Where Does the sideramp shot in Star Trek go??

Started 7 months ago by jaydawg0006 in forum Game manufacturersStern Pinball.

Where Does the sideramp shot in Star Trek go??

Topic summary

• Started 7 months ago by jaydawg0006
  • 2 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from pascal-pinball

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

7 months, 1 week ago
    #

It looks like it goes out the back pannel and either feeds to right return ramp or right orbit. If it feeds to the right orbit it creates a combo shot with the vuk and also repeated shots to side ramp. I hope it does!!

Also what exactly will the fire button control? At first I was hoping the ball somehow fed to the small enterprise and that was a cannon in disguise (like the one in acdc). But after seeing better pics it just looks like a molded ship. Does the fire button make the vengeance fire? Does the vengeance even fire at all?

If anyone knows any of these things please let me know.

Heard a lot of distributors are getting less st LE than Metallica LE but yet st LE is limited to 799? Doesn't seem to add up. I know a lot are going overseas but so did Metallica.

7 months, 1 week ago
    #

Also is the back glass and translates shorter than the normal stern ones? For some reason the speaker box looks a lot bigger to me. I could be wrong. Guess it doesn't matter that much just curious.

I've heard the game also has some kind lazer that shines down a path in the pf . Anyone know more about it?

More an more I look at this game it reminds me of Spider-Man. Looks like they started with the sm layout and Just took the doc of vuk and moved it to the side, changed the middle shot a little and made the ramps a little wider. Added a kickback and cold changing LEDs, flashers in backbox,shaker motor. Seems like it just needs 1 more cool thing to stand Out (maybe the lazer is it).

Not a bad thing since I love that layout but if I had a Spider-Man already and had a small/med size collection I would prob not want both. Also as good as it does look its amazing how well sttng stands up to it purely on pf construction. Habit trails, dual cannon, lots of shots, tons of wireform. Almost hard to believe its 20 years ago. Pinball really hasn't evolved much at all.

7 months, 1 week ago
    #

the warp ramp goes behind the back panel and comes back in the upper right corner.
    the ramp stops there and the ball falls on the playfield
    you can loop the ramp with the upper flipper over and over like Doctor Who

...I think...

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple