White Water for sale or trade

Started 1 year ago by Kevgascan in forum MarketPinball machines for sale.

White Water for sale or trade

Topic summary

• Started 1 year ago by Kevgascan
  • 18 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from Kevgascan

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

I have my White Water pinball machine up for sale or trade. It has a topper but my ceiling was too low to have it on. I can move the machine next week and take a picture with topper on and lighting up. It also has the white mountain conversion along with Bumbles, all inserts, backbox and flashers are Cointaker LEDs, new playfield glass, all rubbers, all posts, white flipper buttons, flipper bats, shooter rod w/ springs, leg levers, Cliffy protectors, Pinguard leg protectors and every metal thing has been powdercoated white (legs, coin door, side rails, topper bar, hinges, shooter housing, lock bar and wire ramps). All ramps are good (bigfoot ramp is new), all switches work (all 6 slingshot and 2 green target switches are new) and the DMD is new. I just had the driver board went through and tested, it works perfect along with the other boards. The topper lights and boards work perfect too. It has new slingshot, whirlpool and bigfoot plastics, along with Pinbits plastic protectors. I also have the operators manual, keys, cash box w/ top, original mountains and yeti that will go with the machine. The cabinet has some wear on the backbox and I filled in the hole on front. There is wear on "Wet Willies" elbow on the playfield. I'm asking $3600 or trades. I can ship if buyer pays shipping and $50 to pallet and drop off.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Some pics

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Where are you located?

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

looks nice.

edited to say it looks like your location is Indiana?

Any chance WWF is for sale? pm sent in case it is

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

I'm near Terre Haute, IN. WWF is already sold.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Man I'm tempted but in Florida .. Not sure how well shipping works out costs love the Mods!!!

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Wow, not sure I've ever seen the white mountain conversion. Looks nice, wish I had the cash, it's on my list.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Ummm....he is willing to take it to a terminal for you to ship to a terminal close to you. Awesome seller! Prolly run you 150-250 max, just need a pickup to get it from the terminal.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

I had some questions on Bumbles. His head moves and spins just like it should and the arms move with the log. I can put it on a 56x48 pallet, cardboard, shrinkwrap and put on a rachet strap then drop it off at a terminal for $50. I dont know what shipping rates are though.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Rommy I know , it's not really on my WTB list but it looks like a nice example and I love the mods very cool!! I am a sucker for snow capped mountains If somehow this doesn't sell I may change my mind haha, this title is red hot latley though .

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

PM Sent for Sale.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    mandelbloom said:

this title is red hot latley though .

Yeah, more like 2+ years!

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Pm sent.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

I think its sold, I'll know more tomorrow.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

To be honest, I'm shocked it took that long to sell. If I didn't already own one, I would have been all over it. I think the price was very reasonable given the current climate.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

looks nice, but who goes rafting in the winter??

RobT

Pinside legend
    12,294,073 3
    1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    Anim8ormatt said:

Someone had to say it.

When I had my WH20 and I first saw the snow capped mountains/boulders, I thought it looked cool and considered buying a set.....then I realized exactly what you said and didn't think it made a lot of sense....even if it does look good.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

That's exactly why we need a skiing themed pin - so snowy mountains will make sense.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    Anim8ormatt said:

A: Eskimos

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    jayhawkai said:

That's exactly why we need a skiing themed pin - so snowy mountains will make sense.

Hey,

Sorry to hijack, but Gottlieb's Wipeout fills that void. To the OP, good luck with your sale!

Luke

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

The white powder coating looks great! best of luck with the sale.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    RobT said:

Anim8ormatt said:looks nice, but who goes rafting in the winter??
    Someone had to say it.
    When I had my WH20 and I first saw the snow capped mountains/boulders, I thought it looked cool and considered buying a set.....then I realized exactly what you said and didn't think it made a lot of sense....even if it does look good.

While I prefer good old' boulders ... think about it for a moment. It's colder in higher elevations. There's countless destinations where you can enjoy water sports, then drive up a mountain to ski.

BTW that white trim is over the top insane. Not my preference, but man I'll tip my hat to you for it.

WH2O Owner,

Brian

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Payment received. Its sold.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Congrats on the sale!

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Congrats on the sale Kevin. What you gonna buy?????

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    Rick471 said:

Congrats on the sale Kevin. What you gonna buy?????

Maybe a Ripleys, but still deciding right now.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    Kevgascan said:

Payment received. Its sold.

Well seeing as to how that was your only machine, the dog's expression in your Avatar seems to really fit how you must be feeling.

I love that photo.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #
    EEE said:

Kevgascan said:Payment received. Its sold.
    Well seeing as to how that was your only machine, the dog's expression in your Avatar seems to really fit how you must be feeling.
    I love that photo.

LOL, that is true.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple