IMG_0375-2000.jpg
IMG_0374-2000.jpg
IMG_0372-2000.jpg
IMG_0369-2000.jpg
IMG_0370-2000.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I am driving home after visiting JJP to pick up our new game, an ECLE . I have to say that Jen and Jack were a pleasure to talk to. Jack took the time to chat with us about the game and the company. He even let us look around the production area which is very cool. Although I, and I am sure everyone else, would have liked their game sooner, I truly believe that both Jack and Jen have wanted the same even more.
My impressions after meeting Jack for the first time that although he is a business man, he has a true unrivaled passion for the game and has really tried to produce the best game available.

Stuart

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Congrats! How did the production area look?

#3 10 years ago

Thanks for sharing. I would like one day to meet both Jack and Jen.

#4 10 years ago

Congrats. Any news of games being delivered is good news in my book. One more closer to mine.

#5 10 years ago

Now February's delivery is done! Lol!

#6 10 years ago

Congrats enjoy!

#7 10 years ago

The production area is very cool. Quite a bit of work to put one of these together. There were both regular and LE games being completed as well as a bunch of already boxed games ready to ship. What really impressed me was several play fields with defect Stickers on them. Nice to know those are pulled. No clue if they are repaired or discarded. Maybe I should have looked for their dumpster

#8 10 years ago

What number LE do you have? Just wondering as my sold number is close - just not sure how close. Mind you I know they are not produced exactly in order.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

What number LE do you have? Just wondering as my sold number is close - just not sure how close. Mind you I know they are not produced exactly in order.

Curious on your invoice number as well and when you ordered originally.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

I am guessing he got #80.

#11 10 years ago

Congratulation !!
Great for you and great to read that things are going on.

#12 10 years ago

Glad you got your game! It looks like things are moving along again now. Mine left NJ last Monday and is on the truck somewhere between Ohio and California currently. Even after all this time (June 2011 order) it seems like the last few days of waiting are the hardest waiting with anticipation. Feels like being a kid the week before Christmas. For those that are still waiting, I understand the pain there for sure, but it looks like your time is coming too.

#13 10 years ago

Congrats on getting your game. Have fun.

#14 10 years ago

Congratulations and enjoy!

#15 10 years ago

Congrats and thanks for sharing, please keep us posted on how the setup goes. Enjoy!

#16 10 years ago

See anything Hobbit related?

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

See anything Hobbit related?

An entire production line full of games! Actually just the Mock up that has been shown before. Cabinet art with a drawn play field.
Speaking of cabinets. We got to see some empty ones. They are nicely made. Insides painted. Much nicer than the SS B/W cabinets.

#18 10 years ago

We made it home. Always more traffic then you think in this area.
Unfortunately the game will stay in its box for a few days while we reorganize our game room. No place to put it yet.
I knew we should have done that last month. Procrastination at work.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#19 10 years ago

Congrats enjoy.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from sc204:

We made it home. Always more traffic then you think in this area.
Unfortunately the game will stay in its box for a few days while we reorganize our game room. No place to put it yet.
I knew we should have done that last month. Procrastination at work.

image.jpg 168 KB

You sir are lazy!

Kidding.

#21 10 years ago

Quit your typing and start your cleaning! Get playing WOZ and let us know what you think!

#22 10 years ago

What was your order date?

#23 10 years ago

Congrats and enjoy. Great game

#24 10 years ago

There's no place like home...

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from eavedesian:

What was your order date?

It was a Feb. 2011 order that the customer requested be delayed.

#26 10 years ago

yeah stop wasting time here. and unpack that beauty.

: P

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Quit your typing and start your cleaning! Get playing WOZ and let us know what you think!

Did you get rid of Spiderman and STLE already???? Man oh man you have the bug.... newgameitis

Scott
Detroit Pinball

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from detroit_pinball:

Did you get rid of spiderman and STLE already???? Man oh man you have the bug.... newgameitis
Scott
Detroit Pinball

Yup. Had to downsize for financial reasons. It's back to one pin til I can save more and/or something new blows me away. Til then, ACDC is keeping me occupied.

#29 10 years ago

Took a day and a half to clear out the game room for a new pin. We still had boxes and boxes of packed away stuff from a recent kitchen remodel. That and we needed to clear stuff from another wall where WOZ would go and where we will move the other 3 pins to as well and have room for 1 or 2 more.

If you haven't heard this sucker is heavy. Would have been good to have a third person to move it up the front steps to the house.

Some pictures of the unpacking and set up.

IMG_0369-2000.jpgIMG_0369-2000.jpg

IMG_0370-2000.jpgIMG_0370-2000.jpg

IMG_0372-2000.jpgIMG_0372-2000.jpg

IMG_0374-2000.jpgIMG_0374-2000.jpg

IMG_0375-2000.jpgIMG_0375-2000.jpg

IMG_0376-2000.jpgIMG_0376-2000.jpg

IMG_0377-2000.jpgIMG_0377-2000.jpg

IMG_0378-2000.jpgIMG_0378-2000.jpg

IMG_0379-2000.jpgIMG_0379-2000.jpg

IMG_0380-2000.jpgIMG_0380-2000.jpg

#30 10 years ago

Just tried out the headphone jack. Pretty cool. Turns off the regular speakers. Pretty weird for a second person watching

#31 10 years ago

that looks amazing !!

congratz... lots of fun ahead.

#32 10 years ago

Now I have to move the other three games to that wall. I think I need a pinball dolly
now I just need to study the game rules

#33 10 years ago

Congratz, super game

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from sc204:

Now I have to move the other three games to that wall. I think I need a pinball dolly
now I just need to study the game rules

It will be easy moving the others after WOZ no worries there!

The rules do take a bit of getting used to. I read them at first but did not really get it until after I started playing. 1.26 should be out any day too so probably some rule changes coming along with the additional modes. Wait till you get your first game going with everything stacked and going nuts.

Enjoy!

#35 10 years ago

Its a great game, you will love it.

#36 10 years ago

one led burnout after another burnout on # 3 after 8 months anybody else?

#37 10 years ago

FWIW, no LED problems yet on mine after several months.

1 week later
#38 10 years ago

Lloyd from jersey jack is great. Help is very knowledgeable. any problems make sure you get a hold of this guy . he has helped with every aspect of the game.

#39 10 years ago

The topper should have two different led colors going on up there on your machine. Green in the middle where the wizard head is and orange on the right and left side where the fire is. Your looks to be all green in the picture you took. I am assuming it is the camera you used that is making it look that way but thought I would point this out to you just in case.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from johnnypinball:

The topper should have two different led colors going on up there on your machine. Green in the middle where the wizard head is and orange on the right and left side where the fire is. Your looks to be all green in the picture you took. I am assuming it is the camera you used that is making it look that way but thought I would point this out to you just in case.

Yes we figured that out. Wrong LED strip on the machine. Lloyd is taking care of it. Hopefully we will have the right one this week.

The game does have the LED issues where they get stuck requiring a reboot. Other than that game is great.

3 weeks later
#41 10 years ago

Any help on how to narrow down which led is causing my lights to flicker different colors after#15. Waiting for Lloyd to ship w2 board .The chain of led is confusing me as where or how to narrow down this issue . Love this game but only when its working perfect. Thanks Pinsidersroller coaster tycoon 561.jpgroller coaster tycoon 561.jpg

#42 10 years ago

Sorry image says roller coaster. This the great and powerful WOZ

1 week later
#43 10 years ago

all is well after the last board was sent. never mind...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 24.50
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-coming-home and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.