Where to find shot-maps/playfield layouts

Started 2 years ago by DrAzzy in forum PinsideWebsite.

Forum » Pinside » Website » Topic

Where to find shot-maps/playfield layouts

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by DrAzzy
  • 4 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from judremy

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 8 months ago
    #

Is there a site that has diagrams or shotmaps of pinball machines?

When reading about a machine that I havn't seen in person, I have a hell of a time working out what the layout is really like, based on written descriptions of the layout, and looking at pictures (often of poor quality, or taken from angles that don't really make the layout clear (which is hardly surprising - you don't study the layout of a pin in person by looking at it from only one angle, do you?).

A site that showed diagrams of the playfield, instead of pictures, would be really helpful. It seems like that's such an obvious omission from the pinside database, that there must be some other site that has them for all the well known machines, and I just don't know about it.

Or maybe i'm the only person who can't figure things out from pictures...

2 years, 8 months ago
    #

Can't you get that at the ipdb site???? I thought I've seen drawings similiar to that in one of the options offered but, I'm not positive.....

2 years, 8 months ago
    #

I'm not seeing it under the entry for TZ (just picked that as an example, on the thinking that if they had it for any machine, they'd have it for TZ, since TZ is so popular and well regarded).

2 years, 8 months ago
    #

Usually the manuals have these types of diagrams for rubber rings, posts, coils, etc:

2 years, 8 months ago
    #

Or watch the video tutorials on tiltwarning.com!

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple