WTB Data East Star Wars

Started 2 years ago by kwiKimart in forum MarketBuying advice.

Forum » Market » Buying advice » Topic

WTB Data East Star Wars

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by kwiKimart
  • 6 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from ChadH

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

On the hunt for a 2nd pin, I'm looking for a DE SW not far from where I live. Anything that can help me would be great.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

bump.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Seriously come on!!! bump.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    MES said:

There is one on Mr Pinball in O.C.

Seems a little high for the condition that it's in and it might be sold already.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

One in Nashville. Best looking one I have ever seen. It has bounced around through a few pinsiders. Too far though.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Just contacted a local Pinsider that had one. We'll see what goes from there.

Good night Pinsiders, kwiKi's gotta work at 5am tomorrow.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

You just keep your eye on stuff in Indiana future and stay off our Craigslist.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

HA. Nashville is good for pins I got both of mine there. Even that free one. speaking of, I'm going to fire it up.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I have a nice one with complete cointaker led kit and just professionally shopped. Also comes with the darth vader topper and no broken plastics.. Asking 2500. Email me for pics.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    kwiKimart said:

Just contacted a local Pinsider that had one. We'll see what goes from there.

Bad news. The local Pinsider said that his SW isn't for sale. I respect his decision, since he has a great collection.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Try the Star Wars DE page on facebook. Some lady was selling what looked like a nice one in Santa Barbra. I told her to email me so I could pass on her info to you, or just hit her up and see if it is still for sale. Still a drive.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

ebay.com link

Is the seller on crack or what?

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Something tells me the desire for Data East Star Wars is soon going to increase.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple