WTB: system 11B power supply

Started 1 year ago by RustyLizard in forum MarketPinball machines for sale.

WTB: system 11B power supply

Topic summary

• Started 1 year ago by RustyLizard
  • 2 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from johnwartjr

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Looking for a power supply board for a Williams System 11B. I don't care if it's factory or aftermarket as long as it is tested and working. Looking to save a little money on this one.
    Thanks,
    Russ

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

I have a Taxi PS, D-12246, works starting with Taxi through the end of Sys11. Check your manual, or send me your game name, and I'll look up whether it will work or not.

HV section was rebuilt as one of the display voltages was missing. It has a jumper on the back as a trace was damaged. It's been fully tested and is in spec and ran rock solid in an Earthshaker I had in the shop recently.

A new Rottendog PS is $80 to $85 + shipping based on prices I see online.

$70 shipped for the board or $50 if you have a rebuildable 'core' to trade in.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Sorry, it double posted. Moderators, feel free to delete.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

John,
    That should work. I bought a project Whirlwind and it didn't have one in it. I am currently running the one from my BK2K in it and it is working fine. I recently bought a ROM chip for No Fear from you. Paypal or prefer something else?
    Thanks,
    Russ

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

PayPal is great, please send to johnwartjr at johnwartjr dot com

Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple