• Latest reply 7 years ago by KnoxPins
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

vectorPlasicsNeeded.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Now that CPR has the repro set available, I am hoping someone has redone their machine and has some of their older plastics for sale. I am not needing a lot, just a few key pieces that are cracked, broken or missing from my game that are in your OLD set that you replaced. Most of mine are vibrant colors just some plastic yellowing. The picture below shows the pieces that I am looking for, in priority of replacement order.

If you want to get rid of portions of your old set, shoot me an offer with a picture and we can discuss. Thanks!

Higher priority:
#1 - Vector containment unit cover. Mine is cracked in two.
#2 - == Vector == logo above HYPE targets. Mine is missing entire left edge up to the bracket.
(PS: If you haven't switched yours out, perhaps I could send you the L brackets frommy broken one and you trade for your old one so we both don't need to swap the rivets.)
#3 - The right slingshot. Mine is cracked in half
#4 - The pop bumper cover. Mine was melted in a dome over it, heated it to level but it's full of radial cracks
#5 - The tiny black cover next to the defender targets by the ramp edge. Mine is missing

Relatively low priority to get:
#6 - Upper left. Mine is missing 1" piece from corner
#7 - Upper right. Mine is missing 1" piece for corner

vectorPlasicsNeeded.jpgvectorPlasicsNeeded.jpg

1 year later
#2 8 years ago

Have all for sale!

#3 8 years ago

Same here... full set pretty sure in good shape all-round.

3 months later
#4 7 years ago

If these aren't claimed, I'd be interested, at least in #6 if anyone would sell it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-a-handful-of-used-plastics-for-bally-vector and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.