(Topic ID: 46805)

WTB '73 Gtb Pro Pool (update-pin purchased)

By presqueisle

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by aahgo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hello, anyone, anyone? Pro Pool for sale, or knows someone that might? Looking for a very nice machine, and hopefully within a reasonable driving distance from the southern Wi area.
Thank you for your consideration.

Also, FS, a Four Million BC. Great game!

#2 11 years ago

Here's one for a fair price in Minneapolis.
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
Alex

#3 11 years ago

That is a fair price! But wanting one a little bit nicer. If it helps...I would be able to pay $900-$1800 depending on condition. Thanks for the link AlexF.

#4 11 years ago

That would definitely be collector quality at that price. I'll keep my eye out for you. Looks to like a fun game.
Alex

#5 11 years ago

Check pinball owners.com. There is one down in Gurnee for sale. Also there are a couple guys in Hartford (DannyB on Pinballowners and aahgo on here) that have one you may be able to shake loose with the right offer.
Good luck.
Alex

#6 11 years ago

Thanks again! Sometimes people put "Never" under the For Sale question on the owners list. Hate to bug them...but might give it a try if I hit a brick wall.

#7 11 years ago

I get asked quite often if games I have listed as never are for sale. I don't take offense. I ended up selling a nice Lucky Hand that way. The guy made a respectable offer and I took it.
Alex

#8 11 years ago

that one in minnesota doesn't look bad at all...

good choice of games, i wouldn't mind if a "pro pool" showed up in my collection...

i gotta ask... how did a cheesehead end up with a handle that only a mainer would know how to pronounce right?

#9 11 years ago

Presque Isle, Wisconsin..."Wisconsin's last wilderness". Located in Vilas County...with dark skies and the largest concentration of fresh water lakes in the world. Google a map of Vilas County...check out them lakes! Love it there. Yours is a little more well known... and even most in Wisconsin say, "huh?, when I say I'm heading up to Presque Isle. It's great having a secret paradise.
ps. I think there is a PI Michagan too.

#10 11 years ago

Not sure if you are strictly looking for a Wedgehead or the specific artwork, but the Hot Shot layout is the same (but is a 4 player game). Good luck in your search.

#11 11 years ago

Interesting -
Pro Pool - 800 units produced
Hot Shot - 9000 units

wow (no wonder I stumbled across a Hot Shot so easily). Good luck with your search for the Pro Pool.

#12 11 years ago

Yep, an AAB, just made for Wisconsin and New York if I understand correctly. I do have a lead already..WOW..Pinside works like magic! Have not bought one yet though...so please do not hesitate to contact me if anyone could bear to part with a fine example. I would update the thread if I'm no longer searching. Thanks

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Check pinball owners.com. There is one down in Gurnee for sale. Also there are a couple guys in Hartford (DannyB on Pinballowners and aahgo on here) that have one you may be able to shake loose with the right offer.
Good luck.
Alex

Mine is not in the "very nice" category. It's in storage so I haven't seen it in a while but my recollection is it's average at best. About ten down on the restoration list.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-73-gtb-pro-pool and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.