- Standup targets actually register!
- Feels like a Williams game in terms of ruleset.
- Temple adds a ton of strategy to the game: 2x playfield, road trip, etc.
- Super Jackpot rules are interesting, and help the player learn essential multiball skills.
- Return of the vari-target!
- Sounds make you feel like you just played Surf 'n Safari II.
- Vari-target often doesn't register on routed games and makes the game unplayable.
- Layout relies heavily on the left flipper.
- Continent modes are way too similar.
- Ghost from RCT is reincarnated as the shrunken head.