Who's the loop champion of pinside?

Started 1 year ago by mojozone in forum PlayingPlaying tips.

Forum » Playing » Playing tips » Topic

Who's the loop champion of pinside?

Topic summary

• Started 1 year ago by mojozone
  • 26 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from donjagra

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

I have only had my BK2K for 5 days, so i havn't got it down yet, but 6 is my personal best so far. What about you guys? Can be other games that have it like Funhouse for example.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

or No Fear?

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

67 loops on the DOCTOR

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

High Speed has a nice loop around. I never played HSII but i believe it's the same layout as well with freeway loop.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    dangermouse007 said:

67 loops on the DOCTOR

WOW that alot of loops

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

No Fear for the orbits and the jump ramp.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    dangermouse007 said:

67 loops on the DOCTOR

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

just for any game?

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    Jeff_PHX_AZ said:

WOW that alot of loops [:impressed:]

Cheers! Just such a smooth looping shot i feel on this game...can really get into a good rythem.SONIC BOOOOOOOOMM!

BSD is at 44 loops although not the same kind of loop,no third flipper its more a full orbit loop

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    TJ141 said:

just for any game?

yes any game that has the feature on it.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    dangermouse007 said:

67 loops on the DOCTOR

78 on the good doctor for me.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

4 Shadow Loops on The Shadow. I thought that was good.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

2 on TS.......it is insanely quick on my pin!!

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

200 loops on No Fear?

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    HighProtein said:

200 loops on No Fear?

Dam,, Are you Stretch-n the Truth again Cody :lol:... Does NF even have an Extra H.Score Initial for the Loop champ ?

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

BSD loops...

I also had 11 on my old High Speed II, no pic though..it's long gone now

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    Snurdley said:

78 on the good doctor for me

Awesome!.....cheers for giving me something to shoot for,79 is in my sights

sixsixtie

Pinball addict
    1,083,150 2
    1 year, 11 months ago
    #

I think I had 9 when I owned HS2.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

4 consecutive Shadow loops (upper loop) is my best on my Shadow. I think my loop champion on my BSD is 32, which was made with lighning flippers.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

There is no extra high score for loops on NF, and you guys make my loop levels look pretty bad. In a single game I've probably had 30+ loops, as consecutive loops I've probably hit 12-15. The number keeps going up for me, so I must be doing something right.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

I average 30+ a game on SW. My best was 50+ but then again that is necessary on DE:SW to get high scores :/

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

72 bear kicks on TAF, but Ill be working on that BSD record as I finally got one!

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

One day, I rode a roller coaster with five inversions 30 times in less than two hours, so does my 150 count?

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Not sure if it counts as loops, but I have a "Double" 12-way Combo on my TFLE that posts with the high scores.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    Snurdley said:

78 on the good doctor for me.

96 loops, personal best with the Doctor.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    pinheadpuckguy said:

4 Shadow Loops on The Shadow. I thought that was good.

Mine was 4 for a long time. Then 2 nights ago I hit 5. I almost pissed my pants as I hit the 5th time. It was going so fast that it came around for a try at 6 and it was a laser drain. I missed the ball with the upper and lower flipper.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    firepawa said:

96 loops, personal best with the Doctor.

I guess I don't get the difference between machines. It would be impossible to do this on a Shadow. I would think 6-8 maybe, but not over 10 on a Shadow. 96 would be impossible. I assume they are all not at once?

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

The Doctor Who loops do not compare to Shadow...totally different shot....on Dr Who its a nice slow feed to your flipper. On Shadow it's blazing fast, my best is 7 on Shadow, and that's fluke. I only got 5, then missed, but I got it back up there quick enough and made 2 more and it counted hah..

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

The trick to getting alot of Shadow loops, or left orbit to inner loops is to actually kinda miss the shot. You want it to wobble around in there, makes for a slower loop. Easier said then done of course

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Dr Who has a ramp high score for the total number of loops during a game.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

5 on T2. Darn good fun.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

I've only gotten 5 on HS2. I make it to the top of the loop more often than not but it ends up hitting that corner by the entry to the lock ramp and falling into the bumpers. Does having the upper flipper adjusted a certain way help? I installed using the toothpick method and the ball tends to skim the upper flipper coming around that left orbit. I wish it would count right orbit loops because those are really fun to make!

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

6 on Shadow - only one time. I must have been in the zone because I've gotten 4 a few times but never back to 6, yet...

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

59 on DW, 8 on HS2

donjagra

Pinball master
    2,998,000 4
    1 year, 11 months ago
    #

9 consecutive loops on BK2K is the current loop champ. I think there were more before I reset the machine.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple