• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0039.jpg
IMAG0037.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Kinda of digging this pin- and need something pre dmd - looking around or near south NJ - PA area

#2 12 years ago

Good luck. I've been looking for one. Not that hard to find if your willing to ship, but it makes it a pretty bad value considering the price.

#3 12 years ago

Yeh I found one but its pretty far away and would never get my money back out of it.

#4 12 years ago

I have a pretty nice one that might be on the chopping block soon. I'm in California though.

IMAG0037.jpgIMAG0037.jpg IMAG0039.jpgIMAG0039.jpg

#5 12 years ago

Yeh thats a bit far from NJ, besides the cheesy graphics I think the game play is pretty darn good, if there was a beat up one it would make a great game to redo the art and theme on.

#6 12 years ago

Looks cool.. want to play one.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from doublezo1:

I have a pretty nice one that might be on the chopping block soon. I'm in California though.

Attachments IMAG0039.jpg (283.7 KB, 1 downloads) 1 hour old IMAG0037.jpg (233.6 KB, 0 downloads) 1 hour old

I might be interested if the price is decent. Drop me a pm if you decide to let it go.

#8 12 years ago

layout makes me think of black lagoon a bit. Looks pretty nice for pre-DMD.

#9 12 years ago

Great game, there were two for sale here recently one in portland, and one in seattle, but again, wrong coast.

#10 12 years ago

Ive Got one, waiting to be shopped in my warehouse. But I fear I'm going to be out of price range due to how much I'm into it.

Shipping with lift gate would be 200-250 To NJ though

#11 12 years ago

I also love this game, I just missed out on a VERY nice one for about 800CAN. My Skateball will have to do for now, but having a Radical beside it would be the shizz

#12 12 years ago

Careful, I think bigehrl is on the hunt for one too!

#13 12 years ago

not hunting....

lying in wait.

-jon

#14 12 years ago

Let me pull my out of the warehouse and see what kinda shape she is in to start with.. Then I can see what the best deal I can make is.

#15 12 years ago

Here are Pics of the Radical Pinball As it Sits in my warehouse.. Keep in mind this hasn't been shopped or even touched until now.. I took a bottle of Windex and quickly wiped the glass down to take pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/eHgCm

#16 12 years ago

I had a couple people interested in buying my radical, it didn't sell. Id like to sell it to a pinsider. 1100.00... I don't really want to deal with craigslist so ill try here one last time. Thanks.

#17 12 years ago

Jalpert, I've tried to contact you but my emails are being returned. I don't know how to get in touch with you.

#18 12 years ago

Gexchange def needs a good shopping - what kind of price are you looking at.

#19 12 years ago

doublezo1. Thanks for the pics. I hope you can find the right buyer for your machine.

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from fusion301:

Gexchange def needs a good shopping - what kind of price are you looking at.

Ya Sadly I'm in to it way to much, $1500 un shopped is the lowest I can go.. with shipping and lift gate service would be looking at $1700 OTD if out of state.

2 weeks later
#22 12 years ago

I'm looking to sell mine. I'm in Allentown, PA. It works but some of the inserts lifted off during a mylar removal. Its a very good player and all the ramps are in great shape. There are some hacks on the interconnect board which should be an easy fix for someone with skills.

I bought it last year and the guy I bought it from shopped it out somewhat. It has 4 new ribbed flippers (which are appropriate for the game), a new set of charcoal color legs (which is what they shipped with), new blue flipper rubbers, new balls installed, and I'll throw in any parts I bought for it (not that much!).

http://s380.photobucket.com/albums/oo247/stavs13/Radical%20Pinball/?start=all

Its a great game, and I am only selling it because I want to find a CQ one. If anyones interested email me at stavs AT mac DOT com.

#23 12 years ago

Here's some video of my machine:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-to-sell-me-their-radical-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.