Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by EMPins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

t1000.JPG
    push-off-cliff.jpg
    m_enabler_2_16.png
    IMG_1810.jpg
    IMG_1807.jpg

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago

It gets all kinds of worse, when you start thinking about selling your house....to find a bigger one.

#52 12 years ago

Nice looking T2.

Pins grow like rabbits

#53 12 years ago
    Quoted from JDub1006:

Pins grow like rabbits

Rabbits are cute and cuddly and don't get you in trouble with the wife... this is more like a bacterial infection or STD

#54 12 years ago

yes T2 looks fantastic modded!

#55 12 years ago

Before your collections grow out of control
    learn the art of sell - just 1 or 2 so you know you can

#56 12 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

It gets all kinds of worse, when you start thinking about selling your house....to find a bigger one.

Or selling your kids to fund an MM ...

#57 12 years ago

Needs more T-1000

Quoted for truth.

t1000.JPGt1000.JPG

#58 12 years ago

Ok, where do I find a T-1000? That's great. There's a coin takers LED kit with my name on it. Any advice on that? Love to hear from T2 owners!

#59 12 years ago

I did the super mega whatever it's called kit from CT. It's good... But now that I have a bit more lighting experience I've gone through and changed it up quite a bit.

Pinside pinball_customs makes the T100 molds and hand paints them. I plug him so much I better get a discount on my next mod, hah.

#60 12 years ago

My under cab flashers from Cointaker.

#61 12 years ago

There were two bulbs out when I picked it up. I'm not sure the sequence of events , but somehow there is a full cointakers LED kit in the mail. This is all your fault!

#62 12 years ago
    Quoted from bigduke6:

Thanks for all the advice. The beer fridge is staying. The guy who sold me this also had a ST:TNG that was Unbeleaveable! Every mod possible. I think if I added that, well then I'd be done!

Trust me, your never done. You can stash the at your parents, work, friends, under each other. You'll get there, don't worry. I had just one, once.

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-people-did-this/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.