You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

trolldad.png
Conan.gif
didnt-read-lol-spiderman-ovzLDk[1].jpg
wnbjm02x.jpg
There are 340 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
#251 12 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

They both have a person grabbing near the flippers,

One is grabbing the flippers, the other is reaching between the flippers at the ball. Both are playing out a theme. They are different.

#252 12 years ago

Ahhh I knew this thread would be one of the longest... When the game gets released I think that thread could have over 1000 replies...

#253 12 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

j69 said:chocky909 said:It's absolutely pathetic how rigidly and aggressively positive WOZ owners are over there and how avidly they attack anyone who says a bad word about it. I can't relate to that kind of attitude.

They are protecting their investment. I've been "TILTED" here for not falling all over myself in love with certain parts of the design.

Silly stuff, but... I guess when big $$$ is on the line...

#254 12 years ago

BVM is the newest troll, I see. Again.

#255 12 years ago

Has anyone done any sort of mockup that shows what this looks like in context? It may be earlier in the thread, but I can't bring myself to read all the bickering.

#256 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Ahhh, reinforcements. I held him off as long as I could gambit. LOL

#257 12 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Has anyone done any sort of mockup that shows what this looks like in context? It may be earlier in the thread, but I can't bring myself to read all the bickering.

Herg, see page 2 of this thread. They are overlays that are a little rough. They still do not have the plastics or toys, and the apron might also factor into the artwork or gameplay (possibly something that has never been done before).

#258 12 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Second page 3/4 of the way down the page, gives a rough idea, not from JJP.

#259 12 years ago

Thanks, guys.

#260 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

No not new, unless the "again" part was your way of acknowledging his previous screen name.

I have only been around for about a year but it amuses me when people, and off the top of my head I can think of at least 3, excessively antagonize members here, get called out on it, run away with their tails between their legs, come back under a different name, and expect no one to know who they are.

As sand through the hourglass....

#261 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

unless the "again" part was your way of acknowledging his previous screen name.

Yeah, he isn't new. Just at it again. Great. Maybe he'll leave just in time for TheJesus to rise again.

#262 12 years ago

Nobody is gonna rain on my parade! Especially with idiotic statements....

#263 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Maybe he'll leave just in time for TheJesus to rise again.

He already did. If you look close enough, you'll find him...

#264 12 years ago

Seems to be a massive glut of negativity lately.

#265 12 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

j69 said:
I think it's plain for all to see who is being aggressive?
You troll for the sake of trolling on the WOZ forum and now you are doing it on here and on the UK pinball info site. Give it a rest man.

If I'm being aggresive it's in response to the way you've spoken to me in your first post, on the other sites and in PMs too. I am no troll but I knew saying what I really thought on the WOZ group would cause friction. If anything you are more like a troll because every time I say something negative you are there like a shot, telling me that if I don't like it I should sell it to someone who would appreciate it.
If you can't take negative opinions then just ignore them or at least argue the point. All you post about is my 'trolling' and never the content of my posts. That makes you the troll here I think.

Dude you go on and on about how the WOZ owners group has drunk the JJP kool-aid and can not say anything negative about the game they have invested money into and that you are one of the very few who can see the playfield art for the inferior product that it truly is. The premise of your entire point is negated by the fact the when JJP rolled out the "Flintstones Rainbow" the group went ballistic on how disappointed they were with that item and Jack has said that is being changed.

So for you to say that the WOZ group can only be positive to protect their investment is complete BULLSHIT. Maybe the reason the group is 99% positive on the artwork is that they really like it! Of course you are entitled to tell us all how much you dislike it but you are not entitled to tell us what our opinions should be.

#266 12 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Nobody is gonna rain on my parade! Especially with idiotic statements....

I'm glad to hear it.

Has new news been released from JJP this week?

#267 12 years ago
Quoted from BVM:

Has new news been released from JJP this week?

Somebody asked Jack about a rumor that there were going to be 1,100 ECLEs and he said that is false. 1,000 only. Slow info week.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#269 12 years ago

I really liked the rainbow!

#270 12 years ago

Why do you find it so hard to believe that so many of us genuinely like it? I think it looks great.

Edit: The playfield, not the rainbow.

Post edited by txstargazer3 : Clarification

#271 12 years ago

I really don't understand why you just don't bail out and get a refund, Chocky. Instead of the psychobabble and theoretical BS, just admit that you aren't happy with your purchase decision and get out. This is the worst case of buyer's remorse I have ever seen.

#272 12 years ago

I think it's important to remember, there is negative criticism and there is creative criticism done negatively. There's no harm in being critical and giving opinions, we all have them.. but make suggestions and solutions rather than shoot something down completely.

It's obvious that Jack and his team are watching, and they're responding the our reactions by changing designs. Try and look at that in a positive way, and use it to your advantage. The moment you present your opinions in an immaturely negative way is the moment you lose credibility and your voice will no longer be heard, let alone the fact that it reflects poorly on the board.

If you want to be taken seriously, then be serious (and mature) about it... that's all.

If you want to be a schoolyard bully, head on over to RGP.

#274 12 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

SO STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO AND THINK!!!

Then you need to stop telling everyone that they aren't really happy with the PF art and are just being JJP asskissing sheep. I think the PF is awesome. I don't ever post on the WOZ Owner's Google Group, and I don't blow smoke up Jack's skirt, either. You have stated your case. This isn't the forum to institute change at JJP. You made your point on the WOZ Group. Not many agree with you. Deal with it.

#275 12 years ago

Gotta agree with Chocky here. There are quite a few people that take offence to peoples opinions about games etc, yet this is what a forum is for, to discuss things and give different opinions. It is not about attacking someone or what they think about something. Heck I have given my opinion about alot of Stern games yet I have no problem if someone likes it.. Sure buy one if you are happy with it, but dont give me shit about my opinion. I agree it might be negative but theres nothing wrong with freedom of speech. I would rather a forum with all different points of view than a forum with a bunch of brown noses afraid of sharing their views so that they can 'fit in'.

#279 12 years ago

No one agrees with your PF issue, apparently. If you are taking my comments as abuse, then you are either sheltered and have never been truly abused, or you are overly sensitive. You didn't exactly couch your complaints in a constructive way, and you've done nothing but complain about this title since you bought in.

...and talk about a cheering section. RGR and BVM have your back. That's some fine company.

#282 12 years ago

I have watched you run from board to board moaning and complaining. You basically shunned in the WOZ Group for this same thing.

#283 12 years ago
Quoted from BVM:

2 is company, 3 is a crowd Gambit3113. Maybe you'll get an invite next time.

I have zero interest in being associated with you.

#285 12 years ago

TOPIC=WOZ playfield artwork revealed!!!

I love the PF.

#286 12 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

TOPIC=WOZ playfield artwork revealed!!!
I love the PF.

Me too...Colours, design, style. Good work.

#288 12 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

I think you'll find that most of the moaning is by other people

LMFAO! Thats a good one

#289 12 years ago

When is the official release date?

#292 12 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

bluevegas said:chocky909 said:I think you'll find that most of the moaning is by other people
LMFAO! Thats a good one
Thanks for your contribution to the debate.

All you have done is bitch and moan lol. First with the backglass contest, and then with the artwork. Jack had to delete a few of your posts. I don't think anyone else has had a post deleted on the group besides you. Guessing that is why you went and changed your name?

#294 12 years ago

Keep telling everyone they are wrong. You will soon sway the overwhelming public opinion. I am sure of it.

#296 12 years ago

We have. But we are all wrong. You told us. Many times.

#297 12 years ago

How many "limited editions" are being made?

#298 12 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

If you go back and look at that table, the art in EATPM is more bland than WOZ, but fairly similar.

What are you looking at???? EATPM has some of the BEST artwork in all of pinball and WOZ isn't quite in the same league (IMHO). Actually, I take that back. I think that's a fact.

#299 12 years ago
Quoted from BVM:

How many "limited editions" are being made?

1,000... Probably more than there will be standard editions in the end. I think Jack started drinking his own Kool Aid when he made a comment about hoping to sell 15,000 WOZ's. Unless he knows something the rest of us don't I can't see him getting remotely close to that number.

And yes... I'm a WOZ LE owner and am very excited to have the finished product show up on my doorstep. So don't unleash the hounds on me.

#300 12 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

BVM said:How many "limited editions" are being made?

1,000... Probably more than there will be standard editions in the end. I think Jack started drinking his own Kool Aid when he made a comment about hoping to sell 15,000 WOZ's. Unless he knows something the rest of us don't I can't see him getting remotely close to that number.
And yes... I'm a WOZ LE owner and am very excited to have the finished product show up on my doorstep. So don't unleash the hounds on me.

The hounds are away.

What number have you gone for? Were you able to pick?

15,000.. I'm all for setting heights high, but.. 15,000.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 16.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.50
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 340 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-playfield-artworked-revealed/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.