WTB: Any Working Pin For $500 or Less...

Started 9 months ago by LockLit in forum MarketPinball machines for sale.

WTB: Any Working Pin For $500 or Less...

Topic summary

• Started 9 months ago by LockLit
  • 12 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from LockLit

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Topic poll

• poll: This post is...
    ...interesting. I look forward to seeing what kind of replies he gets. : (13 votes)
    31 %
    ...perfect! Maybe I can get him to buy this piece of sh*T I can't figure out. I mean, my diamond in the rough. : (1 votes)
    2 %
    ...really?!?!? Who doesn't want to buy pins for $500 or less. So, dumb. : (13 votes)
    31 %
    ...the type of post I click on for no reason & then later in the day I think "where does all my time go?" : (15 votes)
    36 %

• Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

Alright, here's your chance to unload any project pins you never got around to doing. I'm open to anything really... Prefer deals within driving distance or 3/4 hours from Rome, NY.

Let me know what you have! Thanks

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

I have a working Tri Zone and a Hardbody that boots to attract in Northeast PA.

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

Thanks! Sent you a PM.

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

I know it's over $500, but I have a complete (but needs work) Gottlieb spiderman, nice cab & backglass, playfield has some planking towards the back. I haven't had time to get to it. 30 miles north of Albany. I'm looking for $700

9 months, 1 week ago
      #
      LockLit said:

Thanks! Sent you a PM.

Replied!

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

Williams Fire. Boots up and works. Needs to be shopped. Flippers not working but prob a fuse or something minor. Mylar needs to be removed but play field would be pretty. No battery damage. $750.

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

Fire is a cool pin, but I already had one so I'm gonna pass.

Anyone else have anything?

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

All PM's have been replied to.

If you have something let me know. Thanks!

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

I have a Comet and a Mr. and Mrs. Pac Man that I would sell the pair for $850.

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

There's a Spyhunter on buffalo Cl for $550

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

I have a nice working LED'ed Premier Gottlieb "Rock" I can spare...

Doc

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

Thanks for the offer, mcclad. Never seen the PAC Man pin before. I'll have to look it up...

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

The PAC Man pin is a neat one, nice playfield electronic maze as well, it has the wonky cab like 8BD.

9 months, 1 week ago
      #
      LockLit said:

Alright, here's your chance to unload any project pins you never got around to doing. I'm open to anything really... Prefer deals within driving distance or 3/4 hours from Rome, NY.
      Let me know what you have! Thanks

I know of a nice Phoenix for sale. Where abouts are you located?

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

There's a Motordome down by Binghamton on Craigslist for $600

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

I am to far but I have a williams contact that works but needs a power supply board I think plays for a bit then blows the F2 solenoid fuse. » YouTube video

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

That Contact looks cool man.

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

It actually is. Fun for a wide body. With new rubber its surprisingly quick at times.

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

I live in Rome ....

Ill keep an eye out

Thanks
      James

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

Just looked up the Motordome. That's one odd sounding pin with some unique ramps.

9 months, 1 week ago
      #
      LockLit said:

Just looked up the Motordome. That's one odd sounding pin with some unique ramps.

You ain't kiddin. It has the biggest ramp I've ever seen on a pin... I think it has a 3 million shot too. Downside is the sounds can drive some people bonkers lol

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

I'm surprised I haven't received any EM offers yet.

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

I would offer my doodle bug bug I just got it a week ago I need to play it more lol!

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

You're killin' me! I like both the pins you have to offer, you're just too far away...

9 months, 1 week ago
      #

yeah i know. I am just done with contact even though I am bidding on a board for it to hopefully fix my issues. The em is in ok shape needs a back glass real bad and some wear near pop bumpers other than that its working fine. Sorry I just dont have a vechile to get places. My bad for buying a convertible before I became hard into pinball machines lol

9 months ago
      #

No problem man. I appreciate the offers

9 months ago
      #

I can get my hands on a Fully work-n Road Kings for under $ 500.00

9 months ago
      #

You will find one. It takes time. When you lease expect it that one will be found.

9 months ago
      #

Road Kings is pretty cool I found a shabby one I want to rescue. Its at a resale shop and neglected. Set on free play though. But man I wouldn't be able to offer them much.

9 months ago
      #

Road Kings is pretty cool I found a shabby one I want to rescue. Its at a resale shop and neglected. Set on free play though. But man I wouldn't be able to offer them much.

9 months ago
      #

Sorry bout the double post

9 months ago
      #

Road Kings looks pretty cool. I think it came out the same year a F-14, which is why it prob didn't get any love.

I have to pass because the shipping would kill the deal for me.

9 months ago
      #

Anyone else with anything they're looking to move?

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple