Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ww.jpg
image-308.jpg
image-823.jpg
image-18.jpg
wh20-panel.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hope someone has a spare WhiteWater Speaker Panel they'd like sell?
Doesn't have to be in great condition either...just need the plastic section, not the whole panel assembly.

1 month later
#2 10 years ago

Hi,

http://www.pinballcenter.eu/catalog/white-water-display-cover-p-6315.html?language=english

I guess not very helpful as this is a German company.....

Rgds
Nick

#3 10 years ago

It'd be even more helpful if it was actually in stock

#4 10 years ago

Thanks anyway, Still looking...someone PM'd me an ebay link, good price but description says scratched like the one I'm trying to replace. My end game is to buy an ColorDMD, but not without upgrading the speaker panel first. Hope someone out there has one?

1 month later
#5 10 years ago

Month old bump, still looking...can find everything for a Wh20 restore except the speaker panel.

3 weeks later
#6 10 years ago

No panel yet, sympathy picture attached...I now hate anyone with the initials WC.
wh20-panel.jpgwh20-panel.jpg
Unless you have the initials WC and a spare WH20 speaker panel, then I love you.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from BR80:

No panel yet, sympathy picture attached...I now hate anyone with the initials WC.

Unless you have the initials WC and a spare WH20 speaker panel, then I love you.

wh20-panel.jpg 32 KB

Try using PlastX cleaner on it. It might hide the scratches enough to not be noticeable.

#8 10 years ago

Mine had some very large scratches on it (deeper than yours actually). What I did was started with 800 grit sandpaper and went up to 2000 grit (wet sanding) to even it all out. Then I bought a pack of Micro-Mesh squares for wood that started at 1500 and with 9 squares went up to 12000 grit. I used them all (wet sanding). After that, I used novus 2, then finally Brillianize from Kleenmaster.

It took work, more time, and lots of patience, but it turned out very well. I couldn't find an new speaker panel either, but it almost looks new again

image-18.jpgimage-18.jpg image-823.jpgimage-823.jpg image-308.jpgimage-308.jpg
1 month later
#9 10 years ago

Started a mild restore without finding one, figure I'd give this thread another try.
Got new boulders and ramps on the way and this speaker panel will be an even uglier eyesore.
I'll give the wet sanding method a go if nothing turns up soon, thanks for the tips jdpilot!
ww.jpgww.jpg

#10 10 years ago

Maybe you'll get it done before I get around to putting the new decals on my EATPM cab.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Nicknastus:

I guess not very helpful as this is a German company.....

PinballCenter is an excellent company . Use them a lot.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

PinballCenter is an excellent company . Use them a lot.

Crap they are sold out. Email them anyway . They have come through for me in the past.

9 months later
#13 9 years ago

I know this is an old thread, but I'm in the same boat (no pun intended) and I'm looking for a new (or in mint condition) WH2O speaker panel plastic. If anybody knows of one, or has any helpful links, I would much appreciate it.

Since these seem to be so hard to get, and this is a fairly popular machine, has anyone thought of doing a reproduction run?

#14 9 years ago

Don't sell the wet sanding/novus thing short. I know arcade guys have saved lots of bezels and control panel overlay plexis with that method. Even stuff that's been burned with cigarettes.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-wh20-speaker-panel-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.