ago

I really like the new fork-lift shot, into the hyper-loop, on the Star Wars premium/le. Hard shot, but very satisfying.

• ALL

Games with unfair reputations. Post #55 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by KBRI1700 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Data East - Star Wars With the new code it is a fun game which is not dominated by the ramp/loop.

• EV

Dial "M" for Multiball! Boston Pinbrawl Tournament this Sunday 9/24 Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by BigBangBack – in Events ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Pinball Tournament THIS SUNDAY Sept 24th at Flat Top Johnny's in Cambridge starting at 4pm (please arrive before 4pm to register). $5 entry, 100% goes to prize pool (top 3 get paid out) IFPA points awarded This is a 3 Strike Group Knockout tournament on perfect playing machines including the new Stern Star Wars, MoonWalking Dead, Addams Family, Aerosmith, Game Of Thrones, and more! https://www.facebook.com/events/137972573476314 [att=3978704,1068265 caption=""]

• STN

Has 2017 been a bad year for Stern code support? Post #146 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by TheLaw – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Unfortunately I think we pinsiders are the vocal minority on this issue. You mean normal people don't have a dream journal of all the ideas they assume will be in Star Wars when it's released? But then how do they feel betrayed and take it personal when their little ideas don't come to life?

• STN

Has 2017 been a bad year for Stern code support? Post #145 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Deez – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Theme sells games and gets players to drop coins in it. The players at my location love star wars and don't even notice it's missing so many features. Unfortunately I think we pinsiders are the vocal minority on this issue.

• POD

UNBOXING : JERSEY JACK PINBALL’S GUNS N ROSES COLLECTOR’S EDITION : Post #69 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jar155 – in Podcasts and video streams ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

There was a Star Wars LE listed for sale a few days back, but I'm not sure if it was listed on Pinside. Check the Facebook for sale groups. I'm pretty sure he was on the East coast.

• POD

UNBOXING : JERSEY JACK PINBALL’S GUNS N ROSES COLLECTOR’S EDITION : Post #67 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by wiggy07 – in Podcasts and video streams ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

... .614.5608. Pictures of the game are located at the link below. If someone has a Star Wars LE or Prem with some cash I would be willing to do a local trade. Thanks for ...

• EV

Pinside Meet and Greet Pinball Expo Vote Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Gexchange – in Events ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Looks like limited options this year due to the Pinball Life Party. It will be at the Twin Peaks in the Parking Lot of the Westin. Here are options I see 7pm Thursday (Early not sure everyone will be in town) 5pm Friday 7pm Friday (After Pinball Life Party but During Steve Richies Talk about Star Wars) 12 Noon Saturday (Later in the event, You Don't get to meet as many pinsiders early to have people to hang out with over the weekend) So Lets Vote on it!

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #168 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jar155 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

Iron Man also has code that's well-suited to its layout. Nothing cute or fancy, but challenging and satisfying. I don't know that a magnet would have been good for Star Wars. That game is meant to be breakneck fast and full of precise flow. I think the code is a misfire on that game. It doesn't support the design well. They make for an odd pairing.

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #167 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Rarehero – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... slightly less than $4k at launch, and initially was TORN TO SHREDS....but compared to Star Wars, IM seems full featured. SW Pro is $5400 and has nothing on the playfield to ... with at all. It's got an LCD (zzzz), a Tie Fighter on a spring (lol), and a Death Star that does nothing. All 3 of Iron Man's main features, despite being simple or recycled, fit ...

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #164 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Fifty – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... , my son ran back to STTNG, and my daughter started playing Heat Wave again. If a Star Wars themed game can't lure back two children to play a second time, two children that continually ... beg me to watch any of the Star Wars movies over and over again at home, then to me this is a massive failure. Back ...

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #160 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by dnapac – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

Why do people keep saying magnets were cut from Star Wars? I think this is just something people WISH the game had...but if they were never ... in front of the small lcd screen in one of the drawings...not sure which star wars thread had it. I asked the same question a couple weeks ago.

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #159 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Rarehero – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

In an environment where everything is being cut (magnets from SW and LE stripping down to nothing special anymore) Why do people keep saying magnets were cut from Star Wars? I think this is just something people WISH the game had...but if they were never planned in the first place, then they were never cut. Technically it does have magnets - that's what whooshes the ball around the hyper loop thingie.

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #158 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by japespin – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... level code. To be considered Beta, you need to at least be feature complete... something Star Wars isn't yet. Missing video and Hoth mode stands in the way of it being truly ...

• ALL

Games with unfair reputations. Post #25 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by cabuford – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I'm partial to #star-wars-episode-i since it was the first machine (out of 2 :) )I bought. It's been as much of a fun learning experience fixing it up as it is playing it. I just put in the Ultimarc Video amplifier and it really brought the original monitor back to life. I used to just shoot balls up top constantly during the modes, but now I'm going to hunker down and take time and set up shots. You can get some bonuses for completing a mode with perfect shots.

• MFS

For sale: Pirates of the Caribbean Post #2 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jasonpaulbauer – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

A few games I'm interested in, but open to others too! Ironman, Ghostbusters, walking dead, star wars, star trek Space shuttle, getaway,

• PLT

Star Wars wizard mode Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by aveamike – in Playing tips ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Hello, I complete all the missions on a routed Star Wars pro last night. It was not obvious how to start the wizard mode once I completed ...

• ALL

Best current Steve Ritchie title Post #8 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by chill – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... the love for it. I have no experience on ST. If I were you, try and find a Star Wars and try it out a few different times. I have access to an SW Pro and really ...

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #125 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by flashinstinct – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... time. While I agree that initial reactions of a new Stern games encounter a lot of criticism, Star Wars beats all of the other releases by a mile. GOT pro comes in close second with ... with no throne. I own TF LE and I still think it looks packed compared to star wars (megatron mech, optimus mech with lift ramp, bumble bee captive ball, mini playfield (not ... on PRO)). Star wars reminds me a bit of Star Trek but you have the big ship as the main toy, but at ...

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #123 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by flashinstinct – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... at premium prices. Unless someone knows of one in Ottawa, Canada's Nation Capital contains NO STAR WARS on route or in house that I know of. In the last 7 years that as never ...

• ALL

Best current Steve Ritchie title Post #7 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Mando – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... everyone loves it...but it is not a mode based game very much strategy and scoring . Star Wars is new so can't recommend it over AC/DC ... but if you like modes it ... 's got a lot! I like it a lot but jury still out . Star Trek, owned it but gets very repetitive in my opinion . Main difference is the code ... , SW Dwight who writes great code but never seems to put the final polish , and Star Trek I believe was mostly Lonnie and then they cleaned it up but it's still very ...

• ALL

Best current Steve Ritchie title Post #5 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Aurich – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

In a one pin home environment what do you choose - AC/DC premium / Star Trek premium / Star Wars premium - I thought AC/DC was my favorite but after having Star Trek it's the better game to me haven't had the opportunity to play Star Wars yet what's everyone's choice for the best of the three? My personal ranking, having owned Star Trek Premium, still own ACDC Premium, and having played Star Wars: 1. ACDC 2. Star Trek 3. Get something else like Spider-Man 4. Star Wars

• ALL

Best current Steve Ritchie title Post #3 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by chuckwurt – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

GOT pro AC/DC Prem Star Wars Spider-Man Star Trek

• ALL

Best current Steve Ritchie title Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by tron1969 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

In a one pin home environment what do you choose - AC/DC premium / Star Trek premium / Star Wars premium - I thought AC/DC was my favorite but after having Star Trek it's the better game to me haven't had the opportunity to play Star Wars yet what's everyone's choice for the best of the three?

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #104 in topic

... almost a year later. Then we had splitting cabinets, node board issues, reset issues, bare-bones Star Wars, more goofy code.... This is why I'm not into Stern right now. Prices up, quality and ...

• CLB

Massachusetts pinball owners and enthusiasts club Post #229 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by BigBangBack – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

Pinball Tournament THIS SUNDAY Sept 24th at Flat Top Johnny's in Cambridge starting at 4pm (please arrive before 4pm to register). $5 entry, 100% goes to prize pool (top 3 get paid out) IFPA points awarded This is a 3 Strike Group Knockout tournament on perfect playing machines including the new Stern Star Wars, MoonWalking Dead, Addams Family, Aerosmith, Game Of Thrones, and more! https://www.facebook.com/events/137972573476314 [att=3976803,1067429 caption=""]

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #81 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by TechnicalSteam – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

Most people that know me. Know that I wanted out of my Stern Star Wars LE. My distributor basically told me I couldn't back out without loosing the sizable downpayment. This ... was three weeks before it shipped. Now that I have my Star Wars LE fixed and have been playing it ALOT. At least 500 plays now. SO I WAS ...

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #79 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by glasairpilot – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... and magnets to tap into the space theme. Yes, it did get a hyperloop and a death star that opens like an umbrella. The hyperloop is cool - the deathstar is just ok, and ... always be worth more even though the movie and hype is not as hot as Star Wars.

• BUY

sw pro vs potc Post #20 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by 30FathomDave – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I owned a gorgeous HUO POTC a few years ago, and I own a SW Premium now. POTC is highly underrated IMO, but I'd still give Star Wars the nod. It's a flow monster and a total rush, plus it's got a great light show, outstanding sound/music, video clips, and code that will only get better (and the code is already pretty darn good as-is). No matter which game you pick, you win. It's a good dilemma to have...

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #7259 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by TheLaw – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

There's no way that's not cool - when I mod I always want it to look stock, not like somebody jammed toys in a game. Still friends? I never take anything personal. X wings suck dude :kidding: Mine looks just fine bone stock next to the hustle and bustle of DI. Like you say, both good but diff'rent. I'll be keeping an eye on you to make sure it's not filled with Leg Star Wars figures 8)

• ALL

Looking for Backglass and Translites thread (Buy, sell, trade) Post #134 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by AlexSMendes – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply yesterday

I still desperately need SEGA STAR WARS TRILOGY!!!!! An alternative will do as well....

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #57 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PanzerFreak – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

Star Wars looks to be Sterns ultimate attempt to make the most profit ever on a single game. ...

• BUY

sw pro vs potc Post #14 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by tp – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Potc in the lead, star wars on the brain. Just read that jjp might be releasing their own version of potc. How does that effect ones thought process...ie.. Will it be better? Will it effect potc price? Negatively or positively?

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #55 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by spinal – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... expect more. If pinball is a temporary rush and all it takes is to play the Star Wars theme music to make one happy, then this game is fantastic. But for collectors who ... release as a potential work of art they might keep for many years, Star Wars fails on so many fronts. Star Wars fans wanted it to be 100x better and it's just so clear that ...

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #53 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by pinmister – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... for fear they will not be able to purchase one later for a reasonable price. If Star Wars did not sell out and is still available NIB today-the hype train has come ...

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #7251 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by tacshose – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

... that showcase how stripped down Stern made SW. WOW a packed game like dialed in, but Star Wars, that would have been incredible. I stand by my statement, Stern did not deserve the ...

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #51 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Brian541 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

I was in the position to either get into a new star wars or grab a nice used title and ended up with an xmen magneto le for 4900 with mods and a color dmd.I just felt like bang for the buck I did way better.I think many people(including myself) had such high hopes for the star wars title it was just not quite up to snuff with the current price points from stern.

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #49 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Apollyon – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... thing Stern didn't count on is the backlash they are getting for not honoring the Star Wars theme with the very best they could do. They removed the magnets to save a ... not put a playfield magnet on the game is just nonsense. The game totally feels like Star Wars. Classic sound fx. Movie clips. Movie voices. Even the C3PO and Admiral Akbar sound alikes ... And the game plays fast as hell, just like you are piloting around in the Star Wars universe. Give me this all day long over a slow boring wide body JJP pin ...

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #47 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by spinal – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

I think another thing Stern didn't count on is the backlash they are getting for not honoring the Star Wars theme with the very best they could do. They removed the magnets to save a few dollars - on a game where the central theme is using the force. The Tie Fighter on a spring as the only toy on the pro. And the Death Star doesn't look right - looks cheap and color is off. They have pissed off a lot of fans by showing so much disrespect for the Star Wars license.

• CLB

Stern STAR WARS club...May The Force Be With You Post #1300 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by modfather – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

Here are a couple of custom PinCups for Star Wars pinball. The style matches the siderails on the LE model and artwork throughout the game. I can do the inside of the cup in different colors. Shown Chrome or Red . www.modfatherpinball.com [att=3975239,1066755 caption=""][att=3975239,1066754 caption=""]

• PFR

PF protectors Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Fishbeadtwo – in Playfield restoration ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I have games that get ALOT of use so I elected to buy pf protectors from an overseas supplier. The most recent one is for Star Wars pro. I have recently seen Some "mottleing" or what appears to be residue on the pf side of the protector. Has anyone else experienced this?

• MO

TRON Legacy: LCD Mod Post #41 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by flynnsbit – in All modding! ‐ Last reply 23 days ago

... 't think there is a big difference between the displays. Pictures attached. Death Star for fun, as a temporary topper for my Star Wars Premium and to make sure my 3d printer was calibrated. ;-) [att=3974927 ...

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #30 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by ASOA – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... . Is this game bad? NO! I hope stern listens and we get another great game like Star Wars... This time just with more stuff inside of it. Time will tell. I will jump off ...

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #24 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Nexyss – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... Metallica that I like as much, so I don't know if that will happen. We will have a Star Wars Premium locally on location soon, so I am really looking forward to trying that one.

• STN

Star Wars LE is likely my last new Stern Machine Post #5 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by glasairpilot – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

Agree 100%. STLE gets a really cool Vengenace,, RGB, cool rail lights, and the Laser is great (which is cheap to install, yet adds a lot) You also get a REAL translight that is beautiful. Star Wars could and should have been just like STLE, but they screwed up. I would sell my SWLE well before I would sell STLE. Also, the playfield screen on SWLE is worthless. A toy positioned there would have been much better.

• STN

Has 2017 been a bad year for Stern code support? Post #55 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PW79 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... ! Worst... year... for code... ever Stern only updates us when someone is arrested. Rumor is Star Wars & Aerosmith did not sell well. Odds are ACDC wont sell well either IMO. Bet this ...

• STN

Has 2017 been a bad year for Stern code support? Post #46 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jar155 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... a game that sold as much as it did, it's inexcusable to leave it so unpolished. Star Wars is new, so it gets a pass for right now. It definitely needs work, but the ...

• STN

Has 2017 been a bad year for Stern code support? Post #41 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Dr-Willy – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... 1.03 April 28th: Batman . 71 May 25th: Batman. 75 August 8th: KISS 1.30 August 15th: Star Wars .89 So 11 public code updates in all for 2017. Again some of the updates ... can be offered when programmers are given enough time to create deep and unique code. Star wars has had two updates not just one. Also what year did keith put out 12 ...

• STN

*~*THE~NEXT~STERN*~* Post #1059 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by frankmac – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply today

With the price and play of Spooky~s TNA maybe Stern would consider a Laser wars Remake! It is in the background of one of the Star wars vids recently. One trim level, Lcd Screen and a few small updates. keep it simple $5,500..

• STN

Has 2017 been a bad year for Stern code support? Post #39 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PanzerFreak – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... 1.03 April 28th: Batman . 71 May 25th: Batman. 75 August 8th: KISS 1.30 August 15th: Star Wars .89 So 11 public code updates in all for 2017. Again some of the updates ...

• O/T

Anybody Seen a UFO? Post #54 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by OLDPINGUY – in Hobbies without flippers ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

... belief in the supernatural. It extends today from those that believe in 'the force" from Star wars, to a trip to the moon in Chinese Moon Festival. We are littered in society and ...

• STN

Attention poor people: best pro stern pins Post #64 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by oldskool1969 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

I enjoy MUSTANG and STAR WARS? I hate both themes but the game play is fun, go figure.

• BUY

sw pro vs potc Post #8 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Lermods – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

My vote is SW. I've owned Potc and it's a very good game, but I get more of a rush (and anger) from playing star wars.

• STN

Has 2017 been a bad year for Stern code support? Post #31 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by NeilMcRae – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... , if they don't sort it then future big pinball machines will tough to do and Star Wars. My personal view is that Stern will eventually come good on all of these things ...

• BUY

sw pro vs potc Post #7 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Soulrider911 – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... game... I mean basically it has 3... the ship, the chest, and the spinning disk. I have played Star Wars, major let down. I could see enjoying it here and there, but as an every day ...

• ALL

SW is the second best pin ever made... Post #133 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by pinballaddicted – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

#32 Hopefully now, the people that have never played the machine will leave the ratings alone so we can see what people really think. The game is very different and good on you Stern for doing that. We have a few machines from most eras so this fits in to our collection well. I am sure that Star Wars fans will love the machine. My wife loves ours so it will not be going anywhere soon.

• STN

Spike 2 subwoofer Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by dnapac – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply 8 months ago

I'm looking to hook my Polk audio powered subwoofer to my Star Wars...just looking for the best way.

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #7244 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by dnapac – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

... extra cash for the Premium? PREMIUM owners: Do you feel the hyperloop and exploding Death Star justify the extra $$$ spent? After playing both on location over the last few weeks, I'm truly ... , and the ball screams (with the fork ramp down...as if the hyperloop wasn't there). Star Wars was a grail pin for me, so I can justify the extra cash. I own a Met pro...I didn ...

• STN

Stern NEW policy - GHOSTING IS NORMAL....OR IS IT? Post #833 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Multiballmaniac1 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

I am really curious going forward how the playfield quality will be. My Aerosmith Pro is perfect to the T. I would like to hear from people buying the AC/DC Vault Premiums or Star Wars Premiums coming soon.

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #7235 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jar155 – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

... button and move shots around...which can be extensive. Star Wars is actually more mechanically complex than it is complex in its rules. Star Wars isn't as much deep as it just has a lot ...

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #7233 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by JoshODBrown – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

... when you own one), and then reading over the rule sheet here http://tiltforums.com/t/star-wars-rulesheet-0-83/2812 The rules sheet on tilt forums is a little older, but the core ...

• STN

Has 2017 been a bad year for Stern code support? Post #19 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Rarehero – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... most recent games, Ghostbusters, received a code update since early January? Cuz Dwight moved on to Star Wars. As Stern has continued to raise prices they have also raised expectations of buyers. For ... , arguably the deepest and most packed with content, take years. Personally I won't even consider buying a Star Wars pin until Stern completes the code for Ghostbusters. Why'd you buy GB when you knew ...

• O/T

Im addicted to pinball and need help Post #193 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Oneangrymo – in Serious section ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Just tell her your using money you made on that Tron LE you sold Thats exactly what I said when I got my Star Trek. Then when I got my Star Wars, and then I got my Tron LE HUO. I think those funds only lasted so long :shhh:

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #7229 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by VectorGamer – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

What happened to the good ol' days when you could walk up to a pinball machine you never played before and just start learning the rules by playing it? I have only about 7 plays on Star Wars so far but aside from shooting the tie fighters I have no clue as to what I'm supposed to be doing on this machine. I guess I'll watch the near hour long tutorials on YouTube.

• MO

2017 ColorDMD new releases Post #283 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by DCFAN – in All modding! ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... Mustang; Nascar/Dale Jr.; NBA; NFL; Playboy; Sharkey's Shootout; Shrek; Star Trek; Striker Extreme; The Rolling Stones; Wheel of Fortune; Wrestlemania WILLIAMS/BALLY/ ... Harley Davidson; Independence Day; Lost In Space; Mary Shelley's Frankenstein; Space Jam; Star Wars Trilogy; Starship Troopers; The Lost World: Jurassic Park; The X-files; Twister; ... 's Most Haunted Half sized DMD games (5 Games): Checkpoint, TMNT, Batman, Star Trek, Hook Non Traditional Pinball or Redemption pinball games: Slugfest; Super Mario ...

• MO

2017 Which ColorDMDs do you want? Poll included! Post #104 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by DCFAN – in All modding! ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

... Mustang; Nascar/Dale Jr.; NBA; NFL; Playboy; Sharkey's Shootout; Shrek; Star Trek; Striker Extreme; The Rolling Stones; Wheel of Fortune; Wrestlemania WILLIAMS/BALLY/ ... Harley Davidson; Independence Day; Lost In Space; Mary Shelley's Frankenstein; Space Jam; Star Wars Trilogy; Starship Troopers; The Lost World: Jurassic Park; The X-files; Twister; ... 's Most Haunted Half sized DMD games (5 Games): Checkpoint, TMNT, Batman, Star Trek, Hook Non Traditional Pinball or Redemption pinball games: Slugfest; Super Mario ...

• CHR

Help the Children and WIN a NEW STERN Post #2342 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Project_Pinball – in Pinball charity ‐ Last reply 24 days ago

... , $20 an entry, 32% sold, only 200 entries total! https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/spidermanhome-sweepstakes Star Wars Premium Part 2, $75 an entry, 43% sold, only 200 entries total! https://projectpinball.rallyup.com ...

• BUY

sw pro vs potc Post #2 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Coolpinballdino – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I would go with potc it has more toys and cool features even though the rules aren't the greatest on the game but it has more stuff than star wars. But, if it was star wars premium I would have voted for it because it has the hyperloop and the death star.

• BUY

sw pro vs potc Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by tp – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... home and really experience it. Potc seems to offer alot of bang for your buck. Star wars pro has theme. My family loves the sw theme, we've even gone to see ... the star wars musical and my boy loved it. However looking at both it seems you get so ...

• POD

Head2Head Podcast - **New episodes every Year** Post #45 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by FalconPunch – in Podcasts and video streams ‐ Last reply 122 days ago

... original TPA Ghostbusters TNA production Franchi excitement  Movie remakes JJP Pirates Oz Aliens PAX comp! Star Wars LE/Dialed In! unboxing Rosstown Arcade Ryan buys more machines Mailbag Website - http://www.head2headpinball ...

• ALL

Stern coffee table book Kickstarter?!? Post #616 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by spiroagnew – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 92 days ago

They do have the best excuse, and they've used it already: "It's delayed because we wanted to include photos and information about ((insert title of Stern's newest release here)) in the book!" I'll bet the next update includes a heavy reference to Star Wars. A smoke and mirrors excuse to hide the fact that they are dragging their feet on the entire project or there are larger production issues at play?

• STN

Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Post #7222 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by dnapac – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

I actually have only one question left about this game: Where the f**k is the overpriced topper??? Agreed!! I suspect they will show it closer to the release of the next Star Wars...marketing and such. :roll:

• ALL

Congo vs BSD vs Shadow Post #29 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by beelzeboob – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Setting games up too steep actually reduces side to side action and can unintentionally make games easier. Tell that to my Star Wars. And my Game of Thrones. And my Tron. And my...

• STN

Stern Bashing. Justified? Post #589 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by zaphX – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Tighten your outlanes, problem solved. I have no regrets about doing this on my Star Wars.

• ALL

The Canadian Pinhead Thread. What's Up?! Post #1756 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by dirkdiggler – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 92 days ago

... 8:00pm. Got a chance to light up some scores and finally figured out how to play Star Wars!!! Thanks for a great night look forward to stopping by again if I am in town!!! What ... 's your thoughts on Star Wars Derek? Rules, design? Pokey's wasn't open yet when I went last week so ended up down ...

• STN

*~*THE~NEXT~STERN*~* Post #1044 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by beelzeboob – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply today

it's not. I adjusted down to 15 and the scoops are perfect. As long as your game is perfectly level like it should be. Front and back. Yeah... That didn't work on star wars. And a kickout set to 15 seems a little slow to me. Had it on 25 and it seemed slow.

• ALL

The Canadian Pinhead Thread. What's Up?! Post #1753 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by pins4life33 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 92 days ago

... 8:00pm. Got a chance to light up some scores and finally figured out how to play Star Wars!!! Thanks for a great night look forward to stopping by again if I am in town!!!

• MA

Color DMD Hints Post #2443 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by hank527 – in Announcements ‐ Last reply 43 days ago

Star Trek, Star Wars, which is it?! It would have to be Star Wars trilogy, but I meant Star Trek.

• MA

Color DMD Hints Post #2442 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PinMonk – in Announcements ‐ Last reply 43 days ago

This one is definitely DH and I finally got the clues. Hoping a Stern title is next. Star Wars would be awesome. This one is definitely DH and I finally got the clues. Hoping a Stern title is next. Star Trek would be awesome. Star Trek, Star Wars, which is it?! :)

• CLB

Stern STAR WARS club...May The Force Be With You Post #1272 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by modfather – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

Here are some cool speaker panels developed for Star Wars pinball. The pattern matches the style of the siderails on the LE model. Lazer cut ...

• BOO

Total Nuclear Annihilation production by Spooky Pinball Post #3177 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Aurich – in Spooky Pinball ‐ Last reply over 4 years ago

... the Stern tour like Jack? Pass. There won't be a new Stern there, and I've played Star Wars. No homebrew alley. No point. Skip it, go to Pinball Life party if you can ...

• STN

*~*THE~NEXT~STERN*~* Post #1008 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PinMonk – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply today

... POTC? I dunno, Nordman designed games tend to have more interesting toys than Ritchie designs. But Star Wars is a surprising low in the toy department, on a license that should have had the COOLEST ...

• STN

Opinion: Star Wars is the best current NIB family-friendly pin for $6K Post #12 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by SprSnc – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Star Trek Pro was still available NIB box (<$6K) when I made my purchase. Seemed very similar in terms of play to Star Wars, so I went with the theme I preferred and LCD. One thing I'm liking about the pin is that there seems to be a shot to aim for at every angle, so it will force me to learn to use all parts of both flippers.

• ALL

SW is the second best pin ever made... Post #107 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Whitenoise3000 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... . I decided an Attack From Mars Remake LE was a better buy. I liked Star Wars, however, it feels more like a racing game than a Star Wars game. Also, it feels wrong that in an LE they are ... perhaps their version of invisible glass). Look at what SWLE, AFMRLE, and DILE are offering. Star Wars is by far the most striped down version. This does not make it a bad game ...

• STN

Opinion: Star Wars is the best current NIB family-friendly pin for $6K Post #5 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by MikeS – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Congrats on your first pin! Star Wars Pro is a great choice. I agree that it is the best choice for a family title under $6K NIB currently. Ghostbusters is great too but it can be a bit brutal for beginners. My guess is it won't be long before pin# 2 follows. -Guardians of the Galaxy Pro or TNA would look awfully nice next to it :D

• STN

*~*THE~NEXT~STERN*~* Post #1001 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by scarybeard – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply today

I was not a fan of the new star wars machine. Super disappointed that they were so lazy on art direction. But that's not the ...

• BOU

Guardians of the Galaxy cabinets? Post #41 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by T-800 – in Boutique pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... license = holy crap that must have been a hell of a lot of work (just look at Star Wars and all the BS that went with that artwork). There's nothing wrong with updating old ...

• STN

Opinion: Star Wars is the best current NIB family-friendly pin for $6K Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by SprSnc – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

That's why I bought it as my first pin. Most other current <=$6K NIB pins were rock music themes or mature TV shows that wouldn't have gone over well at my house. Ghostbusters was an alternative, but the Star Wars theme/music and LCD edged it out for me. Loving it so far, but don't have any previous pin ownership to compare to. Just thought I would share this perspective.

• STN

*~*THE~NEXT~STERN*~* Post #995 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by scarybeard – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply today

If it is GOTG I just hope it looks at least as good as the ZEN pinball version. I want some vacuformed sci fi plastic panels on that playfield. not just flat plastic with printed elements. Kinda hope the 'star wars' mini screen shows up again here. it would work well.

• HB

The Crazy Mansion by the Pinball Amigos Post #1232 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by meSz – in Homebrew pinball ‐ Last reply 11 months ago

Why not take one from that Star Wars game???? :D Also, when is Pinball Amigos going to announce that Crazy Mansion was designed by JPOP ?? Come on fess up

• STN

Has 2017 been a bad year for Stern code support? Post #1 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by PanzerFreak – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... update counts by game KISS: 1 GOT: 0 Ghostbusters: 1 (back in January) Batman 66: 6, still pre 1.0 Aerosmith: 2 Star Wars: 1, still pre 1.0 Its obvious by the counts above that the focus for updates are on ... these crazy prices more buyers expect deep and unique code. Personally I won't even consider buying a Star Wars pin until Stern completes the code for Ghostbusters. What do you think? (Wheres the code?)

• LOC

Looking for locations in Greenville, SC Post #32 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by mystman12 – in Locations to play ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Looks like Greenville might finally get a good arcade with TILT arcade bar opening today: https://www.facebook.com/TILT-arcade-bar-1856929081227736/ I found a Fox news report and saw Monopoly and Star Wars Episode I. I'm really curious to see if they have any more. They don't seem to have a list of games or anything anywhere.

• ALL

SW is the second best pin ever made... Post #99 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by jar155 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

It's Star Wars though. It's the biggest license in entertainment and the demand isn't what it should be.

• EV

Pinball Madness Oct 20-22 in Banning CA. Post #66 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by chuckcasey – in Events ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... SS Star Light Williams SS Star Trek Data East SS Star Trek Bally SS Star Trek (Enterprise Limited Edition) Stern SS Star Trek (Enterprise Limited Edition) Stern SS Star Trek: The Next Generation Williams SS Star Wars Data ... East SS Star Wars Episode ...

• MFS

For sale: The Hobbit Smaug Post #56 in topic

Posted over 7 years ago by Rarehero – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Wow I'm glad I got 6900 for mine. I hope the code develops bc there is something missing in the game that I can't quite put my finger on. Too many beast popups is one Pinsiders: Hobbit sucks cuz it has too many toys. Pinsiders: Star Wars sucks cuz it's so bare. LOL...this hobby. BTW, there's a simple Beast difficulty setting makes it so they don't pop up as much..."problem" easily solved.

Found 27,970 forum posts. Currently showing results page 174 of 280.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/search?s=1&q=star%20wars&&page=174 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.