WTB: Who Dunnit Center Ramp (A-20426)

Started 2 years ago by jarozi in forum MarketPinball machines for sale.

WTB: Who Dunnit Center Ramp (A-20426)

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by jarozi
  • 6 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from jarozi

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years ago
    #

Looking for the center ramp, about 6" wide and has 4 ramps coming off if it. Smack in the center of the playfield. I believe the part number is A-20426.

2 years ago
    #

I wish those were made by the ramp guy. I hear these and the elevator ramp are very hard to find in good condition.

2 years ago
    #

Might want to try to order from Marco.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-9406.4

Says 'Out of Stock' but I ordered a Dirty Harry speaker panel that said the same thing it arrived 3 days later.

2 years ago
    #

I Have a NOS one hanging in my garage but I/m in the UK, your ID dosent say where you are located.

2 years ago
    #

I'd like to find a backup 3way elevator ramp.

2 years ago
    #
    TZBen said:

I'd like to find a backup 3way elevator ramp.

I found a NOS elevator ramp for my W?D but sent the old one to Indypin, sorry!

2 years ago
    #
    matt_adams said:

I found a NOS elevator ramp for my W?D but sent the old one to Indypin, sorry!

no worries. Mine has a couple hairline cracks and will last till they do a new run (hopefully)

2 years ago
    #

Edit: Sorry guys, I am actually looking for the center elevator ramp, 6" wide and has 4 ramps coming off if it. Smack in the center of the playfield.

2 years ago
    #

Not to "derail", but anyone else get nasty hops off the train ramp? I'm constantly airballing into the roulette wheel.

2 years ago
    #
    Rascal_H said:

Not to "derail", but anyone else get nasty hops off the train ramp? I'm constantly airballing into the roulette wheel.

I use to have that issue quite a bit. I believe it's due to the flap bending too much if the ramp doesn't lower all the way to touch the playfield. I fixed it by simply putting a little, thin piece of foam under the flap right up against the ramp edge.

2 years ago
    #

I believe the part number I'm looking for is A-20426.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple