New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

Search the forum

Use the search box to search through all content on the forum.

Click here for a quick explanation of the search feature.

Tip: You may also try your search for 'lethal weapon 3' using Google.

Found 1722 posts

Posts mentioning ‘lethal weapon 3’ ordered by in descending order.

• RFS

What's for sale in Ohio right now? Post #5696 in topic

Posted yesterday by McPin54 – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply today

Looking for a players Lethal Weapon 3

• RFS

Northeast US For Sale Thread Post #18130 in topic

Posted 2 days ago by Jiggly_Martian – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply today

I am clearing out some parts from Classic Stern machines, Lethal weapon 3, Pinbot and more. See link below. https://www.ebay.com/sch/store27/m.html?item=154146339509&hash=item23e3d67ab5%3Ag%3A3%7E8AAOSwHrVfiiJQ&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

• TDM

Lethal weapon light question Post #1 in topic

Posted 8 days ago by BBC – in Tech: Modern games ‐ Last reply 8 days ago

Hi, I am helping a friend with a data East lethal weapon. He is missing 1/2 the lights on the backboard. Top left as you look at it. From what I saw in the manual, I replaced fuses 2 and 4 on the Ppb board and checked the connectors, but no still no lights. Any ideas? I appreciate the help.

• CLB

SEGA Club Post #403 in topic

Posted 9 days ago by ChadH – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 7 days ago

... of your favorite Data East/Sega games. So far, I have updated Baywatch, Hook, Jurassic Park, Lethal Weapon 3, Star Trek, Star Wars, Tales From The Crypt, and Tommy. You can find out all ... here: https://www.pinballcode.com/ I am writing today because I recently finished up Star Trek and Lethal Weapon 3 and now I currently have no update project (BOO!)... and I would love to do more (YAY ...

• CLB

Data East pinball club Post #2129 in topic

Posted 10 days ago by ChadH – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

... of your favorite Data East/Sega games. So far, I have updated Baywatch, Hook, Jurassic Park, Lethal Weapon 3, Star Trek, Star Wars, Tales From The Crypt, and Tommy. You can find out all ... here: https://www.pinballcode.com/ I am writing today because I recently finished up Star Trek and Lethal Weapon 3 and now I currently have no update project (BOO!)... and I would love to do more (YAY ...

• BUY

New to pinball, what is a good fun machine priced around $3k-5500 (updated) Post #149 in topic

Posted 11 days ago by Fieldsweeper – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply 6 days ago

... picking one of those. or both if not the transformers one. I may also try the lethal weapon 3 one. Someone was selling a term 2 for 5k LOL but one recently popped up for 1800 ...

• BUY

New to pinball, what is a good fun machine priced around $3k-5500 (updated) Post #69 in topic

Posted 13 days ago by TecumsehPlissken – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply 6 days ago

Someone does also have a lethal wep 3 one too does not look as fun tho thoughts? i want one that keeps you engaged or has stuff to do rather than just spam the flippers Lethal weapon 3 has that , good starter bang 4 buck game IMO

• RFS

Northeast US For Sale Thread Post #18045 in topic

Posted 14 days ago by dannunz – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply today

[pinsidead=103651] Very nice Lethal weapon 3 up for grabs

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #1053 in topic

Posted 19 days ago by BioBa – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

I have some of these plastics available. They are notorious for breaking. I use a clear sling shot protector disc to avoid future damage. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1026-pinball-haus/04263-lethal-weapon-3-left-plastic [att=5880246,2145042 caption=""][att=5880246,2145043 caption=""]

• TDM

Purpose of small square rubber dot on apron? Post #1 in topic

Posted 23 days ago by AlexRogan84 – in Tech: Modern games ‐ Last reply 22 days ago

What is the purpose of the small square rubber dot / pad on the apron? This is on a Data East Lethal Weapon 3 machine. It is just in front of the Data East logo. Is it meant to be a sort of padding in case someone leans hard enough on the glass and it takes the weight onto the apron / playfield? Mine is sticky, that's why I ask. Feels like there's adhesive on it. Probably just the rubber deteriorating over time though. [att=5873571,2140887 caption=""]

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #1050 in topic

Posted 24 days ago by trueno92 – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

Question for chad. How do we know if we need the 3.01 rom? Is it only possible to know by trying the v3.00 set first? Would it be possible to get a wizard mode? Complete all video modes and start multiball after the helicopter scene with Super Lethal Weapon mode enabled and super spinners, and super pops all tied to double jackpot countdown timer?

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #1041 in topic

Posted 27 days ago by Dmod – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

COLOR ROM UPDATE FOR LETHAL WEAPON 3! Dave Timmer has provided an update for LW3 games to support the unofficial v3.01 patch available from pinballcode.com. Thanks to Dave for making the changes and to Chad Hendrickson for his help in testing the new color ROM! The color ROM is now available for download from the firmware SUPPORT page of our site. [att=5867473,2136973 caption=""]

• MO

Warning: ColorDMD Game 92 May Be Lethal! - COLOR ROM UPDATED 9/23/20! Post #11 in topic

Posted 27 days ago by Dmod – in All modding! ‐ Last reply 25 days ago

COLOR ROM UPDATE FOR LETHAL WEAPON 3! Dave Timmer has provided an update for LW3 games to support the unofficial v3.01 patch available from pinballcode.com. Thanks to Dave for making the changes and to Chad Hendrickson for his help in testing the new color ROM! The color ROM is now available for download from the firmware SUPPORT page of our site.[att=5867469,2136969 caption=""]

• RFS

What's for Sale in Tennessee? Post #3 in topic

Posted 28 days ago by Crash – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply 19 days ago

Lethal Weapon 3 sold.

• RFS

What's for Sale in Tennessee? Post #1 in topic

Posted 29 days ago by Crash – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply 19 days ago

I didn't see a thread dedicated to the volunteer state, so here we go. In middle TN we have a Lethal Weapon 3, Cue Ball Wizard, 6 way hexagonal coin pusher, and other odds and ends for sale like a Plush Bus crane and Sega G-Loc Deluxe sit down. PM if interested. [pinsidead=102768][pinsidead=99442][pinsidead=102920]

• RFS

What's for sale in Kentucky? Post #46 in topic

Posted 29 days ago by Crash – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply 29 days ago

If anyone wants to drive to middle TN we have a Lethal Weapon 3, Cue Ball Wizard, 6 way hexagonal coin pusher, and other odds and ends for sale like a Plush Bus and Sega G-Loc deluxe sit down. PM if interested.

• RFS

What's For Sale In Indiana? Post #1526 in topic

Posted 29 days ago by Crash – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply 6 days ago

If anyone wants to drive to middle TN we have a Lethal Weapon 3, Cue Ball Wizard, 6 way hexagonal coin pusher, and other odds and ends for sale like a Plush Bus and Sega G-Loc deluxe sit down. PM if interested.

• TDM

Data east cpu weird issue Post #1 in topic

Posted 31 days ago by bestofthebunch – in Tech: Modern games ‐ Last reply 30 days ago

Got a Lethal Weapon machine I’m testing a spare CPU in. With the original CPU everything works 100%. With the other cpu the game boots, but the lamp matrix is dim, and the coils pulse really weakly. If you earth the coil tabs they pulse normally. I’ve replaced the 7406’s and 7408’s and PIA on lamp circuit, 7408’s and PIA on coil circuit, and 74ls273 on data latch sectionof coils. Put new chip seats into the 6802 / ROM / RAM, still doing same thing. Anyone had a similar issue?

• RFS

Northeast US For Sale Thread Post #17866 in topic

Posted 33 days ago by shacklersrevenge – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply today

Lethal weapon 3, working but needing tlc and shop job, and nice playing Sharkeys shootout, $3,000 firm for both.

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #1036 in topic

Posted 39 days ago by ChadH – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

I have released Lethal Weapon 3 v.3.01 CPU ROM on my website. You only need this if your game ever ejects two balls onto the playfield during the newly added Left Saucer (LW1) Ball Save. You only need to update the CPU ROM. The Display ROMs remain the same and are still v.3.00 from the August 2020 release. https://www.pinballcode.com/

• TGE

Pop bumper skirt has a little extra tab (not perfectly round)? Post #7 in topic

Posted 39 days ago by AlexRogan84 – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply 39 days ago

Yea, they say Gottlieb right on them. But my machine is a Data East Lethal Weapon 3. Should I put these off to the side and reorder ones from someone that has them without the little tab?

• RFS

Northeast US For Sale Thread Post #17823 in topic

Posted 39 days ago by shacklersrevenge – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply today

Data East Star Wars and data East Jurassic park, nice playing games, $6,000 for both- Sold Lethal weapon 3 needing tlc and a nice playing Sharkeys shootout, $3500 for both. Would consider selling all four of the huge dmd Segas as a set (Frankenstein, Batman forever, Baywatch and Maverick, maverick needs mpu work or a new board but they all look great and are clean games) $10,000 firm.

• TDM

Data east lethal weapon 3 dmd issue Post #1 in topic

Posted 43 days ago by Nick_C – in Tech: Modern games ‐ Last reply 42 days ago

sometimes the dmd on lethal weapon 3 will not display what it is supposed to. When you have to shoot the guy that appears on the dmd, sometimes will display and sometimes not. The odd time, doesn't add points either. What would cause this?

• TDM

Lethal Weapon 3 Pop Bumpers & Match Game Issue Post #1 in topic

Posted 46 days ago by john2654 – in Tech: Modern games ‐ Last reply 42 days ago

I have had my Lethal Weapon 3 pinball for a while. The pop bumpers have always been hard to activate with the ball. ... the match working on my Last Action Hero, but can't figure it out on the Lethal Weapon 3. I have the Ad Match Percentage set to 10%. Even tried 9% and OFF, still don't see ...

• RFS

Northeast US For Sale Thread Post #17755 in topic

Posted 47 days ago by shacklersrevenge – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply today

Data East Star Wars, Chad code, new power supply, new rottendog mpu, Nice Dmd, plays well, $3200 Sharkeys Shootout, plays well, $1850 Frank Thomas Big Hurt, nice playing game, all shopped, no issues, typical wear spots above the flippers $1800 Data East Jurassic Park, chad code, mint boards, no hacked connectors, all shopped, nice dmd, new power supply, $3200 Lethal Weapon 3, new chad code installed, needs to be shopped, power supply has an issue but it’s a new one by gulf, plays well $1700

• TDM

LW3 DMD issue Post #6 in topic

Posted 47 days ago by cabuford – in Tech: Modern games ‐ Last reply 45 days ago

Update to the newest unofficial code by @chadh while your at it. https://www.pinballcode.com/ Order ROMs if you can't burn them from @meloyelo51 https://mattsbasementarcade.com/product/lethal-weapon-3-pinball-data-east-cpu-display-rom-chip-set/

• TDM

Baywatch lights out!!! Please help. Post #3 in topic

Posted 49 days ago by chad – in Tech: Modern games ‐ Last reply 48 days ago

Check J5 on the Printed Power Board located lower left in back box for burnt connector. Also there is a connector that near the door itself left side of head. I 've had these burn up on Lethal Weapon 3.

• ALL

Post Project Pins for sale here - CL, eBay, Pinside and others Post #18148 in topic

Posted 52 days ago by Daditude – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply today

Lethal weapon 3 Goddard, Kansas 1400 https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1482681788609599/?ref=browse_tab&search_query=pinball&tracking=%7B% ...

• RFS

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread. Post #539 in topic

Posted 52 days ago by Tablewicked – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply 12 days ago

Hey guys I'm looking for a few original manuals, if anyone has a manual for Lethal Weapon 3, Tales From The Crypt, or Cyclone let me know. Thanks! Added: Found LW3

• TGE

LW3 Data East coil locks on, but then goes away and comes back on-help Post #1 in topic

Posted 61 days ago by shacklersrevenge – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply 61 days ago

Strange issue, looking for ideas. Lethal Weapon 3, at power on the right saucer locks on, BUT not immediately! it takes a second or ...

• MA

Please participate in our Next Hardtop Poll! Post #90 in topic

Posted 67 days ago by Roverius – in Announcements ‐ Last reply 19 days ago

Data East Lethal Weapon 3 would be nice :)

• CLB

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park..... Post #6318 in topic

Posted 69 days ago by Markharris2000 – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply today

... a copy of Stern Service Bulletin #108 which talks about flipper rebuilding. It says beginning with Lethal Weapon 3 machine, they add alignment Spots at the exact center of where they intend flippers to ...

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #961 in topic

Posted 69 days ago by zacaj – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

... I might have to stick with the original code, the game just doesn't feel like the Lethal Weapon I sought down, fixed up, and enjoy anymore :-(( Other nit picks: - the clip unloading now needing ... higher, as well as the value of the awards you get (like crazy riggs, super lethal weapon, etc) to compensate for the difficulty. - No option for Multiball vs Tri-Ball for the ...

• CLB

Data East pinball club Post #2056 in topic

Posted 69 days ago by ChadH – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

For the Lethal Weapon 3 owners... Lethal Weapon 3 v.3.00 patch has been released! You can find it here: https://www.pinballcode.com/ You can read all about the changes here: https://www.pinballcode.com/lw300 Hope you all enjoy this update. This one was a lot of fun to work on. The game is better than ever now!

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #955 in topic

Posted 69 days ago by ChadH – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

Lethal Weapon 3 v.3.00 patch has been released! You can find it here: https://www.pinballcode.com/ You can read all about the changes here: https://www.pinballcode.com/lw300 Hope you all enjoy this update. This one was a lot of fun to work on. The game is better than ever now!

• ALL

Powdercoat Your Pinball Post #2340 in topic

Posted 69 days ago by Robertstone0407 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply today

Custom shooter going out for Lethal Weapon [att=5792841,2089372 caption=""][att=5792841,2089375 caption=""][att=5792841,2089374 caption=""][att=5792841,2089373 caption=""]

• ALL

Powdercoat Your Pinball Post #2339 in topic

Posted 70 days ago by Robertstone0407 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply today

Lethal weapon coin door going out for a previous job [att=5792098,2089043 caption=""][att=5792098,2089044 caption=""][att=5792098,2089045 caption=""][att=5792098,2089042 caption=""]

• TTS

Escalera Powered Stair Climber information thread. Post #126 in topic

Posted 72 days ago by flynnibus – in Tools & Supplies ‐ Last reply 26 days ago

Just set the belt lifters to catch on the floor and the Escalera stands by itself no problem. Ill try that... my driveway is on a slope... the cart is a lethal weapon if you don't lay it down because it won't stay still. And is a pig to manually drag slide to side etc when getting under a game

• RSQ

Funhouse: Pinsound Shaker? Post #2 in topic

Posted 75 days ago by cabuford – in Restoration questions ‐ Last reply 75 days ago

I have PinSound shakers in a Data East Star Wars and Lethal Weapon 3. I love them. The Star Wars orchestration was already in the firmware. I'm working on one for LW3.

• TDM

ColorDMD LCD in a DESW Post #1 in topic

Posted 76 days ago by cabuford – in Tech: Modern games ‐ Last reply 76 days ago

... isn't much there. Thoughts? has anyone done this? I've already moved my ColorDMD LED to Lethal Weapon. [att=5782175,2082689 caption=""][att=5782175,2082690 caption=""]

• TDM

DE Lethal Weapon 3 DMD issue Post #3 in topic

Posted 91 days ago by chad – in Tech: Modern games ‐ Last reply 91 days ago

Also , The ram maybe going bad. Had similair looking display issues on Hook and Lethal Weapon 3.

• RFS

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread. Post #12428 in topic

Posted 92 days ago by Hazzy121 – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply yesterday

Looking for my second Pin... Does anyone have a bargain DMD they want to sell near Pittsburgh? Was hoping for Lethal Weapon or Maverick but could be up for suggestions.. Trying to stay around 2K if possible. Let me know. Thanks.

• RFS

What's for sale in Ohio right now? Post #5307 in topic

Posted 94 days ago by Hazzy121 – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply today

Looking to buy my first DMD.. Anyone have players condition Lethal Weapon or Maverick they would like to sell around NE Ohio? Looking to stay around $2K if possible..

• MO

Mr. Tantrum's Pinball Apron Cards (with poll) Post #46 in topic

Posted 98 days ago by Mr_Tantrum – in All modding! ‐ Last reply 22 days ago

Just added Lethal Weapon 3 cards: http://aproncards.com/index.php/nggallery/pinball-apron-cards/lethal-weapon-3

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #930 in topic

Posted 105 days ago by MasterTRK – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

Had a little extra time to make another toy mod to my Lethal Weapon 3. Hot outside so I decided to make my version of the Dynamite red/blue wire toy. ...

• RFS

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread. Post #12352 in topic

Posted 105 days ago by Malenko – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply yesterday

I have Lethal Weapon 3, Terminator 2 (with a fresh PF swap done, but I'm sorting out a cannon issue), Hollywood Heat, Comet, and ...

• POD

Is stern blacklisting people? Post #28 in topic

Posted 105 days ago by chad – in Podcasts and video streams ‐ Last reply 61 days ago

What game is that from? This whole thing is absolute nonsense of true. At Data East tour we saw a completely covered game with just the translite viewable. During the run of Lethal Weapon 3 pinball if I recall. Edit: When you enable next game promotion on WWF Royal Rumble it shows in the attract mode.

• LOC

Pinball is back at Tucked Away Brewery in Manassas VA Post #1 in topic

Posted 106 days ago by mizzou – in Locations to play ‐ Last reply 106 days ago

Good morning all. Pinball is back up and running at Tucked Away Brewery in Manassas VA. Current lineup: Ghostbusters Premium Walking Dead Premium Lethal Weapon 3 We've also got the only Battletoads arcade on location in the area. Come on out and enjoy a great day of pinball and beer!

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #916 in topic

Posted 111 days ago by TxJay – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

Here is the link to my build if you are interested in seeing it. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-project-lethal-weapon-3

• TSS

Crazy slingshot Post #1 in topic

Posted 121 days ago by Burton – in Tech: Early solid state ‐ Last reply 113 days ago

I have a sling shot that gos off on its own multiple time during game play on my lethal weapon 3. How do you go about fixing this problem???????

• MFS

For sale: Last Action Hero Post #5 in topic

Posted 126 days ago by timtim – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply 126 days ago

Why does it have lethal weapon speaker grills? And for this reason I'm out

• PPW

WTB Data East Cabinet - MI/midwest Post #2 in topic

Posted 141 days ago by goggleloy – in Pinball parts wanted ‐ Last reply 141 days ago

Will a lethal weapon work?

• BUY

Requesting buyer ettiquette advice (for a first timer) Post #15 in topic

Posted 145 days ago by Daditude – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply 140 days ago

... game. I've considered, as a short list: The Shadow Road Show Johnny Mnemonic High Roller Casino Lethal Weapon 3 STTNG (Was more money from a friend of a friend... Fond memories of that game, but gotta ... 't high on your list, no worries. It is also cheap...if you can find one. Lethal Weapon 3 is a cool game that would be a good starter pin. Cheap, easy to find, fun rules ...

• ALL

What pin do you regret buying? Post #242 in topic

Posted 145 days ago by WackyBrakke – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 65 days ago

I regret Munsters LE, I lost so much on that hot mess. I regret monopoly, boring. I regret Lethal Weapon 3, ok ok ok ok ok ok

• BUY

Requesting buyer ettiquette advice (for a first timer) Post #13 in topic

Posted 145 days ago by A-1Bogart – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply 140 days ago

... considered, as a short list: #shadow #road-show-red-and-teds #johnny-mnemonic #high-roller-casino #lethal-weapon-3 STTNG (Was more money from a friend of a friend... Fond memories of that game, but gotta ...

• ALL

What pin do you regret selling? Post #15 in topic

Posted 148 days ago by Darkwing – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 21 days ago

Johnny Mnemonic, Lethal Weapon and Party Zone. Yeah, I like the weird ones lol.

• DES

Michael Jordan ROMS Post #1 in topic

Posted 149 days ago by pinballfan2000 – in Data East / Sega ‐ Last reply 149 days ago

Hey guys, Are roms for Michael Jordan (Convert of Data East's Lethal Weapon 3) available for downloading somewhere? I'm trying to make MJ table for Visual Pinball, so I need the roms, and also playing MJ rom on LW3 would be great! Thanks in advance, Peter

• O/T

The dumb movie quote game to help pass the time Post #3785 in topic

Posted 151 days ago by Supersquid – in Generally off-topic ‐ Last reply 103 days ago

man 1: Your file says your heavy into martial arts, tai chi and all that… man 1: … it’s over you know? man 2: What is? man 1: The war man 2: Oh, yes I know. Lethal Weapon

• RFS

Pacific Northwest Buyers/Sellers Thread Post #3683 in topic

Posted 153 days ago by pb456 – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply yesterday

For the Washington people (near Seattle) I can ship games from Anchorage to you for about $150 per on a barge. Here's a little of what I have, pictures available. Flash - asking $1300 Xenon - asking $2300 Stargate - asking $3200 Pistol Poker - asking $3200 Lethal Weapon - asking $2800 Solar Ride - asking $1300 All players condition or better.

• CLB

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein Owner's Club- ideas & info Post #595 in topic

Posted 156 days ago by Crash – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply today

... and go back to a good old DMD Extender kit. I have a spare DMD Extender board from a Lethal Weapon 3 I put a Stern LED DMD in.

• TDM

Lethal Weapon 3 Blowing F7 on PPB. Coils Locking On. Post #1 in topic

Posted 156 days ago by the96stang – in Tech: Modern games ‐ Last reply 155 days ago

I have multiple coils locking on on a data east lethal Weapon. They are the ball launcher, drop target coil, and left kick out, and maybe one other. It blows F7 with the two connectors (J6/J7 on the PPB) plugged in. When they are not plugged in the fuse doesn't blow. The power supply and PPB are new. Where do I look next? The MPU and 6812?

• ALL

What's your guilty pleasure game? Post #34 in topic

Posted 161 days ago by ejacques – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 142 days ago

Probably would have to go with Lectronamo for classic SS, Bad Girls for Alphanumeric and Lethal Weapon 3 for DMD (ok,ok,ok). EM is tough...I guess I might get some flack saying I prefer late 70s Williams EMs over Gottlieb....does that count?

• CLB

Data East pinball club Post #1824 in topic

Posted 167 days ago by Demonstyl – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

Just a quick story i thought you guys might like... my 15 year old hardly ever goes in a plays any pinball here at the house.. Right now we have Wizard of Oz, Game of Thrones, Fireball, Mata Hari and the the newest is the Lethal Weapon 3.. Since ive bought LW3 hehas been in there playing it everyday since its arrived.. he told me today that he loves that game anf its his favorite that we have ever had here at the house! So take that Bally, JJP, and Stern! My kid is a Data East kid! Lol

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #829 in topic

Posted 167 days ago by kba78 – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

Cool great to hear Chad! Next game promotion says tales from crypt. It Should be star wars Not sure if that's possible, but would be cool, especially when I have them in a row and all are right except for lethal weapon

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #825 in topic

Posted 167 days ago by ChadH – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

I now have a Lethal Weapon 3! I am well underway with work on a code update. This one is going to be fun! ...

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #821 in topic

Posted 169 days ago by ChadH – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

1. I have Ad 06 Limit Extraball set to 1. After getting a 'regular' extra ball (3 ramps and saucer 1), Super Leo gave me the option of an extra ball. I took it and got nothing. So I guess the limit is an absolute limit, and Super Leo is clueless about the limit when it gives you the option (which it theoretically shouldn't do), only if you select it. Is this correct? In this scenario, the game will award you points instead. With Lethal Weapon 3, it looks like it grants 1 Million.

• OP

The “temporarily closed or worried about having to close my arcade” thread Post #670 in topic

Posted 173 days ago by crazypinballguy – in Operating/routing pinball machines ‐ Last reply 9 days ago

... , 2017) Gorgar (Williams, 1979) Laser War (Data East, 1987) Last Action Hero (Data East, 1993) Lethal Weapon 3 (Data East, 1992) Mousin' Around! (Bally, 1989) The Munsters (Pro) (Stern, 2019) Phantom of the ...

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #814 in topic

Posted 173 days ago by teddyb73 – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

I'm a big fan of the movies. So my sound code has sound bytes form the first three Lethal Weapon movies. The beginning music for Lethal Weapon 2. And the ending music from Lethal Weapon 2 with George Harrison. Plus good quality C&C music factory and ZZ Top. I was happy the way it turned out. It was a big hit at the Allentown pinball show last year. I had it set up at the free play area near the Pin Sound demo pins to help out Nicholas.

• O/T

The dumb movie quote game to help pass the time Post #3243 in topic

Posted 173 days ago by mbeardsley – in Generally off-topic ‐ Last reply 103 days ago

Free south Africa you dumb son of a bitch! Lethal Weapon 2

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #812 in topic

Posted 173 days ago by teddyb73 – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

Anyone do a pinsound mix for this game? Mine can be found here: http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/273-lethal-weapon-3-by-ted/

• TDM

Electronics Help: Fixing Weak Flipper Board Post #7 in topic

Posted 181 days ago by gdonovan – in Tech: Modern games ‐ Last reply 160 days ago

I'm running into a similar problem with Lethal Weapon 3- I noticed the right flipper was weaker than the other (a ball strike on a raised flipper would ...

• DES

DE - Phantom of the Opera, what's the story? Post #19 in topic

Posted 182 days ago by gdonovan – in Data East / Sega ‐ Last reply 180 days ago

... are kinda loud and powerful as is common to Data East. Part number on the Lethal Weapon 3 flipper coil is a Stern 090-5001-OT (23-800) used on the following. DATA EAST ... to the Future, Batman, Checkpoint, Guns N Roses, Hook, Jurassic Park, Laser War, Last Action Hero, Lethal Weapon 3, Monday Night Football, Phantom of the Opera, Playboy 35th, Robocop, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Royal Rumble ...

• PFR

Vid's Guide to Ultimate Playfield Restoration Post #6897 in topic

Posted 183 days ago by gdonovan – in Playfield restoration ‐ Last reply today

It's a different ballgame when you are able to do projects full-time. I was off a week last month for vacation, which turned into stay-cation when the event we were suppose to go to was canceled. An ailing Lethal Weapon 3 was refurbished in less than 2 weeks flat including repair and painting the cabinet. Amazing what you can get done with a bit of extra free time.

• ALL

Powdercoat Your Pinball Post #2119 in topic

Posted 183 days ago by Robertstone0407 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply today

Lethal weapon going out in baby blue pearl [att=5606624,1962884 caption=""][att=5606624,1962891 caption=""][att=5606624,1962890 caption=""][att=5606624,1962894 caption=""][att=5606624,1962889 caption=""][att=5606624,1962887 caption=""][att=5606624,1962882 caption=""][att=5606624,1962893 caption=""][att=5606624,1962885 caption=""][att=5606624,1962883 caption=""][att=5606624,1962886 caption=""][att=5606624,1962888 caption=""][att=5606624,1962892 caption=""]

• MO

Rebuilding sound for DataEast & WPC using a pi Post #1068 in topic

Posted 184 days ago by KoSLoW – in All modding! ‐ Last reply 3 days ago

Hello tilt users. I'm using a Tilt audio 2.6a with RPI3B+ on Last action hero I get no sound while playing, it's because i use a scrambled pack. I don't find others pack for Last action Hero(i got one original and on remastered on pinsound website). Can someone help me to find an unscrambled pack or explain how to descramble it myself ? For testing i tried Lethal weapon and tales from the crypt pack( from pinsound too) and it work

• MO

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!! Post #6066 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by pinstadium – in All modding! ‐ Last reply yesterday

... ! Waiting for some mirror blades to arrive on Friday and then gonna fancy up the lethal weapon 3![quoted image] Here is the correct video link. Nice! UPS has been very reliable for ... it’s already there. Very exciting for you to get to experience them on your machine. Lethal Weapon 3 is about to experience a huge transformation. Get ready for a new machine. Woohoo!! Ghostbusters with Pin ...

• MO

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!! Post #6063 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by bossk4hire – in All modding! ‐ Last reply yesterday

Pin stadium set just arrived! Showed up in 3 days! Waiting for some mirror blades to arrive on Friday and then gonna fancy up the lethal weapon 3![att=5597895,1957796 caption=""]

• ALL

Powdercoat Your Pinball Post #2106 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by Robertstone0407 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply today

Some lethal weapon wireforms going out in dynamite red[att=5595796,1956715 caption=""][att=5595796,1956712 caption=""][att=5595796,1956713 caption=""][att=5595796,1956710 caption=""][att=5595796,1956714 caption=""][att=5595796,1956711 caption=""][att=5595796,1956709 caption=""]

• MO

ColorDMD Announces Game 99! Batman Forever! - VIDEO PREVIEW ADDED! Post #1 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by Dmod – in All modding! ‐ Last reply 6 months ago

... things in store for a little later this year! Batman Forever builds upon his recent titles... Lethal Weapon 3, Pinball Magic, and Breakshot from last year and brings his total count to 13 completed ...

• O/T

The dumb movie quote game to help pass the time Post #2380 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by Supersquid – in Generally off-topic ‐ Last reply 103 days ago

Were in the middle of a case... ...Of scotch Lethal Weapon 3

• MFS

More Craigslist laughs. Post #7069 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by NorCalRealtor – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply 5 days ago

$4500 LW3 :lol: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/vgm/d/millbrae-lethal-weapon-3-pinball-arcade/7106401806.html

• MO

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!! Post #6050 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by chuckwurt – in All modding! ‐ Last reply yesterday

Regular Pinstadium has one flasher option the UV glow purple flasher. Fusion is regular Pinstadium/UV Glow plus 4 individual flasher options on top of the UV glow. So instead of hooking the pinstadiums up to one flasher, you can hook it up to 5 total. If glow, white, red, green, and blue. Lethal weapon three looks great with Pinstadium. I only have a video showing the Pinstadiums on. So you can’t see what it’s like with them off. https://youtu.be/ylwRGH7MDJ4

• MO

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!! Post #6049 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by bossk4hire – in All modding! ‐ Last reply yesterday

Anyone have a picture/video of one set up on a Lethal Weapon 3? Also still trying to understand the differences between the regular pinstadium and the fusion. Thanks! Jeff in Greer sc

• O/T

The dumb movie quote game to help pass the time Post #2255 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by dothedoo – in Generally off-topic ‐ Last reply 103 days ago

What ever you want Leo Getz. Lethal Weapon 3

• O/T

The dumb movie quote game to help pass the time Post #2252 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by freeplay3 – in Generally off-topic ‐ Last reply 103 days ago

What ever you want Leo Getz. Lethal weapon 2.

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #773 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by Swainer80 – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

Here you go. They go to the topmost connector on the power supply. Good luck. Lethal weapon 3 is a lot of fun.[att=5585993,1951317 caption=""][att=5585993,1951320 caption=""]

• O/T

The dumb movie quote game to help pass the time Post #2094 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by JayDee – in Generally off-topic ‐ Last reply 103 days ago

I'm getting too old for this shit Lethal weapon

• MO

Tilt Graphics Inc. Mods Post #1818 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by jGraffix – in All modding! ‐ Last reply today

Lethal Weapon 3 GameBlades https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/lethal-weapon[att=5582462,1949535 caption=""]

• CLB

Data East pinball club Post #1740 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by TxJay – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

For those who don't know, on my website you will also find code updates for other Data East/Sega games: BAYWATCH HOOK JURASSIC PARK STAR WARS TALES FROM THE CRYPT TOMMY Any chance you might be working on or will work on Lethal Weapon 3? Would be nice!

• CLB

DataEast - Lethal Weapon 3 (lw3) club - Join if you have one or haf one... Post #759 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by teddyb73 – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 10 days ago

If anyone really enjoys the Lethal Weapon movies like I do. I made a Pin Sound mix for LW3. It's got sound clips from the first three movies. And also the soundtrack form the first 3 movies in the mix. It turned out pretty good. It's on Pin Sounds web site if anyone is interested.

• TGE

Rank Your Collection! Post #131 in topic

Posted 6 months ago by pinij93 – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply 79 days ago

1. Monster Bash remake 2. Addams Family 3. Bsd 4. Last action hero 5. Lethal Weapon 6. Paragon 7. Black Knight 8. Flash

• O/T

The dumb movie quote game to help pass the time Post #1216 in topic

Posted 7 months ago by Atari_Daze – in Generally off-topic ‐ Last reply 103 days ago

Good guy: who's the chin? Bad guy: ...He's forgotten more about dispensing pain that you or I will ever know I was keeping the pain motif... Lethal Weapon

• TSS

Flash Gordon causing me to Blackout! Post #44 in topic

Posted 7 months ago by gdonovan – in Tech: Early solid state ‐ Last reply 170 days ago

Should be getting back to FG this week, just waiting for lift table to come in so we can move a dozen pins around. Stencils are in for FG, Robocop got NVRAM this weekend and some minor cab touch ups, Blackout finally received the dual fuse upgrade for the bridges so the wiring doesn't catch fire and Lethal Weapon 3 is done being refurbished which was my big time suck the last 2 weeks.

• ALL

Pinball in movies or TV shows? Name a game you have seen in the background? Post #1874 in topic

Posted 7 months ago by allsportdvd – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply yesterday

LW3 Yes it’s a Lethal Weapon 3

• RFS

Northeast US For Sale Thread Post #16026 in topic

Posted 7 months ago by sagejr – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply today

Lethal Weapon 3 for sale at $2,350. Overall the machine is very clean and in super condition. Pm for details.

• MA

Titan Competition Silicone Rings Post #2691 in topic

Posted 7 months ago by KingHebes – in Announcements ‐ Last reply 5 days ago

I put black titan flipper rubber on my lethal weapon 3. I have exact play counts i can look up, but the right flipper rubber got very chewed up in about 1000 plays about a half inch from the tip to the front side of the flipper was missing from the bottom half. The left flipper is showing some chunking at the lower part of the tip as well. I've heard such good things about titan, is this just an anomoly?

• TDM

DMD Out of action on LW3! Not ok-ok-ok Post #1 in topic

Posted 7 months ago by gdonovan – in Tech: Modern games ‐ Last reply 7 months ago

... ? We don't need no stinking fuses! Nor line filters either apparently. What we have is a Lethal Weapon 3 with a DMD that is non-functional. It has a new Rottendog playfield power board, new power ...

• EV

2020 Texas Pinball Festival “maybe for sale” & Bavarian meetup Post #190 in topic

Posted 7 months ago by action76 – in Events ‐ Last reply 7 months ago

I'm bringing for sale: Revenge From Mars - Pics coming later I also have a SWEP1 playfield, backglass/translite, and shooter rod that I will sell together with RFM or separately. Lethal Weapon 3 - Pics coming later Possibly a Jack Bot - If sale falls through. All three will be on the floor to play.

• EV

Pre-Texas Pinball Festival Tournament Thursday Night Post #4 in topic

Posted 7 months ago by GolfKill – in Events ‐ Last reply 7 months ago

... of the Caribbean (JJP) America's Most Haunted (not likely to be used in tourney) Firepower Lethal Weapon 3 The Getaway Black Knight: Sword of Rage Premium Star Trek: The Next Generation Deadpool Pro ...

• MFS

For sale: Twilight Zone Post #17 in topic

Posted 8 months ago by NotoR1ouZ – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply 8 months ago

I'll give you 10k credit against my 20k lethal weapon 3

Found 1722 forum posts. Currently showing results page 1 of 18.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside