IMG_0622 (resized).JPG
IMG_0624 (resized).JPG
IMG_0625 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
12545865_10208617824347171_1435769587_o_(resized).jpg
P1030826.JPG
image.jpeg
image.jpg
There are 347 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
#1 10 years ago

NOTE: Had a few people ask for these, so I got a handful more printed. If you are interested, please PM me. Price is $75 shipped in US, $100 worldwide.

Long story short, I had a WWFRR Prototype repro trans lite. It wasn’t the best. It looked kinda grainy/pixelated, and I wanted a better one.

So I got it scanned. I retouched it a bit, but still wasn't happy with it. I then contacted Aurich (he of the Shadow and Helen AC/DC trans) to help me retouch it. After working on it a bit, IMHO it looks MUCH better than my original repro did. I had it printed in the same manner as his Shadow trans, which as anyone who has one can tell you is the best quality trans you can get. Not off some crummy inkjet, but done on true photographic trans. So yes, it looks quite good. I’ve never seen an original prototype, so maybe they look a lot better...but I think this looks pretty darn nice. Pictures of it are attached.

wwflowres2.jpgwwflowres2.jpg

Should add it's a bit tricky to photograph these things backlit. Trust me, looks way better in person. The only difference from what you see in the picture is we’re moving the image down a bit so that the Royal Rumble logo isn’t so close to the top.

I know a few folks want this, so I’m doing a run of them with the printer. Price for the trans is $75 shipped in the USA, $100 overseas. PM me if interested.

Post edited by RDReynolds

#2 10 years ago

F yeah man! If you still have some next week I'm in as I'll be broke from tonights dinner with my wife

#3 10 years ago

Great team effort guys. People will be happy. Also thank you for keeping it at a reasonable price.

#4 10 years ago

Nice ... I am trying to sell my WWF to help raise funds for a WOZ but if I don't sell it I would like one.

#5 10 years ago

Pm sent. Cash will follow.

#6 10 years ago

Hey Randy put me down for one.thanks

#7 10 years ago

I'm in for one Unfortunate that these weren't done a week ago!

#8 10 years ago

PM sent. Thanks!

#9 10 years ago

What does the timeline look like for this?

#10 10 years ago

Should have them within the next two weeks. Maybe sooner if we get lucky.

Just discovered something else...on this trans, there is a flasher right behind the WWF logo. Looks very cool with it blinking like that!

#11 10 years ago

YOU GUYS ROCK!

#12 10 years ago

PM sent, count me in. This is great news!

#13 10 years ago

Crap, I think I'm in... WWFRR now in my possession, I have the sort of blurry version of the translite, I really like the one that is in it... dang it...

When do you need to know by?

#14 10 years ago

RD I definitely want one and I won't even need it shipped I can grab it whenever! Thanks for doing this!

#15 10 years ago

Monday morning bump to see if anyone else wants in.

#16 10 years ago

I am interested. Those look great!

#17 10 years ago

No prob, will add you to the list.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Crap, I think I'm in... WWFRR now in my possession, I have the sort of blurry version of the translite, I really like the one that is in it... dang it...
When do you need to know by?

I am finalizing the order tomorrow, so it would be helpful to know if you are in by then if possible. Thank you.

#19 10 years ago

I can't wait for this. Just in time for WrestleMania.

#20 10 years ago

And right after the network launches.

#21 10 years ago

YES YES YES YES YES YES!

#22 10 years ago

So excited about this that I finally got around to doing a partial teardown and putting the Cliffys I ordered last July in. Ready to roll!

#23 10 years ago

PM sent! Just got my Royal Rumble up and running. Currently set up next to a Gtb Tag Team in anticipation of Elimination Chamber this weekend!

#24 10 years ago

Glad to see so many people excited about this.

#25 10 years ago

I don't have a WWF (anymore) but THANKS for doing this!!! I definitely saw the need as well from the multiple WTB wwf proto translite threads

#26 10 years ago

I won't have 75 in my disposable cash in time, so I need to pass for now (can't buy everything ;P). Maybe I can jump in if you do a second run.

Thanks for taking this on! You don't know how many times pinball friends have said, "You really should get that prototype translite"...and they are completely right!

#27 10 years ago

Yeah, pretty cool seeing all the talent on there that they had back in 1992.

#29 10 years ago

Got you, Jason.

Anyone else want in? I am placing the final order today, so if you are interested, please PM me.

#30 10 years ago

Thanks to all for their interest! Order has been placed. I got a couple extras if anyone was late to the party. Should have them shipping out next week.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Monday morning bump to see if anyone else wants in.

Aw heck, is it too late for one more?

#32 10 years ago

Yeah, me too. I also PM'd to also get in on one of your extras.

#33 10 years ago

Both of you are added. Anyone else?

#34 10 years ago

I WANT ONE !!!! Let me know how and when to pay thanks

#35 10 years ago

Added you to the list. This is pretty much last call time, so...last call!

#36 10 years ago

Thank you been trying to get one forever are you going to be taking paypal?

#37 10 years ago

PM sent! Thanks for putting these out.

#38 10 years ago

PM sent as well - put me down for one if they're still available. Looks nice!

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from jimster102:

Thank you been trying to get one forever are you going to be taking paypal?

Yes, all payments will be made via Paypal. I will let everyone know the address to send to via PM when I have them ready.

#40 10 years ago

Can you pm me when there ready thanks

#41 10 years ago

PM Send.. Please put me down for one!! looks great!!!!

#42 10 years ago

Nice Job Randy. Oh BTW Nice printer too

#43 10 years ago

Ok, just got the final proof and I am very pleased. Only one issue: I cannot quit looking for the WWF logo to flash, which is causing me to drain!! LOL

I've sent PMs to everyone who wanted one with Paypal info. I did go ahead and get a couple more, so if you want in, please PM me.

Oh yeah...it's time to Rumble!!

wwffinallowres.jpgwwffinallowres.jpg
#44 10 years ago

Payment sent thanks very nice looking ..nice to find decent ones the other ones I have seen were printed on some crappy mylar material and for a decent price...now someone needs to make left ramps as they are impossible to find also

#45 10 years ago

Payment sent! Thanks for this, hopefully my wwf beats the translight to my house.

#46 10 years ago

Thanks so much to everyone for the quick payments. Hoping everyone will enjoy these!

#47 10 years ago

Ok, told the printer to make me a few extra. If you want in, please PM me so I can make sure you are in before we run out. Thanks!

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from jimster102:

Payment sent thanks very nice looking ..nice to find decent ones the other ones I have seen were printed on some crappy mylar material and for a decent price...now someone needs to make left ramps as they are impossible to find also

Just did a complete tear-down and shop out/rebuild of my WWF. I got the game over year ago and now just got to it. Took me two months. My plastic ramp has a small crack on the lower bottom left just below the small metal ramp protector. I wish DE would have made those small ramp protectors a little bigger to cover more of the ramp entrance. I used some thin CA and then I put some thin double sided tape between the metal ramp protector and the ramp plastic to absorb some of the impact/shock before re-installing it. I wish James at Pinball Inc. would do these WWF ramps and Cliffy would do repro metal ramp protectors that are larger to reinforce the ramp entrance. They are sorely needed.

#49 10 years ago

I'd really like a new subway for mine. Poor thing is duct taped in!

#50 10 years ago

And The Hulkster has returned to WWE. Just in time for the trans shipment!

Ok, probably more for the WWE Network launch...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

There are 347 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-wwf-royal-rumble-prototype-trans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.