You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WWFRR Switch cemter ramp2 (2).jpg
wwfrr switch steel ramp.jpg
WWFRR Switch cemter ramp.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hi all I broke my micro switch on my wwf royal rumble, its the switch that sits underneath the middle ramp and pops out just as the wireform starts and registers the hitman, hacksaw and luger , I cant find the part number in the manual, and some of the part numbers where I think it might be the one, I cant find for sale, maybe the part number has changed through the years not sure, there is a few that look like the one im looking for, but don't have the diode on them, any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks..

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Hi all I broke my micro switch on my wwf Royal Rumble, its the switch that sits underneath the middle ramp and pops out just as the wireform starts and registers the hitman, hacksaw and luger , I cant find the part number in the manual, and some of the part numbers where I think it might be the one, I cant find for sale, maybe the part number has changed through the years not sure, there is a few that look like the one im looking for, but don't have the diode on them, any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks..

I do not see a switch under the pf. I have attached a picture of the switch I believe you need. In the manual it is on page 29 and it is switch #43, Middle Ramp Enter. pn 180-5090-00. Check this and see if it is the switch you need.

WWFRR Switch cemter ramp.jpgWWFRR Switch cemter ramp.jpg
#3 10 years ago

Hi Double D , thanks for the response, no its not that switch,keep going along that ramp , and there a little triangle hole at the end of that solid stainless steel ramp, an inch or so before the wireform starts , sticking out of the triangle should be a metal end of a switch, that's sort of triangle shaped hanging over where the wireform joins the ramp and the switch is screwed in underneath the ramp, that's the switch number I need my friend.

#4 10 years ago

Go to page 39. There is a breakdown of the components of the Item #2 Center Steel Ramp Assy. There is the switch I mentioned before and then there is a second switch pn 180-5093-00. that could be the switch you need. I've attach ed pic. Anyone know the part number of this switch? Sorry about the pictures. Hopefully you can see the switch.

wwfrr switch steel ramp.jpgwwfrr switch steel ramp.jpg WWFRR Switch cemter ramp2 (2).jpgWWFRR Switch cemter ramp2 (2).jpg
#5 10 years ago

that's the thing, I cant find it for sale anyware, and was wondering if the part number might have changed through out the years??. thanks again for taking the trouble to post pics..

#6 10 years ago

I see it on Bay Area Amusements. There was a number change to 180-5093-01 but they are currently out of stock.

https://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SW-180-5093-01

#7 10 years ago

I wonder if another micro-switch with the same blade measurements would work? Marco has lots of micro-switches with the measurements in the pictures.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=sub-mini

#8 10 years ago

Thanks Double D for going through all the trouble to help, much appreciate it, yeah cant find any down here in oz from pinball suppliers, wonder if its possible to just buy some sort of flexible blade and make your own or like westofrome asked maybe another might do the same job??

#9 10 years ago

Sorry double d still couldn't find it on the bayarea amusement site, an cant see it through link.

#10 10 years ago

Looks like the link got cut off by pinside so when you click you miss a bunch of characters.

Try this:
http://bit.ly/1oPNUbH

1 week later
#11 10 years ago

cheers thanx for the link.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwfrr-micro-switch-part-number-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.