• 630 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 297 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6165 (resized).png
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0518 (resized).jpeg
Pic (resized).jpg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 157.
#1 10 years ago

So I've seen these clubs formed in the forum, SS ,Star Trek , etc..... I cant resist forming this one.WH2O is IMO still extremely underrated. I've owned mine longer than most of my pins . I have all the pieces to do a restore on it but I cant bring myself to starting the process due to the fact I love playing it.

Been to Wet Willie's ,Still haven't got Vacation Planner.

#2 10 years ago

I'll be in the White Water club until Aug. 2nd when I sell mine Great game!

#3 10 years ago

I'm not a member, but I know a guy.......

I played a fellow pinsiders WH2O last weekend and am on the bandwagon....fantastic game! Hope to have one in the collection one day...until I will live as a collector vicariously through his

#6 10 years ago

I have 2 Pictures I could find

IMG_0034.jpgIMG_0034.jpg IMG_3033.jpgIMG_3033.jpg IMG_3034.jpgIMG_3034.jpg

#7 10 years ago

Nice color DMD. Get Vacation planner yet?

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Been to Wet Willie's ,Still haven't got Vacation Planner.

I'm in the same boat (raft!). I've been to wet willie's around 5 or 6 times, but still no Vacation Jackpot... I'm not very good...

#9 10 years ago

Blue DMD and Color DMD are fantastic

#10 10 years ago

I deeply regret selling mine a few years ago.

#11 10 years ago

regret_trooper-490x392.jpgregret_trooper-490x392.jpg

#12 10 years ago

Here's mine!

964756_10151948041708677_915293333_o.jpg964756_10151948041708677_915293333_o.jpg

#13 10 years ago

I've been meaning to start this thread for a while now. You beat me to it. I'll have to put some pics up of my baby. It's still got the original art in really nice shape. Playfield is close to perfect. No bubbles in the topper. PDI glass, chromed coindoor, siderails, etc. mirror blades. I'm still working on the lighting but currently I've got colored non-ghosting LEDs in the inserts and I'm using a mix of normal and colored incadescents for the GI.

The color DMD is next on my list for MODs.

So far I've got:
-Bigfoot spolight MOD from Pinball Life (my favorite)
-Missing Mountain from Red West (close second)
-Rear mountain LED illumination (from eBay)
-Yellow rafts (from eBay)
-Bear MOD (from Michaels, with my own homemade bracket)

Does anybody have the waterfall MOD from Pinball Decals? That looks cool but is really pricey and the youtube video doesn't really help much

#14 10 years ago

Here's mine!

Very nice, indeed

AP.jpgAP.jpg

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

I've been meaning to start this thread for a while now. You beat me to it. I'll have to put some pics up of my baby. It's still got the original art in really nice shape. Playfield is close to perfect. No bubbles in the topper. PDI glass, chromed coindoor, siderails, etc. mirror blades. I'm still working on the lighting but currently I've got colored non-ghosting LEDs in the inserts and I'm using a mix of normal and colored incadescents for the GI.
The color DMD is next on my list for MODs.
So far I've got:
-Bigfoot spolight MOD from Pinball Life (my favorite)
-Missing Mountain from Red West (close second)
-Rear mountain LED illumination (from eBay)
-Yellow rafts (from eBay)
-Bear MOD (from Michaels, with my own homemade bracket)
Does anybody have the waterfall MOD from Pinball Decals? That looks cool but is really pricey and the youtube video doesn't really help much
» YouTube video

Your post finally made me get off the fence and buy the yellow rafts from the Ebay seller.

I had never seen the ramp mod. in the video before. That looks pretty cool. If it is anything like other items on the Pinball Decals site the guy who actually makes the mod. would be selling them for less than half of what Pinball Decals marks them up to.

#16 10 years ago

I bought my WH20 with under cabinet lighting, I took it off because my friends thought it was obnoxious. But Im gonna put them back on this week!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Your post finally made me get off the fence and buy the yellow rafts from the Ebay seller.
I had never seen the ramp mod. in the video before. That looks pretty cool. If it is anything like other items on the Pinball Decals site the guy who actually makes the mod. would be selling them for less than half of what Pinball Decals marks them up to.

Yeah, I think the rafts were around $35 with free shipping from the UK and I ordered along with the rear mountain LED lights. The Bear is about $5.00 from Michaels.

The rafts are really cool and they match the rafts on the playfield inserts.

#19 10 years ago

Whoa, hive mind. I was just taking some pictures to start this thread. I am addicted to this game like no other. Just finished testing and playing around with all my CoinTaker LEDs (henceforth referred to as CoinTinkering (TM)), and finally got a good combination I'm pretty happy with.

New boulders on order, along with all the requisite cliffy protectors.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#21 10 years ago

Waaaaannnntt

#22 10 years ago

Who has the missing boulder for sale?

#23 10 years ago

Here is mine, I made clear inlane frames out of PET-G.
Color DMD really looks good on the game.

WH2OBlbrs_005.jpgWH2OBlbrs_005.jpg WH2OTD_039.jpgWH2OTD_039.jpg WH2OFin_006.jpgWH2OFin_006.jpg

#24 10 years ago

The only reason why I haven't sold my Whitewater is because I want to get a P-ROC and redesign the software for it. I think it's a great playfield layout, but with poor software that makes the game very linear in nature. It reminds of playing Super Mario. You have to slog through the lover levels over and over to get to the exciting parts.

#25 10 years ago

Can someone take some pics of the hangers on the front of the PF foe me. I think I put the wrong ones on my game when I did the PF swap.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

» YouTube video

I've not seen this mod before. I looked on the Pinball Decals site but can't see it. Is that definitely where it comes from? I like the look of it.

#27 10 years ago

Had mine 5 months now and loving it.It has the obligatory topper bubble but no wear at the lost mine.I've since installed the color dmd,boulder set and protectors,home rom and a few blue led's.

I've seen those,looks like a nice addition.$40 shipped to my door.I bought some taf mods from this seller a few months back,all good.

DSCN3073.JPGDSCN3073.JPG

#28 10 years ago

Holding on to mine for awhile, it's not in as nice condition as others here....but great fun to play.

Question: What is she saying when the ball drops out of the upper to lower ramp and hits the inlane switch? Sounds like she saying "Fourteen Million!", but that's not it. It's really starting to drive me crazy...lol.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from BR80:

Holding on to mine for awhile, it's not in as nice condition as others here....but great fun to play.
Question: What is she saying when the ball drops out of the upper to lower ramp and hits the inlane switch? Sounds like she saying "Fourteen Million!", but that's not it. It's really starting to drive me crazy...lol.

"Multimillions." The switch in the right inlane opens up multi-millions and if you hit the spine chiller ramp you get the award.

#30 10 years ago

Fourteen Million!

KOIMorris.jpgKOIMorris.jpg

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from BR80:

What is she saying when the ball drops out of the upper to lower ramp

Don't feel bad took me a while to figure it out also.

#32 10 years ago

WH20 is my favorite game that i own.

#33 10 years ago

I have to admit when I first got it ,didn't think it had sustainability.Now It will be my last to leave.

#34 10 years ago

In commemoration of this club,I'll post this.

Ohiopyle.jpgOhiopyle.jpg

Thats me in the back almost falling out. I took a couple teens from Northern Ireland and my youngest down the Youchaganie river in PA. last week.

#35 10 years ago

At last a WH2O thread. Well deserved Wet Willie...

#36 10 years ago

I have the Bigfoot spotlight, yellow rafts and grizzly bear mods on mine. One of our favorite pins, for sure.

#37 10 years ago

So, Nordman made Blackwater, then White Water. What's next? I hope its not Yellow Water or Brown Water. Blue Water would be nice.

#38 10 years ago

I'm in!

Decent pics to follow~

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

So, Nordman made Blackwater, then White Water. What's next? I hope its not Yellow Water or Brown Water. Blue Water would be nice.

Toilet Water, Holy Water...

#40 10 years ago

Don't know if u can see it but here is mine.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#41 10 years ago

old ramps......new ramps!

IMG_20130507_080811_860.jpgIMG_20130507_080811_860.jpg IMG_20130509_105330_406.jpgIMG_20130509_105330_406.jpg

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

I vote for BONGWATER!

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Don't know if u can see it but here is mine.

Good god man, the ship is listing!!!!

#44 10 years ago

Part of the basement lineup. By the way, I have new cab decals for the Indy and bronze rails to match the rest of the metal. My next project...

IMG_0104.JPGIMG_0104.JPG

#45 10 years ago

I know where you can get clothes to match that pin idea

ANC.jpgANC.jpg

#46 10 years ago

I made this for my WH2O!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#47 10 years ago

Very nice darras, please send pictures once on your WH2O!

#48 10 years ago

What

Quoted from Iamdarras:I made this for my WH2O!!

What about the sign for Insantiy Falls/Whirlpool?

#49 10 years ago

What is this pin worth these days? I have an opportunity to buy one that is in half decent shape for $3,500.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

What is this pin worth these days? I have an opportunity to buy one that is in half decent shape for $3,500.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

17,250 (OBO)
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.