IMG_2684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2683 (resized).jpeg
Mockup copy (resized).jpg
Arena Flag reference (resized).jpeg
Arena Example (resized).jpg
A8B73FBB-E32F-40A1-B3B3-A88BF1580B53 (resized).jpeg
8C321613-BEAD-4723-9134-CC46E02ECCD7 (resized).jpeg
20230219_002941 (resized).jpg
There are 1,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 35.
#1 10 years ago

Welcome WWFRR lovers!

#2 10 years ago

i thought I would share a little mod i am working on. i got the idea when I discovered the 2 data east games I have (wwfrr and tftc) both have black light responsive art on the PF. this is stage 1 of doing my wwfrr, I still need to tidy it up a bit, and no, it is not as bright in-person as the pic might infer, and I also need to install the dimmer switch in the cab by the coin door, for easy on/off/adjustment. in the pic, i show just GI lighting, just the Black Light lighting, and then the GI and Black Lights both on. pretty neat, i think!

photo-21.JPGphoto-21.JPG

#3 10 years ago

In the club and would love instructions for your mod if you don't mnd. Thanks.

#4 10 years ago

Just gonna peek my head in here as i should be picking mine up next week

#5 10 years ago

Very cool mod. Don't have a wwfrr yet but will add one as soon I find one close for sale. Might join your club in the future. Very underestimated pin, maybe the theme doesnt give it the love it deserves. For my part I love the theme.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

In the club and would love instructions for your mod if you don't mnd. Thanks.

Super easy. I got the strips of black light LEDs off eBay, which included the power plug and adapter. They have 3m tape on the back of the led strips, so I followed the line for the glass, putting the lights just below the channel for the glass to slide in (found this was a good spot, as it was high enough up on the wall to hit most areas of the PF with the black light's light). Once I had it taped up, I cut the excess of the led strip, which can be trimmed every 3 LEDs. Dropped the wires in to the cabinet, hooked wires up to the power plug. Put a dimmer switch (got from same eBay seller) in the line, and then simply ran a regular extention cord in through the back of the cabinet (moved the grating off of one of the vent holes in bottom of cab, and just put cord in through that).

I am a bit weird when it comes to electronics, as i tend to always worry that something i did may fo wrong, or there could be a fault in the electronics i installed. so I made it so that all the controls/power are right by the inside of the coin door. Not only can I control the brightness and intensity of the LEDs, bt I can also unplug the extention cord from the LEDs when not in use.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Very cool mod. Don't have a wwfrr yet but will add one as soon I find one close for sale. Might join your club in the future. Very underestimated pin, maybe the theme doesnt give it the love it deserves. For my part I love the theme.

It is a double good pin for me, I love the game play, and I love old school wrestling, so it is a huge hit with my wife and me.

#8 10 years ago

I'm in the club, and proud!!

#9 10 years ago

Nice mod! I'm in as well. Old-school wrestling fan here, and this is a great game with tons to do! "Ohhh Yeaaahhh!"

image.jpgimage.jpg

#10 10 years ago

Awesome wrestlers on there...if I didn't have to life my playfield weekly to fix something I would do that too haha.

#11 10 years ago

Nice figures!
What set/series are those from?

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from OnTilt:

Nice figures!
What set/series are those from?

those WWF figures from the "Hasbro" line. If you type "WWF HASBRO" and maybe "figure" in on eBay, you will get a ton listings--the Hasbro line had a bunch of figures/wrestlers from that era. LOL, I actually have them all,lol. Yes, I am a bit of a classic wresting "nut"!!!

--ed

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Jnewton:

Nice mod! I'm in as well. Old-school wrestling fan here, and this is a great game with tons to do! "Ohhh Yeaaahhh!"

I'm an old school fan too. I still watch, a bit, but it is more out of habit, as I love the older stuff more. To get my fix of the older stuff, I love the WWE on demand channel, and of course I have my DVDs.

And like you, this pin is a double hit with me:
1) great playing pinball machine
2) classic WWF themed

--Ed

#14 10 years ago

Great machine. I love mine. Of course, the theme is huge for the WrestleCrap guy.

#15 10 years ago

I guess I can hange here a bit. But my WWFRR is in storage--was on location last year, came up with a couple of puzzling glitches (dead display, false "coin door open" notice, etc.) that kept changing, although mechanically it played beautifully until it went flaky. Had the boards professionally checked/repaired, spent much time under the pf to no avail. It shal leturn, though!

Has anyone else here ever thought about retheming this game as a classic (mid-90's) ECW game? Think of the entrance songs!!!!! Black cabinet, barbed wire....

#16 10 years ago

I added spotlight in the top left!!!

IMG_0560.jpgIMG_0560.jpg

#17 10 years ago

and

IMG_0657.jpgIMG_0657.jpg

#18 10 years ago

!

IMG_0373.jpgIMG_0373.jpg

#19 10 years ago

Joined the club back in June, it's my first pin!

Love it so much. Super Jackpot and Royal Rumble are really tough goals. Great callouts, tons to shoot for, plenty of ways to play.

Mine was in beautiful shape when I got it, and I've kept it clean and fast, but it developed a gameplay issue in the last few days. When the game begins, both a game mode and one of the Royal Rumble lights starts flashing. Mode lit doesn't correspond to mode active, and some other weirdness. Haven't dove too deep into it yet, and will make a longer post when I do more troubleshooting, but thought I'd throw what I know out there now in case anyone has any ideas.

Thanks for making this post! Ooooooooh yeeeeeeeah!

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

those WWF figures from the "Hasbro" line. If you type "WWF HASBRO" and maybe "figure" in on eBay, you will get a ton listings--the Hasbro line had a bunch of figures/wrestlers from that era. LOL, I actually have them all,lol. Yes, I am a bit of a classic wresting "nut"!!!
--ed

Yeah, grabbed most of them at the flea market. Hardest one to get was the Macho Man with the hat/jacket. I was gonna try and cram Yokozuna by his ramp but it ain't happening lol.

#21 10 years ago

Glad to see threw Indiana boys with the game and I know of another in Indiana in storage, be great to get together and compete on it sometime.

#22 10 years ago

Yeah, grabbed most of them at the flea market. Hardest one to get was the Macho Man with the hat/jacket. I was gonna try and cram Yokozuna by his ramp but it ain't happening lol.

They did some smaller Yokozuna figures over the years, not from the same line as the ones you have, but could likely work well if you had your heart set on getting a Yoko on that ramp area

The one in the first pic is more recent, done in the past few years. The second is a little older, as I think it came out when he was still alive and wrestling. I believe that both figures are in the 2-3 inch range -- and I'm sure they can be grabbed easily on eBay for cheap.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#23 10 years ago

For those who are thinking about putting some figures around the PF, I have also seen it done with these type of figure, and it also looks pretty darn cool too! They are smaller, more in the 2-3 inch range, so they sometimes fit better in other areas the big ones won't, also the flat bottling is nice for attaching them (I imagine some good double sided tape surface, or even zip ties in the holes in the bottom flat surface would work well). It's also good as this line has a ton of wrestlers from the era of the game, many who are in the game, and them being smaller allows for putting more in, if desired. There are a few others in this series that aren't in the pic, but the image is just a fast google grab. There are a few rare ones that fetch a bit of money, but 80% of the whole collection is easy to find and pretty cheap on ebay.
--Ed
image.jpgimage.jpg

#24 10 years ago

museum putty is really good to stick your figures on with, wont leave marks if you ever want to swap them around. And can put up with a bashing from ball. love how razor ramon is on the playfield, its great to see his back on track!!!Always been one of my favourites ..."Here comes the bad guy!!!!"

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

museum putty is really good to stick your figures on with, wont leave marks if you ever want to swap them around. And can put up with a bashing from ball. love how razor ramon is on the playfield, its great to see his back on track!!!Always been one of my favourites ..."Here comes the bad guy!!!!"

Never heard of museum putty, but sounds good, so I will try and grab some to use on some stuff I want a better grip on. Where can you get that stuff at?

And, I agree; it's nice to see razor getting better, as well as jake! I met jake a couple months ago, and he was in good shape, and seemed very happy.

#26 10 years ago

Found mine in a mini-warehouse raid sometime last fall-ish. Or maybe it was Spring? Don't remember. I do remember it was unloved and coated in dirt/grime. Was pulled off a route in Reno in the 90's and then shipped to this guy's place -- where it sat for 10+ years. Still strapped to the pallet.

Funny stupid story: At the warehouse we get it off the pallet and set it up. Probably the first time it's sat on legs since 2001. Take off the glass to inspect it. Boots up. Turns on. I'm looking down at the upper playfield target bank, which has the targets down.

"Oh yeah! She's working 100%. No problems." - op

Targets reset and BLAM! One of the targets fires up out of the target bank, flies out of the playfield, out of the machine and hits me in the face.

Uncomfortable silence...

There were a lot of little weird hacks (that were luckily reversable) on some of the mechanical stuff. Grease everywhere (pro-tip: grease on drop target mechanisms may make them seem better on the first day, but then gum up/attract dirt/eventually creates a huge mess from day 2 onwards). Otherwise, it just required some TLC.

BTW: If your lower flippers are weak as hell, check the coil. My machine had the wrong coils installed, which looked almost like they had been installed by the factory. I wonder if that is why this machine was yanked off the route (other than flying targets)...anyways...

A good buddy of mine from EBP came over and helped me give the entire thing a true shop job. Everything taken off and cleaned. Playfield cleaned and waxed. New targets. Flipper rebuild. Some tactful LED/colored bulb choices and blam! Cool looking and playing WWFRR. I even have the world's only color changing Tag Button...you think any color changer is gonna fit in there don't you? So did I. It ends up that the base of the LED won't fit inside the button. We had to do a simple hackjob to the LED to make it fit. When I get the machine back home, I'll share it with you guys. It adds to the visuals and I don't really want to go back to a normal bulb in there.

If you're in the East Bay of the SF Bay Area, stop by Phoenix Games. My WWFRR is in the back league only room right now (but if you ask nicely, the staff may let you back there...or just show up to league night, Thursdays 7:30PM /end EBP plug). Fair Warning: it's set to very hard and the outlanes are all the way open. It's like that because *I* like my machines difficult. >

I *wish* they had made a life-sized Macho King crown replica. I'm not super into adding action figures to machines, but I'd totally add that as a topper and add a light to the purple jewel. I realize that was before the era represented on the machine, but I think it would be cooler than the belt topper. An alternate I've been thinking about is finding some skiing goggles and doing them up like Randy Savage glasses. You can probably tell who my favorite wrassler is by now.

OMFG one more thing. I recreated artwork for one of the plastics, as seen in this thread:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-wwf-royal-rumble-plastics

The file:

http://www.drunkentemple.com/royalrumblepin/rrplastRepro01.pdf

I never received confirmation on if the size worked out okay...but hopefully this is useful. If I ever get around to it, I could probably do the entire set. There doesn't seem to be anything super complicated going on with the artwork on the plastics in this game.

Also: Cliffy has protectors for this game, hit him up for some. Those mode start shots take a furious beating.

#27 10 years ago

Does anyone know the difference between the 1.03 and 1.06 roms? Mine has the 1.03, but I haven't been able to find a change list anywhere. Is it worth seeking out an upgrade?

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

Never heard of museum putty, but sounds good, so I will try and grab some to use on some stuff I want a better grip on. Where can you get that stuff at?And, I agree; it's nice to see razor getting better, as well as jake! I met jake a couple months ago, and he was in good shape, and seemed very happy.

Just type in museum putty when your on ebay next, another pinsider got me on to it a while back when I wanted to stick my figures on the playfield, I swap mine around because I have a fair few, at the moment on my rumble I have all 3 demolition members, legion of doom, million dollar man ultimate warrior and the warlord and use my other figures as a topper.I think I paid about $7.00 au for a small pack of putty but it is good. Cant believe you met jake the snake, that is cool!!! I remember years ago Mr perfect and tatunka were wrestling here in Australia and I got to see them up close, I was just saying today to my workmate today, I regret not getting a photo with them.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Does anyone know the difference between the 1.03 and 1.06 roms? Mine has the 1.03, but I haven't been able to find a change list anywhere. Is it worth seeking out an upgrade?

Not sure from 1.03 to 1.06, but I had 1.05 and went to 1.06 and saw/heard zero differences.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Cant believe you met jake the snake, that is cool!!! I remember years ago Mr perfect and tatunka were wrestling here in Australia and I got to see them up close, I was just saying today to my workmate today, I regret not getting a photo with them.

I have actually been able to meet several wrestlers at conventions and such, I'm not the type to wait outside of the building after a wrestling event though. off the top of my head, I have been lucky enough to meet (I know as soon as I hit post, I will remember others):
Hulk hogan
Ax
Smash
Mr Fuji
Goldust
Lanny Poffo (genius)
Shockmaster/tugboat/typhoon
George the animal Steele
Million dollar man
Virgil
Diesel
Harley race
Jimmy hart
Tatanka
Slick
Howard finkil
Brutus beefcake
Brett hart
Jim Neighart
Roddy Piper
Nikolai Volkolf
Iron sheik
Tito Santana
Cowboy bob Orton
The warlord
King Kong bundy
Hacksaw Jim duggan
Doink
Akeem/one man gang
Super star billy graham
The king Jerry Lawler
Greg the hammer valentine
Jake the snake
Bobby the brain heenan

some more "recent" wrestlers:
Mick Foley
RVD
Balls Mahoney
Raven
Sandman
The blue meanie
Sharkboy
Rhyno
Sabu
Lita

#31 10 years ago

Also: Cliffy has protectors for this game, hit him up for some. Those mode start shots take a furious beating.

I agree, get the Cliffy's for WWFRR, they are awesome! I was one of Cliffy's testers for the WWFRR set of protectors, and I love them! Not only do the protect your game, but the help hide any old wear around the areas that usually get beat up!

Here are some shots from when I put mine in.

If you have WWFRR, I can't say it enough, contact Cliffy and get your game the protectors for your machine!

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from sosage:

I *wish* they had made a life-sized Macho King crown replica. I'm not super into adding action figures to machines, but I'd totally add that as a topper and add a light to the purple jewel. I realize that was before the era represented on the machine, but I think it would be cooler than the belt topper.

I totally agree, I have always wanted them to do a macho king crown! Hopefully they will do it one day!
Also, savage is also my and my wife's favorite too!

#33 10 years ago

You like Macho Man........

your welcome!

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

I have actually been able to meet several wrestlers at conventions and such, I'm not the type to wait outside of the building after a wrestling event though. off the top of my head, I have been lucky enough to meet (I know as soon as I hit post, I will remember others):Hulk hoganAxSmashMr FujiGoldustLanny Poffo (genius)Shockmaster/tugboat/typhoonGeorge the animal SteeleMillion dollar manVirgilDieselHarley raceJimmy hartTatankaSlickHoward finkilBrutus beefcakeBrett hartJim NeighartRoddy PiperNikolai VolkolfIron sheikTito SantanaCowboy bob OrtonThe warlordKing Kong bundyHacksaw Jim dugganDoinkAkeem/one man gangSuper star billy grahamThe king Jerry LawlerGreg the hammer valentineJake the snakeBobby the brain heenansome more "recent" wrestlers:Mick FoleyRVDBalls MahoneyRavenSandmanThe blue meanieSharkboyRhynoSabuLita

Wow!!!!That's Huge!!! :-)A lot of names there I haven't herd in a while. Always liked the warlord ,he got to big wrestle though, he had a short rumble one year I remember, I think it was in the powers of pain days with the barbarian, Hogan took him out in about 2 seconds of him entering... I always thought power and glory were cool ,With Hercules and Paul Roma, no one ever talks about them when they talk about old school wrestling or power house tag teams for that matter , so I had to put a card of them in my rumble where the instuctions go. I think they were managed by slick?? dunno its been a while!!! The Bezerker rules, I don't care what anybody says!!!!Huff, Huff, Huff...

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

I agree, get the Cliffy's for WWFRR, they are awesome! I was one of Cliffy's testers for the WWFRR set of protectors, and I love them! Not only do the protect your game, but the help hide any old wear around the areas that usually get beat up!
Here are some shots from when I put mine in.
If you have WWFRR, I can't say it enough, contact Cliffy and get your game the protectors for your machine!

Just got those in - they look great!

#36 10 years ago

Not pinball related, but I think many of you guys may enjoy this. I've been watching these OSW Review episodes and really enjoy listening to them in the background while at work or wrenching a pinball machine (I actually discovered this while working on my Royal Rumble). They run through all the pay-per-views of the Hulkamania era and sort of condense each one into about 1-2 hours. It's an Irish podcast essentially playing over a lot of nicely edited video footage. The early episodes are rough, but half way through it gets pretty good (IMO). This was a pretty entertaining way to relive some of the era I am very nostalgic for (and even covers some of the era the pinball covers). They just finished Wrestlemania IX, which is one of many big examples of Hulk Hogan pulling some very questionable stuff with the script, and they are now working on episodes that cover...well...random storylines. Anyways:

vimeo.com/channels/493562

They are on Youtube as well, but like Botchamania they keep getting yanked down and are peppered throughout multiple accounts.

#37 10 years ago

Had a bit of a party over the weekend, and had the machines going, thought lotr would get more play than the rumble but a few old wrestling heads showed up and they were tripping out over the wwf, they never saw anything like that before, they kept asking wheres the ultimate warrior, lucky I had a ultimate warrior figure on the playfield to tie them over. it was good to see the rumble getting the respect it deserves....

#38 10 years ago

Got the issue I mentioned above resolved, game is back to 100%. If time allows, I might do a tear-down this weekend so I can wax and get my Cliffys put in.

Played a bunch of games after fixing the issue, and found myself really looking at the game strategically. How do you guys typically approach the game when going for high scores? It seems like multiball is the way to go... Royal Rumble is such a tough thing to reach, not to mention complete, and the start mode shots can be pretty unforgiving. But with multiball, get the jackpot built up nice and high and you're on your way.

Also, I'm getting pretty good at hitting the Macho Man shot pretty consistently, but I still brick the Get in the Ring shot most of the time. I either go too early and hit the D-E-A-D drops, or too late and hit the left slingshot. Either way, pretty high risk. Am I the only one?

#39 10 years ago

I have pretty much given up on the Get in the Ring shot. Too risky.

For score, I generally play to start the standard multi ball, and just try to get as many of those jackpots as possible. Has anyone ever gotten all the wrestlers in standard multi ball mode? I think I've maybe gotten 5 or 6, never close to all 9...

#40 10 years ago

What about the honky Tonk man. LOL he use to hit people over the head with his guitar LOL

#41 10 years ago

I've gotten all nine wrestlers twice, but then panicked and drained before I could collect the super jackpot.

I definitely need to rethink my multiball strategy. Knowing that the timer stops when you cradle has stopped me from ever wanting to cradle, but that timer is so long! I think when I get home from work and play tonight, I may try cradling until I'm down to two balls, and then trying to play those two simultaneously until I get a third ball back.

#42 10 years ago

I have a big problem getting my ball to stay in the upper eject during both royal rumble and pandemonium modes, how easy should that shot be to make? I got a chance to play another persons WWFRR last weekend and I made the shot 3 times in my first game, I've made it three times in three months on mine....really would help pandemonium mode which I love. I have also only completed all 9 wrestlers once, and got it up to the playfield but could hit the shot then lost my ball on a drain. Anyone got advice for that shot? I suspect I may have the too much of an angle on my game, but haven't checked where it should be. Thanks for any help.

#43 10 years ago

Upper eject is definitely a tough shot to make on mine as well. Seemingly impossible from a cradle (I always end up hitting the left drop.) I can only make it by using the left flipper to shoot the ball to the wall right below the exit, and then using the momentum from it rolling down to the right flipper.

It has crossed my mind to make sure my upper playfield is level separate of the rest of the playfield. Will take a look next time the glass comes off.

#44 10 years ago

My upper left, upper playfield shot is actually pretty easy. The key on mine is to just shoot it as late as possible off the right flipper without trying to shatz the ball. It does a nice gentle roll into the mechanism and locks in place.

Strategy wise on this game, it depends on if I have a "gimme MB" on ball 3 or not. If gimme MB is active, then I kind of split my efforts between knocking down modes to get to Royal Rumble and entertaining getting MB started on balls 1 and 2, but not stressing it because it's coming on ball 3. The rules encourage efficient shot making, in that you can make certain shots to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. So when lighting modes, you *should* be knocking down wrestlers and progressing towards MB at the same time (even if you weren't intending to go for MB).

During the normal MB mode, I don't bother with the add-a-ball. It's trying to bait you into playing incredibly risky. Unless your playstyle is already loose and on-the-fly, I highly recommend rejecting the temptation to try for it.

My main strategy for MB is to get two balls under control and cradled down below, send one up to the mini-PF and cradle. Then just slowly stage flip and knock those targets down. If I haven't used up my MB-restart or hit any jackpots, I avoid jackpots as much as possible. I just try to set up this cradle situation and build that jackpot. When I am down to 2 balls, they are both down below and I have no MB-restart (I restarted it already or I hit a jackpot shot trying to send a ball up to the mini-PF), THEN I try to hit jackpots. It's a slow way of playing MB, but you can reap really huge rewards when this plan works out.

Pandemonium I also do something similar. Get the ball to the upper PF. Hit that left shot. Priority is to gain control of the ball on the upper playfield. THEN try to get control of the bottom ball via one flipper (on my machine, you've either succeeded or failed to gain control of the upper PF ball by the time the lower PF ball comes out of the pops). Repeat until I'm comfortable with the balls I have cradled down below. Then stage flip and knock down targets on the upper PF. If I lose the ball off the upper PF, work on sending one from below back up. I'm making it sound easier than it actually is, but that's how I try to play it.

P.S.

Quoted from RDReynolds:

I have pretty much given up on the Get in the Ring shot. Too risky.
For score, I generally play to start the standard multi ball, and just try to get as many of those jackpots as possible. Has anyone ever gotten all the wrestlers in standard multi ball mode? I think I've maybe gotten 5 or 6, never close to all 9...

I feel you on the Get in the Ring shot. I can nail Macho Man, but I can't hit the Ring shot on purpose.

For MB, I've snagged all 9 and had Super Jackpot lit a few times. I don't remember ever completing it and getting Super Jackpot though. I really should bring this game home so I can spend a weekend just playing the hell out of it.

#45 10 years ago

My main complaint with this game is that the GI is too dark.
Very difficult to see the ball at times.
I have to play with my gameroom neons on out of necessity
(and to make the playfield colors pop)

Here are my ghetto mods:

apron.jpgapron.jpg hulk.jpghulk.jpg under.jpgunder.jpg

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I have a big problem getting my ball to stay in the upper eject during both Royal Rumble and pandemonium modes, how easy should that shot be to make? I got a chance to play another persons WWFRR last weekend and I made the shot 3 times in my first game, I've made it three times in three months on mine....really would help pandemonium mode which I love. I have also only completed all 9 wrestlers once, and got it up to the playfield but could hit the shot then lost my ball on a drain. Anyone got advice for that shot? I suspect I may have the too much of an angle on my game, but haven't checked where it should be. Thanks for any help.

I really struggled with that shot as well. Its not that I couldnt get the ball there, its like there is something mechanically that stopped it from staying there. I couldnt see any reason for it though.

#47 10 years ago

re: upper playfield eject

i find the easiest way to consistently hit the eject as follows:

- shoot from right flipper on the fly (ball will not reach eject)
- hold up left flipper as ball returns to pass over to right
- as the ball is reaching the tip of the right flipper, nail it, and the momentum will carry it to the eject.

#48 10 years ago

I can frequently hit it from the right flipper, the ball just doesn't seem to want to stay there, really frustrating during pandemonium since that mode is so fun with multi-ball, I always select that as my skill shot bonus whenever 3-ball pandemonium is an option.

#49 10 years ago

Not sure what you mean by stay... unless mine is broken too, I was under the impression that it was only meant to stay there for a moment before being ejected again (and this is why you can keep hitting it to add balls in Pandemonium, up to 6.)

#50 10 years ago

Mine doesn't stay for that second to eject a new ball, it hits and instantly bounces out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 26.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 35.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwfrr-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.