image-368.jpg
image-243.jpg
image-719.jpg
image-268.jpg
image-515.jpg
image-423.jpg
image-460.jpg
image-296.jpg
There are 448 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.
#1 10 years ago

Just looking for another pinball and wanted to know what out there locally.. I've got a Funhouse for sale, but I am actually looking to trade it towards a TOM

#2 10 years ago

I will be putting my Frankenstein up for sale within the next week or so.

#3 10 years ago

Would love a Funhouse. Ive got A nice clear coated Addams Family for trade or cash.

#4 10 years ago

I have a White Water listed on craigslist in Toledo Ohio, although I live in Michigan just across the state line from Ohio. The following is a link to some photos. http://s804.photobucket.com/user/charliemissyou/library/

#5 10 years ago

Nice collection SJJ. We've got a couple of collectors up here near Monroe. It would be great to get together sometime.
Howie

#6 10 years ago

I have a very nice BSD getting ready to sell- no fade. Great condition- just a little insert wear. has the SP playfield so no planking issue. Plays fast and error free- mist multi ball works great.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Would love a Funhouse. Ive got A nice clear coated Addams Family for trade or cash.

Yeah I've got a nice FH... TAF is a great game too...

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from SJJ:

I have a White Water listed on craigslist in Toledo Ohio, although I live in Michigan just across the state line from Ohio. The following is a link to some photos. http://s804.photobucket.com/user/charliemissyou/library/

Yeah I saw that game it looks very nice.. GLWS! You interested in any trades?

#9 10 years ago

Sorry no trades. Sale only.

#10 10 years ago

What price for fun house

#11 10 years ago

I have these pins for sale or trade: DM w/ LEDs, Xmen Wolverine, HS2, HUO Champion Pub, NIB Magneto, Stern Playboy w/ alt translites and LEDs and full nudity, Judge dredd full LEDs, HUO Sopranos, JM only slight fade, Firepower better than average Playfield, No fear with great reds still in it, Congo, Ripleys (routed and pretty beat up shoots lane and drops), Starship troopers with LEDs and stereo mod, and maybe a T2.

#12 10 years ago

Choggard you're actually in luck if you can sell the funhouse quickly; mike at shark club has a TOM just posted for 5200. detroit.craigslist.org link

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Choggard you're actually in luck if you can sell the Funhouse quickly; mike at shark club has a TOM just posted for 5200. detroit.craigslist.org link

Yeah I saw that he emailed me on it.. Someone needs to make me an offer and I might let it go to get my wife her TOM.. Asking $4,500..

#14 10 years ago

Choggard you're actually in luck if you can sell the Funhouse quickly; mike at shark club has a TOM just posted for 5200. detroit.craigslist.org link

Mine is actually in every bit as good of shape as Mike's and I have a few more mods (already offered to Choggard at $5200)
Side note, Mike is a great guy and basically every pinhead anywhere near SE Michigan knows the quality of his collection.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Mine is actually in every bit as good of shape as Mike's and I have a few more mods (already offered to Choggard at $5200)

@Tim- I am just waiting until I sell my FH, before I buy yours.. You weren't supposed to tell everyone on here..lol damn..

#16 10 years ago

5200 is a deal on a theater of magic. I've got 2 World Cup soccers and 2 monopolies.

#17 10 years ago

SJJ, how much for the White Water? Looks in great shape.

#18 10 years ago

I have these pins for sale or trade: DM w/ LEDs, Xmen Wolverine, HS2, HUO Champion Pub, NIB Magneto, Stern Playboy w/ alt translites and LEDs and full nudity, Judge Dredd full LEDs, HUO Sopranos, JM only slight fade, Firepower better than average Playfield, No Fear with great reds still in it, Congo, Ripleys (routed and pretty beat up shoots lane and drops), Starship Troopers with LEDs and stereo mod, and maybe a T2.

You bought Dearborn Mikes pins? No black hole?

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

SJJ, how much for the White Water? Looks in great shape.

price is $6500 firm. Local pickup only

#20 10 years ago

Funhouse and F14. SOLD

#21 10 years ago

I bought a few pins from mike, he needed cash. Three this time and maybe 6 this year. I buy alot of pins, 1-200 a year. No black hole, im one of the few people who hate gottliebs. Loathe working on them when home services come up with them. I would have passed at even 6-700 just me though. I have more than a couple hundred pins left on route/friends houses/my house and maybe only three gottliebs and they are premiers which are really the only ones I don't mind. Working on haunted houses made me this way lol

#22 10 years ago

I can vouche for sanctumwear. Good looking games at a fair price. Somebody better jump on this deal. I've seen and played both of these games. He's a very reasonable guy. Todd Scott.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

I have a Funhouse and F14 in storage that I want to sell. got them in trade and was keeping for restoration, but they're nice fully working players games. both for $3800 oboI'm busy with moving to Ann Arbor and games are located in Bay City area. can get pictures during next few days if anyone is interested.

Im heading up your way can i see them this week?

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

I can vouche for sanctumwear. Good looking games at a fair price. Somebody better jump on this deal. I've seen and played both of these games. He's a very reasonable guy. Todd Scott.

Thanks Todd

Quoted from Rock914:

Im heading up your way can i see them this week?

sale pending on my games, will update when transaction is complete

#25 10 years ago

If there is any interest, I was thinking about selling a TAF and a ToM. I bought the ToM from a collector about twelve years ago. He said it was a HUO pin but he did not have the documentation. Based on its condition only, I bought it but I seldom play it.

The TAF was purchased earlier this year, the owner claims he was the second owner and it was HUO too. Unfortunately i was not provided with documentation but again, the condition was outstanding. ToM - $6,500; TAF - $7,000

#26 10 years ago

if you value your "players" funhouse at $4500, i think i'd have to place a value of $8000 on my TOM to make a trade work out. You interested?

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-funhouse-4499-flint-michigan

#27 10 years ago

I have a NBA Fastbreak I'll let go for $3200....

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

if you value your "players" Funhouse at $4500, i think i'd have to place a value of $8000 on my TOM to make a trade work out. You interested?

I wouldn't go that far with an $8K value, but if you are seriously interested in trading for a FH. Let me know..

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I have a NBA Fastbreak I'll let go for $3200....

Deal.... When can I pick it up?!!lol

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Deal.... When can I pick it up?!!lol

Hey... How come your outrageous prices are serious, but mine are a joke?

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Hey... How come your outrageous prices are serious, but mine are a joke?

My outrageous prices? What are you talking about?!! Every machine I've put up on here has sold. Just like you said last time we talked. We all value machines differently.. Funhouse is a great machine and I would value it up there with a TOM any day. Didn't you trade your FH for a Dark Knight or something?

#32 10 years ago

*grabs popcorn once again*

#33 10 years ago

I've also got a Taxi I'll be selling soon if anyone is interested.. PM me for details

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Funhouse is a great machine and I would value it up there with a TOM any day.

You might, but no one else does and that's why your fun house is still for sale.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Didn't you trade your FH for a Dark Knight or something?

Traded it for what I figured was a HUO Batman Forever... Probably worth 2500 bucks or so. Fair trade for a players condition Fun House. Yours has a less faded cab, so I'd put it around 2700-3000, personally.

My NBA Fastbreak is only overvalued by about 1200.

It's all good man, just an honest difference of opinion....

#36 10 years ago

I wouldn't be able to let my ToM go for less than $5k. Such a great game. I love how fast it is.

Fun House is great too of course.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I've also got a Taxi I'll be selling soon if anyone is interested.. PM me for details

How much for the taxi?

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Yours has a less faded cab, so I'd put it around 2700-3000,

I think you're being generous:

#39 10 years ago

He can charge whatever he wants for his pins. That's cool. He just can't laugh at my prices when he thinks that they're too high.. That's all.

#40 10 years ago

I have a very nice TZ for sale\trade

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/8326

#41 10 years ago

Fo reals, my super-duper clean and near perfect NBA Fastbreak (with full goodie bag still stapled into the cab) is $2k... But, a friend of mine has right of first refusal on it. If he passes, I'll put it up for sale...

#42 10 years ago

Mata Hari, Queen of Diamonds, Laser Ball, Rolling Stones Bally, Cleopatra, Totem, Eight Ball, Nitro ground shaker, World cup. Any of which can be delivered to expo if prepaid or on your good word if I know you.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

He can charge whatever he wants for his pins. That's cool. He just can't laugh at my prices when he thinks that they're too high.. That's all.

there are others that operate that same way too. they want top dollar for their stuff and can talk explaining exactly why until they are blue in the face yet can always manage to find one fire sale price to drives yours down in valley. either people want to make a trade OR the want to make out great but it cannot be both yet. I offered up my TRS for someone's TSPP. TSPP goes anywhere from hi 3's to mid 4's. The TRS's that I have seen are mid 3's and maybe a little higher. I was thinking TRS plus $1000 for a very nice TSPP. he wanted $2100 plus TRS. really?!? why even bother trading emails. either A he placed a value of less than $2500 on TRS OR he was valuing TSPP at $5500. people are free to offer whatever they want but a non serious offer can't be taken seriously.

#44 10 years ago

It's just like anything else, you can ask whatever you want but if you can't find a buyer it will never sell. Doing a quick search on CL will tell you what machines are overpriced because they're still for sale 2-3 months later.

I gotta admit, I can't believe that Tron for $5K isn't sold yet though.

Trades get really tricky. While I don't agree with the pinside price estimator, it think it's a good tool to compare the "difference" in price between two machines when looking to do a trade plus cash deal.

#45 10 years ago

I have a 94 World Cup soccer I will let go for 3200. Other younger Todd.

#46 10 years ago

5200 is a deal on a theater of magic. I've got 2 World Cup soccers and 2 monopolies.

I have a 94 World Cup Soccer I will let go for 3200. Other younger Todd.

Is that for both of them?

#47 10 years ago

No but ill sell that one that still has the parts on it, not the one my son has stripped and is laying in pieces. it does have the soccer ball mod.

#48 10 years ago

lostlumberjacks - what are you asking for the monopoly?

ElectricCircuit - what are you asking for the Wolverine?

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from IceCreamMan:

I gotta admit, I can't believe that Tron for $5K isn't sold yet though.

Tron is spoken for, but yeah, I was shocked it took that long...

#50 10 years ago

With prices people ask for their used machines no wonder NIB sales are increasing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

There are 448 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-michigan-right-now-anyone-got-anything-interesting-out-there and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.