which pin do you miss the most?

Started 2 years ago by mrgone in forum All PinballAll Pinball.

Forum » All Pinball » Topic

which pin do you miss the most?

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by mrgone
  • 55 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from TomT

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

There are more than 12 games linked to this topic.
Click here to show all linked games

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

of all the pins that you have sold/traded which one do you miss the most? for me its lw3. some day i will get another one.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I've only ever sold one pin, my Swords of Fury. I do miss it.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Sold two TAFs, SS, WH20 and CFTBL. Miss WH20 sometimes. SS would be welcomed back down the line, too.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Fish Tales, JP, TFTC.........ok, all of them!!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

BSD

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

IM

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

All of them except for Swords of Fury and Revenge From Mars. Swords got to easy...RFM just never did it for me...My buddy still has my Swords though, so I do get to jam on it once in awhile still...the music is killer..

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Believe it or not, DE SW. Not the best rules, and the center ramp is an easy shot. But it is a great theme, great implementation of it, it looks fantastic, and it is popular with guests. If I get a chance to pick up another, I probably will.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I really miss my A13, especially seeing how great pinsider lonnkor has made it. I DO NOT miss my Tee'd Off at all though.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Interesting enough, Bone Busters

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Haven't sold one yet, not sure if I could... is that bad?

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    ovfdfireman said:

I actually enjoy a few gottlieb's from that era. Big House, Lights...Camera...Action!, and Excalibur. I've always wanted to try a Bone Busters. The theme looks like a rip off of Ghostbusters.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Funhouse, twice. Both were beauts. Real love hate relationship with the game. Getting the itch again.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Haven't sold one yet.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    paulyb18 said:

NO, it is good.

I now have my wife convinced that we should not sell any pins we add to the collection and then someday in our semi-retirement we can open a small pinball/brewpub/ GF bakery (she has celiac's).

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

The one I don't have.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

The only one I've sold...JP. But I do really miss it. The more I play the more, I'm like "wow, that was a really good game". I just assumed the games rated above it would be better, but I'm pretty sure I'd rather have JP then at least 15 games rated higher.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    ovfdfireman said:

Hey Fireman,
    Did you get that BB from me?Rick in Newburgh In. Just curious.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Radical, BSD and DH.

I had a super super nice DP Radical that I actually imported from Germany. On a skid, not in a container. Traded it for a junkyard, thinking that was an 'upgrade'. JY lasted awhile, but it was no Radical.

BSD, I had a very nice game that I'd done a high end restoration on. PFR CC playfield, NOS ramps and plastics, everything scrubbed etc. Had to sell it during a period of unemployment.

Dirty Harry. Great game. The one I had was decent, but not nice enough for a keeper game for me. I like DH a lot, and will own a very nice one at some point.

I sold the BSD to 'save' my MM. A couple years later, I let AFM, MM and SC go - just wasn't enjoying them sufficient for what I could get for them. I imagine if I'd wised up and just sold the MM, I could've kept BSD and DH

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    paulyb18 said:

Not at all. They're like part of the family

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Really miss my Starship Troopers...

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Only one I've parted with was IJ(W) and I don't really miss it.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    Snurdley said:

ovfdfireman said:Interesting enough, Bone Busters

I actually enjoy a few gottlieb's from that era. Big House, Lights...Camera...Action!, and Excalibur. I've always wanted to try a Bone Busters. The theme looks like a rip off of Ghostbusters.

Attachments DownloadedFile.jpeg (6.4 KB, 0 downloads) 27 minutes old image-4.jpg (207.4 KB, 0 downloads) 30 minutes old

It was originally supposed to be a Ghostbusters pin, but when they couldn't get the rights they had to improvise. Ghosts became Bones for better or worse.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I'll Have to say my 1st Pinbot , i never Got to Pay it , Whoa , I Played 1-game at the seller's house. But for Real , I Miss.... You Know I Really don't know.. I get Repeat Pin's in Alot.. I Do Miss Jackbot .
    And MB a Little. It was Cool also.. Honch , can I have it back ? But , I've Kept my Fav- 2 ..

RobT

Pinside legend
    12,298,523 3
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I miss a lot of my pins. TRON LE, AFM, and LOTR LE the most.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    BLACK_ROSE said:

I'll Have to say my 1st Pinbot ,

OMG BR, what the hell happened? If you don't mind me asking.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

White Water or Shadow...I had really nice examples of both and sold to fund a spiderman, which I totally regretted getting. I just never liked spiderman as much as the hype that people give it.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

LOTR.

LOTR

and

LOTR

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    Snurdley said:

OMG BR, what the hell happened? If you don't mind me asking.

I was Pull-n a Trailer and Pinbot was Secured ( i thought ) Until i got Lost and came up on a 30 mph Curve going 55 to 60 .. Pinbot slid out and took a back-ward's barrel roll in the Ditch and Exploded..
    The 3'' wide ratchet strap came Loose some how.
    Made me Sick.. I found everything except for the ball's.. I Drove to Richmond ,Va 2 week's later and bought another.. It survived.. I can haul 2 Pin's in my Expedition , If More than 2 , I Still Use the trailer..

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

BLACK_ROSE

You are qualified to work for NAVL

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    BLACK_ROSE said:

Made me Sick..

Holy crap!!! I bet it took a big suitcase full of Coors to make that one feel better!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    The_Gorilla said:

LOTR.

LOTR

and

LOTR

You know, out of all pins you bought and sold. I was really surprised how fast you sold LOTR and SM.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

FT

I knew it was addictive, hard and fun and now I sold it, I realize that times two!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

CV, GnR

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    Snurdley said:

You know, out of all pins you bought and sold. I was really surprised how fast you sold LOTR and SM.

Me, too. I was chasing the "dream" AFM. When I got one (AFM), I couldn't see that it was worth the money. I want one back again though. No rush....just some day.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I've sold SJ, SWT and TOM over the last year and, of the three, I really miss Space Jam. it was a fun game and my kids just loved it. It was also my first game and they do say you never forget your first...

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I have bought and sold quite a few games over the years. I desperately missed BOP and Wh20 after I sold them both, they were games that I just fell in love with but sold them due to circumstances at the time. Fortunately I have manages to acquire them both again after about a year or so of hunting, they wont be going anywhere (in fact I now have 3 BOP's! I seriously think I am addicted to her).

There are a number of games I certainly wouldn't mind having again, but I think the one's that I do miss the most would be LAH and f14 tomcat, not CV, IJ, TZ or TAF

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    BLACK_ROSE said:

I was Pull-n a Trailer and Pinbot was Secured ( i thought ) Until i got Lost and came up on a 30 mph Curve going 55 to 60 .. Pinbot slid out and took a back-ward's barrel roll in the Ditch and Exploded..
    The 3'' wide ratchet strap came Loose some how.
    Made me Sick.. I found everything except for the ball's..

Classic story B_R, you've gone up in my estimation Worst I did on that line was forget to secure a ToTAN in the van... on the first left bend I heard a big crash in the back (the sound had to travel through the van wall and through the cab wall)... Amazingly the ToTAN didn't have a mark on it... the van got a bit damaged though as the plunger smashed through one of the wooden anchor beams on the opposite wall...

I miss my CC most I think... and as usual I sold if for way less than what I'd have to pay to get another

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Worst thing I ever did was sell my huanted house Seemed like a lot of work when I had it but I really missed it after only two weeks after it's sale. I will have another and another black hole someday which would be a record for me as I've never owned more than 2 pins at any given time. Had three in the house before but one was always sold and waiting for pickup or didn't belong to me.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    RWH said:

Worst thing I ever did was sell my huanted house [:sick:] Seemed like a lot of work when I had it but I really missed it after only two weeks after it's sale. I will have another and another black hole someday

I feel for you man... I'd also miss my HH and BH, which is why I'd never sell 'em... good luck in finding replacements!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Whodunnit

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I miss Taxi the most, must have for a collection IMO.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

BSD

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

White Water! Although LOTR is helping me get over it.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

TZ, Indy, T2, Cyclone, Comet ... Don't miss Flash Gordon (liked) but don't miss WCS and FT

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I miss WH2O and MM. I would like another WH2O someday............at double the cost.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Bally Freedom

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple