(Topic ID: 68380)

WTB: Yellow "W" Lightning Flippers (Found)

By jalpert

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jalpert
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I'm looking to purchase a set of yellow "W" logo lightning flippers. If you have a set you'd sell, drop me a line. Thanks.

#2 10 years ago

Nobody have yellow W logo lightning flippers or the DW side ramp? I both e-mailed and called Pinball Inc. to see if they'd sell the ramp separate but they aren't calling or e-mailing back.

#3 10 years ago

They won't sell the ramps separately. I need the top 2, but you gotta buy the whole set.

Rick at BAA has said he is working on decent repro lightning flippers, but no ETA.

#4 10 years ago

If I needed two of the 3 it's not the end of the world, but only needing one kinda sucks.

Anyone just need the W ramp? PM me and we'll split down the middle. The person who pays for shipping gets to keep the subway ramp.

1 week later
#5 10 years ago

I bought the Pinball Inc. ramp set, now I just need the lightning flippers.

#6 10 years ago

I would love some lightning flippers also! Any idea when PPS/ BAA wiil get them made?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would love some lightning flippers also! Any idea when PPS/ BAA wiil get them made?

Might want to PM Rick. Whenever a thread comes up, he always says in progress.

I know I need a set for my DW as well. The old repros were garbage and broke constantly.

#8 10 years ago

I did and never got a response.

#9 10 years ago

Last I heard, Rick is going to produce them but is still working it out. I don't mind a used set.

3 weeks later
#10 10 years ago

Still looking for yellow W logo lightning flippers.

#11 10 years ago

I would like a new fresh set for my BSD as well!!

#13 10 years ago

Thanks for the link, but those do not have then "W" logo.

#14 10 years ago

Avoid the current remake ones, as they tend to break very quickly.

#15 10 years ago

i confirm...we need those

#16 10 years ago

I'd still buy them and try them. For a few bucks, even if the odds are low, I'd roll the dice.

Quoted from dsuperbee:

4 weeks later
#17 10 years ago

Still trying.

1 month later
#18 10 years ago

Monthly bump

#19 10 years ago

yellow only? I just removed the lightning flippers from my Popeye. They are white though..

#20 10 years ago

Yah, DW had yellow, yellow is what I need. Thanks for the offer though.

Quoted from burningman:

yellow only? I just removed the lightning flippers from my Popeye. They are white though..

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

I've heard this a lot so I put a couple sets on some games: monster bash, avengers, and cactus canyon. They've had a few hundred plays each and are holding up well. Anyone know how many plays until these are supposed to break?

#22 10 years ago

I don't, but I can't even find yellow remakes out there, I can't find anything. Where are they?

Quoted from markmon:

I've heard this a lot so I put a couple sets on some games: Monster Bash, Avengers, and Cactus Canyon. They've had a few hundred plays each and are holding up well. Anyone know how many plays until these are supposed to break?

#23 10 years ago

any day they will be in ... just got red ones (not blood red, but red) yesterday ...

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

any day they will be in ... just got red ones (not blood red, but red) yesterday ...

Hot damn!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Anyone know how many plays until these are supposed to break?

I've had no problems with the ones from Germany, but they don't come in yellow. The last run of yellow ones that BAA sold years ago were definitely bad. I bought a pair from someone who had them lying around, and they broke in a matter of days, but I knew that was a risk when I bought them. They felt different than any other flipper bat; they felt waxy.

Quoted from PPS:

Edited because I somehow missed this. Thanks Rick!

#26 10 years ago

Well. I just paid for a pair of original W logo yellow lightning flippers. Hopefully Rick takes his time adding them to the BAA store or else I'm going to feel bad.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-yellow-lightning-flippers-dr-who-side-ramp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.