Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WhiteWater_Teardown_078.jpg
WhiteWater_Teardown_070.jpg
WhiteWater_Teardown_079.jpg
WhiteWater_Teardown_073.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I have my White Water pinball machine up for sale or trade. It has a topper but my ceiling was too low to have it on. I can move the machine next week and take a picture with topper on and lighting up. It also has the white mountain conversion along with Bumbles, all inserts, backbox and flashers are Cointaker LEDs, new playfield glass, all rubbers, all posts, white flipper buttons, flipper bats, shooter rod w/ springs, leg levers, Cliffy protectors, Pinguard leg protectors and every metal thing has been powdercoated white (legs, coin door, side rails, topper bar, hinges, shooter housing, lock bar and wire ramps). All ramps are good (bigfoot ramp is new), all switches work (all 6 slingshot and 2 green target switches are new) and the DMD is new. I just had the driver board went through and tested, it works perfect along with the other boards. The topper lights and boards work perfect too. It has new slingshot, whirlpool and bigfoot plastics, along with Pinbits plastic protectors. I also have the operators manual, keys, cash box w/ top, original mountains and yeti that will go with the machine. The cabinet has some wear on the backbox and I filled in the hole on front. There is wear on "Wet Willies" elbow on the playfield. I'm asking $3600 or trades. I can ship if buyer pays shipping and $50 to pallet and drop off.

// Error: Image 26163 not found // // Error: Image 26164 not found // // Error: Image 26165 not found // // Error: Image 26166 not found //

#2 11 years ago

Some pics

WhiteWater_Teardown_073.jpgWhiteWater_Teardown_073.jpg WhiteWater_Teardown_079.jpgWhiteWater_Teardown_079.jpg WhiteWater_Teardown_070.jpgWhiteWater_Teardown_070.jpg WhiteWater_Teardown_078.jpgWhiteWater_Teardown_078.jpg

#4 11 years ago

looks nice.

edited to say it looks like your location is Indiana?

Any chance WWF is for sale? pm sent in case it is

#5 11 years ago

I'm near Terre Haute, IN. WWF is already sold.

#6 11 years ago

Man I'm tempted but in Florida .. Not sure how well shipping works out costs love the Mods!!!

#7 11 years ago

Wow, not sure I've ever seen the white mountain conversion. Looks nice, wish I had the cash, it's on my list.

#8 11 years ago

Ummm....he is willing to take it to a terminal for you to ship to a terminal close to you. Awesome seller! Prolly run you 150-250 max, just need a pickup to get it from the terminal.

#9 11 years ago

I had some questions on Bumbles. His head moves and spins just like it should and the arms move with the log. I can put it on a 56x48 pallet, cardboard, shrinkwrap and put on a rachet strap then drop it off at a terminal for $50. I dont know what shipping rates are though.

#10 11 years ago

Rommy I know , it's not really on my WTB list but it looks like a nice example and I love the mods very cool!! I am a sucker for snow capped mountains If somehow this doesn't sell I may change my mind haha, this title is red hot latley though .

#11 11 years ago

PM Sent for Sale.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

this title is red hot latley though .

Yeah, more like 2+ years!

#14 11 years ago

I think its sold, I'll know more tomorrow.

#15 11 years ago

To be honest, I'm shocked it took that long to sell. If I didn't already own one, I would have been all over it. I think the price was very reasonable given the current climate.

#16 11 years ago

looks nice, but who goes rafting in the winter??

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

Someone had to say it.

When I had my WH20 and I first saw the snow capped mountains/boulders, I thought it looked cool and considered buying a set.....then I realized exactly what you said and didn't think it made a lot of sense....even if it does look good.

#18 11 years ago

That's exactly why we need a skiing themed pin - so snowy mountains will make sense.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

A: Eskimos

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

That's exactly why we need a skiing themed pin - so snowy mountains will make sense.

Hey,

Sorry to hijack, but Gottlieb's Wipeout fills that void. To the OP, good luck with your sale!

Luke

#21 11 years ago

The white powder coating looks great! best of luck with the sale.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Anim8ormatt said:looks nice, but who goes rafting in the winter??
Someone had to say it.
When I had my WH20 and I first saw the snow capped mountains/boulders, I thought it looked cool and considered buying a set.....then I realized exactly what you said and didn't think it made a lot of sense....even if it does look good.

While I prefer good old' boulders ... think about it for a moment. It's colder in higher elevations. There's countless destinations where you can enjoy water sports, then drive up a mountain to ski.

BTW that white trim is over the top insane. Not my preference, but man I'll tip my hat to you for it.

WH2O Owner,

Brian

#23 11 years ago

Payment received. Its sold.

#25 11 years ago

Congrats on the sale Kevin. What you gonna buy?????

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Rick471:

Congrats on the sale Kevin. What you gonna buy?????

Maybe a Ripleys, but still deciding right now.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

Payment received. Its sold.

Well seeing as to how that was your only machine, the dog's expression in your avatar seems to really fit how you must be feeling.

I love that photo.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

Kevgascan said:Payment received. Its sold.
Well seeing as to how that was your only machine, the dog's expression in your Avatar seems to really fit how you must be feeling.
I love that photo.

LOL, that is true.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-for-sale-or-trade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.