This is a Thursday night warmup tournament ahead of the Buffalo Pinball Summer Open that happens Friday through Sunday. Details:
* Matches will take place on non-BPSO machines
* 3 strikes, heads up (one on one)
* 1-game matches to determine strikes
* $20/person registration fee
* 50 players max
* Coin drop required to play each game
* Trophies for top 3
* 100% of registration fees go to trophies and the following payout schedule:
....... 3 through 25 players:
....... 1st: 50%; 2nd: 30%; 3rd: 20%
....... 26 through 50 players:
....... 1st: 40%; 2nd: 24%; 3rd: 16%; 4th: 12%; 5th: 8%
Pre-registration details should be posted on the Facebook page the evening of 6/15 (Thursday), and the pre-registration period should start at that time.
Tournament director: Steve Daniels
More details on the website:
This is a one-day event.
Hit the button to indicate you'll be there!I'm going to be at this event!
Who can you meet at this event?
Currently, one Pinsider is known to be attending this event: