images.jpeg
cop.jpg
Cops.jpg
Southpark2.png
Southpark.jpg
DSC04258.jpg
images.jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 11 years ago

As the title states. I am looking to trade a NIB XMEN LE Magneto #12 for AC/DC Prem (newer run).

Machine can be shipped anywhere in CONUS.

Contact me if you are interested...

1 week later
#2 11 years ago

Anyone ??

#3 11 years ago

Great offer that someone should jump on!

#4 11 years ago

I'd want a little cash kicker if I had acdc

#5 11 years ago

I would also accept $7000 shipped anywhere in CONUS...

1 week later
#6 11 years ago

Anyone ??

#7 11 years ago

I think that's a tough sell. There have been several Magnetos and Wolverines with mods (speakers, shakers, etc.) in the mid to high 5,000s. Granted, those were not NIB.

Free bump and good luck! Love the theme and the cabinet artwork.

#8 11 years ago

I got one for a G and change cheaper. Wait till after the code updates and the demand should increase. Too bad you have it coupled up in the box. You could enjoy it while you are waiting to sell it. It is a awsome game.

1 week later
#9 11 years ago

I might be interested in a HUO/MINT LOTR + $$$...

Let me know

1 week later
#10 11 years ago

Machine is #12

#11 11 years ago

yep, 7K a bit much for this machine when the trend of recent sales is going sub 5k

#12 11 years ago

Wish you were closer.

#13 11 years ago

I was thinking about the same trade, looks like no takers. Best of luck

#14 11 years ago

Keep it. Xmen >>> AC/DC.

- B

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

the trend of recent sales is going sub 5k

One machine being offered at $5k that wasn't NIB doesn't make the trend of less than $5k. I'd say that right now, the machine is trending to be worth about $5500-$5800 out of box, so $6000-$6400 seems more right for NIB. Add to that this is a really low number, and if you want that sort of thing, it might not be such a bad deal.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

One machine being offered at $5k that wasn't NIB doesn't make the trend of less than $5k. I'd say that right now, the machine is trending to be worth about $5500-$5800 out of box, so $6000-$6400 seems more right for NIB. Add to that this is a really low number, and if you want that sort of thing, it might not be such a bad deal.

Yeah, I thought that was a bit of a stretch too. It's definitely a weak demand right now, especially after the less than perfect code update, but sub 5k??? I'd have to think about a second NIB to hold on to for sub 5k

1 week later
#17 11 years ago

Bump...

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from asnatlas:

You can only flip a game when distributors are out of it & there is significant demand.

Quoted from perryd:

yep, 7K a bit much for this machine when the trend of recent sales is going sub 5k

SUB? TREND? Don't lie. No one likes liars.

#19 11 years ago

Xmen LE is worth more than Ac/Dc premium (unlimited). Talking about distributor price.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from asnatlas:

I bet you would!

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Xmen LE is worth more than Ac/Dc premium (unlimited). Talking about distributor price.

?

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

What does that have to do with it??? Pretty Sure TF LE was more expensive then ACDC Premium too. We all know how thats worked out.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

What does that have to do with it??? Pretty Sure TF LE was more expensive then ACDC Premium too. We all know how thats worked out.

Maybe a distributor might have leads on a customer looking for one and might make a trade since you can't get them from Stern anymore, but they can get AC/DC Premiums as the run is going to be unlimited for a while.

That's my guess what he means.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

Maybe a distributor might have leads on a customer looking for one and might make a trade since you can't get them from Stern anymore, but they can get AC/DC Premiums as the run is going to be unlimited for a while.

Its possible but doubtful the way he worded it. Most distributors still have some Xmen LE's though so I doubt many are looking to take on more till they fix the code.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

The acdc license ends in 2013. Not sure how many productions runs are left in 13 with Metallica and Star Trek plus "the pin" being run. The February run might be it for a while on ACDCP.

#26 11 years ago

i'm sure sterns will stock the hell up before that license runs out. They know it's their current flagship and will milk it for every penny. There will be more than enough to go around.

#27 11 years ago

Don't forget that there is no premium model of Xmen being made. The LE prices are gonna go back up when the code issues are finally taken care of. Lots of people are afraid of the game due to the aux board problems (which seem to be taken care of now) and the incomplete code. Its a whole lotta pinball game for the mid $5000 range if you can find one at that price.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i'm sure sterns will stock the hell up before that license runs out. They know it's their current flagship and will milk it for every penny. There will be more than enough to go around.

Surely they will just renew if they keep selling? Easy enough.

#29 11 years ago

Bump...

1 month later
#30 11 years ago

Bump...

#31 11 years ago

i'm just saying, it would be cheaper for someone to buy an AC/DC Premium for $6300 NIB, and trade it to him, than it would be, to buy a Xmen LE from a dist, right now. So if your thinking on pulling the trigger on the Xmen LE, just do it this way.

#32 11 years ago

Thanks CaptainNeo,
I got the machine with the intent to keep. While my wife and I were in Vegas we got to play an XMEN LE and AC/DC Prem. My wife liked the AC/DC Prem much more... Getting a machine that my wife likes seems like a BIG positive

#33 11 years ago

my wife would want me to get a Tron, or a new Star Trek (if it's coming out). But Tron is take it or leave it for me. Cheap feeling/looking, art package is uneventful, and layout is clunky. Ramps are smooth tho. Rest of the shots feel like shit. If one comes up cheap, i'll consider it, but it isn't worth the money right now.

2 weeks later
#34 11 years ago

Bump...

#35 11 years ago

Looks like (since it's taken a few months), a better route to go might be to sell Magneto outright for 5500-6k (probably after this next code update) and buy an ac/dc prem. new from a distrib for ~6300

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Looks like (since it's taken a few months), a better route to go might be to sell Magneto outright for 5500-6k (probably after this next code update) and buy an ac/dc prem. new from a distrib for ~6300

Yea fattrain hit the nail on the head. I personally would wait for the next update said to be coming within a months time. If it is well received the price may rise a bit or a trade might pop up. Either way good luck finding the pin you want!

#37 11 years ago

X-men update is coming VERY soon.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

X-men update is coming VERY soon.

Will it be ANY good?

#39 11 years ago

Bump...

1 week later
#40 11 years ago

Bump...

#41 11 years ago

Bump, I would take $$ as well. No low ball offers...

#42 11 years ago

Ill trade you my TFLE for it once I finally beat it. That or a cherry CSI. That's the best I can do.

#43 11 years ago

Bump...

1 week later
#44 11 years ago

Bump... I would be willing to sell outright as well. PM me if you are interested...

#45 11 years ago

I still have one AC/DC premium NIB but I actually traded for a MAGNETO HUO with Shaker plus he have me $800. Plus he delivered it to boot. So you might need to throw in a little cash kicker and it should move.

#46 11 years ago

Or a lot (of cash that is).
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you can see for yourself...
ACDC's the bomb and far more popular than Xmen.

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Or a lot (of cash that is).

Oh no....

#48 11 years ago

Perhaps I should restate...
I hope you have a few bucks left over and are able to sell Xmen at a loss even, in order to pick up an ACDC. I don't think you'll ever regret the decision.

#49 11 years ago

People can stop with the low ball offers as well. I will keep it before giving it away....

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

While there are 550 XMen LE's out there I think one of the Stern insiders here said there were 6,000 AC/DC's sold already, with more on the way. There will not any more XMen LE's or Premiums on the way. XMen now has solid code and is an awesome game. Mine won't be leaving for certain.

My suggestion to OP is keep the XMen; cool mode based game with great art, unique shot lay out, great call outs, great custom dots, and (in my subjective personal view) the coolest Marvel super hero theme there can ever be.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-nib-xmen-le-magneto-for-nib-acdc-prem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.