Search the forum

Use the search box to search through all content on the forum.

Click here for a quick explanation of the search feature.

Tip: You may also try your search for 'apollo 13' using Google.

Found 1678 posts

Posts mentioning ‘apollo 13’ ordered by in descending order.

• ALL

What is your favorite mechanism/toy/gimmick? Post #1 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by BSavage – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

... let's see what comes up! I'll start: Anything that picks-up or steals the ball: Apollo 13 Moon, JP Dino, TAF Thing, either pick it up or drop it through the PF ...

• PFR

Fixing Inserts - Fogged, Peeling, Delaminated, with UV Curing Resin Post #64 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by Lonzo – in Playfield restoration ‐ Last reply 27 days ago

Is there a limit to how much of the insert is clouded? I have an apollo 13 that has a couple of inserts that are 50%-100% delaminated and cloudy. My original plan was to remove the inserts and sand them down and redo them but if this is an option then I would like to try it. [att=1312641,305513]

• O/T

Centerflank Fan Club - Members ONLY Post #22 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by TheNoTrashCougar – in Generally off-topic ‐ Last reply 13 months ago

One time Centerflank and I were playing Apollo 13 and we were just trying to whole time to empty 13 balls onto the playfield. We had enough people there to make it happen, it just took longer than usual. We must be getting old.

• STN

Would yu kick out Metallica MOPLE to get ST LE? Post #44 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by rotordave – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

The practical man traded his for a TSPP and a STTNG, then went and got a T-2 to boot. Well, so far I have turned my non purchase of a $13,500 STLE into: 1. Pool Sharks shipped from England 2. Rollergames shipped from Pittsburgh 3. Game show shipped from Utah 4. Apollo 13 from Auckland And I still have $5500 left in my pocket. :D rd.

• ALL

Pinball........and watches? Post #11 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by FoghornLeghorn – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 12 days ago

I've had three Speedy Pros in the past and regret selling allof them. I was just rewatching Apollo 13 the other day and saw the astronauts strapping them on and now I'm looking for another.

• ALL

Pinball........and watches? Post #1 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by Astropin – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply 12 days ago

... of style. First watch on the moon and it also saved the lives of the Apollo 13 crew when it was used to time their re-entry burn since the electronic timer ...

• ALL

WTB: Apollo 13 rocket ship Post #1 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by Tilt – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

The nose on the apollo 13 that i just got has the nose of the rocket ship taped back on. Does anyone have a rocketship available? THanks troy

• MFS

WTB Post #33 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by Choggard – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Had this game for a little while and it was a lot of fun! Looks good from the pics! GLWS! It's a lot of fun! I am a big Sega fan. I am picking up an Apollo 13 soon so MSF needs to go..

• ALL

I've met my shop-job nemesis... And lost... Post #10 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by GMS – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

... with her small hands after I'd had enough! I sold my Batman Forever un-shopped, and my Apollo 13 was done when I got it from another local guy. How much money did they save ...

• ALL

I've met my shop-job nemesis... And lost... Post #9 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by stangbat – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

I've done a Batman Forever and an Apollo 13. BF was years ago so my memory may be a little foggy, but I remember thinking it was kind of ridiculous. A13 is more recent and I had the same thoughts about it that you have about Baywatch. I couldn't believe how convoluted it was to remove and reinstall some of the parts and plastics. It also made me wonder about the original assembly on the line.

• TDM

Help Space Jam / Whitestar issues Post #5 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by stangbat – in Tech: DMD era games ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

... I really doubt it is a faulty component. Here's the weird thing, put this IO board in: Apollo 13 = resets unless DMD board is unplugged XFiles = resets unless DMD board is unplugged TSPP = plays ... and the other two is it is a newer version with SMT components. The XFiles and Apollo 13 DMD board are the older style with through hole components.

• TDM

Nascar boot problem. Fixed. Post #27 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by rotordave – in Tech: DMD era games ‐ Last reply over 6 years ago

Wasn't high on my list, but it fits right in with the scheme of things. I like it! Come play it. And that I shall!! I found an Apollo 13 like that a few weeks ago. Was not on my shopping list at all. It was in a guys shed and hadn't been played for a while. Everything was nice except the powdercoat trim and legs had gone a little rusty. $100 and they were all nice and black again! Winner! rd.

• PPW

WTB Plastic for Apollo 13 Post #1 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by rad – in Pinball parts wanted ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Looking for the plastic that goes above the middle 4 white target bank for Apollo 13 (see the picture - mine is missing - the plastic goes above the 4 white standup target bank and below the lower pop bumper). Thanks. [att=1255358,296122]

• ALL

Why hasn't Pinball Arcade remade Addams Family Post #28 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by Sparky – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Alter the likeness, like they did for Back to the Future and Apollo 13 pinballs, except you can't really put a helmet or goggles on Gomez, can you? :thinking:

• ALL

Help me decide; "Austin Powers or Apollo 13" ? Post #30 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by rvdv – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

That's easy Apollo 13 where else do you get 13 balls dropping in on you !!

• ALL

Help me decide; "Austin Powers or Apollo 13" ? Post #28 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by BeaverBrewing – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Austin Powers. One of the best themed pins ever. Apollo 13 does have a very unique multiball though...

• ALL

How many balls makes the perfect multi-ball Post #12 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by mot – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Because my first game was Creature from the Black Lagoon, I've got to say that I love the 2 ball multiball. That's when you have your biggest scoring opportunities, but you've got to control both balls while making your shots. Apollo 13's 13-ball is impressive, but I've always dreamed about an Independence Day "Area 51" 51-ball multiball. Anyone?

• ALL

How many balls makes the perfect multi-ball Post #9 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by schudel5 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Apollo 13...'nuff said.

• ALL

Help me decide; "Austin Powers or Apollo 13" ? Post #21 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by Skypilot – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Apollo 13 and done

• ALL

Help me decide; "Austin Powers or Apollo 13" ? Post #12 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by wellarmed – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

APOLLO 13

• ALL

Help me decide; "Austin Powers or Apollo 13" ? Post #5 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by Indypin – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Never played them, but if I did I would walk up and play Apollo 13 because I think it is more "flashier" and has some of the best looking toys in a pin. Plus, that 13 ball multiple looks awesome, although some say it's really too much.

• ALL

Help me decide; "Austin Powers or Apollo 13" ? Post #4 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by loppydog – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

I really wanted to like Austin Powers. But after playing a few on location, the game is just really poorly made. Everything about it seems cheap and every one I have tried to play has broke toys. Never played Apollo 13, but I would think it would have to be better ;)

• ALL

Help me decide; "Austin Powers or Apollo 13" ? Post #3 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by rcarlson – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Go with Apollo 13... Much better playing game in my option than Austin Powers.

• ALL

Help me decide; "Austin Powers or Apollo 13" ? Post #2 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by Anim8ormatt – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Apollo 13. Austin powers looks flashy at first glance, but A13 is the far better game in my opinion. You will tire of Austin REALLY fast.

• ALL

Help me decide; "Austin Powers or Apollo 13" ? Post #1 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by Mercury – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Hi Guys, I want only one of these pins..Loved the Austin Power's movies and Apollo 13 flick too...I know neither of these are rated in the top pins of all time but that's alright with me...Never played either of them but love both themes.. Would appreciate any advice from owners or players of both of these pins.. Thanks))

• ALL

Seriously debating a route for 10 machines some basic questions Post #4 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by cudabee – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

... and servicecalls. Games that did/do well, but more troublesome are ; No good gofers, Southpark, Apollo 13, Scared Stiff, Tommy the Who, Theatre of Magic Games that operate poorly are Johnny Mnmonnic ...

• ALL

Your favorite DMD Video Mode Post #36 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by newtoit – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Apollo 13 has a video mode. you have to land a spacecraft on a rocky terrain. its a rip of some old computer game that I cant remember the name of. Anyone remember the game? you have left/right and upward thrust and have to avoid cliffs and land it on a small flat surface.

• ALL

Pinball machines with LARGE toys? Post #1 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by newtoit – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

i have a Godzilla and Apollo 13. both have what I would consider to be large toys in them. Godzilla especially with the huge Godzilla taking up a lot of the estate. Apollo also has a large moon and large rocket. what other games have large toys in them. ie: road show and funhouse with the talking heads. MM has a big castle. what are some of the less popular machines with noticeably large objects in them?

• PMW

wtb your sega pinball Post #1 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by tp – in Pinball machines wanted ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

looking for these titles in and around pennsylvania. lost in space, godzilla, goldeneye, apollo 13, sw trilogy, xfiles. f you have any of these for sale or trade please pm me with details. thanks.

• MO

installed LED kit in Apollo 13 back box. Holy Moly Post #25 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by teslapink – in All modding! ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

... cycle changes things completely. Also stuck a fast color change in the 'video' ramp and the 'Apollo 13' below the spinner and its really cool. On the lander, it so makes the colors ...

• PFS

Sell pinball parts Post #60 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by arakissun – in Pinball parts for sale ‐ Last reply over 5 years ago

Added Apollo 13 parts

• TDM

Apollo 13 U4 CPU chip confirmation *SOLVED* but not the way I was hoping. LOL Post #1 in topic

Posted over 10 years ago by bpull – in Tech: DMD era games ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Hi Guys! Can anybody confirm the chip they have at U4 on the CPU/Sound board. is it a 6264? I was looking at my apollo 13 CPU board and noticed(see picture) that my U4 chip is smaller then the socket it's in. Which really isn't uncommon on some boards but I checked my schematics anyhow. The book is calling for a 6264/6116 chip. But I have a 5116 chip in the socket. I checked for any service bulletins that would point to this change and didn't see any. Brian [att=1205544,288147]

• ALL

OF all the pins I've loved before... Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by jonogo – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

... seat. Who Dunnit?. I know this isn't everyone's favorite, but to me it's got a history. Diner, Apollo 13, and Dirty Harry are also in there. I'm sure there are more that arent in my ...

• PFS

FS: NIB Xpin Blue DMD 4096B - $290 shipped (sold) Post #5 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by rockotaco1 – in Pinball parts for sale ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

... ' Big Hurtâ„¢, Waterworld, Mario Andretti, Strikes 'n' Spares, Barb Wire. Inder Bushido. Data East/Sega/Stern Apollo 13, Arnon Milchan, Godzilla, Goldeneye, Harley Davidson, Independence Day, Lost In Space, South Park, Space Jam ...

• TGE

Apollo 13 coils and flashes not working Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by arakissun – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

I have very strange problems with my Apollo 13 Coils from connector J9,activate immediately after turn on the machine.All coils and diods ...

• EV

Pinball Life Open *House* Party Post #27 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by He-Man40 – in Events ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Games I have for sale @ the Pinball life open house. Apollo 13, excellent condition $2400 obo Simpsons Pinball Party, Great player typical wear on the cabinet by ...

• EM

Beat this! Post #3 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by CaptainNeo – in EM Pinball Hangout ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

here I thought that was the ball through on Apollo 13.

• ALL

Favorite Sega Pinballs? Post #74 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by freezie – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

I have just recently played sst and Apollo 13 , they were fun , I liked them both !

• STN

After 6 years...I have a new #1 Post #32 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Nexyss – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

In the last month, AC/DC has been played way more than anything else in the gameroom. I am wondering if I really need Apollo 13 and DM anymore. It may make more sense to trade them for a Metallica. They are pretty good games, but I just don't play them much with the other 3 there. AC/DC - 354 Guns n Roses - ~50 STTNG - 6 Apollo 13 - 2 Demolition Man - 1

• ALL

Best "novelty" pins? Post #33 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by jfh – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

Safe Cracker Joust RFM / SWE1 (Pinball 2000) Honorable mention to Apollo 13 just because of the Multiball mode.

• ALL

what is the last machine you put a quarter in Post #93 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by freezie – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Apollo 13 at the phof Sunday afternoon ! ( the last pin I played ) or maybe it was star ship troopers. Can't remember now .

• ALL

Who's going to buy the new "The Walking Dead" pin? Post #26 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Rick432 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

I don't think that movie is what you think it is. Thank you JJIG. Corrected with proper actor. Besides, Kevin Bacon has ALREADY demonstrated his pinworthiness (Apollo 13).

• ALL

Back and Forth debate on Stern and JJP new thread......... Post #33 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by mechslave – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

... it. In the 90's on RGP, discussion about who loved Big Hurt and who hated Apollo 13 didn't seem to cause such digression (to politics, to carguments, to personal insults about eyesight ...

• EV

FESTI' Flip II: the French Pinball Event Post #6 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by LorenZ – in Events ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

... East (Xavier) 30 _ Fish Tales (Valérie) _ Pinball Pool(sylvain) _ Flash Gordon (sylvain) _ Getaway (sylvain) _ Apollo 13 (sylvain) 35 _ Cirqus Voltaire (sylvain) _ Monster Bash (sylvain) _ Black Night 2000 (sylvain) _ Medieval Madness (sylvain ...

• ALL

What is the best toy in pinball? Post #53 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by davej – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

Apollo 13 moon magnet is pretty cool Also, another vote for Red and Ted

• EV

FESTI' Flip II: the French Pinball Event Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by LorenZ – in Events ‐ Last reply over 3 years ago

... East (Xavier) 30 _ Fish Tales (Valérie) _ Pinball Pool(sylvain) _ Flash Gordon (sylvain) _ Getaway (sylvain) _ Apollo 13 (sylvain) 35 _ Cirqus Voltaire (sylvain) _ Monster Bash (sylvain) _ Black Night 2000 (sylvain) _ Medieval Madness (sylvain ...

• MFS

FS: $2250 Apollo 13 in Kentucky (Louisville) Post #20 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by winteriscoming – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Do you want someone to hold onto Apollo 13 for a while?

• MFS

Pinball Power Bundles for WPC/WPC-95/Data East Post #4 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by dkpinball – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 8 years ago

It depends on the Sega machine. Frankenstein, Baywatch, Batman - No, it won't. Later Sega games Apollo 13 Goldeneye Twister Independence Day Space Jam Star Wars Trilogy The Lost World Jurassic Park The X Files Starship Troopers Viper Night Driving Lost in Space Godzilla Harley-Davidson South Park Yes, but they'll use the Sega/Stern tap which I have, I just haven't gotten it on the web site just yet. If you want, order a Data East one and send me an e-mail saying you want it for one of the above Sega games.

• BUY

Whats better STTNG or WH20? Post #43 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by tbanthony – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Don't mind multiball that much. But with like six balls zooming around at once I feel I'm just smashing the flipper buttons without skill Then let a couple drain... and you've got 4 ball multi ball. The only game that is just ridiculous with it's multiball qty is Apollo 13.

• ALL

What was your latest dumb a@@ move? Fess up... Post #18 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by pinstor12 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Overpaid when I first got in the hobby, 13 years ago........Still hurting........ Recently passed on $800 for a decent Apollo 13, didn't want to haul it up out of the basement, up the steps, etc.....Too tired, and too many pins.

• TGE

HRC - DOA - CPU/Sound Board Problem? Post #16 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by viperrwk – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

... the Whitestar CPU. The original version (WS1) is 520-5136-XX and first appeared in Apollo 13. The version that originally came in HRC was 520-5136-16 (the -16 means it ...

• BUY

What's the craziest trade you've ever done? Post #15 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Nexyss – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

I traded Pinbot and High Speed for Apollo 13. It seemed crazy at the time, but I play Apollo 13 more than the other two combined, so I think it turned out to be a good trade.

• EV

11th Annual Pinball Party Invite...Please RSVP Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Dayhuff – in Events ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

... Batman, King Kong, DE Star Wars, Tales from the Crypt, Guns and Roses, Batman Forever, Apollo 13, Monopoly, Simpson's Pinball Party, Elvis, Stern Spiderman, Champion Pub, Cactus Canyon, Tales of the Arabian ...

• ALL

Favorite Sega Pinballs? Post #55 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Peppers – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

I like Apollo 13, but some of my best memories one from playing South Park. I know this machine is kinda horrible, but I still like it as it reminds me of a simpler and fun part of my life.

• MFS

FS: $2250 Apollo 13 in Kentucky (Louisville) Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by MiamiRedSkin – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Hi All, Up for trade is a very nice Apollo 13 Pinball Machine by Sega. It is a low production game (2000) so they are fairly rare ... look like it's orbiting, one of the coolest DMD animations, as well as the notorious 13 ball multiball). Everything on the machine is working mechanically. The playfield is in good condition ...

• ALL

Favorite Sega Pinballs? Post #36 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by pinballlizard – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

I love my goldeneye. It is very fun. The part that frustrates me to no end is Q's Pen. That is so hard. Anyone have a trick? I have never played Apollo 13 but it is one i would like to own one day based on what I have seen.

• ALL

Favorite Sega Pinballs? Post #31 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by rad – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

I'm digging Apollo 13. Unique as ovfdfireman said.

• ALL

Favorite Sega Pinballs? Post #29 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by ovfdfireman – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

ID4 is a lot of fun, miss playing mine. Apollo 13 is very unique as well

• ALL

Favorite Sega Pinballs? Post #20 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Choggard – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

My want list SST and Apollo 13.. Baywatch is a great game though which really surprised me..

• ALL

Favorite Sega Pinballs? Post #19 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Pdxmonkey – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Pretty nice Joe! You have two Segas on me I'm at Goldeneye Godzilla MSF SST In the past I've had Apollo 13 BMF Baywatch All the Segas I've owned have been pretty awesome.

• ALL

Favorite Sega Pinballs? Post #6 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Nexyss – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Apollo 13 is fun. I haven't played any of the others though.

• ALL

Favorite Sega Pinballs? Post #3 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Gov – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Apollo 13 is the best one I have played. I want to play Batman Forever though.

• EV

9th Annual Pinball Life Explo(sion) Open House Information Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by pinballlife – in Events ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

... Star Trek The Next Generation Metallica Pro Orbitor One NBA Fastbreak Tales From The Crypt Apollo 13 The Getaway Hardbodies No Fear Flash Playboy Elvis Godzilla Terminator 3 Tales of the Arabian Night ...

• STN

no more heavy thems i want rap. Post #49 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Aurich – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

... Stern ever, with 36 modes. Featuring Killa Beez multiball, with 9 balls. Most gratuitous multiball since Apollo 13. The slings and bumpers all play kung fu fighting effects. Instead of just one gun ...

• ALL

Off the pinball hype train, enjoying my new Stargate. It's great piece of mind. Post #4 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Nexyss – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

... days, but I definitely won't be expecting the same fun as AC/DC. I recently added an Apollo 13, and it is pretty fun to play. It doesn't even come close to the GnR ... sitting next to it for me though. My girlfriend on the other hand, prefers Apollo 13 over GnR. Our AC/DC should be here tomorrow, and she is already threatening to ... . I am glad that I have a Data East and a Sega (Sega is only a name change, but Apollo is a Whitestar game). That is part of the reason I want a Stargate. A Gottlieb game will add ...

• RFS

Official Wisconsin-Minnesota Thread Post #2133 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by jonogo – in Regional for sale threads ‐ Last reply yesterday

I've got 4 squares of wired EL paper approx 3" x 8" in size left over from my NeoGeo Cab. Someone told me to use them behind the scorecards in Apollo 13, but I think they'd be badass in Tron...

• ALL

What is the cheapest bought game that you play more than your most expensive Post #54 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Nexyss – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

... 50/40/10 with AC/DC getting the most play. I probably won't play DM or Apollo 13 much in the near future. They aren't bad games at all, but I think the other ...

• BUY

price check GNR and ACDC or GNR Post #13 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Nexyss – in Buying and selling advice ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

... in the evening. I haven't turned on STTNG in the last week, and I haven't turned on Apollo 13 or Demo Man since I got GnR.

• MFS

WTTF: Metallica Pro near Omaha Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by jitneystand1 – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

My very nice STTNG - or - Apollo 13/Goldeneye for your Met Pro. NIB, HUO or very lightly routed OK. Goldeneye is still FS/FT but I'm getting antsy for some new blood so figured I'd throw another option out there.

• CLB

Indianapolis 500 owners thread. Everyone welcome. Post #136 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by TurnOne – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply 2 days ago

Coming here to beg for an I500. I have an Apollo 13 and $2000 cash for a nice I500. Or just cash. I really want a nice I500 and kick myself for not buying that one in Indy 2-3 months ago. I live between Cincy and Dayton) will drive if needed. I really want this game. Chris

• ALL

Wishy Washy About my Lineup. Is it just me? Post #5 in topic

... I thought I would never get rid of them. About a month ago, I traded them both for an Apollo 13. I put a trade post on CL with really no thought, but I think it turned out pretty ... myself trying to trade STTNG or GnR, but you never know. I think Demo Man and Apollo 13 will eventually get traded. I actually have a couple of extra spots in the gameroom right now ...

• PLT

Most insane multiball (more than 4 balls in play) Post #103 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by unionrunner – in Playing tips ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Insanity = Apollo 13. Have to let 7 or 8 drain to make even playable. Luckily this happens with almost no effort. Consider the 13 ball multi a nice gimmick, once, but not a positive (fun) feature.

• MFS

FS or FT: Apollo 13 (Cincinnati, OH) SOLD Post #19 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by TurnOne – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Been trying to trade my POTO in another thread. A13 is certainly one I would love to own and I'm not afraid to drive! If there is any interest, let me know! Sorry, trying to stick with Bally/Williams for ease of maintenance and repair. Thank you for the offer. Main reason I'm wanting to trade, as the animations and fun factor is great on Apollo 13. Kids and adults seem to like it. Chris

• JJP

Bumper Action Amusements Australia owes 79 WOZ Games or refund! Post #460 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by lukex – in Jersey Jack Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

3 hints in 3 posts..... Speed 2 - Cruise liner hits an Oil tanker Under Seige 2 - Train wreck Apollo 13 starts with an oxygen tank explosion but has a happy ending??? So, Bumper is the Cruise ...

• JJP

Bumper Action Amusements Australia owes 79 WOZ Games or refund! Post #459 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Ballypinball – in Jersey Jack Pinball ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

or Apollo 13 Houston WE HAVE A PROBLEM

• MFS

FS or FT: Apollo 13 (Cincinnati, OH) SOLD Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by TurnOne – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

I have an overall nice condition Apollo 13. Everything appears to work normally. I have uploaded a bunch of pictures to my photobucket album. http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/turnone/library/Apollo%2013%20Pinball Looking to sell ... is bright. Sound is great. Wiring and boards all appear clean. Playing great and the 13 ball multiball is thrilling! Magnet on the moon works perfectly. Rocket ramp moves up and ...

• ALL

Who got the Apollo 13 in ohio? Post #11 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Choggard – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Another Apollo 13 just popped up tonight in Columbus, Ohio again.. This time for $1,200.. What is going on down there..

• ALL

Say something negative about each of your games...do it. Post #95 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Eddie – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 4 years ago

Whats wrong with all of these?????? Varkon The Pinball Circus Hercules CV MB BBB Safe Cracker WCS LOTR Apollo 13 Fire Champagne Edition Dr Dude WCS Taxi CFTB Avatar WPT BDK SM IJ Cyclops I DONT have them!

• ALL

Say something negative about each of your games...do it. Post #39 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Nexyss – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 4 years ago

Apollo 13 - the 8 balls that drop in the second phase of 13 ball multiball need to be diverted so they don't all gather immediately at the flippers STTNG - The wormhole mode is boring Demolition Man - Needs a way better painting of Sandra on the backglass. Gn'R - It is still sitting in San Jose after almost a week instead of sitting in my gameroom.

• PLT

Most insane multiball (more than 4 balls in play) Post #87 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Nexyss – in Playing tips ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

STTNG is my favorite so far. Apollo 13 is fun to see, but not so much to play. If the 8 balls in the second stage came out at different areas, it would work a lot better. There are just too many balls on the flippers to do much. My GnR will be delivered in a couple of days. I have never made it to the 6 ball on that one. I can't wait to see it.

• MFS

FS/FT: Phantom of the Opera (Chicago Area) Video Added Post #7 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by AndHart120 – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

So what are you looking for in trade? Im in central Illinois and wouldnt mind a POTO Thanks I'll just list here whats on my Wishlist: Black Knight 2000 High Speed 2 Batman Forever Road Show Apollo 13 Jurassic Park Tales From The Crypt Whirlwind White Water If you have something similar to these, let me know. I have probably forgot others I liked before as well!

• CLB

Star Trek Club.... Members Only! Post #390 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Nexyss – in All clubs (...members only!) ‐ Last reply yesterday

... 't a huge difference. Well, it really is a pretty huge difference. Now that I have Demolition Man and Apollo 13 next to it, the sound is clearly better on the STTNG. I could turn the bass ...

• ALL

What Pinball Machine is most likely to hook someone on Pinball? Post #51 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by jitneystand1 – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

I would have originally thought the tight shots (i.e. hard game) on Apollo 13 would have disqualified it. However I can actually see the adrenaline rise out of every person who gets that 13 ball multiball. It's easily the most excited I have ever seen players in my game room.

• ALL

Color DMD...what about those large Sega displays? Post #5 in topic

I think the color DMD could be really cool on those Sega games. I have an Apollo 13, and the DMD is definitely impressive. It would probably be incredible in color.

• TGE

A13 up-down ramp: What activates it during play? Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by PinPall007 – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

I recently purchased an Apollo 13 pin which is in great shape. I've pulled the glass and opened the back box. I ...

• BUY

2 for 1...Regrets? Post #20 in topic

I just traded High Speed and Pinbot for Apollo 13. My games were going for sure, but I had never played Apollo 13 before I played this one to see if I wanted to trade. I probably lost some money on the deal, but I have fun playing this one. It was also nice to have a local transaction for once.

• MFS

FT/FS: WCS94 -> Full Cointaker LED's, Flipper Fidelity Speakers, Cliffy's, More. Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Gov – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

... on some of these The Shadow Indy 500 Whirlwind Funhouse Taxi (if really nice) Diner Apollo 13 World Poker Tour Indiana Jones (Williams) Road Show Congo Doctor Who Tommy [att=1031979,265282 ...

• MFS

WTT: Pinbot Post #19 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Nexyss – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

No trade is crazy. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Never hurts to ask. Sof is a tad bit harder to find, but yeah, equal value. Best of luck!~Spooky Absolutely true on trades. I put my Pinbot and High Speed up for trade and last night I traded them both for an Apollo 13. I have already played the Apollo 13 more than I played the other two in the last 6 months, so it was a good trade for me. The other guy was of course very happy with the trade as well.

• MFS

Pinballtoppers.com - Speaker Light Kits business change.. Post #590 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by DugFreez – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

... it is not an aftermarket PS. Just wondering what is different about that game. Thanks. Apollo 13 and Goldeneye were the first 2 Sega/Stern Whitestar games and the only 2 to not have ... front of the cabinet (near the coin door on the right side of the cabinet). Apollo 13 and Goldeneye are the only 2 games that are caught in the point between the games ...

• MFS

FS Cherry DMD Display 128x32 Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Arcadegarage – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Up for sale here is a used CHERRY 128x32 DMD plasma display taken out of a Sega Apollo 13 pinball machine. No lines are out and has no burn. Nice and bright! As you ... I took this list off Marco's website...compatible with: 24 ADDAMS FAMILY ADDAMS FAMILY GOLD AIRBORNE APOLLO 13 ATTACK FROM MARS AUSTIN POWERS BARB WIRE BATMAN (DARK KNIGHT) BIG BANG BAR BIG BUCK ...

• STN

What's Next for STERN? Post #205 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Aurich – in Stern Pinball ‐ Last reply over 7 years ago

I'm waiting for the Wu Tang pin, deepest Stern ever, with 36 modes. Featuring Killa Beez multiball, with 9 balls. Most gratuitous multiball since Apollo 13. The slings and bumpers all play kung fu fighting effects. Instead of just one gun-shaped ball launcher, like The Shadow, it has two, one on each side of the coin door (left one can be Start). To launch the ball and try for the skill shot you must pull both triggers at the same time, like a John Woo flick.

• TGE

Tech: Has anyone put a shaker motor in Goldeneye? What kind works? Post #6 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Rarehero – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Does anyone know if GE has any programming to accommodate a shaker? Nope. Back then games programmed for shakers CAME with shakers. As far as Sega goes, Apollo 13 had a shaker...not sure any others did.

• ALL

Which titles have a TRAGICALLY bad theme? Post #115 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Pdxmonkey – in All Pinball ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Was there a pin made in the 90's based on a good movie other than T2? Starship Troopers MSF, BSD and Apollo 13 weren't bad.

• MFS

Pinballtoppers.com - Speaker Light Kits business change.. Post #574 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Supadave – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 10 years ago

Here is the GNR video. Just tossed it up on youtube. Sorry if the video is crappy. It was dark and an Iphone. It looks much nicer in real life believe me. The machines listed below would fall on this list of kits needing to be placed behind the grill instead of in front of. Apollo 13 Batman Forever Baywatch Goldeneye Guns N' Roses Mary Shelly's Frankenstein Maverick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nw25vW5ADs

• MFS

FS: Sega Apollo 13 Post #7 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by thepita007 – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

I uploaded 15 more photos here http://gallery.damngamer.com/index.php/Pinball-Machine-Projects/Apollo-13

• MFS

FS: Sega Apollo 13 Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by thepita007 – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Up for grabs is a Apollo 13 pinball machine: asking $3000.00 OBO (notice its OBO before you price police) Willing to ... ) For high-res pictures go to: http://gallery.damngamer.com/index.php/Pinball-Machine-Projects/Apollo-13 Pictures [att=994568,261052] [att=994568,261053] [att=994568,261054]

• TGE

Apollo 13 display goes bezerk Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by tomapollo13 – in Tech: Generic ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Hey all My Apollo 13 pinball display goes bezerk after being on for a while. The machine works otherwise. If I turn it off for a bit then it works fine. I've searched the forum and will try to reseat the connectors, but any other hints if that doesn't fix it? Where should I start? Tom

• MFS

FS/FT Apollo 13 & Jurassic Park Post #23 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by R4840 – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Apollo 13 SOLD

• MFS

FS: Pinballer22 in NE games: HUO TSPP and Lethal Weapon 3 for 1k Post #26 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by Pinballer22 – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Happy 4th bump....prices lowered. Apollo traded last night Family Guy $5200 - powder coated by Back Alley, LED's, Mirror Blades, Speaker ... , LED's, mirror Blades, new pf glass. Just received a deep cleaning less than 100 plays ago Apollo 13 *Traded* - Cleaned top to bottom, LED's added. Cabinet is very nice and pf is also ...

• MFS

FA: NOS parts, sample parts, Tommy, MB,CC, AFM, Flintstones, AP13, JP Post #1 in topic

Posted over 11 years ago by GAP – in Pinball machines for sale ‐ Last reply over 11 years ago

Clearing out some NOS parts, sample parts , playfields. I will be adding more parts all week. Monster Bash Attack from mars Flintstones Apollo 13 Jurassic park Sharkey shoot out Tommy (rare parts) Cactus Canyon Elvis Star Wars Star Wars Episode one Tales of the Arabian Nights More to come http://www.ebay.com/sch/drnogle7021/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692 Thanks for looking GAP www.greatamericanpinball.com

Found 1,678 forum posts. Currently showing results page 14 of 17.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/search?s=1&q=apollo%2013&page=14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.