(Topic ID: 12582)

Which rumored future Stern pin would you most likely pre-order?

By bigdaddy07

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by jimjim66
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which rumored Stern pin would you most likely pre-order?”

• Resident Evil 44 votes
      38%
    • Avengers 37 votes
      32%
    • Men in Black 10 votes
      9%
    • Muppets 26 votes
      22%

(117 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

12.png
    pinball.jpg
    pinball_clock.jpg
    mary-poppins-one.jpg
    sound.jpg
    Dead-Poets-Society-04.jpg
    There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago
    Quoted from AbacusMan:

Harry Potter could be a good one. Thoughts?

They've tried countless times and have given up.. It'll never happen. (paraphrasing from both Steve and Gary). Rowling doesn't approve of pinball games.. she insists they're gambling devices.

#52 12 years ago

Resident Evil and Avengers are neck and neck for me theme wise. Voted RE only because it's been so long since there has been a horror pin. And Milla ALWAYS wins.

Of course you throw in Star Trek, and that probably bumps both of them. Other than the Milla factor. Makes it a tough call...

Between those three it will really come down to who is at the helm (I really, really want to see Borg Unleashed the way Ritchie was with ACDC!!) and what the layout and art is like.

Don't get me wrong...Muppets and MIB would both be awesome themes as well. Can't lose with any of the current major rumors in my book!

#53 12 years ago

Wasn't there a rumor that a Walking Dead pin was possible as well?

#54 12 years ago

How about another sports theme to man this up a little.

Muppets? man up people. I would never get laid again if I had a muppets pin.

#55 12 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

How about another sports theme to man this up a little.

I donno...some girls might get a few ideas when looking at Gonzo's nose...

#56 12 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

I agree 100%. I would never tell friends or colleagues that I have a Muppets pin. I would rather tell them I have a WOZ.

#57 12 years ago

ummm none of them

#58 12 years ago
    Quoted from pindevil:

None from the list you supplied. Nightmare Before Christmas would be awesome.

I have been saying that forever! I would love a Nightmare Before Christmas pin and would pre order in a second

#59 12 years ago

Well, the odds on a Star Trek pin are good but not until 2013, with Ritchie at the helm. Think Stern have the license. At least it means it will be LCD.

As for Avengers, I would be tempted if it plays similar to IM and is super fast but better quality, metal ramps and that awesome kicker solenoid

#60 12 years ago

None of them interest me

#61 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Well, the odds on a Star Trek pin are good but not until 2013, with Ritchie at the helm. Think Stern have the license. At least it means it will be LCD.

That is what I am waiting for!

#62 12 years ago

None of the above. I'm more of a WOZ/MG/BHZA kind of guy, I guess. (Literally!) Anyone in NYC want to 'borrow' half my current collection and give it a good local home?

#63 12 years ago

Ummm... none of the above.

My first choice would be The Big Lebowski, second would be an original unlicensed theme with hand drawn art,,, Camel Toe LE (Lohan Edition)

8P

#64 12 years ago

I thought X-men was to be the rumored pin, taking the place of Avengers.

Would also like to see Scooby Doo, zombie pin that is tongue n cheek.

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-rumored-future-stern-pin-would-you-most-likely-pre-order/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.