• Latest reply 10 years ago by blondetall
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jjack2.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

At least Gary didn't make any PUBLIC shots!!

So making some critical public statements is better than doing some unsavory stuff behind the scenes in your book? Interesting.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

found it....
Thanks Alex
Now....what about the attract sounds?

Same location. Middle of the options list. Attract mode sounds and music are 2 different options.

#53 10 years ago

I have both, attract nodes and sounds turned on.

Still no sounds at all in attract mode.

#54 10 years ago

That's odd....I turned the settings off...then back to on.

Now I'm getting attract sounds.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

So making some critical public statements is better than doing some unsavory stuff behind the scenes in your book? Interesting.

How could you make that assumption of me, and the statement I made??????????? Grow up!

Besides your statement is ass backwards.

I said atleast Gary didn't make public shots, that is it nothing else....but in your wisdom you accuse me of believing that "public statements are better then stuff behind the scenes which you alledge" as you said it... really? If I was to be as you think wouldn't your statement need to read "behind the scenes stuff is better than public comments?" cripe you make no sense and please try and stop thinking about what I am trying to say and look at what I said.....nothing more nothing less

Interesting......hehe

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

That's odd....I turned the settings off...then back to on.
Now I'm getting attract sounds.

Not odd, there is a zero by setting file by default when "reset" to defaults is hit and it reads the defaults from memory. When they are changed it reads from the files.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

#57 10 years ago

Thanks Alex....

I just picked the game up at the terminal on Friday.

I'm enjoying the hell out of the game...even though I don't have a clue as to what I'm doing just yet.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

He's also the biggest name dropper on this forum. "Back in my day I used to hang out with so and so from Bally or Williams and we use do do this that and this". So many times he drops names that 95% of the people here have no who he's talking idea about. I remember a thread he posted in (or started) that was like "omg guys check what xxx posted on their blog" and everyone was like WHO??
We get it MrBally, you've been around since pinball was next to the model T at the worlds fair but reminding all of us constantly will get you no where

So, are you "back" or not?

I can never tell. Yesterday you said you weren't back when someone welcomed you back. But here you are. Again.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I can never tell. Yesterday you said you weren't back when someone welcomed you back. But here you are. Again.

I'm glad Alex is back, people come and go from time to time don't they?

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

As I said in a previous thread I will post from time to time on certain items but I won't be supporting this place because of certain folks . And as I also said this place hasn't changed. It's still loaded with a dozen or so smart asses who have a delusional level of self importance. Those that feel the need to throw their unvarnished opinions around on things they have little to no information about strictly to annoy and/or hurt others.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Thank you for admitting you have something specific against JJP and are deliberately following his threads to post negative things. You're free to do that, of course (mods allowing), but it's nice you finally admitted you're stalking JJP threads to bash him You're right that the WOZ release didn't go quite according to Jack's plans, but at some point you need to let it go. Especially since you never bought one and have no personal dealings with him. Just a repetitive voice from the peanut gallery... it gets old.

You are incorrect as I have personal dealings with him. I have paid for, and took delivery on more pinball machines from him than most on this forum as of today, April 20, 2014.

#62 10 years ago

Name dropping . LOLOLOL

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

He's also the biggest name dropper on this forum. "Back in my day I used to hang out with so and so from Bally or Williams and we use do do this that and this". So many times he drops names that 95% of the people here have no who he's talking idea about. I remember a thread he posted in (or started) that was like "omg guys check what xxx posted on their blog" and everyone was like WHO??
We get it MrBally, you've been around since pinball was next to the model T at the worlds fair but reminding all of us constantly will get you no where

No, not since the Model T, Only since the same time Jack started in the biz himself. Is that too old in your mind to be considered relevant? Do you criticize LTG for being around that long?

At least when I post a name of someone I usually provide a bit of background information to help identify who they are or were. Jack himself does not always do this as I recall him mentioning Eddie Adlum at a seminar (The guy who coined the nickname Jersey Jack years ago), and virtually no one in the audience knew who he was talking about. Those who read RePlay Magazine do.

#64 10 years ago

At what point did I bring up jack? Sad. Very very sad. I was just saying you are one of those guys that thinks because you one time spoke to someone 30 years for 15 seconds at a show or something suddenly you are best buds. My guess is if someone called and asked Gary about you he would likely say "Who?" You indicate with your previous post that you know the man well enough to know all the inside dealings of what he does. Again total BS and hysterically sad at the same time.

Lloyd is actually a legend. People know him. No one seems to know you but you seem to "know" everyone

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

How could you make that assumption of me, and the statement I made??????????? Grow up!
Besides your statement is ass backwards.
I said atleast Gary didn't make public shots, that is it nothing else....but in your wisdom you accuse me of believing that "public statements are better then stuff behind the scenes which you alledge" as you said it... really? If I was to be as you think wouldn't your statement need to read "behind the scenes stuff is better than public comments?" cripe you make no sense and please try and stop thinking about what I am trying to say and look at what I said.....nothing more nothing less
Interesting......hehe

When you wrote "*at least Gary didn't make any PUBLIC shots," emphasizing 'public,' the implication is quite clear (to anyone with a basic understanding of English) that it is OK/better to do bad things non-publicly. If that is not what you meant to imply, then you may want to think twice, post once. Because the basic implication *is* there. The rest of what you wrote, quoted in this post, is confusing at best, but basically incomprehensible. [If I was to be as you think wouldn't your statement need to read "behind the scenes stuff is better than public comments?" -- is that supposed to make sense?]

#66 10 years ago

My post at 21:46 GMT was only meant to reference Metallik's post and Jack. Not Gary Stern.

#67 10 years ago

Good. My guess is jack would say "Who?" And that one I can actually verify. Lol.

#68 10 years ago

Alex,

There is definitely something buggy about my attract mode.

I can go into settings...make the change....back out...and I have sounds...but only on the first loop of attraction mode...after that....nothing but silence.

#69 10 years ago

The music only plays on the JJP logo animation and the sounds when buttons are hit

#70 10 years ago

Yep.....but it only plays on the JJP logo on the first loop....nothing after that.

I can hit the flipper buttons and get sound...but no music on the JJP screen.

#71 10 years ago

And Alex is back as his usual self . Way to go!

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

At least Gary didn't make any PUBLIC shots!!

Why should I care if Jack takes shots at Gary or Gary takes shots at Jack publicly? They can each curse out Mother Teresa for all I care.

However, at 6K to 9K per machine, they both better be building impeccable machines in terms of code, build quality and overall attention to detail.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Mods....
Please close this thread.
I didn't start this thread for it to turn into the typical JJP p!ssing match.

Done by OP request.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 16.95
$ 91.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-1st-observations/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.