(Topic ID: 65388)

Who's going to buy the new "The Walking Dead" pin?

By DirtySouth

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jjsrt8
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

all_my_child_i_mean_walking_dead.jpg
photo.PNG
walking_dead_banner.jpg
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Not for me.

#52 10 years ago

So 100% in. I'm a zombie fanboy geek.

#53 10 years ago

One of my favorite shows now that Breaking Bad has road into the sunset... I still don't believe they will make it into a pinball machine. but hey, I'm ok with being wrong, I would love to have one.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Naked Miley Cyrus on a wrecking ball please. You can even make it a junkyard re-theme.

My mind is blown.

Post edited by Skrippy : You got weird taste, man.

Also, you got weird taste man.

Post edited by Skrippy : Go to thinking about it...

That would be a terrible, and shallow re-theme. Have heard the musical progression in Wrecking ball?

No?

Oh yeah, there isn't one.

Also, the lyrics are so repetitious that you would have to REMOVE features from Junkyard to make it fit the song.

Terrible. 0/10 would not want.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from Skrippy:

My mind is blown.
Post edited by Skrippy : You got weird taste, man.
Also, you got weird taste man.
Post edited by Skrippy : Go to thinking about it...
That would be a terrible, and shallow re-theme. Have heard the musical progression in Wrecking ball?
No?
Oh yeah, there isn't one.
Also, the lyrics are so repetitious that you would have to REMOVE features from junkyard to make it fit the song.
Terrible. 0/10 would not want.

Pretty sure he's throwing out a joke

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Pretty sure he's throwing out a joke

I know haha!

Swampfire is a good dude. I'm just joking along with him. Unless he's not joking... if he's not, him and I are going to have a talk next league meet...

Although That pin might not be too bad in your collection there, Swampy

#57 10 years ago

Walking Dead based on comics could be pretty awesome!

#58 10 years ago

^Agreed

#59 10 years ago

Like the show. Not enough to automatically want the pin.

Never read the comics. The only comics I was ever into was old Disney, e.g. Uncle Scrooge. Major influence on my eventual sense of humor. (Now there's an idea for a personal re-theme.) This was 45 years ago, but I still read them from time to time! Please forgo any criticism if you never read them. This also explains why I'm underwhelmed with all the Stern comic titles.

Hey, either way, live show or comics, a Walking Dead pin could wind up playing awesomely. Then I'd buy one, no need for an LE.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Sideart
Homage to Centaur

My thoughts exactly. A LE with a mostly Black and white PF with some red plastics would fit the comics perfectly.

Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Like the show. Not enough to automatically want the pin.

Agreed again. Should be the reasonable way... except I might fall for a Big Lebowski Pin sight-unseen... talk about impulse control !

#61 10 years ago

There wont be a walking dead pinball......10 people want one...it aint gonna happen.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

There wont be a walking dead pinball......10 people want one...it aint gonna happen.

Awe...thats sad, he can't count after he runs out of fingers.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Yeah, your math is of by a multiplier of 1200 there, Champ.

EVERYONE I know, and that is a yachtload, ALL would be in for TWD. Or even TWDLE. I would make myself a friggen' HUGE hypocrite by buying an LE regardless of price...

As I just got off of my soapbox of spanking Stern for their price hikes...I guess I'm no better when the right title comes along. Hey, the heart wants what the heart wants!

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Walking Dead based on comics could be pretty awesome!

Yes!

#65 10 years ago

long game play.

all_my_child_i_mean_walking_dead.jpgall_my_child_i_mean_walking_dead.jpg

#66 10 years ago

If it is LCD I'm in, though if it is going to be LCD I'd prefer the game be based off Resident Evil as that movie franchise has a ton of great special effect action scenes that would be PERFECT for Stern's first LCD display.

That said, I'm a huge fan of the TWD so count me in for either (though probably not both if both are eventually made).

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

If it is LCD I'm in, though if it is going to be LCD I'd prefer the game be based off Resident Evil as that movie franchise has a ton of great special effect action scenes that would be PERFECT for Stern's first LCD display.

I have been told to get use to the RED DMD so I'll bet it's a RED DMD.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from SaminVA:

I have been told to get use to the RED DMD so I'll bet it's a RED DMD.

I agree with you, sadly. Eventually Stern will shift over to an LCD game. They really should have spent their R&D dollars on the LCD and not the release of the Pin late last year and earlier this year (I just don't know what Stern was thinking with the Pin...such a strange decision to spend all that money there and not on the LCD).

#69 10 years ago

Not sure if serious

#70 10 years ago

I don't like the show, but the theme is great and could make for a killer pin, especially with art in the spirit of the comic. I'd be pretty excited about it!

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That said, I'm a huge fan of the TWD so count me in for either (though probably not both if both are eventually made).

If its resident evil I'd prefer I'd based of of resident evil 4 the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 16.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.95
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-going-to-buy-the-new-the-walking-dead-pin/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.