• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by loren3233
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Hello,

Looking for either of these games and I'm in the PA area. Would like either to be in very good shape. Would consider trading a game + $ or just $ for either of these.

#2 12 years ago

Hank527,
I may be too far away for you... BUT I have a very nice FG that was sold to me as HUO and it appears so.. I'm on my way to New Orleans tomorrow..
when I get back I plan to replace a few bulbs.. it was waxed and rubbers changed when sold to me a few weeks ago.. Why he didn't bother to replace the bulbs I don't know? and take photos and post if for sale..

I thought I would enjoy the play flow and humor but I didn't so I gonna give it up to a more loving home!

#3 12 years ago

Have you played GNR? For the price GNR commands, I would prefer the newer Stern title. Sme of the Data east stuff doesn't seem as well built. Just my opinion though

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Have you played GNR? For the price GNR commands, I would prefer the newer Stern title. Sme of the Data east stuff doesn't seem as well built. Just my opinion though []

Having played a GnR and owning a TFTC, I agree with you on the build quality. But, they are great pins to play and I think hold up well compared to the newer Sterns.

#5 12 years ago

If I had to choose which to get first, get GNR.

#6 12 years ago

GNR is a Killer Pin.. And I have 1st Dib's on a Freshly Shop'd 1 coming Soon.. I've been wait-n 6 mth's ... here's Wolfy play-n his.. I helped him Led it so I took a Short Vid-- .. When and If I Ever get the GNR , I Will Surly Let Everyone Know it has Arrived !!!

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

GNR is a Killer Pin.. And I have 1st Dib's on a Freshly Shop'd 1 coming Soon.. I've been wait-n 6 mth's ... here's Wolfy play-n his.. I helped him Led it so I took a Short Vid-- .. When and If I Ever get the GNR , I Will Surly Let Everyone Know it has Arrived !!!
» YouTube video

Lol not sure anyone is gonna want to buy GnR after watching that video. He didnt really get into any of the better modes. Must have been the pressure of the camera. (=

#8 12 years ago

I have a nice GNR with a really nice playfield and no AXL hole wear when my friend got it this past December. Machine has been fully shopped with all flippers rebuilt, new bulbs and rubbers, cleaned up and reflowed any weak looking solder joints on switches, sockets and coils under the playfield. The cab is in very nice shape with no fade, gun and rose plunger are but great but missing the topper.

My friend jumped on the WOZ bandwagon recently and made me a deal I could not refuse for his GNR and TOM. I brought TOM home last month and once JM leaves I was planning to bring GNR in. I like the game play but not sure if I love it as some others do. If you are up to make the trip up to Toronto, Canada let me know and maybe we can work out a trade or a straight sale. I will snap some pics of the game this weekend if you want to see it.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

BLACK_ROSE said:GNR is a Killer Pin.. And I have 1st Dib's on a Freshly Shop'd 1 coming Soon.. I've been wait-n 6 mth's ... here's Wolfy play-n his.. I helped him Led it so I took a Short Vid-- .. When and If I Ever get the GNR , I Will Surly Let Everyone Know it has Arrived !!!
» YouTube video
Lol not sure anyone is gonna want to buy GnR after watching that video. He didnt really get into any of the better modes. Must have been the pressure of the camera. (=

I do believe he had TOOO Much Tilt on the P/F.. Raised up for Speed !!!

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

BLACK_ROSE said:GNR is a Killer Pin.. And I have 1st Dib's on a Freshly Shop'd 1 coming Soon.. I've been wait-n 6 mth's ... here's Wolfy play-n his.. I helped him Led it so I took a Short Vid-- .. When and If I Ever get the GNR , I Will Surly Let Everyone Know it has Arrived !!!
» YouTube video

I do believe he had TOOO Much Tilt on the P/F.. Raised up for Speed !!!

#11 12 years ago

I picked up a GNR about 2 weeks ago and I have had a great time playing it, I know it's new to me but if you like the band at all you will probably really enjoy the pin. My kids already say it's their favorite and GNR goes up against IJ, TSPP, SM in my collection. Good Luck on your search.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chelsea, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 549.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-guns-and-roses-or-family-guy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.