Would you ever buy from this seller?

Started 2 years ago by gweempose in forum MarketPinball machines for sale.

Would you ever buy from this seller?

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by gweempose
  • 18 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from nutshell79

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

This auction just popped up since IJ is on my wishlist. That's a rather pathetic feedback rating, don't you think?

ebay.com link » Ws

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

Stay away.

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

Hmmm !!!

Just wondering ,,..

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

I'm sure Black Rose would sell ya his!

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

When it goes out , The Deal will be Cash & a Trade for my IJ... I haven't had The Shadow or GNR yet .. and a few other's ,, Not really lOOk-n for any Stern's unless it's a BDK . I've already had an offer trade IJ for a HUO spiderman Red ( 235 games played ) with web'd side-Rail's + 500.00 cash..

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

It looks like the vast majority of their negative feedback is in their lack of communication with the buyer, which is really bad thing. Plus a feedback of 90% is absolutely terrible!

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

they want 5K and yet can't be bothered to post more than one pic? + it's a pic taken from across the room. Only purchase in person (that's my motto anyway)

2 years, 5 months ago
    #
    captainadam_21 said:

Plus a feedback of 90% is absolutely terrible!

Yea I agree 90% positive feedback on such a big purchase is living on the edge.

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

$3500 and the reserve isn't met? Pass.

2 years, 5 months ago
    #
    TZBen said:

an't be bothered to post more than one pic?

Scroll down Ben, there's six pics.

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

Did you read this guys Feedback?? Unless you live VERY close and can go there...Forgetaboutit!

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

I dont believe I have ever seen a feedback so low. Certainly risky. The pin should be a No Fear.

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

Yeah, 90% on eBay is a terrible rating. It's hard to find someone that doesn't have a 100 or at least a 99%. As someone else noted, most of the bad feedback is lack of communication. Some of the positives even note the item isn't as described.

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

If I had 90% feedback, I'd probably just open a new account under my wife's name. You are better off with zero feedback than 1642 feedback @ 90%.

2 years, 5 months ago
    #
    TZBen said:

Only purchase in person (that's my motto anyway)

+1

Their negative feedback makes it sound like once you make the purchase, it might already be sold, or they won't respond to any questions.

With that much money on the line, in person is the only way to buy that pin.

2 years, 5 months ago
    #
    jimjim66 said:

TZBen said:

Only purchase in person (that's my motto anyway)

+1

Their negative feedback makes it sound like once you make the purchase, it might already be sold, or they won't respond to any questions.

With that much money on the line, in person is the only way to buy that pin.

Yeah man, other than that, it looks "legit". Go check it out, things change in person, specially if you got cash.

2 years, 5 months ago
    #
    schwarz said:

Yeah man, other than that, it looks "legit". Go check it out, things change in person, specially if you got cash.

Cash in person is the only way to roll.

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

No way if you were thinking of having it shipped.

Absolutely yes if you can go check it out, pay cash and leave with it in your vehicle...eBay feedback means nothing if this is the case.

Of course both answers ignore the fact that he's at $3500 and that isn't enough for him. Overpriced. Walk away.

2 years, 5 months ago
    #
    jitneystand1 said:

Of course both answers ignore the fact that he's at $3500 and that isn't enough for him. Overpriced. Walk away.

Agreed. The sad fact is that IJ is going up in value quicker and quicker.

2 years, 5 months ago
    #

I've seen that game listed before - I think he has been trying to sell it for a few months now. Based on the pics it does not look like a 5k game to me. But if you could get him to do a deal outside of ebay and don't mind a three hour drive one way...

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple