format is as follows-
- 4 player rounds from start based on florida standings, seeded in order. (first group in first round would be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th ranked in florida playing together. then rest are following same format)
- each round honors will be given to highest seeded player in group to choose game or position, and so on. after that game is complete, the choice moves to the next player that started on initial game. following the same format until 4 games have been played in that round, with a first choice coming from every player in round.
- round scoring is as follows for games played 1st = 4 points, 2nd = 3 points, 3rd = 2 points, 4th = 1 point. maximum scoring per round is 16 points and minimum is 4.
- in each round the first 3 games played must be from each era. EM, early solid state (84'-94'), and modern/current. (tna counts as early ss)
which means that the last game in grouping could be from any era.
- we will play as many rounds as time will allow until 1pm sunday an then break off into respective finals groupings. finals will be seeded in swiss pairings. example being 1st, 8th, 9th, 16th. this is based on 16 people.
- finals will consist of a minimum of half the field. there are no byes
Please contact me for directions
This is a multi-day event!
Hit the button to indicate you'll be there!I'm going to be at this event!
Who can you meet at this event?
Currently, no Pinsiders have indicated they'll be visiting this event.
Will you be there? Click the “I'm Going!” button on the right!
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside