Search the forum

Use the search box to search through all content on the forum.

Click here for a quick explanation of the search feature.

Tip: You may also try your search for 'canasta 86' using Google.

Found 6 posts

Posts mentioning ‘canasta 86’ ordered by in descending order.

• ALL

The Pinball Visual Quiz Show Post #12754 in topic

Posted 15 months ago by ReadyPO – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply yesterday

Canasta 86, INDER, 1986 https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4097[att=7354830,3209268 caption=""]

• CLB

Spanish-made Pinball Machines owners Club - "Simple and Fast Fiesta!" Post #71 in topic

Posted over 4 years ago by DavidPinballWizz – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 8 months ago

I'm in.. Inder Canasta '86!

• ALL

Greetings from Spain!!! Post #15 in topic

Posted over 4 years ago by madmack – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 4 years ago

Yup, there are a good amount here. Not as easy to find as over there though. Was considering importing a Jolly Park, but eventually found the "right one" over here. The most "iconic" pinball made in Spain is Canasta 86 of INDER. Search for it, its fast, simple, pure adrenaline and fun... belive me! The evolution of Canasta 86 could be 250 CC

• ALL

Name titles that are pseudo-sequels Post #17 in topic

Posted over 9 years ago by jlm33 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 9 years ago

Guess you all forgot that one... Canasta 86 - New Canasta

• PIN

WOZ LCD Monitor? Not quite..... Post #5 in topic

Posted over 12 years ago by FlipperMagician – in Website ‐ Last reply over 12 years ago

I find it quite strange and disappointing that they chose to use the same playfield layout as Canasta '86. It was outdated then, and is extremely outdated now with no ramps, toys etc. I know this is about the LCD, but I just can't get over the simplistic playfield. I don't recall the price on one of these, but it can't be more than 3 grand or so, right? 4,000 Euros, current exchange rates put that at around $5,350 US dollars. Too much as the article mentioned.

• ALL

New Pinball Company trying to start up "Marsa Play" from Spain Post #7 in topic

Posted over 14 years ago by LorenZ – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 12 years ago

This pin is a remake of the "canasta '86" I hope I would have the chance to test one. I wonder why they didn't keep square bumpers : a spanish tradition! [att=12528,155357]

Found 6 forum posts. Currently showing results page 1 of 1.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/search?s=1&q=canasta%2086&page=1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.